Rear End Damage part 2

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
lex46

Rear End Damage part 2

Post by lex46 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:13 am

Why was I nervous as, clad in cream coloured chinos and yellow shirt, I knocked on the door? Butterflies were working overtime in tummy at the thought of what happened here a few days earlier but I had little time to dwell on that as the door opened and an already tipsy Laura jumped at me and hugged me tight. "Steady on girl" I said as she let go and grinning from ear to ear she ushered me in.
Music was playing, chart stuff - not my cup of tea really - and there were people milling around, all of them drinking direct from bottles. Laura sort of introduced me to some of her friends by telling me their names as we passed but she seemed rather insistent on leading me in a certain direction - out of the back door and into the garden (At least that lawn had been cut) where I saw Jane standing at a gas fired barbeque flipping burgers and turning sausages in the evening sunshine.
"Mum" called Laura and Jane turned, her face red from the heat (I hoped) smiled. "Alex. Hi." "Hi" I replied. "Get me another bottle of lager from the fridge will you and help yourself to whatever you fancy. If you want a glass they're in the cupboard above the work top," she gestured waving a pair of tongs as she did so. "OK" I turned went into the kitchen removing a bottle of Stella for Jane and a can of John Smiths for me which I poured into a glass and went back to join Jane handing her the Stella. "I hope you don't mind me gate crashing like this, Laura invited me" She put the tongs down, turned and kissed me on the cheek. "God no. I'm so pleased you're here. Someone my own age group to talk to." She took a drink from the bottle. "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. It really is lovely to see you." and she kissed me again. "I'm happy to be here and it's good to see you again too." "Really?" she said tentatively. "Yes Really" I replied as earnestly as I could. We both stood there, clearly nervous of each other's reactions so I moved the awkwardness asking "How's the day been?" "Brilliant thanks. Laura is so full of herself, she's got some nice presents and we worked hard together to get everything ready for her friends to come round this evening. And here I am still slaving away!" "Well I can take over if you want a break and to circulate a bit, or even just put your feet up" Jane put the tongs down and put her hand on my forearm. I don't know what it is that makes you feel wanted when a woman does that to you. She thanked me and kissed me yet again before moving off indoors. I sipped my beer and turned meat, serving Laura's friends as they came up sporadically and exchanged pleasantries with them.About half an hour later Jane returned with another drink and a can for me, which I poured into my nearly empty glass. Somehow she seemed refreshed. "Thanks for that. I needed it." Take it easy all night if you want, I don't know anyone and it's good to be out of the house on such a lovely evening" "Can I ask you something?" and without waiting for an answer, she slapped my bum asking "How is it?" I winced. "Still a little sore and bruised" I answered in a low voice hoping those around wouldn't get the gist of our conversation.
Anyway we chatted about various things, a lot about spanking - well Jane mainly - and then it was dark. We drank, probably more than we should have and around 11.30 Jane announced she must do Laura's cake. So a throng of people gathered into the back garden sang happy birthday and cheered when Laura cut it. The night wore on and I wasn't exactly sober, not that anyone was and people had begun to drift away. "May as well turn the gas off now. People will just have to have cold food if they want anything else" and as she said it she turned off the gas. She took my hand and led me to the bottom of the garden and sat on an old rickety wooden bench, pulling my hand so I sat next to her. "Will you stay the night...................with me?"
"it's not that I don't want to. I just wonder if we're both a bit drunk and might regret things"
"Oh fuck that!" she said still smiling, "After the other night and you coming back tonight.Get a fucking grip"
"Language Jane" and not quite sure where it came from I added, "You could do with a spanking"
"Oh really?" she replied looking at me with puppy dog eyes. Sod this I thought. "Really!" I Looked up the garden to the house, music was still playing and there were three people stood outside smoking but the garden was quiet and I guessed they couldn't see us so I just grabbed Jane and threw her across my lap and without further ceremony I smacked my hand hard down onto her dress. SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK I landed it again in quick succession. "Hey, no, not here, ow, stop it" I ignored her pleas and lifted her dress. I couldn't make out the colour of her knickers but they felt silky as I rested my hand on them. I took my time feeling her bottom and it was round and fleshy.I squeezed each cheek before continuing SLAPP SLAPP SLAPP SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SLAPP SLAPP SLAPP SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SLAPP SLAPP SLAPP SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK. She was wriggling and protesting but not shouting out. I glanced back up toward the house and the garden was now empty. Relishing my new found assertiveness, I put my fingers in her knicker waist band and exposed her buttocks to the cooling night air. SMACKK SLAPP SMACKK SLAPP SMACKK SLAPP SMACKK SLAPP SMACKK SLAPP SMACKK SLAPP SMACKK SLAPP SMACKK SLAPP I rained firmly down onto alternate cheeks working from top to bottom and back up. I stopped and told Jane to get up. She did instantly, her knickers still round her thighs and her dress fell back to where it should be. "Bastard!" she said,"Come with me now. Grasping my hand she led me quickly up the garden and into the house. Entering the kitchen we saw Laura exchanging tongues with a young man. Jane dragged me passed them and of course they didn't notice. "I expect James'll be staying the night too" whispered Jane as she led me upstairs across a small landing into the front bedroom. "Close the fucking door then" said Jane. I did and was just starting to say, "You haven't learned your..." when her soft lips met mine and she threw her arms round me walking backwards towards her bed. My excitement was obvious and between deep kissing we ripped each other's clothes off and before I knew it, I had slid so easily deep inside her dripping wet love nest. We fucked and it was over far too quickly (well it had been a couple of years since I last did it and we were both over aroused) laying on the bed, Jane kissed me long and deeply, her fingers wandering slowly and sensually all over me lingering a while around my bottom before moving round and it wasn't long before I was hard again. She rolled me onto my back and sat astride me, easily taking my hard length to the hilt. As she rode me, slowly at first, my hands went to her breasts and played, tweaking her hard nipples. Her movement increased and soon she was riding quickly, each time she took me in I could feel the warmth from her smacked bottom on my thighs. I continued with her breasts as she rode ever faster and I was aware of her tightening her muscles inside and her gasping and moaning softly and then with an almighty shudder she orgasmed. Like no other woman I had ever had before, her juices flowed in copious amounts all over me and that triggered me to fill her inside for a second time. We collapsed in each others arms and she held my head looking at me, her eyes smiling and her face glowing the only way a woman's face glows after orgasm.
The effects of sex and beer soon had me drifting off. "Come on" whispered Jane softly, "lets get into bed"
We did that and next thing I knew it was light. Momentarily I wondered where I was until my head cleared as I looked at a naked Jane breathing quietly in her sleep. Looking around I saw a clock on her bedside table which announced it was 6:55am. I left her sleeping and putting on my chinos, went quietly down to the kitchen making two cups of tea. Just as the kettle boiled - which had been difficult to locate among all the empti and part empty bottles and cans I heard the front door open then close and Laura appeared in the kitchen. Her face coloured, "Oh Hi Alex" I smiled at her, "Was that James leaving?"
"Christ, how did you know? Don't tell Mum will you."
"Oh she already sussed it. Besides, what can she say after she had someone stay over? Do you want tea"
"Yes please, but you don't know Mum really. Well not yet anyway"
"I take it you don't mind then?"
"Of course not. You were nice to me after the accident and when Mum did what she did. And my birthday present. And I've never seen her like she has been since you came round that evening. I think you'll be good for her"
Sarcastically I replied "You don't really know me yet" I winked at her as I handed her a mug of tea and took the other two mugs back to Jane's bedroom.
I put them down on her bedside cabinet as she was just stirring. She sat up in bed and smiled, picked up a mug and sipped before speaking. "Morning. How are you?" she asked. "Feeling good thanks. You?"
"mmmm - the same"
"Your bum ok?"
"Yeah, you bastard" she said mockingly. "I can't pretend it wasn't something different but........ you took me out of my comfort zone.......................... so to get me back into it I'll have to take these off" and as she said that her hands were at my waistband undoing the button and fly and slipping them down. Any thoughts I had of making love again were immediately dispelled as she pulled me down across her still covered body. Her arm around my waist and her other hand squeezing my bum cheeks as she assessed the after effects of her cane from a few days earlier. I felt her hand move away and I tensed waiting but heard a drawer open. She removed what I later discovered to be a heavy oval wooden back hairbrush. A few seconds later there was a loud CRACK quickly followed by another and I wriggled quite hard but she held me firm. "Keep still and keep quiet" she said simply and began rhythmically CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK, alternating between cheeks. Then she paused, which I was glad of because it stung like crazy, especially as my behind hadn't fully recovered. "Don't you ever......... CRACK CRACK .................. ever...............CRACK CRACK ........think...........CRACK CRACK........that you can........CRACK CRACK....... take liberties with me..... CRACK CRACK.............again................... CRACK CRACK........ do you understand?" I was stinging and writhing and her words were almost incomprehensible but I managed to respond "y y yyessssss"
"Good" CRACK CRACK. She let me up and slowly I rose, my hands automatically rubbing. "There'll be a clean towel in the airing cupboard" she said pointing "If you'd like a shower"
"Thanks" so I grabbed a towel and took myself off to the bathroom, along with my clothes I recovered from different parts of the bedroom floor. The water wasn't too pleasant on my bottom but by the time I was dressed and feeling refreshed, Jane had moved downstairs and was sitting in her kitchen in a huge white fluffy dressing gown talking to Laura. She turned to me and said,"Alex, did you know she had her boyfriend stay over?" "Erm Yes" "And what do you think we should do about that?" I wasn't quite sure what she meant by the "we" but what did happen about that is for another time.