Day two.. the adventure begins

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
IMSOMEAN

Day two.. the adventure begins

Post by IMSOMEAN » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:39 pm

I woke up the morning after my birthday spanking with a big smile on my face. The first thing I did was put both my hands down the back of my panties and was a little disappointed that I wasn't the least bit sore. I had slept like a baby and woke up happy for the first time in a long time. I head for the shower and my great mood seem to be washing away. I began to second guess the whole thing. Brian had been nothing but nice to me, took me under his wing at work , took me to lunch for my birthday and came to take me for a birthday dinner and what the hell did I do. I half tricked and half begged him to spank me like a little girl! Oh he was nice enough about it and even sat there and listened to all my crazy talk about all the spanking and weird stuff I dreamed about but he has to see me as a little girl or worse a crazy person.

I dry off and throw on fresh panties and a tee shirt and take my laptop to the kitchen table. I have to move now and find a new job and change my phone number. I was close to tears thinking a silly little girls dream had ruined my new life when the phone rang. It was Brian! I almost didn't answer but I'm glad I did. He asked if I had any plan and when I told him no he laughed and said good and for me to open my door. I grab a bathrobe and go to the door and he's standing there with a big smile on his face and hands me a cup of coffee and a gift bag. He follows me to the kitchen and begins to sip his cup of coffee.

"We got side tracked on your birthday dinner last night so I thought I'd give you a late gift."

I put down my coffee and reach into the gift bag and was blushing the second my hand found the paddle. It was a oval wooden paddle with my name burned into the handle. He must have went home and made it for me.

" a good place to keep that is in your undies drawer with your vibrator."

He pulls out a chair and sits down with a big smile on his face and is watching me closely. I was already blushing but the vibrator comment had my face burning. I check my bathrobe then sit directly across from him with my new paddle in my lap.

"I don't own a vibrator thank you very much! I'm a good little girl!"

The second I call myself a little girl I'm regretting it! In my head I'm screaming at myself and wondering why I keep making a fool of myself around him. His eyes have never left me which is keeping my face burning.

"Good I can believe but little girl , you are far from being a little girl. Every sexy, single young lady should own a vibrator so I guess I need to put that on my gift list for you!"

I look away then back at him, I can't seem to take my eyes off him. I hope I can figure him out by looking at him I guess.

"you just love making me blush don't you?"

He reaches across the table and takes my hand.

"As a matter of fact I do! The first day we met I noticed how easy you seem to blush and when you do you look so hot, so sexy yet so innocent all at the same time."

Now that sure didn't help me stop blushing and wasn't sure how to take the innocent part of it. He doesn't say anything for the longest time but never breaks eye contact. When he did start talking I knew I was going to be blushing a lot around him.

"If I know you as well as I think I do then you were kicking yourself for what happened last night , thinking you tricked me or talked me into something I didn't want to do. So lets clear that up first young lady. I asked you to dinner last night with the plan of hopefully spanking your pretty ass. I figured I had a chance by the way you reacted when I said something about spanking when I asked you to lunch. My plan was to bring up a birthday spanking at dinner and if you didn't seem turned off by the idea the next step was to tease you during the movie , whisper in your ear what was going to happen when I took you home, how I was going to put you over my lap and hoped you had on clean undies because I planned on pulling your dress up for the first half of the spanking and pulling your panties down for the second half. You threw my little plan out the window when you brought up the birthday spanking! I was really caught off guard but it was a pleasant surprise and we didn't go to dinner because I was afraid if you had too much time to think about it you would talk yourself out of the idea. Then when you opened up after your spanking I knew I had found someone special."

I shift around in my chair and sip my coffee now finding it hard to look at him. How can have me so figured out? This is a dream come true and I'm scared to death I'm going to say or do the wrong thing and screw it up.

"I came up with a plan last night after I went home. Last night you took a baby step into a strange but wonderful world that you've always been curious about. Between our nice long talk and the wet panties I had the pleasure of pulling down I know your ready. I want to help you, be your teacher , your guide and more for your adventure down this road. If your ready then we'll work out of few ground rules and get started , if your not ready then we can go get breakfast and still have a nice day."

I was afraid I was dreaming. I look at him and his smile is all I had to see. I thought it would be harder to tell someone I needed this but he made it easy. I tell him I've been waiting for this my whole life. He insists on giving me a safe word. I tell him I don't need one and he just smiles and takes my hand and tells me he needs me to have it so he knows I'm OK. That if I'm squirming on his lap or begging not to be put in the corner or trying to talk my way out of a spanking that he doesn't have to wonder if he's crossed a line and needs to stop. Then he said the only rule written in stone and there would be no second chances was I could never lie to him, ever. Then he takes my other hand in his and his smile gets a little bigger.

"Now young lady , exactly what you wearing under that robe?"

I had to smile because my face had finally went back to a normal color and now he has me blushing again. I tell him undies and a tee shirt and he tells me to hang my robe of the back of my chair and come stand in front of him. I do as I'm told and excited that he's not going to make me wait for my next spanking. I was ready to go over his lap but he had other ideas. Both his hands go back and rubs my butt then slides under my shirt to my breasts. Now this wasn't the first time I've ever been felt up but this was different, his hands were on the sides of my breasts and his thumbs were teasing the tips of my nipples and nothing else , he was driving me crazy and it felt so strange yet so good.

"One of the many things that amazes me about you is the fact you have no clue how sexy and beautiful you are. I've told you that your never allowed to lie to me and that works both ways , I'll never lie to you and your going to see through my eyes just how hot you really are. Now a new rule your not going to like , when your with me you never wear a bra! The only exception to that is at work if you feel you just have to wear one there."

Now I wanted to argue with him but decided not too, if I wore a bra what's the worst thing that could happen, he would get mad and spank me? His hands go back to my butt and he softly begins to rub.

"The next rule may surprise you a bit. No more thong panties! Your not going to deny me the pleasure of uncovering your beautiful ass and you'll never know when that next spanking may be coming. Now this rule is the one I know you'll break , you'll be picking out an outfit and afraid of pantie lines or just feeling a little naughty and figuring I'll never know. So lets be clear , when I catch you wearing thong panties not only will you be spanked and not a good girl spanking you won't be allowed to wear panties for the next three days!"

He pulls me over his lap and begins to rub my butt. It felt so good but its not what I wanted. I was trying to understand his thong rule, it seemed backwards. You would think someone who was into spanking and seemed to love paying attention to girls butts would prefer thong panties. I was about to ask him about it when the first smack lands and instead of talking I gasp. Another smack lands and I begin to squirm , this is much harder than the birthday spanking and after just two smacks my butt is on fire. He seems to pause ten to twenty seconds between smacks and is quiet for the first time. He gets to a dozen smacks and stops and rubs my bottom for a minute then pull my panties down to my feet. I was surprised how much the spanking hurt but at the same time I knew this was exactly what I wanted. The next dozen smacks were landed much faster and had me almost squirming off his lap and I was close to tears when it stopped and he helped me up. I start to reach back and rub my butt and he stops me and moves me back in front of him. He smiles and keeps both my hands in his for a few seconds.

"Now young lady, if you had been spanked because you had broken some rules and were in trouble I'd be putting you in the corner right now and I'd sit back and admire my work. But this isn't that kind of spanking and your not in trouble but we need to give your pretty ass some time to cool down before we continue so ...."

He grabs the hem of my tee shirt and pulls it over my head. I raised my arms without being told and tried to cover my small breasts with my hands only to have him move my arms to my sides. He moves me close and leans forwards and teases the tips of my nipples with the tip of his tongue then gives them each a warm wet kiss before licking them till they were harder than I could ever remember them getting. He did this perfect mix of licking and kissing which had me so worked up my mind had forgotten all about how sore my butt was till his hands started rubbing it. He was so different from anyone I'd been with before, they few guys I'd been with all pinched my nipples and when using their mouths sucked too hard or worse bit my nipples and seemed upset when I didn't like it. Brian seemed to know exactly what to do. Just when my butt seems to be cooled down he stops and looks me in the eyes and tells me how beautiful he thinks I am and I make a big mistake.

"You know that's no true, I thought you said you wouldn't lie to me!"

I wanted to take it back the second the words came out of my mouth and the look on his face changed so fast, he was angry and looked at me like I had just smacked him across the face.

"Not very smart to call someone a liar who's in the middle of spanking you young lady! I'm not lying YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! I was just about to suggest we go take a nice long hot shower together but now we have other business to take care of. Get your paddle and hand it to me!"

This was a side of him I'd never seen, he was angry with me. I guess I should have been scared but I wasn't. I was ready to cry but not because I was about to be spanked again but because he was disappointed in me. I get the paddle and figured I was going across his lap again but he once again had other ideas. He took the paddle from my hand and told me to bend over the table and grab the other side. I quickly did as I was told and the tears were already flowing. He rubs the paddle over my butt and I hold my breath waiting for that first smack but once again he had other idea's. He starts rubbing the paddle in a circle over my sore butt.

"How long this spanking lasts is going to totally be up to you. I'm going to ask you two simple questions and when you've answered them both your punishment will end. Last night after I tucked you in be and left did you masturbate? You told me last night you started dreaming about spanking when you were around ten years old, what age did you begin playing with yourself and where when and why did you do it for the very first time?"

My face begins to burn, I can't believe he's asking about something so private, so personal! I decide I'm going to get a few smacks with the paddle just to see what's it's like then tell him I'm a good girl and never do that. The paddle lands three times and while I can't say it hurt worse than his hand it did cover a much bigger area. After the three smacks he's rubbing the paddle in a circle on my butt again. Just as the next set of three smacks lands it hit's me , I can't lie to him! That's his big rule and he testing me! He's rubbing the paddle over my butt and I figure out I can delay the next smacks by talking.

"NO, I didn't do THAT last night! I thought about it and even took my undies off but I was so happy about everything that happened that I laid there and replayed the spanking in my head and fell to sleep happy for the first time in a very long time."

The second I stopped talking the next three smacks land and then the rubbing. The other question was much more embarrassing to answer and I wondered if he would believe me if I told him I'd never did that, how would he know if I was telling the truth or not. After the next set of three smacks I know the problem was I'd know I was lying to him and I just couldn't do that. I wonder how red my butt is because I know my face is redder. I take a deep breath and start talking.

"I'm sure you think I'm going to say I started doing THAT the same time I started thinking about being spanked but I didn't. I was almost 13 the first time. Oh I got feeling down there when I thought about being spanked but I was too young and dumb to know what those feeling were and too innocent to know I could ;uh.. help those feelings get stronger."

I stop talking to take a breath and the paddle lands three more times and this time instead of rubbing the paddle over my butt he taps the inside of my thighs with it, wanting me to spread my legs. I free one foot from my undies and open my legs , it was so embarrassing yet so exciting knowing he was looking at me. This was another first for me , I've always limited anything sexual to the bedroom and insisted the light be out. I figure I better start talking again before he starts spanking again.

" My best friend and I in middle school began getting real curious about ... well .. uh .. sexual things. They taught sex ed at school but it was so matter of fact and the real questions we had we sure weren't going to ask the teacher. Lucky for us her older sister was so cool about letting us ask her and she wouldn't make fun of us and make us feel dumb when we got some bad info. We started hearing stories about what some of the boys were wanting to do with their girlfriends and it was really confusing and we went right to her sister. She sat us down and told us yes boys wanted to put their hands up our shirts and down our pants and the reason despite what they would say is to get us so turned on we would let them have sex with them. She went on to tell us that we needed to be very careful because boys tended to have big mouths and would tell everyone that listened how far a girl would let him go. Then she smiled and said till we fell in love and were sure we were in love that it was best to just take care of those feeling ourselves."

I stop to take a breath and the paddle lands three times then I feel his hand gently rubbing the inside of my thigh and the edge of the paddle being run between my butt cheeks.

"I guess the blank look on our faces told her we had no clue what she meant about taking care of it ourselves and she made me take my clothes off and she explained how to do THAT and even took my finger and showed me my little uh ... oh god .. my clit. She even told us it helped to play with our nipples when we were doing it and we weren't gay if we decided to practice some of the stuff on each other , it was smarter to do that than to let some boy do it then run his mouth and give us a bad reputation. Before you even ask the only thing we ever practiced on each other was a little bit of kissing , both of us found it too embarrassing for any more than that."

When I stop talking I was expecting the paddle to land again but instead his hand goes between my legs and it's his finger that finds my little clit. He teased me for a bit and then just when I was close to having an orgasm he stops and helps me up! He pulls me close and kisses me long and hard as he backs me towards the table. He picks me up and sits me on the table and when my butt his that table it was like he had sat me on a red hot stove. He sits back down in his chair then leans down and kisses me just above the knee and tries to open my legs. I know what his has in mind and hop off the table. He stands up and I start to unbuckle his belt and tell him I have a better idea and would take care of him instead. He moves my hand and puts me back on the table and before he can even sit down I'm back up asking if he wanted me to fix him something to eat. He just smiled and backs me against the table again.

"You come off this table again and I'm going to take my belt to your pretty ass. Now tell me what the problem is?"

He's holding me tight against him and looking directly in my eyes. I wanted to find some way to get his mind in a different direction but figured I may as well tell him the truth now.

"I've never let anyone do what your wanting to do , the few times someone has tried I've always been able to get them to do something else. I .. uh .. well... the idea of someone looking at me down there is too much .... I mean girl parts when we are ... well excited .. look so weird and ugly ... I wouldn't let you do that if we were in the bed with the lights off much less in here! So let me take care of you instead , you know you would like that."

He just smiles and holds me a little tighter.

"You trust me enough to spank your sweet ass so I'm going to ask you to trust me one more time. I'm going to set my watch for three minutes, one hundred and eighty seconds for you to let me do what I want. I'll stop and then if you tell me it's too much I'll never bring it up again."

He's hard to say no to and I figured I could put up with anything for less than two hundred seconds. With my face burning I just nod my head yes and he puts me back on the table and this time I don't stop him from spreading my legs. He starts kissing the inside of my leg and working his way up and I'm counting the seconds off in my head, when he dips his tongue inside me I loose count and hope I don't taste awful or worse have some kind of bad smell, I just want this to end. then his tongue starts teasing just under the base of my clit and I'd never felt anything like that in my life. I cover my face with my hands worried about what he was seeing. Then he starts flicking my clit with the tip of my tongue slow at first then faster and faster. I felt like I was about to loose my breath when the alarm on his watch went off. He stopped just like he said he would and he sits up and looks at me. I sit up on my elbows and make the meanest face I can come up with.

"A deal is a deal and your three minutes is up MISTER!"

He smiles but I can see the disappointment on his face but he doesn't argue or say anything, he just starts backing away.

"But if you stop now you do know I'll have to kill you!"

I cover my face again embarrassed at what I had just said and he laughs and goes right back to kissing and licking me. Two or three times he had me right on the edge of an orgasm the he would change speeds or where he was kissing then build me back up again. I'm normally very quiet when I'm having an orgasm, I sometimes even hold my breath but when he finally let me go over the top I have a feeling my neighbors may have thought I got religion because I was screaming about god! He carried me to the shower next and after washing me all over like I was a child he took me from behind and I had my second orgasm of the morning. In the bedroom he made me bend over the end of my bed and I found out how much a belt hurt on a wet butt! It was wonderful!

He had me put on a white summer dress and no undies and we went to breakfast and shopping. It was a very embarrassing shopping trip because he was buying lube and vibrators and anal plugs. He also offered to take me to a day spa for a massage and a bikini wax but I wasn't ready for anyone else to be looking between my legs or seeing my red butt. Back home he took right to the bedroom and after a quick spanking we fell into bed and I wasn't surprised when he wouldn't let me cut the lights off or get under the covers. I fell to sleep in his arms that night knowing the adventure had just begun.

emmyqueen

Re: Day two.. the adventure begins

Post by emmyqueen » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:03 pm

Awesome

ct_switch

Post by ct_switch » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:42 pm

I really enjoyed reading this story! It took me back to memories of the excitement of beginning a new relationship with a partner who has strong sexual enjoyment of spanking as I have always had.

overyourknee68

Post by overyourknee68 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:38 pm

I really enjoyed this, thanks!

sexy_sadie

Post by sexy_sadie » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:39 am

I love this ... thank you.