Carries Spankings Chapter 2- Back Over Moms Lap (F/f)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
gill_919

Carries Spankings Chapter 2- Back Over Moms Lap (F/f)

Post by gill_919 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:07 am

Walking home from detention Carrie knew she was in trouble, it had been just over a week since she received her 1st spanking from her mother of her teenage years, and she had hoped it would be the last, unfortunately that wouldn't be the case. Walking slower then normal, head down and wondering about her impending punishment. As she got to the end of her street she held a note from her history teacher regarding her behavior that day, which she knew was unacceptable.

She walked into the kitchen, her mother waiting patently, the wooden dining chair already in position. Clearly Sophie had forewarned Mom i was in detention. Mom read the note and proceeded to deliver a stern telling off to Carrie, Obviously she thought the spanking last week hadn't got through to her.

Sophie also knew what was about to happen, after hearing Carries story of her trip over her mothers lap last week Sophie had been wondering about it ever since, as young kids the 2 of them had been spanked in-front of each other often, she thought as a message to be good to the other, but she assumed that now they were older their mother wouldn't subject them to have the other watch. The problem was Sophie wanted to watch, she didn't really know why...

Sophie came to the kitchen door and looked over at mom sat on the chair. Mom looked back and thought for a moment before telling her to sit down, and informing her that she wanted her to know what will happen if she is naughty. Sophie nervously, but deep down rather excitedly, sat down where she knew she would have a good view of her sisters bottom. Carrie protested about her sister watching, however Mom was in no mood to argue.

There would be no warm up over trousers this time for Carrie as she was instructed to drop her trousers before getting over moms lap. She pulled them to her knees before laying in position, resisting the urge to look back at her little sister as her Mom placed one hand on Carries sky blue panties with a thin white waistline and the other across her body to hold her in place.

SMACK!! Sophie's eyes widened at the ferocity of the spanking, she was impressed that her sister was not yet squirming or yelping as that is what Sophie thought she would be doing if she was in that position. After 30 firm smacks came down Carrie bit her lip as her mom pulled her panties down to reveal her pink butt, her composure was short lived as mom reigned down another 30 hard smacks down on her bare bottom. After a few ohhhs and owws and alot of wincing the last 10 caused Carrie to particularly yelp out.

Then mom grabbed that thick wooden hairbrush, placing it down on Carrie's red bottom ready Carrie took a deep breath and grabbed the chair-leg, Sophie seeming feeling her sister's pain also took a deep breath and squeezed her own leg hard. Through next 10 hard Whacks Carrie yelped and squirmed, her face tearing up again.

Them mom said "10 more, Count them" and she did thorough squeals and tears. When it was over she just burst into tears, mom told her to get up and as she stood rubbing her butt looking down her mom told her she hopes she had leaned her lesson, and before she pulls her underwear up she is going to write a letter of apology to Ms Wright, the history teacher.

Mom left and Carrie stood at the dining table writing her note, leaning over not sitting as her bottom was too sore, Sophie came up behind her and began rubbing Carries bright red butt.

"Wow Carrie i never thought mom would spank you like that! hey i hope you don't mind me watching, sorry if you felt embarrassed."

Carrie was, but she knew, when not if, Sophie was naughty, she would get to see her little sister get spanked. and through all the tears, she had a little smile...
Last edited by gill_919 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dad4fpa

Re: Back Over Moms Lap (F/f)

Post by dad4fpa » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:41 am

Put me down as a fan, very nice story. Believable and just the way a spanking should be, I assume Carrie's small little smile will broaden into a grin when ms sophie feels mom's hairbrush.

Fm_b

Re: Carries Spankings Chapter 2- Back Over Moms Lap (F/f)

Post by Fm_b » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:05 am

Nice story! Finishing off with the hairbrush is the way to go.