Carries Spankings Chapter 1b- Sister talk

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
gill_919

Carries Spankings Chapter 1b- Sister talk

Post by gill_919 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:10 am

As Carrie was sobbing and rubbing her sore butt she heard the door go, it was the sound of her sister Sophie arriving home from her dance class, she quickly pulled up her underwear and trousers and sat on the bed, she knew, as per usual, her younger sister would come for their regular after school chat.

Sophie came through the door, big smile as she always did after dance class and asked how Carries day had been. "OK you?" and with that Sophie went into great exited detail about her day, after 5 minutes of talking Sophie stopped, looked into her sisters sad reddened face with its distant expression and asked "whats up sis? you don't seem yourself" They were close, Carrie tended to be shy around most people, but not her sister, with her she normally opened up.

"Mom found out about my grades" Wide eyed her sister responded "Uh-OH! what did she say? are you grounded?" Carrie looked down and after a long pause said "I got a spanking."

Sophie, also not spanked since she was much younger was shocked at this revelation, as hundreds of questions ranging from really? how? when? how? to what did mom say went through her head she just sat seemingly stunned, before asking "How did she spank you?" Sophie remembering her experiences which were normally just 10 firm smacks on her trousers when she was younger got more wide eyed and her jaw dropped more as Carrie described how her mom not just did that but took her trousers down, then her underwear, and then used the hairbrush on her.

"so... how red are you?" Sophie enquired, Very... Carrie knew where Sophie was going with this and knew she would give in so just said "you want to see don't you?" Sophie said "No! well... if you don't mind sis" with that Carrie pulled her trousers, and then her underwear down to show her sister their moms handiwork, "WOW Caz, I'm gonna make sure i get good grades! do you think mom would spank me?"

In Carries head she was thinking, if she got spanked her sister should get the same punishment, but just replied "no idea Soph, but you best show me if you do"

As Sophie went to get changed Carrie lay there wondering if her sister would ever get a spanking like she just got...