My wife invited my Mom to spank me

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
just_joe_in_lingerie

My wife invited my Mom to spank me

Post by just_joe_in_lingerie » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:11 pm

My name is Joe. I am a 56 year old DWM who has been into severe punishment spankings my entire life. For the past four years I have lived with a very nice lady by the name of Beth. My divorce was caused in most part by my desire to be spanked and my lack of honesty about my desire. I promised myself not to make the same mistake again, and because I am actually getting a bit too old to care; I make no bones about my desire and tell just about everyone of my desires.
Before I moved in with Beth I told her of my desires and much slower than I would have hoped, Beth is coming around to give the type of punishment I desire/require. She has meet with a couple of people I contacted on-line and has helped one of them give me a Very Sound punishment spanking on a number of occasions. She is also becoming more open with my desires and her growing interest in them with our friends and neighbors. I rather enjoy watching the spankings I receive after they are done and make videos of each spanking I receive. I believe Beth watching the spankings has helped her accept my desires and she is trying to give me what I want and need.

Beth has become quite good at giving me a maintenance spanking every Friday evening and much to my enjoyment has punished me in front of a number of friends and neighbors. Before Beth accepted my desires for spanking she accepted my desire to wear female lingerie as night clothing. Upon experimentation, Beth and I have decided that anytime I am spanked, I am required to wear the female lingerie for the remainder of the day. I believe it adds to the embarrassment factor of an adult punishment and enjoy in some way, having our neighbors and friends see me dressed in female lingerie with a well bruised bottom and upper thighs even if they have missed the main event of watching Beth spank me.

Our latest friend is a 69 year old man who travels over 5 hours to visit and spank me. He spanks just as hard as I want and enjoys it enough that he visits about twice a month. He and Beth take turns spanking me. He also understands the importance of embarrassment and normally has me remain nude from the first spanking session of his visit until I receive the last session the day he leaves. Jerry and I have spoke in depth and decided to take it a bit slow to introduce Beth to the concepts of having me masturbate in front of them before my spanking starts to make it more painful for me as well as having Jerry use a butt plug on me to make the session even more embarrassing. ( Since I am completely straight, although I like anal play and even enemas upon occasion; we also decided that before his arrival he will “Order” me to give myself an enema so that the butt plug play will be clean. Not to mention that an enema can be very messy unless they are used much more frequently than I desire. )

In addition to the weekly maintenance spankings from Beth, she spanks me whenever I break an agreed upon rule of conduct. The bottom line is that I am punished at least two times a week. Right now I could not be happier.

Our spanking implement collection consists of 13 paddles and straps of a variety of sizes as well as four different canes. A typical spanking consists of well over five hundred spanks using a variety of implements as well as a variety of positions. My entire bottom and upper thighs are well bruised before it is deemed that I have been spanked enough to learn my lesson.

I believe it was a wise choice to tell Beth of my desires from the start, and although She was a bit slow coming around; our relationship is stronger now than it was in the past. Beth is a perfectionist and has read a lot of the collection of spanking stories that I have downloaded to help her refine her technique. We often discuss the stories and add to them by my telling her of past true experiences. Since I was not honest with my wife, most of my real experiences involve men. - Both gay and straight - - with the understanding that I am COMPLETELY straight. Ever since I was a child I masturbated to thoughts of being spanked. Even today, I can not masturbate without thinking of being spanked. To tell the truth, I would rather masturbate than have sex with a woman. HOWEVER, I do often think of the idea of being “Forced” to please a woman with my tongue after she spanks my bare bottom raw. I hope it will be the next step in our relationship. She is giving me a LOT of pleasure by spanking me and I would like the idea of giving her pleasure as well as being “forced” to do so after she spanks me.

My Birthday is December 4th. This past year Beth gave me a true dream come true. She informed me that for my Birthday she was going to give me a VERY SOUND punishment spanking. She added that I would have nothing to say about it and would simply follow her directions without question or she would beat my ass every day for a week and NEVER spank me again. I was intrigued to say the least. I was looking forward to the spanking but also a bit nervous about what interesting changes she might make.

On the morning of my Birthday, she got up early and made me breakfast. After which she told me to trip, then go on-line and read some spanking stories to get me in the mood. About noon she came into the den and noticed that I was fully erect. She laughing told me she was glad I still found spanking exciting, as she handed me a wash cloth and told me to masturbate and get dressed. Then she told me she wanted some time to get ready to give me my birthday spanking and told me to go to the local bar for lunch. She informed me she wanted me to be back at 1PM.
At 1PM when I returned, she told me to strip and masturbate again, then come into the living room when I was ready. When I did as told, she met me and gave me my presents. First was a short lexan paddle to be used over her knee. Second was a sheer pair of bright red panties in my usual brief style. Third was a pair of bright red thigh high nylons and last was a very short red baby doll nightgown. Beth told me to get dressed in my new outfit. Then she pulled out a short leather tie and had me place my hands behind my back as she strapped my wrists together.
Next she got me a bit concerned as she pulled out a black blindfold. She placed it over my head and lead me to the bedroom. She told me to place my nose in the corner and think about the spanking she was going to give me. She promised me I would be spanked as hard as I was as a child before she was done. I did not like the idea of the blindfold or the fact she restrained my arms; but I liked the idea of a truly severe punishment spanking. I knew if she had not had me masturbate twice, I would have been hard as a rock. Beth then gave me ten firm swats over my panties and warned me not to move out of position.
Beth had become quite good at giving me some truly painful spankings; but I always told her I wanted my limits tested. I didn’t know what she had in mind, but was looking forward to it. At first, I tried to estimate how long she had me standing in the corner, but soon enough gave up trying. I was thankful when I heard her enter the room knowing the wait was finally over. She told me she wanted me to follow her over to the chair we always use when she spanks me in the bedroom. She gently pulled me by the elbow and draped me over her lap. She placed one of her legs over mine and held my tied arms in place with one hand. She happily told me that she was only going to use the new lexan paddle for the entire spanking. She also informed me after my spanking I would be required to stand in the corner for an additional 30 minutes before she untied my arms.
In the past, Beth always started slow and built up force until I was in real pain. I had a feeling this spanking was going to be different since she never before felt it was necessary to clamp my legs or tire my arms. - - I am happy to say I was brought up to accept my punishments like a man and never fought against them. I was not proved wrong. This time she started out as hard as she ever spanked me. I guess it might have been the paddle, or the idea that I already masturbated, or simply the fact that my spanking finally started; but I swear it was as hard as she ever spanked me before. Not only that, but Beth was spanking much faster than usual. For the first few swats, before the pain sensors in my bottom took over, I estimated one swat every three seconds. We had used lexan before and I knew there was no chance of her breaking the skin, consequently, I knew I was in for a very lengthy sound punishment spanking; that would leave my ass and upper thighs black blue and blistered. - - Yes, Beth knew of my desires and about one out of four or five swats landed on my upper thighs. Lexan is thin and unbreakable. As a result, it does not beak the skin; just stings and hurts like hell. It did not take Beth long at all to light a real fire in my ass; unfortunately, or fortunately as my mood dictates. I had often told Beth that I wanted to be spanked to tears as I was when I was a child. This time she was trying her best to do just that. With the already described reasons, I was very quickly in actual tears. Beth did not seem to care. She held me firmly in place and continued spanking me at the same hard and fast pace. Long after I was in tears, I realized the spanking had stopped and Beth was rubbing my ass. She helped me up and led me to the corner. She warned me not to get out of position or she would repeat the entire spanking again.
When she returned to the bedroom, I was still in place; it was one of the few times I had been spanked enough and did not want anymore; I was still trying to get control of my tears. Beth untied my arms took off the blindfold and told me I took a very sound spanking as well as could be expected. She allowed me two minutes to rub my bottom then laid on the bed with her legs stretched apart. The look on her face told me what was expected of me and I went to work with a true passion to satisfy her with my tongue. When she was satisfied, she again did something different, she got some cold cream and rubbed it into my sore ass and thighs. She asked me how I enjoyed my Birthday present. I was completely honest when I told her I was glad my Birthday only came once a year; but I did enjoy it as something different. Beth laughed and told me that my behavior would determine if she gave me another spanking as severe as the one I just got.

My bottom and thighs were so bruised and welted, even with the cream; that all other spankings were held back until my bottom healed about a week later. That evening Beth told me she had a special surprise for me. About seven PM the doorbell rang. You could have knocked me over with a feather. It was my Mom who I had not spoken to in years, although we only lived about twenty miles apart. Beth had got in touch with her and decided to try to patch things up between us. I honestly do not remember what caused the problems between us and apparently either did she. We had an enjoyable dinner and talked as Mother and son. Beth and my Mom did the dishes and insisted I have a beer and relax. After the dishes were done, both ladies sat down and my Mom handed me a late “Birthday” present. It turned out to be a video tape. She told me to play it right then. It started off with her sitting on a chair in what appeared to be her living room. She was talking with Beth who apparently was running the camera. Very quickly her demeanor changed, she looked directly into the camera and said: “Joseph, Beth told me that apparently my attempts to get you to stop masturbating while wearing female lingerie and thinking of spanking have not worked. It seems you and your Father, God rest his soul, have more in common that you know. STOP this tape right now. Beth and I are going to chat. You are going to go to the den, masturbate and dress in your spanking outfit and then we will watch the rest of the tape.” Beth looked at me as I stopped the tape and simply said: “Joseph do as your Mother tells you or I will spank you right now in front of her then you will do as she says, and I will spank you again. I don’t think you want two spankings tonight; your still a bit sore from last week.”
I have always believed a good dose of embarrassment mixed with spanking is good for an adult. However, going to the den and masturbating at your Mom’s directions while the love of your life and your Mom “Chat” was something a bit more than even I liked. However, I did as I was told and even dressed in the spanking outfit Beth gave me for my Birthday. My mom called me to her side and told me to turn around and bend over so that she could check my bottom and thighs. The panties were sheer but I decided to pull them down anyway. My Mom didn’t say a word as she rubbed my bottom and spoke to Beth, saying: “Well if these marks are a full week old; you did a fine job. However, I would have spanked him on his regular basis no matter how sore he was. It will be the only way he can learn. If he is scheduled for a maintenance spanking tonight; we should give it to him.” Mom gave me a sound swat and asked to see the washcloth I used to be sure I masturbated. I am sure my face was as red as my bottom usually is when I did as told. Mom then told me to wash out the cloth, get another beer and sit down for the rest of the tape. The tape started out as before with Beth holding the camera and my Mom speaking to Her/it; and indirectly to me. She apologized to me for the way she brought me up. She explained that she knew some people were “Spanko’s” because Dad was one. She also indicated that she was happy I finally found someone to give me what I wanted and was sorry I did not feel comfortable enough to ask her for what I needed. She did mention that she spanked Dad on a regular basis when we were not home and missed spanking him after he passed away. She indicated it would have been good for both of us f I were honest with her. She would have been happy to spank me into adulthood instead of stopping after I left home. Then she added: “Anytime you want someone other than Beth to spank you, all you need to do is ask. Beth has already told me she will frequently ask me to come over to help her spank you. By the way, just so you know I am not too old you spank you, Happy Birthday - enjoy the rest of the tape.”
As if I was not embarrassed enough, the tape then showed me being led into the bedroom by Beth. It showed her leading me over to the corner and going over to shut off the tape. Then it showed beth turning on the camera. Then to my shock; horror, embarrassment, and a good bit of excitement; it showed my Mom leading me by the elbow over to the chair where she sat down and turned me over her lap as Beth made the comments I already told you about. Yes, it was my Mom who spanked me on my Birthday; not Beth. As I watched, I am ashamed to say I became fully erect which both ladies noticed since I was only wearing sheer panties. Beth handed me the washcloth and told me to relieve myself for a second time that evening. As if things could not be worse, I was “forced” to masturbate in front of both my Mom and my Love. Then Beth moved two of the kitchen chairs into the living room and sat them about a foot apart. She asked my Mom to sit in one and she went to get some implements. Then she st in the other and told me to bend over their knees. I don’t know if they spanked as hard as my Mom did the previous week or I was so sore it felt that way; but they turned my ass black and blue. After I was allowed out of the corner, I gave them both a hug and Beth told my Mom anytime she wanted to come over on a Friday; she could help her spank me. As sore as I was, I was pleased that my Mom and Beth decided to work things out. I am looking forward to many more spankings from both of them tegether. Later that evening, after Mom left, Beth told me if I was a very good boy she might send me to see Mom on a regular basis as well. Life is GOOD ! !

hairbrushedhubby

Re: My wife invited my Mom to spank me

Post by hairbrushedhubby » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:03 am

Wow, what a fantastic story and quite a bit diferent to the usual run of the mill spanking stories, well done.

markiee

Re: My wife invited my Mom to spank me

Post by markiee » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:14 pm

My wife stripped me to my birthday suit on my 50th b'day and turned me over her knee as she sat on our living room couch when in walked my mother-in-law. My wife didn't miss a beat as the ladies talked. Then my mil wanted to wish me a happy birthday as well and before I knew it I found myself draped over her knee as well. It was my most embarrassing spanking as my 75 year old mil was able to hand spank me to tears. That was 7 years ago and both ladies still turn me over their knees when they think I need it.