A new beginning

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
IMSOMEAN

A new beginning

Post by IMSOMEAN » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:29 pm

At a very young age I started dreaming about being spanked. It was actually kind of crazy because I'd never been spanked in my life, I didn't know anyone who had been spanked or ever threatened to be spanked. It all came from a John Wayne movie I was watching with my dad but I seemed to be the only one that part got to.

While I dreamed of being spanked I never talked about it, not to anyone. I thought I'd grow out of the fascination but as I got older the dreams came more often! I got a great job right out of college but it meant moving two thousand miles away from home. I poured myself into my new job but the truth was I was lonely and homesick. When the company's little newspaper came out and listed my birthday it made things worse, this would be my first birthday I'd not be at home. Little did I know it would turn out to be a new beginning for me.

Brian was the guy at work everyone depended on when they had a problem. He was a good ten years my senior but treated me like an equal even before I had a clue what I was doing. I smiled when he walked towards my desk the morning of my birthday and that was even before I saw the single rose he had in his hand. He puts the rose on my desk then tells me he's taking me to lunch for my birthday. I'm pretty sure he had picked up on me being homesick. It was what he said as he walked away that got my heart racing.

"Don't keep me waiting young lady or it will be more than a birthday spanking you'll be getting."

I knew he was just teasing me and couldn't have a clue how excited what he had said would make me. Just having him say that had made my day and I counted the minutes till lunch. Part of me hoped he would tell me we were going to his place for my birthday spanking but deep down I knew better. We went to one of the best places in town and he was a perfect gentleman. He asked about my parents and school and how I was adjusting to my new life. He was so easy to talk to and seemed to really care, it wasn't just small talk. During the ride back to the office he asked about my big birthday plans and I just smiled and told him I had a couple gifts to open my parents had sent and then I was going to order pizza and watch a movie. He smiled and said that was totally unacceptable and he would be picking me up a six for dinner and a movie. I had to smile but wished he had added my birthday spanking to that list.

He was right on time and I invited him in to see my place. He looked around and was so nice and made a big deal out of how nice my place looked. I was so relaxed around him and when I saw him check his watch I decided it was time for me to make a joke about my birthday spanking.

"Do we need to leave or are checking to see if there's enough time for that birthday spanking you talked about?"

I couldn't believe what I had said and quickly picked up my purse and started towards the door. He just smiled and took my purse out of my hand and put it back on the table and turned me to face him.

"You really shouldn't joke about getting spanked or you may find yourself over my lap and looking at the carpet."

Now not only was my face red but my heart was racing and I had a stomach full of butterflies. I knew I had to put an end to this before he decided something was wrong with me.

"Brian we both know your too nice to spank anyone and besides I'm a bit old for a spanking don't you think?"

He just smiled and took me by the hand into the kitchen and he turned the chair around and sat down and put me over his lap. He smoothed my dress down and rubbed the back of my dress.

"I'm not as nice as you think I am! I'd give up a movie to spank your bottom any night of the week and twice on Sundays! Plus your never too old for a spanking and your going to find that out right now!"

He lands eight smacks to the back of my dress and I'm laughing at the first two and squirming by the last two. He counted each smack as it landed and rubbed my bottom after each one. I was afraid he was done but found out quickly he was just getting started. He pulls my dress up so my panties were on full display and tells me I have to count the rest of the smacks. I was so glad I'd changed my mind about wearing thong panties! The smacks seemed to be a little harder and the rubbing seemed to last a little longer between the smacks and after a second round of eight smacks he stops again. This time I knew it wasn't over because he had already told me the last smacks would be with my panties off. He pulled my panties down to my feet and those last eight smacks set a fire on my butt and another fire between my legs. Then he caught me by surprise with an extra hard smack and told me that was for good luck.

He helps me off his lap and I was happy to see him smiling because I figured he wouldn't be smiling if he thought I was nuts! The smiles goes away and is replaced with a look of concern when I wipe the tears from my face. He starts telling me he was sorry that he didn't think he was smacking my butt hard enough to make me cry. I smile and pull my panties up and sit on his lap and let it all pour out. How I'd dreamed of getting spanked sense I was a little girl , how I thought I was crazy for having those thoughts and how he had just gave me the best birthday of my life. We never made it to the movie that night and no he didn't spank me again and we didn't end up in bed. We ordered pizza and talked. He was so easy to open up to but I still did my share of blushing. He had me tell him about every dream and every fantasy I'd ever had about spanking and the things I'd be spanked with and all the other details. Just after midnight he tucked me in bed and let himself out. I went to sleep happy and knew this was new beginning for me!

spoiledbrat18

Re: A new beginning

Post by spoiledbrat18 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:31 pm

More please! :D :D