The Boarding School

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Sarge77C

The Boarding School

Post by Sarge77C » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:07 pm

The Boarding School
Somewhere in the UK, 1988

Ever wonder if you are in the wrong line of work ? :)

It wasn't the most obvious place to begin a friendship in the lifestyle that would endure for years. In the mid 1980's I was in the US Army Cavalry participating in one of a series of huge military exercises known as Reforger. All of the NATO armies returned to Germany for war games that were designed to simulate a Warsaw Pact invasion of Western Europe. It was halfway through the 2 week exercise when my unit linked up with a special British Army unit. The unit was similar to our Special Operations units and was actually the model and inspiration for our formation of Delta Force known as the SAS, (Special Air Service. )

We were all bedraggled from very little sleep the previous week, dust encrusted and willing to trade anything for a hot shower. I walked up to a Brit solider as he shrugged off his rucksack and asked him if he was having fun yet. I'll never forget his response. "I haven't had this much fun since pigs ate my brother". His name was Eddy and sharing a taste for irreverent humor, a long lasting friendship was born. Eddie and I hit off just perfectly.

I invited Eddie to look me up the next time he was in Germany for a weekend of partying and carousing in Frankfurt. So a few months later I was picking him up at the Frankfurt airport. As we walked back out to my car he noticed the huge building that sat adjacent to the airport. Eddie asked what it was and I told him. It was a sex shop. The size of it dwarfed the hugest WalMart Super-centers you see in the states. That led to a discussion on how open the climate was in Germany compared to the States and the UK. Noticing the miniature handcuffs I had hanging from my car’s rear view mirror Eddie asked if that stood for what he thought it did. I replied that I did have an interest in and was active in the DS scene. As it turned out Eddie also had an interest in Ds.

Eddie was what we would call a medic or corpsman and had just left the British Army and he was particularly excited about his new gig. It turns out that he had taken on a staff position as a medic with a very prestigious private school for young ladies from the upper crust of UK society. It was a boarding school known for its high academic standards, strict codes of behavior and ..... something else. It was known that the school practiced corporal punishment on a regular basis. Eddie claimed that the parents knew of this practice and condoned it as an effective manner of keeping the girls on the straight and narrow. Not being familiar with the British school system I asked Eddie about the ages of the females attending the school and apparently they ranged from about the late teens to 21.

Eddie invited me to come visit him at this school the next time I was in the UK. I had actually visited the UK the previous year. Having a love of history, I made it a point to tour the country, spending time in London, seat of the English speaking world, York with its numerous cathedrals and museums including an especially fascinating underground Viking museum and dig, and Newcastle-upon-Tyne. I had been meaning to get back to see places like Cambridge with its beautiful architecture. So we set up a plan for me to visit Eddie at the school which we can call Farnsworth, (not its real name).

So months later I find myself out on the town in Farnsworth drinking the night away with Eddie and his former comrades in arms in the SAS. Here I am drinking rum and cokes and the SAS guys and Eddie are slamming down water tumblers full of scotch or bourbon on the rocks. I gave up trying to keep up. The unit was a veteran of the Falkland Islands campaign and they had some really funny tales to tell about that war. At one point one of the SAS guys had passed out and lay spread eagled on the floor. That's when I noticed that the rest of the pub's patrons, especially the civilians, gave the prone, unconscious figure a wide berth. I was suitably impressed.

Next morning I am in Eddie's office at the school. It was an impressive place. The grounds were massive, beautifully manicured, everything green and or flowers. The inside tended towards heavy dark wood, mahogany and oak, leather and stone. A punishment session was scheduled for later that afternoon and Eddie schooled me as to what to expect. The young ladies were to receive corporal punishment for various infractions that ranged from minor to major. All punishments were dealt out by the Headmaster.

He was a stodgy old coot who bore a striking resemblance to either Mr Bluster, the puppet on the old Howdy Doody show, or to the Prime Mister of Australia, your choice. As the resident medic, Eddie was required to be onsite to deal with any medical issues that might arise and to keep things safe, as apparently the more serious punishments could be relatively intense. Eddie said that in order to increase the humiliation being experienced by those being punished, it was common to have the more serious violators strip naked and watch the others being dealt with. Eddie had received permission for me to witness the proceedings explaining that I was an American Army medic. He advised me to speak only when spoken to. No problem. This was going to be interesting.

While touring the grounds with Eddie that day I had taken in the scenery in more ways than one. The young ladies in attendance were obviously upper class. They tended to have gorgeous, pale complexions, were in very good physical condition, the result of a strenuous physical fitness program at the school and tended to be soft spoken with downcast eyes that snuck peeks at Eddie and his visitor friend.

The room was all mahogany and oak, dark leather, walls full of hardcover books topped off with the faint sweet smell of a Dutch cavendish pipe tobacco. Eddie and I were standing behind and to the left of the Headmaster with a clear view of the young ladies lined up to our left. Mr Bluster, urr...the Headmaster, sat there looking bored and irritable as his assistant read off the charges and the punishment to the group of 3 young ladies. Eddy had filled me in on the transgressions of today’s list of offenders. One was over 5 minutes late for a class, another had cursed at a teacher, and the last, was guilty of 'immoral conduct unbecoming a Farnsworth student'.

I gathered that she had been caught in bed going to town with a pocket rocket. When the floor warden walked in, they called them ‘Big Sisters’, she brazenly came with a hard orgasm obviously relishing being watched by the warden. She was also apparently a repeat offender. The toy would be confiscated but she always managed to acquire another.

As the most serious offender she was then ordered to strip naked and watch. So, Eddy wasn't kidding. As the three most serious offenders disrobed, the Headmaster walked over to a wall and pulled aside a panel to reveal a collection of straps and canes that would rival many Ds dungeons I'd seen. There were about 5 canes that appeared to be rattan and ranged in thicknesses ranging from 1/4 inch to what appeared to be over a half inch. There were about 4 paddles ranging in size from about 10 inches long and 3 inches wide to a huge one over 3 feet long and 6-8 inches wide with circular holes drilled through it. These holes facilitated the air flowing through the huge strap as it whistled through the air towards its target. Being able to maintain speed made for a much more stinging impact.

On a shelf of the hidden panel were ropes. They seemed to range from what looked like parachute cord to the old fashioned fiber rappelling rope. This was a thick, heavy and sharp hemp rope that I knew from personal experience was particularly effective in doling out pain. 'Interesting', I thought, 'very interesting."

The first young lady, dressed in the traditional school garb of a madras skirt, white blouse and white knee socks was called forward. Bluster swiveled in his huge leather chair towards us and ordered the young lady to bend over his knee. As she did so, taking up the position, He raised her skirt but did not pull her white cotton panties down. This was the one late for a class and as a reminder of the need for 'punctuality being a requisite for success in this world' as the Headmaster put it, she was to receive 10 smacks with the small paddle.

While the blows were not soft, they weren't really all that hard and while the student gasped and squirmed a bit, it was in general a light punishment. While this was going on I couldn't help but glance over to the 2 naked gorgeous students. Both had their heads down, only occasionally sneaking glances at the proceedings. The third girl, however, was a different story. A stunning, green eyed brunette, she stood defiant, head up, legs spread, hands on hips, not at all ashamed and ready, willing, maybe even eager to take her punishment. Interesting.

The first young lady had received the 10 blows. She stood, replaced her skirt, and looking flushed but not teary eyed, thanked the Headmaster for his time and departed the room. Now it was time for the second violator of school rules, the one who had swore at a teacher. Her sentence was to receive 10 blows on her naked bottom with a leather strap. She was told to step forward, remove her panties and skirt and lean forward as if she was being frisked by a cop and place her hands on the edge of the Headmaster's desk to steady herself. Eddie and myself repositioned ourselves for a better view. All in the name of health and safety of course.

Violator number two, her naked ass jutting out both towards the girls and Eddie and myself, was ready. She was to count out loud the number of blows. The strap was black, looked thick, about 2 inches across and was folded in two. The Headmaster began, taking his time, at least 5 to 10 seconds between blows. He wanted her to think about each one. To think about the pain, what it felt like as it vibrated her entire groin area, the warmth, the caress that stung.

That's when I noticed it. The third violator, the green eyed brunette, remained standing erect, proud, feet spread, hands on hips. Her chest was getting flushed, her breathing was increasing..and there was NO doubt about it...she was enjoying the action, getting off on it. That's when I began to believe that I had gotten into the wrong line of work. The bold brunette, let's call her Veronica, was really getting into the mood. Her hips were swaying...slightly…but noticeable and seemed to jerk a bit with each blow to the violator.

She noticed my taking in all of this, my scanning her entire naked body, the obvious sexual tension rising in the room. She caught my eye held it and smiled at me. She was loving this. And she was not alone. He hadn't mentioned it in his telling me about the school and I understood why. He wanted to see if I also noticed it. It was obvious. Some of the young ladies in this school considered the punishment sessions the highlight of their stay here. Undoubtedly they broke rules on purpose in order to receive what they needed and deserved. Talk about hot!

The count was four now and violator number two began to sob softly. Her ass-cheeks had taken on a warm glow and were getting quite flushed. The Headmaster then seemed to intentionally mix and match his blows. Subtly changing the tempo and placement of the strap. The next few came down just below the ass and stung the young lady across the upper and even inner thighs as the strap searched and explored. She was definitely feeling this now and began to cry openly. But she maintained the count. The rule was miss one, and it began all over again. After targeting the upper and inner thighs Bluster went back to the ass-cheeks and warmed them up thoroughly. The young lady was finished. Make up running, she got dressed, thanked the headmaster and quickly left.

Ok, so much for the preliminaries. Now it was time for the main events.

As the second offender left the room the Headmaster stood and walked to the cabinet on the wall. He was contemplating which instrument to use on the major offender.
'Miss Crowley' he rumbled, 'these disciplinary sessions have become far too commonplace for you. I am afraid that unless we see some some major behavioral changes in you very soon we will have no choice to but ask you to leave the school.'

And with that he reached out and selected a 1/2 inch rattan cane. He swished it through the air and it made a whistling sound. It even sounded painful. 'Assume the position' he intoned.

Veronica walked to the side of his desk, leaned forward and placed her hands on the edge of his desk. She was ready.

The Headmaster took his position, gave the cane a few more swishes, and then waited. And waited. Eddy and I glanced at each other. Why was he waiting? Was it to increase the tension on Veronica's part, or he was he simply enjoying the view. Veronica had a beautiful shaped butt. It formed a perfect heart shape and was firm, inviting even :)

Then suddenly he administered the first strike. It wasn't that hard. It was just almost exactly across the middle of her derriere and it left a definite mark. Veronica never budged, never made a sound. Then again, harder this time. And again. I saw Veronica increase her grip on the desk, saw her back muscles tighten a bit. Now the Headmaster began a slow methodical administering of the punishment. He waited about 5 seconds between blows and it occurred to me that he never did say how many blows she would receive.

He had reached maybe 10 strokes when I saw something I did not expect to see. Veronica seemed to extend her butt father out as if giving him a better target. She wanted it. It was clear. Eddy moved to have a better view of her face and I followed. The Headmaster gave us a glance and continued. Veronica's body was moving now. It was almost like a dance as she twisted a but and turned a bit in response to the blows. Her face was hard to decipher. It showed an intense expression but we would be hard pressed to decipher it as an expression of pain, pleasure , or both.

Veronica's ass was now a quilt work of horizontal stripes. And her body was shivering just a bit. Her breathing was hard but she was not sobbing.Then it happened.
The Headmaster stopped and moved closer to her. He began to talk to her in low tones. We could barely hear him. He began to stroke her hair and kept talking. The words were along the lines of 'when are you going to learn?', 'how often must we do this?' and the like. Then he took a step back and asked 'Veronica, have you had enough?'

I was dumbfounded. What was this? The Headmaster was looking more and more like a Dom in a scene with his sub than the principal administrator of a prestigious academy. Veronica immediately replied loudly 'No!' and shook her head so as to emphasize the point.

The Headmaster moved back into position and resumed. This time it was a slightly faster tempo and I saw that he was moving his strikes so as to hit different areas of her ass, It became a dance, the Headmaster swinging, Veronica swaying and the temperature in the room was definitely getting warmer.

I was amazed Veronica could take so much and then I noticed the shine on her inner thighs. She was soaking wet! She was loving it! The Headmaster had administered maybe 15 or so strokes at the quicker pace when he suddenly stopped and walked to the cabinet.

He retrieved a much smaller switch. It was much smaller than the cane, shorter and much narrower. Veronica glanced over at it and gave out a distinct sob. It appeared that she was familiar with it and that the memory hurt.

The Headmaster then laid into her with strike after strike in rapid succession. He was a swinging machine now and I saw Veronica's inner thighs were now soaked. Suddenly she arched her backed, her entire body tensed, and she let out a cry. She was cuming!
I'll be damned!!

Then she cried 'Please! and the Headmaster immediately stopped. His face was flushed and I began too realize that he knew exactly what was going on. He gave us a guilty glance, mumbled something about another appointment and hurriedly left the room.

Veronica was still standing there naked, tears in her eyes. Eddy moved to assist her and removed some gel from his case. He handed it to her instead of applying it himself which I felt was a good move. Veronica then looked at the both of us and gave us a smile. It was a smile of enjoyment and satisfaction. Total satisfaction. She began to get dressed and Eddy and I left the office.

I was definitely in the wrong line of work.

emmyqueen

Re: The Boarding School

Post by emmyqueen » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:23 pm

Good one. Don't think she will get expelled:)

ct_switch

Re: The Boarding School

Post by ct_switch » Wed May 07, 2014 8:43 am

OMG THIS IS HOT!!! I don't think I enjoyed it quite as much as Veronica did--I realize she is a fictional character, but even so, she is someone I would enjoy pleasing! (better if she was closer to my age, but as long as she's over 18 it would be very OK) :)