Step Mommy as told by a naughty boy

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
slightlywicked1

Step Mommy as told by a naughty boy

Post by slightlywicked1 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:02 am

As we sit in Mrs. B's living room, sipping our coffee and making small talk, i look around, taking in my surroundings, wondering, fidgeting in my seat.

Mrs. B- "So, my sweet boy, have you ever been spanked by your mommy?"

I stutter.....l yes Mrs. B., alot while i was younger."

"well i see now that she should've never stopped."

I look down at my hands in my lap.

"You may call me 'step mommy', i will be taking over your punishments, understood?"

"y.y.yes step mommy" i quiver in my clothes.

"do you understand why I'm punishing you today, my son?"

"yes step mommy. Because of my attitude and because i like to play with my......penis. I'm sorry, step mommy."

"i doubt that, but you will be. Stand up and follow me."

I do as I'm told, following her. I can't help but notice her nice rounded ass showing through her silk skirt. And her legs, so long and beautiful, i feel myself growing in my jeans.

We walked into her study, and i stopped in the middle of the room, looking around. She had a couch and chair placed in the middle, a desk along the back wall and a cabinet in the corner.

I watch as she goes to the desk, pulling out a pair odd silk gloves to match her skirt. While putting them on, she tells me "take off you're clothes my naughty boy. Fold them and place them on my desk then go stand in the corner."

I do as I'm told, slowly. While in the corner i can hear my step mommy opening her cabinet.

Everything goes quiet. After 5 minutes, i decide to turn around. Big mistake.

"did i tell you to turn around?" She asks sternly.

"No step mommy, I'm sorry." I see the tools she has laid out for me. I can feel a tear as it rolls down my cheek.

"Don't start that, i haven't even touched you yet. Come here, now!"

I slowly walk to her, covering my erection. When i get to her, she grabs my hands placing them beside my hips. "well, well, well, what do we have here? Turned on, i see. I can fix that."

She pulls me over her lap, situating me as to where my penis is between her sweet, silk covered thighs. I feel her hand on my ass, running her nails upon it.

"first we will start with a 10 minute warm up with my hand. Are you ready my naughty boy?"

"yes step mommy" i stutter out.

Smack.....smack. One on each cheek. Sift and slow at first. She picks up sited and intensity. I'm really starting to feel the sting now. I peek at the clock. It's only been 5 minutes.
She takes a break and rubs my smarting bottom.

As soon as i start to calm down, she goes fill force in to my bottom, making me squirm and whine.

At 9 minutes, she stops.

"one minute left. I am going to do this non-stop until it is over, understand?"

Sniffing i say "yes, step mommy"

Harder than ever, she spanks me. I try to move away from her hurtful blows, but to no avail. She grabs my hip with her free hands, holding me to her stomach, blistering my bottom. I could feel the bruising sinking in. That one minute seemed like hours. I was sobbing when she finally stopped.

"I'm so sorry step mommy" i repeat as she pulls me onto her lap, massaging my bottom.

"i know you are....shhhhh.....it's okay now. All is forgiven. I was going to do alot worse, but i think you've had enuff for this first time. Now, i want you to kneel before you're step mommy and show her how much you appreciate her spanking....." She spreads her legs for me.........

flaspank

Re: Step Mommy as told by a naughty boy

Post by flaspank » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:39 am

more please! Love it

Fm_b

Post by Fm_b » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:01 am

Lucky man :-)

Fm_b

Post by Fm_b » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:01 am

Lucky man :-)