world wide spanking

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
mrpurkis

world wide spanking

Post by mrpurkis » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:49 pm

I was staying at a Bed and Breakfast run by a tall 49 year old woman named Jane
One day I went for a walk and got caught in a downpour and being soaked right through to my skin
I decided to return to the B & B and change my clothes arriving Jane was busy in the kitchen and saw me coming up the path. She out and ordered me into the kitchen When she heard what had transpired Jane said I was a very naughty and deserved a good spanking
I was then told to take off all my clothes and stand with my hands on my hand whilst she but my wet clothes in the washer after a few moments and smacked me twice with the palm of her hand
She then marched me into the lounge room where she bent me over one lap and locking me in with her free leg
she then started to spank me Whilst she was spanking me I bottom could hear three others being spanked
At first I could not work out where it was coming from then it dawn on me whilst Jane was spanking me she was watching others being spanked on T.V
Long last with me bawling my eyes out she let me stand up I looked at the T.V and to my horror it was not a T.V but a computer which a video chat room with 4 naked men including myself standing there
Jane asked each of the ladies to introduce themself
The first a young 20's year old lass who told us she was from England and had just finish punishing her 18 year old brother for leaving the toilet seat up Paul was told to turn around and show the result Paul turned and showed his marks after promising never to leave the toilet seat up. We cyber cross the Atlantic
Where we meet Rosie and her Husband Jacob There were cig butts and beer bottles on the table Rosie said that on returning from church she found that Jacob had not cleaned the house as he was told So she cut a switch and gave him a good switching
Next we went down south where a daughter had given her 50 year old father a paddle using the paddle he had used on her They then across back to Jane and me a 65 year old who had his first bare bottom spanking in over 30 years
Jane said it will not be the last you can expect many more
And although it was early was was sent to bed with a couple of crisp smacks and told not to make a sound or else

paddlemebare

Re: world wide spanking

Post by paddlemebare » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:32 am

So how do I make a reservation at this Bed and Breakfast and where is it. I think I would like to stay a week.

mrspankshard

Re: world wide spanking

Post by mrspankshard » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:50 am

Wow wish i new the site