Where Am I? A New Story

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankyfox45

Where Am I? A New Story

Post by spankyfox45 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:21 pm

Where Am I?
I opened my eyes and slowly looked around.The room was spinning.I winced when I tried to get up too fast.The room was large the bed was a canopy bed really soft.Still it wasn't my bed and this concerned me.I was wearing a pink silk nightgown with full pink panties,again these were not my clothes.
"Oh boy,Lisa Williams what have you gone and done.Ouch."I reached back and rubbed my sore bottom.What happened,I remembered I went to a party at Ron's house and had several drinks.Then nothing,now I wake up in a strange bed in someone elses clothes on me,with a sore bottom.I decided it was time to figure out this puzzle and get the hell out of there.I couldn't just go running down the street in a nightgown I had to have clothes.
The door opened and a tall brunette entered she gave me a warm smile.She wore a pair of black stretch pants and white long sleeve blouse.
"You're up,I'm glad.I was wondering if you were going to sleep the day away it's almost noon."The tall Amazonian woman said.
"Ah,who are you?Where are my clothes?"I said brushing a hand through my blonde hair that came down to my shoulders.
"My name is Joanne Benson,and your clothes are being laundied.They should be about done.Here put this housecoat on"Joanne said getting a pink housecoat out of the closet and putting it on the edge of the bed."There some slippers by the bed.Why don't you come downstairs and have a little something to eat."
"Wait a minute,where you going?"I said.
"I'll be downstairs waiting on you.Don't get up to fast."Joanne said and walked out the door.
'Damn she was a good looking woman,whoever Joanne Benson was' I thought.I took her advice and slowly got out of bed putting on the slippers and grabbing the housecoat.I laughed when I put it around me it was a little large on me.'Probably hers' I thought.I made my way out of the room and down a wide hallway to a spacious spiral of stairs.The house was enormous it looked like something out of a movie.At the bottom of the stairs was a beautiful crystal chandelier.The floor was marble checkered.I walked through to the living room looking around there was a flat screen TV mounted on one wall and a fireplace against the other.Plush gray carpeting deep brown leather sofa in front of the TV with two recliners on both sides.The open floor plan allowed me to see the dining room next to the kitchen.I went in the dining room and there was another chandelier hanging over a marble table that was long.I went over to the window and looked out at the back yard there was a Olympic size pool.
"Wow."I muttered shaking my head.
Joanne stepped out of the kitchen with a plate of food setting it down at the head of the table.
"Sit down,I made you a little Omelette.What would you like to drink?I have,milk,tea,orange juice,coffee."
"Listen,I'm really not hungry.Could I just get my clothes I need to get home."
"Sorry,but you are going to eat young lady.Sit!"Joanne ordered I sat and wince as I suddenly became aware once again of my sore bottom.
"Ow."I mumbled.
"Sorry,forgot to warn you that sitting might be a little painful for a while."
"What did you do to me?"I questioned suddenly feeling myself getting angry.
"Well,you had a bit of an attitude last night.So before I bathed you I ended up having to spank you."Joanne said from the kitchen she came back in with a small glass of orange juice.
"You Spanked Me!"I asked incredulous.
"Yes,I did.It's not like you didn't deserve it.You slapped me and called me the B-word.That's a no no in my book."
"I was drunk you couldn't make an allowance?"I said.
"I could but didn't now be a good little girl and eat your breakfast before it gets cold."
"Dammit,I told you that I wasn't hungry!"
"Lisa,I suggest you tone it down,before I put you back over my knee for another spanking."
"I'm a little old for a spanking and this time I'm sober so I don't think you would be able to."
"I'd be very careful if I was you.Cause you're very close to finding out that I can and I will if your behavior doesn't improve immediately."Joanne said sternly raising a dark eyebrow.
"Where are my clothes I'm getting out of this nut house."I said angrly standing up.
"You asked for it."Joanne said as she stood up I tried to walk past her and she grabbed me taking off the housecoat and dropping it to the floor.Then she pulled me over to her armless black chair and sat down.
I got a glimpse of a pair of angry blue eyes as she yanked me face down across her lap.
"Hey!You can't do this let me up!"I yelled staring down at the plush gray carpet I couldn't believe here I was across the lap of a woman I didn't hardly enough know.I felt her wrap her arm around my waist as she raised the pink silk nightgown back and let her right hand rest on my pink silk panties.I frantically struggled across Joanne's lap kicking my legs up and down not believing what was about to happen to me.
"Now,enough.Are you going to eat like a good little girl or am I going to spank?"Joanne asked staring down at me.
"You bitch!Let me up!"I threw back over my shoulder.
"My,my,you are a slow learner.Oh well,"Joanne said as she raised her right hand and brought it down in a resounding slap across my bottom.
"Owww! Stopp! ittt!"
Whack!Smack!Whack!Whack!Whack!
Joanne kept rising and falling landing all over my panty bottom.I reached back behind me to try and block the spanks but Joanne grabbed my wrist and pinned it to the small of my back.
"You asked for this!" SMACK!WHACK!WHACK!"And you're going to get it,young lady."Whack!Whack!Whack!"All I've try to do is"SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!"be a friend."Whack!Whack!Whack!"You come in my house,you call me the B-word,"Smack!Smack!Smack"That is not how to start"Whack!Whack!Whack"a friendship."SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!
"Owww!Ohhhhh!Ouchhh!lettt meee gooo!"I cried out tears were already starting to fall down my cheeks.
WHACK!WHACK!WHACK!WHACK!WHACK!
Unfortunately Joanne wasn't anywhere near being through.Her hand just kept rising and falling finally I thought she was done,but she just paused to take my panties down to my knees.
"Nooo!Pleeeezzzz not on my bare bottom."I cried as I continued kicking my legs up and down.
"Sorry,princess you asked for it and you're going to get the full treatment."Joanne said as she spanked me again and again.
Whack!Smack!Whack!Whaccck!Whack!
Whack!Smack!Whack!Whaccck!Whack!
Now tears were streaming down my face.My bottom was on fire and Joanne wasn't holding anything back.I have no idea how long the spanking lasted finally I just lay across her stong thighs and sobbed heavily.
"Are you ready to eat?"Joanne asked looking down at me.
I nodded unable to speak.
"Owwwww!Ohhhhh!Whaaaa!"
"I asked you a question and I expect an answer.
"Owwww!Yesss!"
"Yes what?"Joanne demanded.
"Ohhhh!Yesss ma'am."
"Yes ma'am,what?"Joanne asked letting her hand rest on my fiery red swollen bottom.
"Yess ma'am I'mmmm readyyy tooo eaaat."I hiccuped.
Joanne let me off her lap and walked me over to the chair sitting me down hard on my bare bottom.I stood up and reached for my panties to pull them up.
"Leave them right where they are!"Joanne said."Eat!"
The tone of her voice said I had pushed her as far as she was willing to be pushed.
I managed to eat half of the Omelette.
"Happy?"I muttered.
"All of it!Or I spank!"
I ate all of the egg and cheese Omelette while Joanne sat there drinking her coffee.
"I want you to take your plate in the kitchen rinse it off,put it in the dishwasher.Pick up that housecoat too."Joanne ordered.I picked up the housecoat and went in the kitchen with the plate.I rinsed it off and put it in the dishwasher.Joanne came in and went to the dryer she opened it pulling out my dress and everything.She drapped it over her left arm and pointed out of the kitchen.
"Upstairs."
I walked ahead of Joanne and went back upstairs with her right behind me.
She put my clothes on the bed and stepped back with arms folded.
"Dress."
"What right here,right now."
"Yep."
I took off the nightgown and panties and put them on the bed then grabbed my panties and black skirt with white blouse.I put the panties on wincing and grabbed my pantyhose.
"Put them on."Joanne said.
I started to say something but sat down wincing I pulled the pantyhose up over my panties and under my skirt.
"Now you're ready to go.I will take you home."I grabbed my purse and followed Joanne back downstairs.She grabbed a set of keys and opened the door she motioned for me to go first.I went downstairs to the garage as she closed and locked the door.She pressed a button to the Cadillac silver Escalade and to open the underneath garage door. I got in on the passenger side while Joanne got in on the driver's side.I didn't say anything as she pulled out of the garage and headed down the long driveway toward the gated entrance.Pressing a button the iron gates started opening I just looked out the window.
"Do you know where I'm staying?"I asked.
"I do I looked in your purse."Joanne replied.
"Listen,Joanne...I'm really sorry for the way I acted and also for calling you the B-word again."I said.
"I wouldn't make a habit of it if I was you."
"I am sorry,I've only been in Los Angeles for a week.I don't have any friends.I went to the party cause my neighbor across the hall invited me."
"How old are you Lisa?"
"19.I'm from Texas.I just needed to get out of there.I promised myself after I graduated I would go to California.So here I am,no job and about two weeks from being kicked out of the hotel.I'm a fool I don't even know what I'm going to do."
"Hey,I hate pity parties."Joanne said as she glanced over at me and smiled.Joanne got on the freeway and headed toward the downtown area.
"Listen,why don't stay with me for awhile till you get on your feet.That place you're staying at isn't exactly safe."
"I'm not a charity case,Joanne."I replied feeling defensive but not sure why.
"It's not charity."Joanne answered glancing over at me.
"I guess It beats ending up on the streets."I finally said after a was silent for a minute.
"Good girl,now you're thinking."Joanne said as she gave me a smile.
Joanne reached over and hit a button on the dash.Music came on and I glance out over the city.
"By the way sweetie,that is my parent's house you were at.They are in Europe I'm just staying there for a few weeks till they get back.I have a nice home too with plenty of room.Not as much room but still more than I need."Joanne said smiling at me.
I still wondered what it was going to be like to live with Joanne.Hell,I have already been spanked twice.Once I couldn't even remember.

More to come let me know what you think.

Often123

Re: Where Am I? A New Story

Post by Often123 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:00 pm

I really liked this one. It was believable and also wasn't extreme like some are. I'm glad Lisa is going to take Joanne up on her offer and can't wait to hear more about them. Joanne is quite a lady, and will be a good maternal type influence, caring but strict when she needs to be.

hairbrushedhubby

Post by hairbrushedhubby » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:48 am

Very good so far, can't wait to read more.

devonboy

Post by devonboy » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:53 am

Very good ,the little minx was well spanked by the elder girl for rudeness ,best from ,TIm.

flaspank

Post by flaspank » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:24 am

Love to read more work. Nice job

flaspank

Post by flaspank » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:32 am

She needs a mouth soaping. Love to read more of your stories

hasbeen615

Post by hasbeen615 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:53 am

Thanks for the new story, hope to see a lot more.