A Hot Autumn Saturday (F/m, focused primarily on sex denial)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
alexpo06

A Hot Autumn Saturday (F/m, focused primarily on sex denial)

Post by alexpo06 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:05 pm

This, as it turns out, did not end up being a spanking story, so much as the lead up to a spanking story that I never actually finished. If it seems a bit ham fisted in places, I wrote this for an ex to sort of explain the psychological dynamic I enjoy when I'm being submissive. So, I didn't really leave in a lot of nuance like you would if trying to put together a compelling narrative. And, yes, I realize it switches from first person to third person.

Chapter 1: Tension

I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair and turned the shower off. When I opened the shower curtain, she was standing there, stark naked, grinning at me. Well, I assumed she was stark naked. My eyes didn’t actually make it all the way down to her toes. She was standing up on the balls of her feet, looking very excited with her arms across her chest and a towel hanging down from her arm to her upper thighs.

She walked up to me and placed a hand gently on my cheek and gave me a slow, no tongue kiss on my lips then looked me up and down, letting her eyes linger for a moment on my cock, which had magically grown erect during her brief kiss. She sighed, stepping back, “dry off. I need to take my shower.”

I took my towel off the drying rack next to the shower and began drying off. She had been doing this to me all week, teasing me every chance she could get then turning cold when my body responded to her. Now my body was responding to even the tiniest bit of attention. It was infuriating. Now she was intently watching me like a hawk that had just spotted a mouse from 200 feet in the air while I dried myself off. It didn’t help extinguish my visible arousal.

As I finished drying of, I glanced out of the corner of my eye at her side to see if she was, in fact, naked behind that towel. She immediately cleared her throat and I looked up at her strikingly sharp eyes eyes sheepishly. She was clearly amused, thank god. I hung up my towel.

She held out her towel to me. “Take this and sit on the floor here while I take my shower,” she said, nodding at the floor next to the shower. “You can dry me off when I’m done.”

I smiled and was absolutely certain I’d think of something clever to say, but as my eyes drank in her body, somehow words didn’t find their way out of my mouth. She tapped my chin gently so I’d look her in the eyes. She reached behind me and patted my bottom while we traded places then turned around and locked eyes with me all the way until I was sitting, cross-legged, on the floor with her towel folded neatly in my lap.

“No peeking,” she crooned, slowly closing the shower curtain without breaking eye contact until it was all the way closed.

The shower curtain closed, and I was alone with my thoughts. What was this wretched torture she imposed on me all week. We hadn’t had sex, she hadn’t let me touch her, she hadn’t touched my bare skin except in passing to tease me. There was no doubt in my mind that she wanted more than just casual pats and kisses, but she insisted on denying herself, and me, for 6 days now. This morning, she said she wanted to spend her Saturday running errands and getting things tidied up around the house. Gah! It was so frustrating!

I played with the towel in my lap and resisted the urge to peek under the outer curtain to see my Mistress while she showered. She looked particularly beautiful with her hair down and her whole body soaked from head to toe. Obviously, everyone’s body looks nice with shimmering water all over it, but somehow the water made the contrast between her hair and eyes starker, almost as much as eye liner or whatever else women are in the habit of wearing to make their eyes pop.

Behind the plastic curtain, she rubbed her body all over gently with her lufa, devoting unnecessarily extensive attention to her nipples, bottom, and upper thighs. She, too, was feeling very much desirous of some attention. She had been consciously denying herself and her darling boy any sexual gratification since Wednesday, because the little twerp had pissed her off on Monday and Tuesday by ignoring her attempts to engage him sexually at and around dinner time then being too aggressive with her at bed time when he’d already missed a golden opportunity. She wasn’t actually the sort of person to hold a grudge, but after the little brat got over his frustration from Tuesday night, he was so damn sweet on Wednesday that she thought she’d let it ride and see just what a good boy he could be. He was always saying he wanted her to be more firm, assertive, and in control of their shared sexuality. Well, hopefully he wasn’t sitting out there wishing he’d been more careful what he’d wished for.

“No,” she thought to herself, “No doubts. Be confident. He is getting what he wants.”

When the shower turned off, he snapped out of his reverie and looked up. She opened the curtain and looked down at him and motioned for him to stand up. Without a word she turned around, and he looked down her spine to her ass and thighs and sighed inwardly to himself as he covered up an incredible view with a stupid towel. He wrapped the towel around her shoulders so it hung off her like a cloak, and massaged her shoulders and arms through the towel. She leaned back into him, and he pressed his hands, through the towel, around to her breasts and massaged them dry. Reluctantly leaving her breasts, he leaned down, and ultimately ended up kneeling beside the shower, massaging her hips and bottom dry. She turned around and parted her legs and he looked up at her eyes shyly while he slowly wrapped the towel around each ankle and massaged up each leg to just under her, now very sensitive and wet, pussy.

“Stand up.”

He stood and she took the towel, wrapping it around her body while she looked her naked boyfriend over.

“Brush your hair and teeth,” she ordered curtly, trying to hide a tremor in her voice. “I’m going to get dressed.”

He got up and did as he was told, hoping the ten minutes of sitting on the floor hadn’t ruined his chances of making his hair behave for the day. His Mistress went to the bedroom and wrapped her long hair in a second towel and went to the closet to pick out an outfit that would have her horny little bitch drooling over her for the rest of the day.

Said horny little bitch took his time brushing his teeth and hair, hoping against hope that his Mistress would allow some sort of play before getting on to the business of getting stuff done for the day. When he returned to the bedroom, she was still in the closet but called out to him to sit on the bed. She wanted him to tell her how he liked the outfit she picked out.

When she came out, his chin dropped to his chest. “Who the hell dresses like that to run errands on a Saturday?” he demanded, aghast.

She giggled. “So you like it?”

He nodded and took a minute to look her over. She had chosen a black dress with small, white spots arranged in a grid across the chest. Thin straps held the dress up at her shoulders, and the dress embraced her body tightly from her armpits down to her waist, when it opened into a skirt that flowed to just above her knees. Below her knees, she was bare skinned, wearing a pair of open toed shoes that sloped upwards from the toes to the heel. He hadn’t noticed earlier, but she painted her finger and toe nails a variety of complementary colors last night. Funny how details slip your mind sometimes, he thought.

She came over, and lifted his chin gently in her hand, and bent down at the hip and planted a kiss on his lips, letting her hand fall down to his upper thigh while she gently pressed her tongue just past his lips. Immediately, his cock became hard. When she was done kissing him, she looked down and grinned sardonically then flicked a finger gently on his nose.

“We have work to do today, little boy,” she playfully scolded. “There’s no time for play. Go stand in the corner while I get ready to go out, so my toy calms down.”

“Your toy?” he asked.

“Yes, my toy,” she reached down and gripped his cock in her right hand and leaned in, pushing him back gently with her left hand. She leaned in and whispered “Now get your bottom in the corner so my toy calms down and I can run my errands without worrying about you playing with my toy without my permission.”

“But I have to get dre...”

“You are my little darling boy, and you have to do what I tell you. And I told you to stand in the corner. Now.”

“Yes ma’am,” he sighed and stood up from the bed and planted his face in the corner. He couldn’t quite figure why she thought him standing naked in the corner would have any sort of calming effect on “her toy” but his mind was so addled with wanting her right now that he wasn’t about to do anything that might lead to another day of no release.

“Good boy,” she mused and walked back to the bathroom. She took her time getting ready so he could have as much time as possible in the corner with nothing to think about but what she had planned for him.

“Wait a minute,” she mumbled to herself, “what do I have planned?” As she applied a peppy red stain to her lips--she wasn’t sparing any of the usual affectations of feminine beautification today--she got an idea.

She finished applying makeup. A red stain for her lips, an appropriately mild quantum of eye liner and eye shadow to make her eyes radiate color, and just enough concealer to give her face a uniformly healthy glow. She pulled her hair back and spent five minutes brushing it so it fell gently down her back. Then she brushed her teeth and picked up a thin red ribbon that she tied around her waist with a bow knot that featured prominently on her left hip.

She came back into the room and sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at her naked boyfriend standing in the corner. She really didn’t want him there. She really didn’t want to be dressed right now either, although she noted with satisfaction that she did feel quite sexy after putting so much attention into her outfit, and the boy’s initial reception. No, she wanted to be naked, and if he was going to be burying his face in anything, it should be her thighs. Why did the little shit have to have so much teasing and taunting to be his best and sweetest self? He may be the nominal tease-ee, but she was at least as wound up as he was.

She cleared her throat. “Come to Mistress, little boy.”

He turned around and Mistress feigned shock as he approached her. “You were supposed to be calming my toy down, not keeping it hard,” she lectured, taking it in her hand and firmly pulling her boyfriend up between her legs by it. He winced and stumbled forward quickly and tried to keep his knees from buckling while she looked up at him with his cock in her hand.

She resisted the urge for gratification and moved her hand from his cock to pat his bottom. “Kneel in front of me.”

He wanted to cry but couldn’t. He very shakily lowered himself to his knees, and his Mistress pushed him down until his bottom was resting gently on his feet. She pushed him back so he could not touch her. He was looking down at her legs. She reached her hand under his chin and lifted, firmly, commanding “look at me, young man.”

He looked up and said nothing.

“We need to get groceries. Tonight, I am going to cook you a gourmet meal, and I would like you to play piano for me while I cook.”

“Okey, I’ll get dressed. What are we ge...”

“No, you won’t get dressed,” she stated firmly. “I am going grocery shopping. You are going to stay here, and you are going to stay naked.”

“But...”

“No buts,” she tutted, “unless you want me to warm up that cute little butt you’re sitting so gingerly on. Ummmm...upon. UPON WHICH YOU ARE SITTING SO GINGERLY!”

He gulped, torn between sexual frustration and hilarity. He couldn’t handle a spanking right now. His bottom was tingling, and no one had even so much as said “spank” yet. His cock just got harder and he was convinced he felt pre-cum trickling out of it. Why was she making him sit with his feet pressed against his bottom? This just made it worse. He hadn’t gotten to have an orgasm at all in six days, and he was pretty sure he’d explode at any minute now.

“While I am at the store,” she continued, apparently oblivious to the effect her orders and bottom warming threats were having on him, “you will stay here, naked, and tidy the house from top to bottom. I will get you an apron while I’m at the store, and when I get back, you can wear that while you clean the house.”

He didn’t have the nerve to argue. He hated cleaning and tidying, but, apparently, he was going to have to do it. Naked, it would seem. Though why was a bit of a mystery.

“What does a good little boy say when Mistress tells him to do something, young man?”

He mumbled in his littlest voice, looking down at her thighs again, “yes ma’am.”

“What’s that?” she squeezed his chin gently.

“Yes ma’am.”

She patted his cheek and smiled down at him. “Good boy. I expect this house to be spotless when I get back.”

She stood up and gently lifted him by the chin then took his hand. “Be a good boy and walk me to the door.”

He followed his Mistress to the door, and she turned and pressed her body against his, giving him a long, slow, kiss, letting the four finger tips of her hand paint pleasure down his spine before resting on his bottom. She felt his cock stiffen and press against her hip. Yes, he would be available for her whenever she wanted him today. She wanted him now. But she also wanted him to play piano for her. She also wanted him to be attentive to her after she’d gone to so much effort to look exactly how he liked her to look. She also wanted him to make love with her gently, at her pace, and light candles, and be loving and romantic instead of just lustful. So, she would wait and have him after he gave her all of her also’s.

She stood back and looked her naked boyfriend over from head to toe then back up, and smiled warmly at him as she opened the front door. “You might want to stand back behind the door so the neighbors don’t see….” He jumped back behind the door as it opened. While she locked the front door and waved to the neighbor walking his dog, knowing about her “dirty little secret” on the opposite side of the door sent a shock of warmth coursing through her stomach to her thighs.

She went to the car.

He sat down on the steps trying to untie the foggy knot that had wrapped itself around his brain.

Chapter 2: Naughty Boy

She got into the car and started the engine, pulled out, and drove off.

He listened to the car start and drive off, and he sat on the steps and breathed lightly, running his fingers up his thigh and letting them brush his cock gently. It immediately responded and got hard again. He wouldn’t play, he needed to get to work, but this felt so good. He’d just touch himself for a minute while he gathered his wits. Just gentle pets.

He heard cars driving by outside and closed his eyes, thinking over every inch of his Mistress’s body, reliving every moment of drying her off and kneeling with his chin just inches away from her thighs and knees while she gave him instructions for the day. It was a wonderful, if harrowing, way to start the day.

He opened his eyes and struggled to take his hand away from his cock. Just then, the lock on the door turned, and the door opened wide. He thought his heart stopped beating for a moment.

She came in quickly, almost not noticing him sitting three feet away on the stairs, and yelling toward the bedroom “I forgot my pu...”

She stopped, with the door open and looked her irresponsible brat dead in the eyes.

“What are you doing?”

He looked at her with his mouth open and moving as though speaking, but no words came out. She had a flutter of excitement, then controlled herself and remembered to close the door. She closed it gently and put her hand on the lock, and fixed a steely gaze on her boy’s eyes.

“I asked you a question, little boy.” The lock clicked firmly.

“I...”

She snapped and pointed at the floor in front of her. He stood up and walked to the point she pointed at, a few inches in front of her feet, his hard cock almost poking her in the stomach.

“What. Were. You. Doing?”

“I was just...”

“Young man,” she stopped him. “We both know what you were doing, and we both know what you’re about to do. All we need is for you to tell the truth and ask politely for the consequences you know you have coming. Don’t even think about lying to Mistress.”

He looked down and Mistress took his chin in her hand. “Look at me. Tell me what you were doing, young man.”

He couldn’t speak.

“Were you playing with my toy?”

He gasped and closed his eyes.

“Tell me the truth.”

He let out a breath and then nodded.

“That’s not how you answer me.”

He cleared is throat. “Yes ma’am.”

“Answer with more detail.”

His mouth hung open before he managed to stammer out “I was being a naughty boy and playing with Mistress’s toy while you were gone.”

Without another word, she took him firmly by the hand and led him to the center of the living room. She left him there and walked into the dining room and took a chair from the table and carried it into the living room and set it down in front of her boy. She sat in it and hiked her skirt up to reveal most of her bare thighs.

“Ma’am,” he started, “I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry,” she smiled up at him. “I’m not angry at you.”

“But...”

“I really can’t blame you for playing,” she said. “I want to play too. However, this,” she took his hard cock in her hand and pulled him until his knees were brushing her right thigh, “is mine, and I will not allow you to waste my toy on yourself. So, I can’t blame you for playing, and I’m not angry at you. But you can’t touch what isn’t yours without consequences, and I can spank your little bottom so you remember to save this,” she squeezed his cock “all of this, for me.”

He was halfway in a dream at this point and was having an awful lot of trouble taking in everything that was going on. He wanted to explain that he was just touching and wasn’t really going to play, but he couldn’t speak. He really couldn’t even think clearly.

“Over my knee. Put my cock between my thighs.”

He lied down over his Mistress’s lap and she set her hand on his bottom, giving it a firm squeeze. She felt that he was very tense.

“Relax, sweetheart,” she cooed soothingly. “This won’t hurt. Much. We’re just going to warm you up down here.”

She lifted her hand and brought it down with a resounding SMACK. The man over her knees winced and gasped. It didn’t really hurt, but it was noisy and embarrassing. He couldn’t squirm much or he would fall off his Mistress’s lap in this position, so he tried to stay still, just wiggling his bottom slightly, as she landed spank after spank on his defenseless bottom.

His Mistress was enjoying this. She wasn’t trying to hurt or really even to punish her boy. He hadn’t done anything terrible, so this was more a reminder than a punishment. He’d end up with a very sore, very hot bottom before this was all over, but the point wasn’t to hurt, only to focus his attention where it belonged: on her, his Mistress. So she would pace this spanking to his pain tolerance, and not try to push him beyond what he could handle.

The spanking was brisk and firm, speeding up to about one spank each second, largely alternating cheeks and occasionally aiming a series of 5 or so spanks to one cheek. She focused entirely on the lower part of his bottom, the so-called “sit spots”, where his bottom met his thighs, and slightly higher at the thickest part of his bottom. She could feel his cock still hard between her bare thighs and she felt a fluttery feeling in her stomach as she watched her boy’s bottom turn pink.

She continued to spank him until the entire lower half of his bottom was a nice shade of pink then stopped and rested her hand on his bottom. Then she pushed her hand between his thighs, resting her thumb gently between his cheeks on his peritoneum while she gently stroked his testicles with her fingers. He shuddered.

“See,” she said very softly, “that wasn’t so bad, was it?”

He squirmed and gave out a moan of agreement.

She patted his bottom. “We aren’t done yet. Get up.”

He stood up, and his Mistress smiled, happily noting that his cock was still fully erect. “My toy just won’t give up today, will it?” she said, mockingly giggling at her woefully flummoxed little boy.

She stood and took her boy firmly by the hand and walked him to the stairs, then upstairs to the bedroom. Once there, she stacked two pillows in the center of the bed and told him to lay over them. He obeyed. She went to the closet and came back with a stout bath brush and a leather strap and stood to his left, setting the strap on his calves and holding the bath brush in her right hand.

“Now, young man,” she said firmly, placing a hand on his left hip, “clearly, I can’t leave you alone in your current state. So, once your spanking is over, you and your sore little bottom can come help Mistress with the grocery shopping.”

Aaaaaaaaand that’s as far as I got on this story.

jj7

Re: A Hot Autumn Saturday (F/m, focused primarily on sex denial)

Post by jj7 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:27 pm

Hot!!!!!

alexpo06

Re: A Hot Autumn Saturday (F/m, focused primarily on sex denial)

Post by alexpo06 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:22 pm

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement. We'll see if I ever get around to completing this story. It's been almost three years since I originally wrote that part. :P