Rear end Damage part 3 F/f F/m

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
lex46

Rear end Damage part 3 F/f F/m

Post by lex46 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:31 am

It felt awkward being in that kitchen but an undeterred Jane asked "Well what are we going to do about last night Laura?"
"Oh Mum. I'm 21 now, come on"
"What do you think Alex?" asked Jane. God, don't bring me into this I thought but answered, "Laura's old enough to make her own decisions and I'm sure you remember being young and in love" hoping this would help her understand Laura's side of things.
"Don't make excuses for her. It's my house, my rules whilst she lives here. Right I'm off to get ready for work. You two can tidy this place up." and off she went upstairs. Laura turned and said "See, I told you you didn't know her."
"OK, don't worry."
"I don't , I'm well used to it but I don't have to like it do I?" I didn't know what to say and started pouring half finished drinks down the sink and it wasn't long before we were placing cans and bottles in their respective recycling receptacles. Trying to lighten the mood I said, "I just want to throw rubbish away , not file the bloody stuff" and Laura laughed.
"I don't mind helping you tidy up Laura but I always go and see my Mum on a Sunday"
"Then you'd better tell her she respects honesty. Besides Don't let her walk all over you, it's not as if she's going to spank you is it?"
I felt myself colour quickly and Laura plainly noticed. "God, she hasn't.........has she?" I said nothing and focussed on the task in hand just as Jane came back into the kitchen in her Marks and Spencer Uniform.
"It's a sod this having to work one Sunday a month. Any chance of lift to work Alex?"
"In your brother's courtesy car - sure. Don't suppose you know when I'll get mine back?"
"he's usually pretty quickbut I'll chase him up for you."
We left Laura clearing up and as I drove into the city centre I explained about my Sunday routine but promised to go back and help later and arranged to pick her up at 5:15

There was about half an hour to spare when Laura and I sat down in a clean tidy house. Laura thanked me for the help and said ,"Your reaction this morning - she has spanked you hasn't she?"
No point denying anything to a girl brought up with honesty so I recounted an abridged version of the evening of the accident and earlier that morning to which Laura said "I think she should work for S&M not M&S" and we both laughed.
"I'm sure she gets more than just being a disciplinarian out of it though" said Laura. I knew she was of course right. Laura continued, "When I get married, I'm going to buy a cane. Keep my husband focussed and attentive"
"Interesting. What if he won't let you?"
"then he won't be the man for me"
"What about James?"
"It's a good relationship, more than just sex but not yet true love. He's seen my bum of course and he's scared of Mum but who knows. We don't talk about it much but thinking about it I'll run it past him"
"Well best go and get your Mum"

When I got Jane home I suggested I take the two of them out for something to eat so we went to a local pub that did an all day carvery and enjoyed a good Sunday roast. It was all very pleasant but when we got back to Jane's no sooner had we sat down than she said, "Laura, go and fetch the cane" Without protestation Laura left the room.
"Come on Jane, be reasonable"
"My house, my rules and if you question me about my daughter it'll be your turn next" She didn't say it nastily but I knew she meant it. I got a tingle right through me though.I didn't want to hurt again but I did want to give my self to her. When Laura re-entered the room she calmly handed Jane the cane and without being asked, she got the stool out and stood beside it.
" Bare and bend" said Jane in a quiet firm voice which gave Laura absolutely no option. I couldn't help but watch as Laura unfastened her jeans, pulled them down with her skimpy knickers, step out of them and then bend across the stool. I stared at her bared bottom, exactly the same shape as Jane's, but the cane marks on her were a lot less than mine. I wondered whether skin toughened and didn't mark as much after regular spankings or whether Jane had caned me harder? These thoughts were soon interrupted as Jane stood beside her daughter resting the cane on it's target. What did fascinate me was how Jane then proceeded to cane her. Jane stroked the cane up and down her daughters bottom and carefully selected where she wanted to land the first. I watched almost awestruck as swish CRACKK she expertly landed it between two of the old cane marks. In an instant she had moved the cane up to between another set of marks, drew it back and swishh CRACKK it landed exactly there. Laura barely flinched but her eyes told a very different story.
Once more Jane selected another relatively un-marked area and swishh CRACKK it cut in again. I felt myself getting aroused as I watched such a woman of power dealing so effectively with her daughter. As Jane once more drew the cane back, I heard the siwshh and CRACKK and Laura's yelp as I concentrated on Jane's face. You could see she was enjoying caning................. a lot.I could see also she had a sadistic streak in there.I turned my eyes back to Laura and the fresh welts had almost obliterated the remains of her previous caning. swissh CRACKKK and swishCRACKK, the final stroke as usual, virtually at the top of the thighs. Jane breathed out a huge sigh as she sat back on the sofa. Laura was still quivering a little laid across the stool but still Jane said nothing and I certainly wasn't going to. I expected Jane to send Laura to her room, Jane spoke only when Laura was perfectly still. "Get up" and slowly Laura got herself upright facing Jane. "Come and stand here!" Jane said pointing to the end of the sofa.Laura did so. Then my stomach really churned as she said, "Alex, bare and bend" Surely not in front of Laura, I thought before I realised I had just seen her so why shouldn't she see me? Besides, I wanted to do what Jane wanted so I undressed my bottom half and took a position over the stool. Jane uttered things into Laura's ear which I couldn't hear but as I glanced over my shoulder, I was shocked to see them both smiling.
I waited over that stool for what seemed like an eternity until Jane came round in front of me knelt on the floor and gently held my head, one hand each side of my face . She just looked into my eyes and was smiling warmly at me and despite my predicament, I managed to smile genuinely back at her. That was until I heard a swishh and CRACKK and felt that stinging line of fire on my behind. Still Jane held me, still smiling but I have no idea what my expression was. Swishh CRACKKKK the cane landed again and despite Jane holding me I struggled to keep still. There was a decent pause and I looked back up at Jane. As soon as I did I saw her nod her head and swishh CRACKK the cane stung me again, a lot. I didn't know what I wanted to do, look down and endure it or look at Jane, in fact I did both and as before when I looked at her, her head nodded slightly and with in an instant the cane had cut through the air and landed CRACKK across the lower part of my bottom. I knew my eyes were watering now but I managed not to sob and as I looked at Jane once more I found it difficult to comprehend her expression through misty eyes. I'd hazard a guess it was almost gleeful, though I should have remembered that when I looked at her she was going to give the signal which she duly did. SWISHHHH CRACKKKKK even lower down the wicked cane struck and the sting on that tender part of my exposed flesh caused me to writhe and yelp out loud and it was a while before I was still again. I wanted to look at Jane, I liked Jane and her no nonsense approach, I liked her confidence and the way she exuded control... but I really didn't want another stroke so I kept my face down. I began to relax slightly despite the burning sting which cut deep and enveloped the whole of my bottom. That was to no avail. I didn't see Jane give any indication but I was suddenly acutely aware as KERACKKK the cane bit harder and deeper than ever before. I don't know exactly where it landed but the sting it delivered seemed to spread rapidly right through me and I had all on to stay over that stool. After a few seconds, Jane still holding my head leant forward and kissed my forehead then told Laura to go to her room and stay there. I heard her leave the room but I felt almost ashamed that somehow I had allowed such a young lady to cane me. Jane let go of my head and stood, very provocatively because as she rose her breasts passed within and inch of my face as did the rest of her body until she was stood, me looking at her slightly parted thighs through her dress. Then she lifted the front part of her dress and threw it over my head. She wasn't wearing knickers and the sting in my behind momentarily eased as I could smell her womanly aromas and see that she was positively glistening between her legs. But within an instant she had turned and was walking away. "Stay there until I say" was all she said as she disappeared and I was left alone, feeling sore, humiliated yet excited.
As I gathered my thoughts and regained a modicum of composure I heard Jane call, "Alex, come into the kitchen" Without thinking I did just that,not even pausing to get my trousers etc back on. When I got to the kitchen Jane was sat with a bottle of Stella and had poured me a beer. Trembling slightly I thanked her and took a long drink of the cold brown liquid but remained standing. We sipped our drinks in what felt an uneasy silence but I didn't know what to say. Jane had collected her thoughts though. "Alex, I can't thank you enough for what just happened."
"Why thank me? You made it happen. I didn't have any choice"
"Oh Alex, you always have a choice and you chose to bend when you just as easily could have refused"
"The way you talk, it didn't feel like a choice"
" I think you're lying to yourself. You wanted it to happen"
I thought a while before answering.
"Yes, but I wanted it to be for you. I don't know if I can look Laura in the eye again"
"It was for me. It was exactly what I wanted. And it was so exciting for me to see your reactions like that. It was a new and highly charged experience for me. It really was"
"I'm pleased for you I really am. But why Laura? I do feel a little uncomfortable at that."
"For fuck's sake Alex. Some men would pay good money to have what you just did! But seriously, I just felt it was a good opportunity to introduce Laura to it. Let her see both sides of the coin so to speak and give her an insight into her future"
"OK I can see that. But believe me, she'd have found her own way - she is without doubt her mother's daughter"
"Explain"
So I told her what Laura and I had discussed earlier that afternoon. Jane smiled and said "I'm so proud of her!"
"And so you should be. Not many girls her age have the manners and down to earth approach she has. You've done a really good job and should be proud of yourself too."
I was surprised as I saw Jane's eyes fill and a little tear run down her left cheek. She stood, came across, held me tight and whispered in my ear, "Take me to bed".

spankaholic13bm

Re: Rear end Damage part 3 F/f F/m

Post by spankaholic13bm » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:50 am

I love this series you have written is there a part 4 coming?