Katies spanking m/f

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
loving_mamma

Katies spanking m/f

Post by loving_mamma » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:01 pm

Let me know what you think of this so far and I will write more, Thanks :D

It had been a long day at work, nothing went right today. She forgot to set her alarm clock last night and was late for work this morning. She got wrote up for being late and that was her 2nd write up in the last week. If she got one more she would lose her job. She was an assistant at an attorney’s office. She lived in a small town called Cape Town which was about 30 minutes from Kansas City. Katie was talking to her friend Susan and wasn't paying attention. By the time she had looked to check her speed she was doing 15 over the speed limit. The next thing she knew she heard siren, she looked in her mirror. Sure enough there was a cop behind her. She hung up the phone with Susan and. pulled over her car. She was already in a grumpy mood and just wanted to get home. Officer John walked up to Katie’s window and asked her if she knew how fast she was going, she replied yes with a lot of attitude. So he asked her for her license and proof of insurance. Unfortunately Katie did not have any insurance it had been a rough month and she just couldn't afford it. So John took her license and went to check it and run her plates. He came back to her to her window to and asked; so would you rather receive a spanking or a ticket. If you receive a ticket it’s going to cost you about 500 dollars. By the looks of it you can’t afford 500 dollars. In Cape Town there was a law where you could choose between a spanking or traffic ticket. Katie knew she couldn't afford the ticket she had no choice but to take the spanking.

loving_mamma

Re: Katies spanking m/f

Post by loving_mamma » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:02 pm

Keep in mind this is my first story ever!

flaspank

Post by flaspank » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:38 pm

Great beginning! How will she be spanked? Will she get a belt or a paddle? Maybe a mouth soaping also

Often123

Post by Often123 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:49 pm

It's off to a good start. I don't think she'll be sitting for a while afterwards.

fem_student

Post by fem_student » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:09 am

I think she deserve 50 cane strokes, naked on bottom and thighs

lex46

Post by lex46 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:32 am

Go for it! You've set the scene nicely so just take it from there and write for the pleasure of writing