This can't go on

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
nitah

This can't go on

Post by nitah » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:04 pm

Kathy paced the front room. 7.00 pm he had said,it was 5 minutes past. Maybe he wasn't coming. Perhaps that was for the best. She didn't think she had the courage to go through with it anyway. Although she knew something had to be done. Kathy heard the thump and drone from Mary's room. Eight hours in casualty and now she was carrying on as if nothing had happened, her music blaring as she lay on her bed, her feet petulantly drumming the wall.
They had got home just after ten in the morning. Mary having drunk herself into a helpless stupor in the park and called an ambulance on herself. She was 24 now and destined never to grow up. She didn't work, wouldn't stay at college and stole anything not nailed down.
Kathy knew she hadn't been the closest stepmum. She felt partly responsible for the dysfunctional offspring. But had she been that bad? Bad enough to become embroiled in drama after drama?
Kathy was resolved that things needed to change. But she had never been one to intervene in Mary's life. Sit back and pick up the pieces had always been her strategy.
Kathy's heart raced as the doorbell rang. A feeling of optimism was drowned by a sense of dread and discomfort. Was she really going to do this? She smiled as she opened the door. Phil has a calming, reassuring presence. Everything felt alright when he was there. He offered her a sheepish smile as he headed for the lounge. Phil was in his mid thirties, a friend of a friend of Mary's.
' Would you like a drink?' Kathy enquired, trying to act calm, playing the impeccable host.
'I'm good thanks.' He replied as his eyes fixed on photos, ornaments and other trivia, trying desperately to portray a rational calm persona.
There was an uneasy silence as each waited for the other to take the lead.
Giving the impression it was an after thought, Phil broke the silence. 'So ummm, did you find anything suitable?'
Kathy blushed furious red. ' I er, I don't know if either of these would do.'
She reached to the side of her arm chair and retrieved 2 brushes. One a heavy wooden, stiff bristled bath brush, the other a wide backed, black plastic hairbrush. Kathy looked at the floor as she placed them on the coffee table and awaited approval or reproof.
Phil picked up the plastic brush and gripped it loosely tapping his palm in rapid succession.
'This will do nicely,' he declared.
He slowly put it down on the table as he looked at Kate making sure she was looking back.
'You are sure about this?'
She bit her lip.
'No.But I am sure I need to try something.' She held his gaze, needing him to reassure her, needing him to take control.
He let his cheeks deflate slowly as he sat.
'As we talked about, you need to be decisive. This will only work if you take control, show that you will not be pushed around in your own home. Show that there are boundaries and they need to be adhered to.'
Kathy sighed.
' You are right, I know you are. Its just....'
She looked at the floor.
'She walks all over me. Has no respect. I just don't see how much am going to make her obey.'
Phil leaned forward, elbows on his knees as if he had some secret to impart.
'It's all about perception, you need to show that you are in charge and that obedience is expected. Your home, your rules. You need to show her that you will do things your way. Negotiation is not on the table.'
He blushed as he began to share a hidden part of his youth.
' I hated the prospect of a spanking. The embarrassment was undescribable.'
Phil's knee shook, his toes drummed the floor as he mumbled, eyes now rooted to the floor not able to hold her gaze.
'Lying there, across her lap? Bottom bared and pointing upwards. Any second, knowing that Iwould be howling as the brush chastised over and over. Totally humbled, not a thought of defiance because she made it clear that defiance was not an option. She was in charge and she would punish as she saw fit.'
Phil glanced up as Kathy looked on in silent admiration. She felt a new sense of admiration for him having let her into that secret, vulnerable part of his past. He looked ten foot tall to her. Any doubt dissolved away by his genuine reassurance. It would work, she told herself, because Phil was there and he made things OK.
He looked at her again. And that is how this will be. You have decided that this is what is needed. Its not up for discussion. I will guide you through it. Just watch what I do, I will be strict and uncompromising and you must be too.
Kathy leaned forward and picked up the brush. She weighed it in her palm and contemplated how she would soon use it as a tool of correction. She flicked it with her wrist.
'It needs to be bare bottom?' She enquired already knowing the answer and rationale, but needing to hear it again.
'On the bare and long and hard I am afraid. You need to show that you will not be trifled with and that there will be serious consequences if boundaries are broken. Mary cannot be in any way comfortable with this, it needs to be truly humbling.'
Kathy gave another sigh as she nodded in acceptance. She held the brush in both hand and studied it.
'She's going to put up a fight you know? Probably swear and storm out'
' This is why I am here, to help you just this once. She will have to make the same choice I did. Obey or leave. If she stays it will be a case of taking control, not entering into discussion as she is readied.'
He stood and walked to the dinning table. Dragging a sturdy straight back chair to the centre of the room, he looked at her.
' One way or another there will be resolution. You will have your life back.'
Kathy smiled and nodded just a little, then too a deep breath and shouted up the stairs.
'Mary, can you come into the lounge now please?'
The floorboard creaked above. Kathy shuffled nervously forward in her chair and touched her loose red frock between her tensley closed legs.
The thud of the stairs got louder and Mary appeared in the doorway wearing a sky blue pencil skirt and yellow flowery top. The anguish she had caused this morning not troubling her at all.
'Yeah?' She questioned, seeming slightest put out at her relaxation being interrupted.
Kate looked a Phil, then the floor, then Mary. She took a deep breath, one moment of unpleasantness and then I get my life back, she told herself. Breathing heavily, she addressed Mary.
' Your behaviour last night was unacceptable. It worried me half to death and wasted time the ambulance service can't afford to waste.
Mary began to speak, to reel off the usual excuses about feeling unappreciated.
' I was jus having a........'
Kathy had heard it too many times, it no longer garnered sympathy. Whereas before it ground her down and made her back down an retreat. She had reach the point where it was time to take back control.
'No Mary! It was unacceptable.' She paused and her voiced lowered. 'And it is going to stop. From now on there will be punishments every time you are inconsiderate.
Mary bit, her annoyance at having her evening interrupted boil over.
' Like fuck! I am 24 you have absolutely no right! For fuck sake!'
She turned to storm off.
'You go up those stairs young lady, you can pack your bags and leave!'
Mary stopped dead and turned on her heels, she stared open mouthed at this show of decisiveness and boldness. This was something she had never experienced from Kathy.
'As I said there is going to be punishment every time you are inconsiderate. And its going to start tonight with a spanking from Phil and myself.'
Mary's eyes widened to the size if saucers. She didn't even know where to start in putting her straight on this. Before she could utter another outburst of dissaproval, Kathy continued.
'You live rent free, you pay nothing towards food and bills and you tantrum if I forget chocolate at the shops. You have everything you way here. Well if you walk out of this room, that is all gone. You are free to do that if you wish. But if you choose to stay, there us no discussion, you are getting a spanking from the pair of us for the stunt last night.
Phil watched in delight as Kathy took control and asserted her authority. Mary stood there like a rabbit in the headlights. No way she would submit to such humiliation, but also terrified the threat was real. She knew she was a bitch to her, but she loved Kathy. She resolved in her mind that she would try a little harder not to be so horrid. She wouldn't leave the room until she was sure the threat of eviction was revoked. But she would resist passively, even the thought of submitting to a spanking a knockout blow to her pride.
Mary just stood there, looking at Phil then Kathy. She waited for Kathy to say it was all forgiven, just try to be more considerate. The impasse continued, Kathy remained resolute. Then the silence was broken.
'Then I take it you wish to continue living under my roof Mary?'
She remained rooted to the spot, caught off guard by Kathy's resoluteness. She knew that her belligerent attitude wouldn't work, she needed subtlety and diplomacy.
'Well yes I do, but all this talk of.....'
She was cut off mid sentence as Kathy nodded to Phil and her rose from the chair.
Her first feeling was panic as he drew her to the straight back chair and sat. This couldn't be happening she thought! Surely she would pull away and storm out, but Kathy's threat had paralysed her. Left in two minds unable to act all.
She hopped from foot to foot as she. Felt just had reach round and unfasten her skirt. Her heart raced and she blushed bright red as she felt the material stroke her thighs as the skirt headed south. Heat prickeld her face as she was left standing with half cut frilly panties on full display.
Something broke in Mary. She became resigned to her fate, as mortifying as this was it was going to happen. There was a sense of relief as she was guided across his lap, the shame of her pantied bottom raised in that submissive position was humbling, but also felt strangely secure. Mary could never cope with complete freedom,bit brought out her destructive side. She hated the thought of Phil having this intimate access to her bottom, but felt a warmth at having boundaries. She steadied her breathing as his hand patted her exposed lower globes. She tensed as his hand left her flesh.
SMACK SMACK
His hand landed with a thud on her exposed sit spots. His intention was to deliver her age on each cheek but Marys bottom was petite and slender and his had covered both cheeks and the top of her thighs. Instead of 24 each cheek, he would give her 50 firm swats.
Mary groaned and her legs kicked at the swats landed with painfully regularity. God he could spank she thought. Each time his hand landed on her upturned globes it sent a wave of sting right through her. Her pert cheeks flattened then sprung immediately back to their button round form as his hand ascended for another correcting blow.
Kathy sat forward, elbows rested on her knees as she took everything in. She noted his grim silence and firm grip on her back. The palm lingering on her bottom after each swat, showing the spanking would happen in his time. As Mary began to dissolve into childish sobs, she noted his steely indifference as the swats continued full force.
Phil's hand rested on her burning rear as he counted the fiftieth stinger in his head. He spoke with a stern authoritative tone.
' OK Mary, I want you to stand but stay right there.'
She pressed on his thigh as she ungraciously scrambled to her feet. Her face flushed red, her eyes making contact with the floor, thinking she will never be able to look at him again.
Phil vacated the seat. Without a word, Kathy stood and replaced him at the punishment seat. Mary felt an unusual feelings of warmth as she stood almost thigh to thigh with Kathy. No words were needed as her hand was grasped and she was drawn over her disciplinarians lap.
Kathy looked at Phil. Spankings were only real spankings when they were given bare bottom. Phil's mouth dropped to the floor and Mary screened in protest, making a feeble attempt to push herself upright as her panties were lowered to just below her knees.
Her position of dominance had changed Kathy. Every snide comment, every evening spent dealing with her dramas fueled Kathy's fury. The bare, bubble like globes pointing up at here would be the catalyst for her catharsis.
Mary whined and fidgeted as she adjusted to the new level of shame until ...
CRACK CRACK CRACK
The thunderous claps were accompanied by a red hot burn in her left sit spot which caused her to emit a long high pitched squeal. Her legs kicked and her torso bucked as the swats landed with machine gun tempo, landing low down on her left sit spot, reddening fleshy cheek and upper thigh.
Phil looked on in awe as the burning flurries were repeated over Mary's entire bared rear. Phil lost count after a 100 or so stinging swats, the chastisement showed no sign of ending. Mary gripped Kathy's ankle with both hands as tears fell freely on the carpet and her legs scissored furiously. She was confused, the deep humiliation and throbbing rear were somehow soothed by a sense of peace and contentment. She knew there were boundaries, her destructive freedom was being curtailed and she felt relieved. Evey inch of her bottom was now cherry red several more flurries has been applied. Phil looked at a very humbled young lagy, draped bare bottom over her punishers lap. He reflected on a spanking as thorough as any he had received. Mary had been given the spanking to remember.
Mary sobbed and lay limp as Kathy laid down the law. She promised days of bare bottomed chores until the the whole house was spotless. She spoke of instant and painful retribution if Mary's attitude returned. Mary just lay there, not an ounce of disagreement, enjoying the closeness this position afforded, feeling sheltered and safe. There was no doubt the things would be the same.

hairbrushedhubby

Re: This can't go on

Post by hairbrushedhubby » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:52 am

Very good, enjoyed it a lot.

nitah

Re: This can't go on

Post by nitah » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:29 am

Thanks for you feedback