My first spanking (fiction)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
slightlywicked1

My first spanking (fiction)

Post by slightlywicked1 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:19 am

We met at a local eatery, after discussing for months what I really wanted. It started out as just a spanking, and I assumed he was like the rest and would want some kind of sex afterwards. It turned into a real punishment with the promise of no sex at all. As he put it, sex is not included in real punishments.
I pulled into the restaurant and saw him standing at the end of his truck, so I parked beside him. Nervous and shaking, I got out of my car and walked up to him with my hand held out. Instead of taking my hand, he gave me a hug and said "you look lovely". Well of corse, my normal bratty attitude caused a "yeah right" to pass through my lips. Hooking his finger under my chin, he brought my eyes level with his. The look he gave me sent shivers down my spine, making me take a step back and look at the ground.said
"Let's eat" he said as he slightly grabbed my arm.
We get settled into a booth, order our food, and settle back to relax, as I sit there staring at the table and playing with the hem of my skirt under the table. Before meeting we had discussed how much I despised being completely naked for my spankings, so to make it easy for me, he asked that I wear a loose fitting skirt with a blouse. Might as well say a school girl outfit.;-)
"Why must you put yourself down?" he asked. Before giving me time to answer, "you are a very beautiful young woman. I will make you see that, even if I have to beat it into you. Now, after we leave here, we will go to my place for your punishment. Once you get in my truck, there will be no turning back and there will be no safewords. You will be mine to punish as I see fit. You will do everything you are told to do, in a timely fashion, or your punishment will become worse. You will be allowed to scream, yell, kick and cry to your hearts extent. You WILL NOT try to hit me or kick me. If you do, you will sorely regret it. Do you understand me?"
Feeling like a child being lectured, I agreed with a low "yes sir".
Our meal came and we ate in silence. While eating I kept thinking how he had promised me tears. All the others had promised the same thing, yet I never once cried. So of corse, I had my doubts.
We finished up out meal, cleaned up and went an got in his truck.
After driving for about 30 minutes out of town, we arrived at his house. It was a very private place. Trees everywhere, and the closest neighbor was bout a mile and a half away. He stopped the truck in the driveway and grabbed my arm before I had a chance to get out of the truck.
"Before heading inside, I am going to give you a test. Just to see how well you follow orders". That last part was said with a smirk. "I want you to find a switch. You know the rules. Not too big or small. When you come back, you are to lay the switch on the tailgate of the truck and bend yourself over it. Understood?" I shook my head yes and went to find 'my switch'. I had trouble deciding on one. It took 15 minutes to find the one I wanted.
I returned to the house to find the tailgate of his truck down, but him nowhere in sight. So, instead I sat on the tailgate, patiently waiting to had him coming out of the house. I figured I would have time to jump down and bend over before he noticed. I WAS WRONG. I had failed to notice he had been sitting in the cab of the truck the whole time. When he got out and slammed the door, I noticed.
"shit" was all I could say. I got down but was too nervous to look at him.
"Im sure I was pretty specific on what I told you to do. First, it takes you 15 minutes to find a switch? Then to top it off you directly disobey me?" All I could say was "I'm sorry."
"No your not. But you will be. I was going to let you keep your panties on for this part, but you blew it. Take em off." As he picked up the switch, I slowly lowered my panties. "Nope, all the way off. Then hand them here." There was that smirk again. UGH, how I was starting to hate that smirk. I took them off and handed them to him. " You may have these back at the end of your punishment" he said as he stuffed them into his back pocket. "Now bend over the truck." His smirk was completely gone now.
I bent over the truck and felt my skirt raising on its own. Then he raised it completely and laid it on the small of my back, leaving my ass completely exposed. "Spread your legs a little". I did so. He got quiet. All I could hear was the swish noise from the switch. NO WARNING. 15 licks, one right after the other, covering from the top of my ass to the top of my thighs. I didn't have time to scream until he stopped and I stood up.
His smirk came back. "Nice switch, but I can see that you staying in place will be quite a problem." He grabbed my arm and basically had to drag me into the house, placing me in the corner with my hands on my head. "Stay still" he whispered into my ear, landing one sharp slap against my ass, making me jump and cry out.
I stood in that corner for 20 minutes, thinking how much I wanted to rub my ass, but also not wanting to risk it. I heard him air down. "Come here" was all he said.
I turn around to see him sitting in the middle of the couch. A pillow is placed to his left side, and a wooden hairbrush to his right side. I HATE HAIRBRUSHES! :-( I've had a few broken on my ass in the past. I walk over to him, standing next to his legs, as he starts to lecture me.
"Do you know why you are being punished?" He asks. I shake my head yes. "why?" I hesitate, embarrassed. "Because of my lying, procrastination, foul mouth and attitude" I answer. "And because of these" he says as he grabs my arms, tracing my self inflicted scars. "There should never be any reason for you to hurt yourself. Do you know how dangerous this is?" I shook my head yes, trying not to cry. "If your ever feel the need to hurt yourself from now on, call me, and I will give you the pain you crave, just in a less damaging manner. Okay?" I couldent help myself. The tears started to fall.
Instead of his usual smirk, he just smiled a smile of honest comfort, grabbed my wrists and pulled me down over his lap. I grabbed onto the pillow as he situated my ass into the place best for his aim. When he finally settled on a spit, my ass was slightly raised by his leg and my face was in the pillow.
I felt so embarrassed to be in this situation, but I knew I needed this.
I felt him push the hem of my skirt well above my hips. He started with his hand first. Lightly, then growing stronger in strength and speed. I felt the sting of every slap. After 40 rapid blows (20 on each cheek), I was squirming around on his lap, making him have to grip my hip to keep me still. He stopped and began rubbing mu ass. I knew this was. Ment as a punishment, but God, that felt good. What woman wouldn't enjoy having their freshly warmed ass rubbed on?! He noticed I was enjoying this part and chuckled. Apparently I had started moaning and raising my ass to meet his hand. "Enjoying yourself, are we?" he asked in a laughing manner. I hadn't even realized I was doing it. I immediately stopped and hid my face in the pillow.
He stopped rubbing my ass and I knew he was reaching for the brush. He didn't hesitate at all. 2 hard swats landed directly in my sit spot where my thighs meet my ass. I screamed and bucked, making him stop long enough to tell me to "be still." I did. For a few minutes. He started wailing on my ass with the brush, making me kick and scream out. My ass was on fire! I couldn't help but try to avoid the blows. It hurt so much! He finally stopped after 5 minutes of continuous spanking. I just laid there, whimpering and crying quietly.
"You may get up and go back to the corner, and yes you may rub your ass this time." I stood up and my has instantly went to my ass. He smirked. I stuck my tongue out at him. In an instant, he had me back in the corner, his body against my back, whispering in my ear. "I am far from done, and sticking your tongue out at me just added more. Keep your hands on your head and stand still!" I felt him tuck the hem of my skirt into the waistband, leaving my ass on display.
Again in the corner. Just waiting, I hear him setting up something, but im too scared to look and see what it is.
"COME HERE, NOW!" he said very seriously.
I turn to walk towards him and stop dead in my tracks, staring at what has been set up, shocked. Sitting in the middle of the room is a chair, low enough for me to bend over, but high enough that my feet will not be resting flatly on the floor. There are 4 sets of handcuffs on the chair. One for each leg of the chair. On the tab beside it sirs his belt, a paddle (long, thick and wooden), and a cane.
As I start walking towards him, I start crying and begging. "Please, im so sorry, I've learned my lesson, I promise I will behave!"
He cleared the distance between us in 2 wide strides. Putting his hand on the back of my neck and walking me to the chair, he beings to lecture again. "You know I cant accept any apologies yet. Sticking out your tongue, after I had just spanked you!? Attitude problem obviously. I understand you are scared, and you have every right to be. I am going to really make that ass hurt. You know you need this part of the punishment the most. Now, place your hands on the seat of the chair. I will do everything else."
I did as I was told. He takes the 4 pairs of cuffs and links 2 pair in the front. One to each chair leg and one to each wrist. Same in the back. He spreads my legs to make sure my ankles reach the cuffs. I felt so exposed, but he seemed to not take notice. "Now that I have you where I want you and I know you cannot get up, here is the deal. You will receive 10 strokes from each of my 'toys.' And for your stunt at the truck earlier, you will receive 5 extra from my belt." I closed my eyes and waited.
I heard him pick up the belt. Felt him run its leather over my burning ass. He took it off and started swinging. First hit already had me screaming and crying out. At the 10th hit he stopped, but only for a second. The last 5 he aimed at my thighs, turning them a light pink color. He threw the belt down and said "NEXT". He pucked up the paddle, yet again laying the 'toy' on my ass. It felt really cold. 10 swats, 5 minutes. 1 swat every 30 seconds. Each one brought a scream from me and more tears. I was sobbing by number 10. He stopped and laid down the paddle, saying "I'll be right back."
I didn't bother to look up when he came back. I felt him behind me. I screamed when he placed something very cold on my ass. It was ice. He didn't explain, just slowly moved the ice over my ass and thighs. I heard him put down the bowl of ice and pick up his cane. Without saying a word, he placed his left hand on my lower back and landed the first blow on my thighs. I SWEAR, the water from the ice made it worse! I was in total agony! Crying my eyes out, apologizing over and over. He kept going. By 10 licks, I had covered the seat with my tears. I could feel my ass throbbing. "Two more for the tongue incident" he said. I said nothing. Those last 2 were the hardest. Both aimed at the exact same spot.
He threw down the cane and undid my cuffs. Instantly I fell to my knees sobbing, still apologizing. He got on his knees in front of me, put his arms around me and said "all is forgiven. I promise."
He helped me off the floor and into the bathroom, where I fixed my make-up and hair. He handed me my panties, watching, admiring his handiwork as I struggled to put them back on. It was time to head back. In the truck I sat with one leg under me so my ass wouldn't touch the seat. Back at the restaurant we said our goodbyes. I gave him a hug and thanked him. He returned the hug and promised many more spankings to come.