My first experience spanking a man

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
slightlywicked1

My first experience spanking a man

Post by slightlywicked1 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:09 am

Jy is such a great sub. behaves very well, does as he is told. it was all very fun.

It happened at his place. he picked me up, and my photographer. We arrived at his place and immediately i told him to change into the dress i had bought for him. he of corse did as he was told. he placed his chasity on himself, allowing me to see as he did so, i also placed my wet panties in his mouth as a gag.

we started with his spanking. Him over my lap, me using my hand. I started off slow, but using force. he felt every swat. I would speed up a few times, making him squirm and jump and whine. After turning his bottom a nice hue of pink, i made him stand in the corner, dress above his waist, sniffling.

I then made him get back over my lap for a dose of his own belt. i swatted his bottom a good 10-15 times before telling him to get up and bend over the arm of the couch. He did as he was told. i swatted him with the belt, and recieved a yelp and his legs kicking in return. i swatted him 10 more times. each time a kick of the legs and yelp. by the last one his bum was starting to blotch with color, and he pulled his legs up so far he fell into the couch.

i was so turned on by this point. i made him stand in the corner again, only for a few minutes. i made him lay on the couch, while i took off my jeans and straddled his face. it felt so good to feel him licking at me from below. we swapped and i laid on the couch his head between my thighs. he was very good at it too. i held his face in my pussy a few times, enjoying the moments, until i came with force.

i then undid his chasity and sucked his dick into my mouth. he didnt last long, but as soon as he came, i stood up and opened his mouth and spit his own cum into his mouth. he didnt enjoy it, but i did. every minute of it.