Rear End Damage (F/f, F/m)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
lex46

Rear End Damage (F/f, F/m)

Post by lex46 » Fri May 23, 2014 5:33 am

It was 7am and the roads were quiet as I was driving to work. I approached a set of temporary traffic lights at some roadworks which just changed to red, so I slowed and stopped, glancing in the mirror seeing another car about 100 yards back. I sat and waited listening to Classic FM when suddenly I heard a screech of tyres and BUMP. I jerked forward and a little shaken, I got out of my car and walked back. A young lady probably no more than 20 was emerging from her vehicle and I thought she had hurt herself as she was bright red round her mouth and nose. "Oh, God. Are you OK?" I asked. "Yes, Yes thanks. Sorry, I was just putting my lipstick on and didn't see you stopped there" she replied. Despite the situation, I nearly laughed "Oh well at least no-one's hurt" I took out my phone and took a couple of pictures of the slightly damaged cars "For insurance purposes" I explained. "Oh Heck! Sorry but I don't know about that, It's my Mum's car." she said. "Well give me some contact details and I can sort it out with her. There doesn't appear to be much damage to either of our cars, let me just check them over to make sure they're still safe to drive." I found only a few minor dents on mine and a cracked lens on her headlight plus some other superficial damage. I went to my car and took out a notepad and pen, writing my details and passed them to her along with the pad so she could give me hers. A few minutes later we were both on our way with a "Be more careful and give your full attention to the road won't you!" from me.
During the morning I rang the number she gave me and spoke to her mother, agreeing to call round at her house that evening.

*********************************************************************************************************

I walked up the pathway to a blue wooden door that was well overdue a lick of paint. The small front garden was unkempt and I began to wonder what I was walking into. I knocked firmly on the door and waited only for a few seconds before a woman, mid-forties with longish black hair and a smiling round face, about 5'8" in height and still a reasonable figure clad in red knee length sundress, opened the door to me. "Hello, you must be Alex. Please come in, and if you don't mind, take your shoes off" so I did just that and followed her through to the sitting room. The interior was immaculate and the lady gestured to a chair of her cream velour three piece suite and invited me to sit. "Oh , I'm Jane by the way. Can I get you a drink or something?"
"I'd love a cup of tea, white, no sugar please Jane." and she disappeared off into the kitchen, returning shortly with two mugs, one of which she placed on a colourful mosaic coffee table next to me. "Thank you" I said. "So would you care to explain further what this is about.Laura isn't home yet" So I recounted the events of that morning as we sipped our teas.
"Putting lipstick on!" She said exasperatedly. "I don't think she realises how much it costs me to put her on to my insurance with her being a young driver. She should be home any minute now, then she can explain herself"
"The damage is only minor. Perhaps we can sort it out without going through insurance" and just as I finished the sentence, the front door opened with a "Hi Mum, I'm home."
Jane spoke sternly. "Get yourself in here girl." and as Laura entered, I detected a look of shock on her face. "Oh............................. hello again" she remarked, nodding in my direction.
"Well girl, what have you to say for yourself?" demanded Jane. Laura's head dropped, "er.... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump your car Mum."
"And what about this gentleman's car? and while you were putting make up on? You are unbelievable Laura. Don't you think rules apply to you?"
Laura was staring directly at her feet now. I wasn't sure I should be privvy to a Mother and daughter conversation like this and felt a little sorry for Laura as it was only minor damage but obviously I wanted the issue resolved so waited.
"Well my girl you know full well I will not put up with such stupidity and carelessness. What if a child had stepped out in front of you? Fortunately, you only damaged this man's rear end so now I'm going to damage yours." Laura was beetroot coloured now as Jane shuffled forward in her seat saying "You know what to do"
I was stunned when Laura unfastened her tight jeans, eased them down and stepped out of them before meekly laying across her mothers lap. Jane wasted no time before bringing her palm firmly down onto her daughter's all but bare bottom (Laura as seems to be the modern trait for girls, was wearing a thong) with a crisp SLAP. I couldn't take my eyes off her behind and as I could see the imprint of Jane's hand forming, SLAP it landed again. Transifxed was I as her hand continued SLAP,SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP.
I could see Laura's bottom turning redder and redder and after a dozen more SLAPs Laura had begun yelping out and wriggling.
SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP, Jane's hand continued to fall whilst Laura wriggled and jerked in vain. As quickly as Jane had begun, she stopped. "Stand up girl." Laura rose and her hands went straight to her red bottom. She cast a quick glance in my direction before looking back to the floor.
Jane stood and spoke. "I'm going to make damned sure she doesn't make such a silly mistake again. Alex, I appreciate your willingness to sort the damage out between us but still this girl needs to understand the gravity of the situation, don't you think?"
"Er I think she probably already does" I replied feebly.
"Rubbish" said Jane curtly.
"Come on Jane, She's hardly a child. She's an adult who will, I'm sure, learn from her mistake" Laura turned and smiled at me but Jane continued,
"Look. I can see you are nice man. But this is MY daughter. She will not learn without a firm reminder. Laura, the stool."
Laura shuddered and slowly sidled off opening a door to the cupboard under the stairs and pulling out a fold up leather topped long oblong what I guessed was a piano stool. She took it to the centre of the room and opened it out to it's highest extreme before standing beside it hands behind her head.
It was then it occurred to me that this must be a regular thing and Laura wasn't about to argue. Given Jane's tone and manner, I'm not sure I'd argue either! Nevertheless, my mind was still in a whirl at the scene that was unfolding before me.But that was nothing compared with what was about to follow.
"Take your position girl" commanded Jane in a sharp voice. I watched in stunned silence as Laura, hands still behind her head stood astride the stool longways, before lowering her tummy onto it and leaning forward bent right over resting her hands on the cream coloured carpet.
"You have two minutes Laura, to reflect on your actions and understand why you are in this position" Jane left the room and left me standing there staring at the young beauty positioned in front of me with her modesty barely hidden.
"I'm sorry Laura" I whispered. "Don't be. It's my own silly fault. Besides I'm used to it" She replied softly. The seconds ticked inexorably by and Jane re-entered the room holding, what was I fearfully remembered from my schooldays, a cane. It was straight,slightly yellow in colour, about three feet long and the thickness of my little finger - and I have big hands.
Without ceremony, Jane stood to the side of Laura, and rested the cane across the centre of her still red buttocks. The tip was in about half way across her left cheek. Jane said simply "Ready?" "Yes" responded Laura and immediately Jane drew the cane back and swished it through the air making it land exactly where it left from with such a resounding CRACKK that even I jumped. I watched intrigued as the white core quickly turned into a red stripe before it began welling up into a raised welt. How Laura remained silent I do not know and the cane was rising again before Jane ensured it began it's journey back through the air with gusto and delivering unerringly a second CRACKK. Again, my eyes were glued to Laura's bottom watching the mark develop, only this time she did yelp.
I looked at Jane, she only had eyes for her target and her eyes never moved as she lined the cane higher up her bottom before drawing it back behind her shoulders and making it really whistle through the air and land THWACKK cutting deep into those exposed buttocks. Laura was wriggling now but managing to keep herself on the stool and her hands on the floor.
What was going on? I was finding this exhilarating but why? And as Jane lined up the cane again I realised I had begun to get an erection. I felt embarrassed and yet found myself enjoying this.
My eyes stared at Laura's sore backside and three perfectly parallel welts, then moved to Jane, who was concentrating purely on the task in hand. I watched the cane rest, raise and swishhh down in a blurr, watched Laura's buttocks almost envelop the cane as it cut in with another CRACKK before she bucked and yelped as her instrument of torture extricated itself from her blazing behind.
SWISHH CRACKK a fifth followed and Laura began to sob , not loudly, but sob all the same.
Jane paid no attention to this and lined the cane right where the buttocks meet the thighs before drawing it back and SWEISHHH CRACKKK landing it there. Laura's sobs were now uncontrollable and Jane rested the cane by her side. "Get up girl. Go to your room and do not come down till morning"
"Laura rose slowly, and by the look on her tear stained face it was patently a struggle to dismount the stool. She stood in front of Jane, "Sorry Mum" Turned to me "Sorry Sir" and disappeared upstairs.
Jane looked me up and down, herself now looking slightly flushed, and then a wicked smile came across her face as she reached across to my groin area saying, "What would your wife say if she knew about this and what had caused it?.Fancy another cuppa?"
"Er Yes please....and I'm single " was all I could say. She rested the cane on the coffee table and left the room. My curiosity got the better of me and I picked up the cane, feeling its weight, stroking it's length and I gently swished it through the air listening to the noise it made. I thought I'd better put it back before Jane returned but it was too late. She merely smiled and said "I thought I said we could deal with other matters later" and winked at me. "Anyway my brother owns a garage so I'll talk to him and we'll fix your car whenever it's convenient for you, and mine of course" I just about understood what she had said as she picked up the phone and dialled. My head was still miles away and what I'd just witnessed somehow excited me and the noise and effects of the cane - wow.
As these thoughts drifted through my mind Jane asked, "Can you drop your car in tomorrow - he'll lend you a courtesy car" Snapping back into focus. "Er, Yes No problem, need to be at work for 8 o'clock though, is that OK?" A few more words uttered on the phone and a "Right that's all sorted then " from Jane left me silently sipping my fresh mug of tea not knowing what to say. Jane however seemed intent on keeping the conversation directed towards what had just happened. "She's 21 next Saturday, yet still I have to keep her reminded of acceptable behaviour. It's the only way since her good for nothing Father left years ago. He doesn't even bother contacting her ever. So I have to be the disciplinarian"
"I see." I answered before continuing, "I suppose you have to do what you think is right?"
"And what do you mean by that?"
"Well, she's a grown woman. Surely she should be past that now"
"I don't think it's for you to question really. Anyway, if you thought that, why were you so obviously excited by it?"
Shit, the question I had been dreading and didn't have an answer to.
I could feel myself going red in the face as we sat in momentary silence, Jane looking at me.
"I don't know" I mumbled.
Jane's voice softened. "Let me see if I can help you"
"How do you mean?" I asked
Jane talked about her belief in discipline asking me questions about my younger days. Yes, I thought my Mother was strict with her wooden spoon, Yes I got the slipper a few times at school and Yes the cane once.
No, I had no experience of spanking between consenting adults.
"Ah, well that's a different kettle of fish altogether" she said. I just looked at her so she continued, " The discipline can still be effective. A set of rules with consequences for overstepping the mark. Makes a relationship strong." It was at that point I interjected asking, "I don't mean to be rude, but what went wrong between you and Laura's father then?"
"Like I said, consenting adults. He wasn't interested in rules or discipline. He was I'm afraid a very selfish man and cared only about what he wanted. Nothing could have changed that so I couldn't let my daughter be brought up in that environment and learn that sort of behaviour was acceptable so I finished it and did it my way"
" You've certainly done a good job. She seems level headed, polite and friendly" I said, perhaps a little patronisingly. Jane didn't seem offended though and smiled, replying simply "Thank you" Then , still smiling, she picked up the cane, "And what fascinated you so about this then? Come on, be totally honest with me. I respect honesty"
What could I do? "Come on" urged Jane, "I've been open with you, your turn."
"I.....er......... don't really know....er......"
"Oh I'm sure you do"
"Well, er like er I liked the noise it made swishing"
"Go on"
"And I picked it up sort of wondering er..... how much it would hurt and er.................how it felt to hold it and swish it"
"OK" she said "And what was it that you found so arousing?" and she waited. And waited longer for my answer.
I thought, thought deep picturing the scene in my mind before, surprising myself and answering "You". Jane just smiled asking "Not seeing a sexy young lady all but exposing her intimacy then?" she probed.
"I can't pretend that wasn't a little stimulating but you, the way you took charge and controlled everything, just watching you , I can't really explain why." There, I'd said it, and it was the truth and Jane knew that too.
Jane took a deep breath "Alex, I've never been in a situation like this and despite what I talked about I've never experienced adult spanking. Will you let me see if I can arouse you again?" Wow, I could she had been steering the conversation to this and it must have been an effort for her but that didn't make any difference to my answer because I knew I was intrigued to learn more .
"I'd like that" I said smiling at her. She looked me straight in the eye, and her deep blue eyes were now smiling too.
"Laura won't come back down, she's been told, but come through into the dining room so there's less chance of her hearing us but I expect she'll have her earphones on listening to Jake Bugg. That's all she ever listens to now."
"I like him, I think he's a good" I said, following her. "Yes , so do I," said Jane adding,"Bring the cane" so I picked it up and followed her across the hallway into her dining room. The evening sun flooded the room with light. The wooden dining suite I guessed was from Ikea and it's sandy colour blended well with the laminate flooring. She closed the door behind us and said to me "Get undressed"
I wasn't about to refuse so with a mixture of fear and intrigue I did just that folding my clothes neatly. I stood and turned to her. She was no longer smiling, though her eyes were. "Hand behind your head" so I lifted them and put them there. Then she reached behind her and unzipped her sundress, letting it slip to the floor revealing that she was now only wearing red lacy knickers. I eyed her breasts, which she plainly noticed saying "Oh you naughty boy, looking at my breasts like that. You need your bottom smacking" With that, she pulled out a dining chair, sat on it and exactly as she had to Laura earlier said "You know what to do" so I found myself laying across her thighs. feeling her naked flesh against mine sent a tingle through me and I had no way of hiding my excitement as her hand rested on my bare behind and stroked it sensually. Even when she drew it back and SLAPPED it down then drew it back and SLAPPED again on my other cheek, I was enjoying this.
"Hm. I can see I'm going to have to get serious" SLAPP SLAPP SLAPP SLAPP SLAPP SLAPP SLAPP SLAPP her palm fell rapidly on alternate cheeks. Now it was starting to sting a little and my mind was concentrating more on that. "Keep Still" said Jane and her hand fell even harder SMACKKK SMACKKK SLAPPP SLAPP SPANKKK SPANKKK SMACKKK SMACKKK SLAPPP SLAPP SPANKKK SPANKKK SMACKKK SMACKKK SLAPPP SLAPP SPANKKK SPANKKK .
This was hurting quite a bit now and I wasn't liking it but something inside told me I was liking giving myself to her so I laid as still as I could, with ows and other sounds escaping me as her relentless palm continued it's work SMACKKK SMACKKK SLAPPP SLAPP SPANKKK SPANKKK SMACKKK SMACKKK SLAPPP SLAPP SPANKKK SPANKKK SMACKKK SMACKKK SLAPPP SLAPP. By the time I was wriggling, she stopped and stroked my hot behind leaning forward as she did so her breasts were rubbing on my back, which began sending mixed messages to my brain. How could she be hurting one minute and so sensual the next. That wasn't to last. "Stand UP!" she commanded, so immediately I stood. as did she. I watched, almost horrified as she picked up the cane. "Go round behind my chair, bend over the back of it and reach down holding onto the front legs." Reluctantly, yet unable to resist her wishes, I found my self complying and felt my warm bottom raising itself up. She strode round standing beside and rested the cane across my behind and before I could draw breath I felt her draw it back, heard that swishing sound then felt the contact and within a split second felt a sharp burning pain right across my exposed cheeks. The breath whistled through my teeth but I held still. swishhh CRACKK it bit again causing me to yelp and my foot lift up in reaction. Jane said nothing and waited till I was still then swishh CRACKKK............................................. swish CRACKKK.............................. swish CRACKKKKK. I was finding it impossible to remain still now but I wasn't about to cry - I hoped.
There was a pause, a long pause, and I started to get my breath back and relax, but no sooner had I relaxed than I heard that siwshhh and CRACKK before another streak of fire ignited in my lower buttocks. That fire seemed to spread upwards and merge with that from the previous strokes causing me to yelp rather too loudly for my own liking. Jane paused once more before she lined up the cane (as I vaguely recalled she had with Laura) right at the bottom of my buttocks and top of thighs. Inadvertently I felt myself tense and grip the chair legs very firmly. As I did I felt her tap tap tap getting her aim spot on before sweishh CERACKK, it bit in and stung like nothing I could compare it to. My knees buckled slightly and it was only my tummy suddenly touching the cold wood of the chair that made myself manage to straighten them and not collapse to the floor. "Get Up and get dressed" I rose slowly and it was plain for both of us that I had long since lost my erection. "Right" said Jane, I'm going for a shower. While I'm there, do as I say and get dressed. then you can make us both another nice cup of tea." With that, she left the room, cane in hand.
Boy, did my bottom sting and despite that burning something still stirred inside me about what I had willingly let her do. Slowly, painfully I got dressed before making my way to her kitchen and boiling the kettle.
Presently Jane entered the kitchen wearing tight shorts and T shirt and yes she was certainly fanciable.
"wow" was all she said.
"Yes wow indeed"
She smiled and sat down on a stool at her breakfast bar taking her tea and sipping it.
Somehow it was an awkward situation and Jane didn't seem to have the same verve about talking about spanking and my mind was still in a little turmoil.So we spent the next half hour chatting about things in general.
"Well I suppose I'd better get going then and leave you in peace. But before I go, tell me, where do I have to take my car in the morning?" She burst out laughing and at least that broke the tension. She told me and as she was showing me out she rested her arm on my forearm. "Thank you" she smiled. I took her hand and replied, "Thank you too" we just looked at each other, and probably why I'm still single I just said "Enjoy the rest of your evening, Bye"
******************************************************************************************************************
As I drove uncomfortably home I was mad with myself for not trying to take things further. Still I had her contact details and she mine so it certainly wasn't out of the question. I called into the 24 hr supermarket and purchased a 21 Today birthday card for Laura and when I got home I wrote it out, and perhaps rashly - even though I had no-one to go with,took the two tickets I had for a Jake Bugg gig up in Newcastle inside another envelope writing on it, Have a lovely Birthday,take your Mum, I'll send train tickets later.

Come Saturday morning, I didn't know quite what to do with myself as I usually cleaned my car (yeah I know, sad ) when the phone rang. It was Laura. "Alex?" "yes" "It's Laura" "Hi Happy Birthday" "Thanks. And Thank you so so much for your card. I'm so excited about it all."
"Oh you're very welcome young lady"
"Listen" she said seriously, "Sending me that. You made Mum cry."
"Oh God, I hope I haven't taken liberties and stepped on her toes.
"Don't be silly, they were tears of joy.Please come to my party tonight. Nothing posh, just at our house. I know Mum wants to see you, she just won't ask so I'm doing it for her. She hasn't stopped talking about you."
My heart pumping and butterflies in my stomach "I'd love to. What Time?"

bobj

Re: Rear End Damage (F/f, F/m)

Post by bobj » Fri May 23, 2014 7:12 am

Very well done :o .....Am waiting for the second chapter 8-) .....

devonboy

Post by devonboy » Mon May 26, 2014 11:43 am

she gave big spanks to her daughter and the young fellow.

pantied33m

Post by pantied33m » Tue May 27, 2014 3:20 pm

Really well written right to the end. Thank you :)

john_s_macleod

Post by john_s_macleod » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:04 pm

I really enjoy your stories, including the three chapters of this one. The characters seem so realistic! Mostly I like the way you have little details that so consistently reflect one particular personality (for a particular character, apart from the narrator) that they become very complex and recognizable so that even though their motivations aren't stated explicitly - which is appropriate since it's from the narrator's point of view - those aspects of each woman's personality become very clear. In that regard I think this story was even a little better than your past ones. Thanks!