The doctor comes to visit

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
IMSOMEAN

The doctor comes to visit

Post by IMSOMEAN » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:32 am

Brian loves calling me a brat when I'm in one of my playful moods. Now I'll act shocked and like my feelings are hurt but inside I'm jumping for joy because once he calls me a brat a spanking isn't far behind. I feel like the luckiest woman on the face of the earth. I found someone who gets me , understands that I need a spanking now and then and not only does he understand he give me what I need without making me feel like I'm some kind of nutcase. Now somewhere along the way Brian has found his own playful side but you'll never get him to admit it. Brian's playful side almost always means were going to a new road for me and if I resist my butt gets spanked which means it's a win win situation for me! Just last weekend is a great example.

I wake up feeling cold and don't bother to open my eyes I just start reaching for the covers I thought I must have kicked off. When I give in and open my eyes I find out I hadn't kicked the covers off at all , Brian had taken them off and was in one of his crazy moods. He was wearing a doctors coat and had one of those kids doctor bags in his hands. Now I had to smile and I knew where this was coming from. Just a few weeks earlier we were talking about crazy things we had done as little kids and we both had our fair share of games of doctor when we were little kids. Brian laughed and said the sad thing was that when you got old enough to have a clue what you were looking at that the damn little girls wouldn't play anymore.

"Well young lady , you canceled three appointments so I figured the only way that you were going to get your physical was for me to come to you. I need a urine sample so go in the bathroom and just leave the cup on the sink then come back in here so we can get started , this is going to be the most complete physical you've ever had so we have lots to do."

It took everything in me not to start laughing. He calls me a brat but he wants to play doctor! Now I know he doesn't want me to just be a good girl and do everything he says without question. This could be interesting but I'm not going to make it easy for him, I toss the plastic cup back at him and fold my arms across my chest.

"I'm not getting a damn physical and I'm sure not peeing in a cup and you can't make me!"

He almost smiled and picked the cup up and sit it on the bedside table. He grabs my arm and pulls me out of the bed and across the room to the desk chair that he had already turned around. He sits down and pulls me over his lap and pushes my nightgown up my back and pulls my panties down to my knees. He started spanking my butt and he was smacking it hard. I was squirming after the first smack and telling Brian I was sorry and was ready to listen by the tenth. But he just kept spanking away.

"Let me tell you something young lady! Your not the first spoiled brat I've had to deal with and you'll find out I don't treat brats like they are special , I spank their butts and show them what a brat really needs. So go to the bathroom . leave the sample and get your little butt back out here so we can get started!"

He lands six more smacks then pulls my panties up and pulls me to my feet and points towards the bathroom. I couldn't help but rub my sore bottom and I stomp over and pick up the plastic cup then stomp off to the bathroom. The second I'm in the bathroom I pull my panties down and look at my dark pink bottom. I'm smiling from ear to ear knowing this is just the beginning of a great weekend. Now I knew he didn't want a real urine sample so I put some warm water in the cup. I had thoughts of taking it out with me and tripping and pouring it on Brian but thought better of it. I went potty and brushed my teeth and pulled my hair in pigtails. I took a deep breath and head back out. I was surprised to see Brian sitting in the desk chair waiting on me. My butt still needs a little more time before another spanking but I head towards Brian knowing I can stall as long as I needed and he would know why. Turned out I was worried for nothing. When I get in front of Brian the first thing he does is pull my nightgown off. That had my face as red as my butt. Even after being with Brian for over three years I still hate being naked in front of him with lights on , I feel my tits are too small, my ass is too big and I have this little belly that all the sit ups in the world doesn't seem to faze. Now I'm sure you already can figure that sense I hate being naked that Brian loves getting me naked every chance he gets! Brian reaches up with both hands and starts pinching and pulling my nipples.

"I see you have nice sensitive nipples young lady , your lucky. Just the cold air has them hard which means they are a great area to get you turned on for sexual things , but I'm sure you have already figured that out . I'm sure you play with these when you masturbate."

I almost laugh when he says the air has my nipples hard , like a bare butt spanking wouldn't have anything to do with it then my face actually began to burn it was so red when he brought up masturbating. Oh he knew it was how I would react. I was raised being told that only naughty girl ever touch themselves that way and it got burned into my brain. Now I totally know there is nothing wrong with it but I still feel guilty when I do and embarrassed as hell when the subject is brought up. I know it's silly but I can't help it. Then Brian pulls my panties down to the floor and pulls me over his lap. It was still a little too soon for another spanking but I wasn't going to make a big deal out of it. Boy was I in for a surprise.

"Now I understand this may be a little uncomfortable for you young lady but keep still and don't put up a fuss and it will be over before you know it."

I raise up and see Brian picking up a thermometer that is stuck in a small jar of Vaseline. It took my brain about three second to realize what was about to happen. I jump off his lap and yank my panties up so hard I almost turned them into thong panties.

"That's not happening! Not now not ever! I can get one of those strips you put on my forehead and I have a thermometer you put in the ear. They are in the bathroom, I'll be right back."

I turn to leave and take two steps before he has my arms and pulls me back in front of him and in a blink of an eye my panties are back around my feet.

"Those work fine to see if you need to go to the doctor but there is only one way to get a true temp."

He pulls me back over his lap and he takes my panties all the way off and tosses them in the corner. I try to get off his lap which is just what he wanted me to do I'm sure. He gets me firmly back over his lap and lands three or four hard smacks to my bottom.

"Maybe you should know that along with other things I did pack a nice paddle in my doctors bag , I had a feeling you were going to be a total brat!"

Two smacks to each butt cheek then two just below each butt cheek , I'm always shocked how sensitive the upper thighs are.

"And you should also know that the redder and hotter your little ass cheeks are the longer the thermometer has to stay in ! So let me know when your ready to listen!"

He lands five or six smacks with his hand then reaches down and pulls the paddle out of his doctors bag. I want to tell him he's not playing fair. He's been trying to talk me into some anal play almost sense the first time he spanked me. I can't explain to him why I keep putting him off, like the masturbating I was told growing up that only naughty girls let someone touch them back there , and this was during a spanking I was getting for playing doctor with the boy next door and he put a plastic thermometer in me just as my mom walked in. It was strange because I wasn't being spanked for playing doctor I was being spanked for letting the little boy put the thermometer in my little butt hole. So theres that and a bit of fear , but not like you may think , I'm so small back there that I'm afraid it would hurt so bad I would have to make him stop and that would be so embarrassing to have to be such a baby that I make him stop so I just figure if we avoid that kind of thing I don't have to worry about making him stop. A dozen with the paddle and I tell him I'm ready to listen but if it hurts I'm going to cry! Much to my surprise he pulls me to my feet and has me standing in front of him and he starts rubbing my burning ass.

"Your little ass is so hot and red that I don't think I can get an accurate temp now! I guess we can do it later if I still think we need to. Now go sit on the end of your bed and don't give me anymore of your crap young lady or your not going to be able to sit!"

I had this mixture of relief and disappointment. I was kind of happy the anal play didn't happen and I didn't have to worry about being a baby and making him stop but at the same time I thought he finally had me in a position I couldn't argue or pout my way out of giving it a try and he let me off the hook. I go sit on the bed and behave because my butt sure couldn't take another spanking. He could have been a real doctor for the next ten minutes or so. He check my ears and eyes and nose and throat and the glands in my neck. Then he had me lay back with both my hands behind my head and my feet flat on the floor. Lets just say the breast exam that followed wasn't like one any doctor would be giving! Pinching my nipples was to see if I was as sensitive as I was suppose to be , the massaging my breast was checking the muscles and the licking and sucking my nipples was check to see if I was having the correct response to stimulation! He had a reason for everything.

Then he told me to pull my legs up and put my heels against my ass ad let my legs fall open. God did I feel exposed! He ran his hand over my smooth mound and told me he was glad to see I was already shaved because he was expecting a real fit from me when he had to tell me I had to be shaved for my girl part exam. then he ran his finger time over my swollen lips and then wet his finger inside me then started teasing my clit. He tells me that he's sure I've already figured out that the clit was the most sensitive part of my body and that I should be sure to tell any girl or boy that was kissing me down there to give it extra attention. Once again my face is burning because he knows he's the first and only person who's ever done that but he;s acting like I've had experience with that with all sorts of people. Again it's just Brian knowing it will make me blush. Then he sticks two fingers inside me while continuing to play with my clit , he has me very close to having an orgasm. The he stops and gets a small vibrator out of the doctor' bag then slips his fingers back inside of my and uses the vibrator on my hard little clit , telling me the best way to check the muscle control inside me was for me to have an orgasm. Well let me tell you it didn't take long!

As I'm catching my breath after the orgasm Brian smacks my butt every I try to put my legs down. Now I'm already embarrassed about being naked and now he had me naked and my legs spread wide open and I know he's looking ! He takes my pulse and tell me my heart rate is almost back to normal and we can continue with my physical. He begins rubbing my butt then wets the tip of his finger inside me rubs it on my tight little anus.

"Young lady I have a real concern , no need for me to ask if you ever have anal sex , your little asshole is so small and tight I don't know how you even go to the bathroom. Now your not going to be happy about this but we really need to give you some treatment for this and I'm going to tell you right now young lady , you fight me on this and your butt and my belt will be having a talk!"

Well I'm sure my heart rate wasn't normal after he said that! I was back to that scared and excited state , I didn't want him messing around back there but would be disappointed if he stopped now. He gets a tube of lube and squirts it directly on my anus , it was cold and made me jump , my butt got smacked for jumping because he thought I was trying to get away. He took his finger and rubbed around the edges for a bit then slowly slipped his middle finger inside my tight butt. I was surprised when it didn't actually hurt but I acted like he was killing me! Then after a few minutes he takes his finger out and gets a small thin vibrator out of the bag and makes me turn over on my stomach and stick my butt out. I was scared to death but much to my surprise there wasn't any pain , just a bit uncomfortable and embarrassing , he slides the vibrator in and out for a few minutes then says he really needs to check for muscle reaction in my anus like he had my front and he slips the vibrator out. he slips his hand under me and he's using the other vibrator on my clit while squirting lube on my little anus, I figured his finger was going back inside me but he stops and takes his pants off and him press his hard penis against my poor little anus. I'm about to tell him no when he reaches around and puts the vibrator directly on my clit. Then he pushes slowly inside me. It only took a few minutes for the vibrator to make me cum again. Now I'm not going to tell you I feel in love with anal sex , I found it strange feeling and embarrassing but I'm no longer afraid and that's a big step!

Once my anus had milked him dry he helped me up then shocked me by putting me in the corner! He told me to stay there till my daddy got home that he wanted him to see what a brat I had been and to inspect my spanked butt! He told me there would be a follow up visit in a week or so and he left the bedroom. Brian went to the kitchen and fixed coffee and make me stand there a good twenty minutes before coming in and letting me out of the corner. We went to the kitchen with me still naked and talked about our little game. Then he tells me to go take my shower and put on my school uniform because we were going out to eat breakfast and then shopping. I head to the shower shaking my head and laughing thinking how it's funny that he thinks I'm the brat.

redzonedefense_F

Re: The doctor comes to visit

Post by redzonedefense_F » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:50 pm

Squirming just reading parts of that ... yikes!

Keep writing, my friend! :)