My last vacation

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
IMSOMEAN

My last vacation

Post by IMSOMEAN » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:49 am

I was on vacation and it hadn't started off very good. My best friend backed out at the last minute because of some family issues and it's jut not as fun being at the beach alone. My first full day there I woke up and could hear the rain , I just laughed and thought it was fitting. I took my shower and went to breakfast then figured it would be a good time to do some shopping. I start looking around at the shops that sell the overpriced things that you would never buy except when your on vacation. I was getting bored when I spotted this small little shop with all sorts of homemade wooden items. I walk in and don't see anyone so I just start looking around , they had a bit of everything from birdhouses to hand crafted wooden clocks. Then in the back corner I see something that makes my heart skip a beat. A wall full of paddles , all shapes and sizes and they sure weren't trying to hide what they were because some had pictures of little girls with very red bottoms. I pick on up and run my hand over the smooth hard surface , I'd never been spanked in my life but it's been a fantasy sense I was around twelve and saw the old move True Grit one night. After that I'd watch and read anything that even had a hint of spanking in it but managed to keep my dream a well kept secret. I kept running my hand over the paddle then jumped when the man walked up behind me.

"Find anything you like? If you don't see it here just let me know I do custom work too."

I dropped the paddle I had in my hand like it was on fire and my face turned so red it burned. I turn around to see a man who wasn't all that much older than me.

"Oh , I'm just looking , to tell you the truth I was surprised to see something like this , I mean , well , parents don't spank their kids anymore do they?"

He smiled and picked the paddle up that I had dropped and hung it back on the wall.

"I think your right about that and it's really too bad , it shows on how kids act these days. But it's kind of funny, these are my best sellers , sometimes they sell faster than I can make them. I think people would be shocked to find out how many adults are getting their butt's spanked these days."

My face turned a little redder, I knew that that kind of thing went on , well I'd read about it anyway but I sure couldn't let this stranger figure that out.

"Your kidding? I mean why in the world would an adult even allow something like that? Seems kind of weird doesn't it?"

He still just smiled at me then handed me a different paddle that had a picture of a little girl bent over the back of a chair on it.

"Oh it's not as weird as you think and everyone has their own reasons. Some just want to relive a childhood thing , some it's just pure foreplay for sex , others it's very real for very real reasons and others it's just pure fun and games and I think it's honestly a mix of all of those things. From your red face I don't think I'm telling you anything you don't already know, when was the last time your butt was set on fire?"

I wanted to die , this perfect stranger has figured out my secret or part of it anyway and every thing in my body told me to run , well everything but my heart. I run my finger over the paddle that he had handed me.

"Oh I've read about that kind of thing but I didn't think it was really true , I figured it was just stories people liked to make up just to get a reaction out of people. And not that it's any of your business but I've never been spanked in my life , my parents thought it was too old fashion."

It was kind of funny , I was beginning to feel comfortable talking to him about it , I mean a man who made paddles for a living wasn't going to be too shocked that someone would want them actually used.

"I bet you were such a good girl growing up you wouldn't have needed to be spanked anyway but I'm thinking more about playful spankings or spankings from someone other than your parents. The look on your face when you spotted my paddle corner told me you had a real interest in them."

I hand him the paddle and I can't help but smile.

"I'm not so sure my parents would agree with you about me being a good girl growing up and like I said I've never been spanked any kind of spanking but I have to admit after I read about it for the first time I was kind of curious. I mean , well , it would be so embarrassing and you be so helpless and totally in someone's control. When your as bashful as I am the idea of your ass being on display is more than my brain can handle."

He hung the paddle back on the wall and the smile was gone , he had this look like he was thinking real hard about something and I was right.

"Listen , I have an idea and I will totally understand if you tell me I'm out of my mind. I sell most of my paddles online and I've been working on a couple new designs. You've told me your curious about being spanked and I have these paddles that I need to test out on a real bottom before I would think about selling them. I'd love for you to let me test them on you. I close at six so if your willing be back at five till six , I promise I will behave and it will be spanking only, no funny business , but you will have to take your clothes off because you can't tell anything if you use a paddle over clothes and the spanks will have to be real for the same reason. I know this came out of nowhere but I just had to ask."

Now talk about getting red faced! I couldn't believe he would ask me to do such a thing. I told him I'd think about it and quickly left his shop. I was almost laughing at the idea that a man I just met would think I'm come back and let him spank me. I mean really , and tell me I'd have to take my clothes off on top of it , he had to be crazy! I would have totally dismissed the whole idea if my panties weren't soaking wet. By the time I got back to my motel room I had come to my senses. It would be crazy for me to go back there , I didn't know this guy and I'd be in a locked shop and no one would know where I was , it would just be crazy. I take my shower and put on a nice sundress. I glance at the clock and was trying to decide what to do about dinner , I hate eating alone but hate eating in my room even more, the one thing I was sure about was where ever I went was going to be far away from that shop. When I got in my car I still had no idea where I was going and five minutes to six I was sitting in that little shops parking lot. Even as I got out of my car I was telling myself I was only there to tell him thanks but no thanks. When I walked in the door his smile was just enough to make me want to stay.

He locks the door and hangs out the closed sign and takes my hand and walks me towards the back. I'm not going to lie , I was scared to death but I was more excited than scared. We get to the back and I see six paddles laying on a table. The first that caught my attention was shaped like a heart and painted red and right beside it was the same paddle only a bunch of holes had been drilled in it.

"OK , well I have to say I'm a little surprised you showed up but also very happy that you showed up. The first thing I need to tell you is if things are too much for you all you have to do is say red light and I'll stop. There won't be any hard feelings and no pressure to continue. So unless you have any questions you can need to take your dress off so we can get started."

Well that turned my face blood red , He had told me early that I'd have to undress but I thought with the short sundress I could get around that part. I hesitate then tell him that my dress was short enough that I really didn't need to take it off. I was afraid he would get mad but he just smiles.

"You are new to this so I let you get by with that this one time , sweetie when your being spanked you don't have a say about those kind of things! Now take your dress off or I'm going to put you over my lap and spank you good then take it off for you."

He said it with a smile on his face but the tone of his voice told me he wasn't playing around. It was strange but this was even more exciting than I ever dreamed. I took the sundress off and wished I had worn a bra , back home I would never leave the house without a bra , even in a sundress , but on vacation I guess you loosen up a bit. I stood there in nothing but my panties and he got a big wooden chair and sat down then motioned for me to come over to him. I figured he was going to talk some more because he didn't have any of the paddles near him. I was shocked when he pulls me over his lap. He rubbed the back of my panties like he was smoothing them out then began to spank me fast and hard. I was trying to figure out what was going on then after about thirty very hard smacks he filled me in.

"Have you totally lost your mind young lady!?!? Why on earth would you show up here? What if I was a nut case? What if I was some kind of monster? You know nothing about me and you show up and let me lock you inside here and get you naked! Good thing for you I'm what I say I am but your going to be taught a lesson for doing something so stupid!"

He pulls my panties all the way down then lands another thirty smacks to my ass , these were harder and he took his time between smacks like he was giving it just enough time to let the sting from each smack set in before he landed the next one. He rubbed my burning ass for a minute or two then helped me to my feet. My panties had been kicked across the room but at that point I didn't care. I wanted to rub my butt so bad but wasn't about to give him an excuse to put me back over his lap.

"So little one do you have anything to say for yourself?"

As bad as my butt hurt I'm surprised I wasn't crying but I smiled and looked him right in his big blue eyes.

"Your name is Brian , you've owned this shop for nine years and had the internet part going for almost two years , you don't have a criminal record , you haven't even had a speeding ticket. You keep the shop open year round but cut the hours way back in the off season. In your spare time you do a lot of volunteer work , mostly at the hospital. People say you can't find a better friend than you but you can be hard to get to know that you sometimes seem to build a wall of sorts to keep people out. You came down here nine years ago on vacation and found this shop for sale and never went back home. Anything else I need to know about you? Funny how much you can learn on the internet these days and my best friend back home knows exactly where I am and if I don't call her by nine she will call the police."

He got this big smile on his face and got up and picked up the heart shaped paddle and sat back down and pulled me back over his lap. The paddle was small but it sure had a big sting when it landed on my right butt cheek.

"Oh just like I hoped , it left a heart print on your pretty ass , Susie , who has worked for the same company sense graduating college."

The paddle lands again only on the left but cheek.

"Susie , who comes to the beach every year and hasn't missed a year sense she was twelve."

The paddle lands two times once on each butt cheek just above the last spots.

"Susie who skipped her senior year of high school and people describe as the smartest person they've ever met and the most bashful person they ever met."

The paddle land twice on each cheek and now has me squirming.

"Susie who doesn't have a criminal record but does seem to get a speeding ticket every other year and this had been happening sense you first started driving. Funny what you can find out with just a car tag. Anything else I need to know about you?"

I thought he was going to let me up but he leans over and picks something up then I feel something cold on my burning butt , it was baby oil and I later find out he wasn't doing me any favors by rubbing my butt with it but it sure felt wonderful while he was doing it. I just hoped he didn't see what the spanking and rubbing was doing to me between my legs. He rubbed my butt for a good five minutes then helped me up. He held my hands by my sides and didn't try to hide the fact he was checking me out which was embarrassing but at the same time made me feel pretty good if that makes any sense at all.

"So little one, turns out we both were using our heads about this first meeting. Now that you have that first spanking behind you , what do think? Was it what you expected? You ready to call it quits?"

The fact he wanted me to talk about my spanking was more embarrassing than the fact I was standing there totally naked but that smile of his made it a little easier and when he reached around me and began to rub my sore ass I just closed my eyes and began to talk.

"It hurt a lot more than I ever dreamed it would and the paddle , wow does that thing sting! It was just as embarrassing as I thought it would be but that's part of the excitement for me , I know it's strange that being embarrassed is exciting for me but that's just me. My only regret about any of this is that I hadn't met you years ago and then all this time I've just been dreaming about all this wouldn't have been such a waste."

I open my eyes and he's still smiling at me. I couldn't believe how safe I felt around him. He stopped rubbing my butt and got up and picked up the heart shaped paddle with the holes. I got a big case of butterflies as he patted the paddle against the palm of his hand.

"We have three more paddle to test out but were going to do this one then head out for dinner then come back for the other two. Now bend over and put your hands on the seat of the chair and don't think about standing back up till I tell you to!"

When I bent over and put my hands on the chair I suddenly got real embarrassed , the idea that I was all bent over with my ass in the air and god only knows what else is showing just made my face start burning. I didn't worry about it very long because when that little paddle landed the fire on my ass was the only thing that concerned me! It took me a minute or two to realize that the baby oil was causing the extra sting. He rubs his finger over the spot the paddle hand landed then landed a smack to the other cheek. He stops after five smacks and tells me I can get up. I turn around just as he tosses the paddle in a trash can.

"That one is a mistake , instead of leaving the heart print the holes make it leave a hundred red dots , your ass looks like it has the measles! So I guess you figured out the baby oil is a nice little trick. Ok put your dress on and we will got get a bite to eat and I can tease you about squirming in your chair while we are eating."

I put on my dress and look around for my underwear. I couldn't find them and wasn't about to ask him if he knew where they were. We go to dinner and it was like we had known each other forever. I'd never met a man that I was so comfortable taking to before. He did tease me for shifting around in my chair but other than that he didn't bring up the spankings. We got back to the shop and I was out of my dress without being told , bashful little me wasn't being so bashful with him. The next two paddles were a hit with Brian , the first one was a large oval paddle that set one ass cheek on fire with one swat! The second one was leather covered and half the size but one hell of a bite. I got another baby oil rub but only after he promised he was done spanking me for the night. Then he gave me a sweet kiss and thanked me.

Back at the motel my head was spinning. I got in bed the second I got my dress off , I never sleep naked but I did that night. I turned to my stomach when my butt hit the covers and slept on my tummy which I never do. That's not the only thing I did that night and I felt naughty and guilty about it but I figured that was Brian's fault for keeping his word and not doing anything but spanking me. The next day I spent the whole day on the beach but couldn't get the night before out of my head. At five till six I walk back into his shop , I was a little nervous because he hadn't told me to come back but the big smile let me know it was OK. I decided to be a bit of a brat and act mad.

"We need to talk mister! I hope you know what you did to me last night! Not only did I have to sleep naked and on my stomach last night , I did ,uh well , I did something I hadn't done sense I was fourteen and I went to sleep feeling like a naughty little girl! And it's all your fault mister! I know you said you were going to behave and it was just going to be a spanking but you had to know what you were doing to me besides setting my butt on fire! Don't you ever send me home all worked up like that again , finish what you get started mister."

I started off like I was upset but by the time I got to the end I was almost laughing. Brian walks over and locks the door and puts out the closed sign. He smiles and wraps his arms around me and looks me in the eyes.

"You do know you not allowed to lie to the person spanking you don't you? Your telling me last night was the first time sense you were fourteen that you've let your fingers do the walking so to speak? And let me tell you something young lady , you weren't the only one who went home all worked up and I can tell you the second you took your dress off last night I knew I had made a mistake promising you that I've behave but once I make a promise I keep it. Now little one , did you lie when you said last night was the first time you've done THAT sense you were a teenager? If that's true I want to hear why!"

I had opened my big mouth and he was going to take advantage of it. If I tell him I don't want to talk about it he's just going to keep on till I do. I figured I didn't have anyone to blame but myself , just like showing up in my bikini top and a pair of shorts pulled over the wet bikini bottoms.

"I have a better idea! Let me go change and I'll take you to dinner sense you took me last night , I can be back in less than an hour , how's that for a plan?"

His smile just got bigger and both his hands drop down and he begins to rub my ass.

"Not a chance in hell little one , I have you here now and I'm not letting you get away. I hope you like pizza because that's my plan for dinner , it's something you can eat standing up because believe me your not going to want to be sitting anytime soon!"

He takes me by the hand to the back and my heart is racing and the truth is I was in heaven. I love the way he just takes charge of me. We get to the back and he slips my shorts off and he looks me up and down with a big smile. Then he unties the top and lets it fall to the floor , my nipples got instantly hard which got his attention because he began rubbing my butt and licking them making them even harder.

" Last night was your introduction to the spanking world and you handled it well so tonight your getting an advanced lesson with all the perks. Now are you going to explain the masturbating stuff or do I need to spank you to get you talking."

He didn't even give me a chance to answer he just sat in the chair and pulled me over his lap. The first dozen smacks were on my wet bikini bottom which stung like hell then he untied the bottom and pulled it off and began spanking me again. I promised myself it was the last time I'd get near him with a wet swimsuit on. I finally gave in and told him I was ready to talk and he let me up then held my hands so I couldn't rub.

"When I was fourteen I was spending the week with my cousin and the very first night we were laying in bed and she asked me if I ever touched myself. She was a year younger than me so it was hard for me to tell her I didn't even know what she was talking about but I didn't know how to act like I did when I didn't. She told me to take my pajamas off and then she showed me what she was talking about while telling me to stop being a baby and do it because it felt so good. She was right about it feeling good but I guess we made too much noise because my aunt walked in a caught us. Talk about embarrassing! Now we tried to dive under the covers but she wouldn't let us, she made us stand beside the bed and told us what bad girls we were and how only nasty dirty girls did that kind of thing and that our grandmother was looking down from heaven watching us and crying about it! After that even when I got those kind of feeling I couldn't do anything about it because I would start remembering what my aunt said."

The look on his face was priceless and his mouth had actually dropped open, then he got , well angry.

"What in the hell was wrong with that lady! You don't tell little girls that kind of bullshit! She could have ruined both of you and I bet the bitch had a drawer full of vibrators in her bedroom. I don't understand that kind of thing , would she really prefer you to let boys take care of your needs instead of you taking care of them yourselves. Jesus that lady should be allowed to even talk to kids! You do know she was totally full of shit don't you?"

By the time he was done I was biting my lower lip and trying to get the smirk off my face but I couldn't.

"And you actually believed that story? Men are so dumb sometimes! When your a good girl and worried about getting any kind of reputation you learn pretty quickly how to take care of things yourself. The only part of the story that was true was my aunt did catch us but she just told us not to be embarrassed that it was natural but we really needed to make sure we locked the door because it could have been one of the boys instead of her walking in."

For a split second I thought I had made him angry but that smile went over his face and he shook his head.

"Well seems my bashful little girl can be a real brat when she wants to be! You do know that little story earned you an extra spanking don't you?"

The smile went away and he looked mad and I mean really mad! He took my hand and walked me over to the bench all the paddles were on and when he took his hand and just swiped all the paddles out of the way I knew I was in big trouble. Then my heart starting beating so fast I thought my chest would explode when he yanked his belt off.

"Bend over the table and grab the other side on hold on tight little girl! It's time you learned what happens to brats who think it's funny to trick me!"

I did as he said because I kind of figured I had it coming. then he tells me to get my legs apart further and get my ass in the air, He sounded so mean it scared me. I feel him walk up behind me and I close my eyes and hold my breath waiting for the belt to land. When I felt instead was his arms wrap around me and one hand goes to me breast on the other goes down south and his finger finds my hard little clit just as I feel him slip inside me.

"Damn I'm glad I didn't promise to behave today! This is what you can expect when you act like a brat because nothing is going to get me hotter than you giving me a new excuse to spank this beautiful ass."

Between the excitement of being taken by surprise and his expert finger I didn't think this would last long but I was so wrong! He would get me right to the edge then back off just enough to keep me from having an orgasm then start all over again. It got to the point that bashful me begged him not to stop and let it happen. He held me when it was over then took me upstairs to his apartment. We went right to his bedroom and he sat on the end of the bed and made me stand in front of him.

"You still have a spanking coming little one but part of your punishment is answering three very personal questions and no lying this time! First question , What is your feelings about anal sex? Second question , how old were you when you got your first vibrator? Last question is was your first experience with oral sex giving or receiving?"

Now to ask me something so personal he could have cut the lights off and my face was so red the room would still be lit up. He had said he likes to make me blush so he really had to be happy right then! I take a deep breath and close my eyes , my silly way of hiding.

"I have confusing feeling about anal sex , the idea scares the hell out of me but at the same time I'm more than a little curious about it. I never have owned a vibrator , it's just too embarrassing an item to buy , even online. Oral is a one way thing for me , I only give because unless the guy is blind he's not getting his face that close to me down there! You do know you are super mean asking me such stuff don't you?"

I open my eyes and he has that big smile on his face, the smile that makes me know everything is OK. He stands up then puts his hands on my shoulders and turns me around and has me sit down on the end of the bed. He goes to his dresser and comes back with this small leather strap. I'm sure my eyes got wide because my heart sure sped up. Then he tells me to lay back and pull my legs up to my chest and keep them there. I've never felt so exposed in my life , not even at the doctor. He takes his hands and rubs both sides of my mound at the same time.

"I'm only telling you this once , if you leg your legs down before I tell you to this will be spanked , I've never done it before but I hear it's painful and no fun at all!"

He moves his hands and picks the strap back up. He land four smacks across my ass , I close my eyes tight wondering why something that hurt so much made me feel so good. The next four were just below my ass cheeks on the upper thighs and I almost let go of my legs. The next four were on the inner part of my thighs and I've never had something sting so bad yet I felt myself getting so turned on. I wasn't sure how many of these I could take but wasn't ready for it to end yet. Then he land a very hard smack with the strap on each area he had already spanked. He laid the strap down and began to run his hand over the places he had jut spanked , I didn't even notice when he first knelt down , maybe because my eyes were closed. My eyes opened wide when he kissed the inside of my thigh. I let go of my legs but didn't let them go back down and I raised my head and told him no. He kissed the inside of the other thigh then reminds me what was going to happen if my legs come down. Each time I say no he kisses higher up my thigh and I have to admit he had me squirming. He had kissed his way all the way up to the very edge of where this was going and he raises his head and looks me in the eye with a smile on his face.

"OK young lady, do you want me to stop? I will if you tell me to."

Now this was borderline of cruel. Sure less and an hour before I told him I was totally against it but he's shown me I was wrong but to make me admit it was mean! I raise my head up and stick my tongue out at him and meekly tell him no I didn't want him to stop, like he didn't already know , he had me so wet I could feel in running down over my tight little anus. Well lets just say my only regret was I had waiting so long to try something that felt so wonderful and just as I began to have one of the strongest orgasms of my life he slips a finger into my virgin butt. And he has me wondering how something that felt so strange made me fell so good. He carries me to the shower and after and I decide it his turn and go to my knees and if I say so myself I made him feel real good. After the shower I got a hairbrush spanking then fell to sleep nude in his strong arms. I wake up the next morning and he's already up made breakfast and even went and bought me a pretty shirtdress to wear.

I didn't go to my motel or the beach that day , I helped him in the shop and began giving him ideas for his website , like adding the leather straps to his line of paddles and having once peace pajamas with a panel in the back you can remove and maybe even school uniforms. I even showed him how easy it would be to add a line of panties and tee shirts with cute little sayings even. You know , "NO SPANKING ALLOWED" or "I said I was sorry" and "SHUT UP AND SPANK ME!". He loved my ideas but said he would have to have help to do it all. My last day was so sad and I cried all the way home and it was the longest three days of my life packing up my belongings and saying my goodbyes'. That's right , I'm the new manager of the website" paddles and more" and soon to be the new blushing bride of the love of my life.

redzonedefense_F

Re: My last vacation

Post by redzonedefense_F » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:26 am

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Sweet ending! They make quite a pair.

Keep them coming, my friend!

AndreaJones

Post by AndreaJones » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:52 am

I have read hundreds of spanking stories. This is my favorite...I think because of her innocence and overcoming her fears. Reminded me of...
ME!

smehusa

Post by smehusa » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:29 am

loved it you are a great story
teller