The Offer I could not refuse

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
loubrex

The Offer I could not refuse

Post by loubrex » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:52 am

I met Pam while getting my hair cut her divorce had just come through she was looking to vent, I am a good listener but also have the gift of gab.
At first she was telling me how she missed the sex but as I let her talk she got into specifics revealing that she really got turned on by getting spanked. I could not believe my luck and told Pam how I too was very much interested with spanking. At first Pam thought I was saying that because she said so but as I began to tell her of my history with my stepmom and since she began to believe me.
Pam asked if I both liked to give and to receive which I do and answered accordingly that is when she told me about her bi lover Laurie who is a dome.
Pam and Laurie were living together at Pam's house Pam told me that she got off work at 2 that afternoon and asked if I would like to meet Laurie of course I said yes.
Pam introduced me to Laurie who immediately took control of the conversations, she said I understand you enjoy a good sound spanking and also like to give spankings. She said I will let you spank Pam and after you can take her in the doggie position while I use my belt on you.
This was too good to be true this was a double your pleasure event for me of course I agreed.
Pam is a very hot sexy woman who enjoys showing off her abundant assets but now as she prepared for her spanking she left nothing to the imagination and the strain in my pants confirmed this.
Pam got on her hands and knees as Laurie handed me the belt she told me to give it to her good and hard as I began to thrash her full firm lovely bottom she would gyrate and moan in the most seductive way. As her bottom went from pink to red to crimson I was glad when Laurie told me to stop, she went over to Pam and began to rub her bottom and told me I could rub also.
Then Laurie told me to get all undressed and she set me up behind Pam to take her in the doggie position as I was in position I put my hands on Pam's ribs occasionally fondling her abundant breasts as Laurie lined up behind me and began to use the belt on me we got into a rhythm whereby each time Laurie gave me a stroke I would lunge forward with increasing the pace as we went along Laurie did not hold back either she was really laying it on but the ecstasy was so great I didn't care.
This was an encounter with Pam and Laurie that we have repeated many times and I love it each time.