Carries Spankings Chapter 3- Ms. Wright's Ruler (F/f)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
gill_919

Carries Spankings Chapter 3- Ms. Wright's Ruler (F/f)

Post by gill_919 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:25 am

Carrie walked to school early as her mother had requested to hand 2 letters of apology to Ms Wright for her behavior the previous day, the first written by Carrie after a firm spanking from mom, the second by mom, sealed before Carrie had the chance to read it.

As Carrie got changed that morning she checked her pink butt still showing the spanking from the night before in the mirror. She had hoped it would be her last spanking for a while. Of course she had promised herself to be well behaved from now on.

Carrie arrived at Ms Wrights classroom a good 30 mins before school started, Ms Wright was already setting up her classroom for her first lesson and looked around at Carrie's shy embarrassed face and smiled and invited her in.

Ms Wright was about 30, slim build as she also was a dance teacher, long dark hair, nice body, she had been called fit by most of the older boys, as she was fairly new to the school the students would try to see how far they could push her, but she has her limits, as Carrie had found out the previous day.

Ms Wright sat at her desk and took the 2 notes from Carrie who stood in-front of her desk head down, arms behind her back. "Well thank you for the apology Carrie. I see from your mothers note you have been punished for your behavior yesterday?"

Carries Jaw dropped, her cheeks turned bright red and her eyes widened. "I guess from you reaction you haven't read the note from you Mother?" Carrie shook her head. "Ok Carrie well your mother has informed me that you received a spanking yesterday afternoon and she has apologized for you behavior" Carrie looked down at the desk, highly embarrassed that her teacher knew about the spanking she received last night. "She goes on to say, as you have misbehaved in my class and been disrespectful to me, your mother has given me permission to spank you as a punishment for this and any future offences, as to discourage any further bad behavior."

Carrie looked at Ms Wright Dumbstruck, being spanked by her mother was embarrassing, but her teacher! but she knew better then to argue, she would be in for it at home if she didn't improve her behavior here, she would just have to take the punishment deep down she knew she deserved.

Ms Wright had little experience with spanking. She had no children as yet and her parents had not spanked her growing up, however there was three or four occasions at school she had been bent over the teachers desk and received a wooden ruler, one particular time she felt the cane. Now however she was at the other side of the desk, and she knew she should teach Carrie a lesson, Carrie was a bright student like she was, a good reinforcing of the rules would hopefully keep her on the straight and narrow.

"Carrie bend over the desk" with some hesitation Carrie did. "Now Carrie yesterday you were passing notes, not doing your work and being rude to me. First i'm going to give you 10 Smacks with my ruler. after each i want you to say 'I will not pass notes in class' do you understand?" Carrie nodded her head.

Ms Wright stood next to Carrie and run her left hand down her long curly hair and placed it in the middle of her back to hold her in place, in her right she held a 12'' Wooden Ruler that was often used in class against Carries tight black trousers that showed her soft round butt nicely. Ms Wright pulled her arm back...

WHACK!
"I will not pass notes in class!"
WHACK!
WHACK!

Carrie breathed heavily as she had done the night before. after the first set of 10 Ms wright paused for a minute. "Now for the next 10 say I will do my work in class" Carrie nodded again.

WHACK!
"I will do my work in class!"
WHACK!
WHACK!

Carrie was trying to hold in tears at this point, the final one drew a loud yelp before the now familiar "I will do my work in class"

"Carrie, for these last 10 i want you to say "i will not be rude to my teacher" but first i would like you to take your trousers down" Carrie obeyed silently, looking back at the window to see if any other students had arrived. Ms Wright noticed this and knowing the school buses would arrive in the next 10 minutes closed the blinds as Carrie dropped her trousers to her ankles and lent back over the desk. Ms Wright again took her position next to Carrie and held the ruler against her black and green striped underwear.

WHACK!!
"I will not be rude to my teacher"
WHACK!!
WHACK!!

Carries eyes were teary and red as she yelped out "I will not be rude to my teacher" for the final time. Ms Wright took a step back to see the bottom of Carries red cheeks, placed down the ruler and asked "Will you be better behaved in my class from now on?" "Yes Miss" was the immediate reply. "I hope so Carrie, as more behavior like yesterday and you'll find yourself back over this desk, and I shall have to make sure I teach a harsher lesson" Carrie blurted out quickly "You won't miss, I promise" "Good, then get your trousers back up and go and see your friends, school starts soon" With that Carrie pulled her trousers back up and headed out to the playground.

There she met her friend Hannah, who could see the redness in Carries face and asked her what was up. Carrie shied away, the less people who knew about her spankings the better, even her best friend for now anyway. As she felt the sting of the ruler on her already well spanked bottom she thought of the promise she had made to her teacher, and asked herself if it was a promise she could keep...

moni2

Re: Carries Spankings Chapter 3- Ms. Wright's Ruler (F/f)

Post by moni2 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:46 am

A very nice last part of Carrie's punishment! She received what she deserved.