And there was hell to pay...

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
mischief_managed

And there was hell to pay...

Post by mischief_managed » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:11 am

Sir and I hadn’t been able to get together for a while, we spoke on phone several times a day, and exchanged texts, but it’s just not the same. When I am not disciplined regularly I tend to run amok and this time was no different, and boy did my ass pay.

Daddy walked in the door, no kisses, just grabbed me by the ear as soon as he had his winter coat off.
He pulled me to the kitchen, whining and protesting the whole way, pulling out a chair and whisking me over his lap before I could blink.
His hand came down hard over my jeans, over and over. His hand was unrelenting until he broke a sweat. He ordered me up, which is not always as easy as it looks, then stood up and took off his jacket, rolling up his shirt sleeves as well. That’s when I knew I was going to be sorry for my smart mouth, self-deprecating texts to him, drinking too much, sigh, the list goes on.

Daddy ordered my jeans and panties down; as I was pulling them down he noticed my panties had something on the seat. He grabbed my arm and twirled me around, read it, then pulled my panties and jeans off.

“You’re damn right it’s too late to be good”, and with that I was yanked over his lap again. I blew out a deep breath as he began spanking again.
“WHO do you BELONG to?” he spoke as he swatted the backs of my thighs until I was squirming and on the brink of tears.
My words came out in a whisper as I was trying to keep my emotions in control. That earned me another volley of spanks on my thighs.
I spoke louder this time…”I belong to you Sir.”
“Who?” He asks
“YOUUUUU,” I cry out, “I belong to you.”
“And,” he pauses, “who makes the rules?”
Mind you, he is still spanking as he asks this and I am having a hard time focusing on his words over the smacks echoing in the dining room
“You do, Sir” I reply. The tears are streaming down my cheeks, making a puddle on the hardwood floor.
“Get up” he tells me again.
Once up, he grabs my hair and pulls me to side of table and pushes me down over it, ordering me to spread my legs, wide.
I hear him ripping his belt from his pants and prepare myself for the onslaught to come. Ha! Prepare? Really? No matter how much I “prepare” I am never ready for that first lash of the belt.
I gasp, trying to stay still. The belt is harsh today; I am crying and squirming by the fourth stroke. After a few more my hand flies back to cover my bottom. Daddy orders me to grab the other side of the table and to NOT let go.
He whips the back of my thighs, then the inside, hitting my pussy or asshole when I squirmed too much.
He continued my punishment until I was sobbing hysterically. He walks over to me, pulls my head up by the hair and kisses me hard, oblivious to my runny nose. The kiss, though passionate and punishing is like a soft caress and I cry again.
Daddy lets my hair go and unzips his pants, pulls his cock out and shoves it into my open and waiting mouth. I need to suck him, give him release as much as I need this punishment to continue. Within seconds my mouth is full of his sweet semen and I swallow every drop, licking my lips to make sure I miss nothing.
He pulls me up and into his arms, hugging me to him, allowing me to cry softly for a moment. Taking my hand he leads me half naked down the hall. When we enter my room he pulls off my top and bra, tossing them to the floor and pulls me over his lap as he sits on the edge of the bed.
My bottom is already sore, so this fresh volley of spanks is hard to take and I am crying instantly.
Daddy is never deterred by tears; actually they spur him on because he knows he is getting to me.
This time is no different, and he grabs Mona (that horrible Lexan paddle) and swats my ass all over and of course the backs of my thighs. I am kicking and begging him to stop.
“Daddddddy, please” I beg.
“I’m’ sorry…I’m sorry” I gasp out in between swats as he holds me down over his lap, determined to make an impression this time.
“Up,” he says. I push myself off of his lap and stand before him, afraid to move. He points to the floor and I drop to my knees to wait.
I didn’t have to wait long, he picks up his belt, instructs me to put my head down and ass up, spreading my legs wide. My asshole and pussy are exposed and vulnerable, as he positions himself in front of me and brings the belt down gently a few times across my backside, measuring his swing.
I yelp as he finally takes real aim and swings the belt down across my asshole. I see stars, the pain is like something I have never felt, yet I wanted…no, needed, more. I wasn’t’ disappointed as the belt comes down again in the same spot.
I am panting with lust as much as yelping in pain, when leather meets shaved pussy. I close my legs and rock forward in sheer agony.
“Back in position brat, I’m not even warmed up yet,” he demands and I push my ass back in place, spreading my legs.
I lost count as he continued, alternating; hard, soft, asshole, pussy, thighs. Beyond hysterical I cry, my fingers dug into the carpet so hard my hands start to hurt and it’s over.
He pulls me up and onto the bed, pushing me back against the pillows. He grabs the tie from his pants pocket and ties my hands together and to the head board above.
He sits on my chest, straddling me and thrusts his cock in my mouth. I suck as he fucks my face hard and fast, his seed spilling out all over my face as I cannot swallow in this position.
I barely catch my breath as Daddy pulls out a rubber ruler and punishes my nipples and breasts with that sting-y little thing. I have long learned to never assume my punishment is over until Daddy has said goodbye and walked to his car.
My nipples love to be tortured, but punishment on them is…not enjoyable.
He spanked my nips with that ruler until they retracted from the pain and my screams of pain turn to pleas of mercy.
“Oh, am I finally getting thru to you?” he asks sarcastically.
“Yes Sir, yes, yes, yes….I’m sorrrrrrrry,” I cry.
“Hmpft,” he says as he starts in on my pussy lips, making sure they will burn long after he goes home.
He unties me, laying down next to me, pulling me into his arms and just holds me. I am losing myself at this point, I can’t think, move or even speak, and all I can do is feel.
We lay like this for a while, I’m sore and repentant, alas, this punishment is not over. He pulls me on top of him, spanking my ass some more. Hard. He is pushing me today, he wants to break me, force me to use my safe word…
Next thing I know he is licking my pussy, tongue sliding up and down the red, swollen lips, parting them and searching for my clit. Licking, biting, biting, licking; he tortures me. I beg for release and am told no. I fight back the urge to orgasm, as he teases me some more. This delicious yet frustrating torture continues until his cock is desperate for release. I lustfully oblige his need.
Daddy allows me a bathroom break, smiling as I whimper with each step.
I tinkle, wash my face and hands, then turn to go back to him. He has Mona in his right hand.
“Dadddddy,” I groan, I can’t believe he is going to spank me again, but he does.
Daddy holds me tight so I don’t fall off his lap as Mona (how I hate that bitch) turns me into a blubbering two year old with just a few swats, but the paddle is lifted and brought down across my burning, quivering ass at least two dozen times more.
Once again, I am pulled to lie next to Daddy on the bed, my head resting on his chest, tears wetting his lavender dress shirt. He kisses me, softly, passionately and I curl up closer.
We fall asleep for a 10 or 15 minutes, holding each other close. I try to move to adjust my position and am held tightly to him, he hates to have me move away from him in the slightest during these downtimes.
I am surprised and terrified when he rolls me over and hand spanks me some more. My ass is throbbing and sorer than it has ever been and again I cry after a few swats. He rolls me to my side and pushes his cock into my burning ass, I moan with pleasure, the pain of the spanking forgotten briefly.
I beg for him to allow me to come, he is quiet, fingers digging into my shoulder, his cock driving deeper into my ass. I feel him begin to come and he orders me to cum, NOW!
Again, we fall asleep, sated, exhausted. But…Daddy is not finished just yet.
I clean Daddy gently, lovingly so he can get dressed and get to the office. He follows me to the kitchen to get his suit jacket, which when I go to grab it I am pushed over the table, my bottom once again a target for Mona (he was hiding her behind his back). My eyes grow wide and I think my jaw hit the table as the harsh paddling commences.
“Wha…” I manage to get out in between swats, “Daddddddy, no, please, please, I can’t take anymore.”
At least two dozen swats are delivered to my bottom before he stops.
“Who do you belong to?” he asks.
“You Daddy” I say. Five more swats.
“Who makes the rules babybrat?” he asks.
“You do Daddy…you do,” I sob.
“Good, from now on when you disobey, this is what you can expect,” swat, swat, swat, “understand?”
“Yeeeessssssss Daddy.”
“Good, now get up and kiss me, I have to go,” he says softly and lays Mona down on the table.
With that he was off to the office and I was off to take a long nap.

Come_Here_Yng_Lady

Re: And there was hell to pay...

Post by Come_Here_Yng_Lady » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:33 pm

You should write more often Denise ... you do it very well.

loki69

Re: And there was hell to pay...

Post by loki69 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:54 am

AND I AGREE DENISE, THIS TALENT HAS TO BE USED ON A REGULAR BASIS-We will expect more stories very soon!