Cindy's day in court

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
tiptoescreamer1

Cindy's day in court

Post by tiptoescreamer1 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:18 am

As a judicial court for kids, it was not all that unusual for parents to give out punishments after a verdict. For Cindy, this was that day. Over the weekend both cindy,and her mom did some shopping to provide needed celebration items for her sisters birthday. Yet while at the mall, cindy decided to wander off, and play by herself near some pet stores. Although she was alone, she managed to keep her mother's position by glancing every now and then. As she headed into the store, she saw various animals, and cute rabbits in the display window. Curious, she got up closer to examine the rabbits which made her smile ear to ear. Although she didn't see the sign saying DO NOT TOUCH ANIMALS, her playful manners gave her an idea. With some effort, she bent over a railing to see if her fingers could just get close enough to touch at least a quivering nose of one of the cuddly fur balls. Instead she fell into the pit causing some considerable damages to the cages as well as the large window. As her ten year old body hit the cage, the edge of it slammed into the large clear glass, which made it shatter completely. After the loud crashing, and cindy barely managed to escape the scene with her life as the manager came running out to see what happened. But by this time, her mother arrived calling out her name. With a good amount of guilt, she began to whimper as she saw her mother coming towards her just as the manager grabbed her arm. Cindy let out a cry as her mother entered the store.
Other mall patrons stopped to see what was going on as a security guard appeared from behind a vending cart. Cindy's mom shouted, "What in the world were you thinking? Huh? Look at this mess!"
"I'll say." Said the angry manager.
Cindy's mom, and the now furious manager began to talk as the security guard got between the two. "Hold on, hold on. Now miss..."
"Huntmeir. Diana Huntmeir." Said Cindy's mom.
"Miss Huntmeir, where were you when this occurred?"
"Not too far, I was just next door when I saw my little demon slip away to the pet store. I was going to grab her when I saw her lean over the railing inside and this happened."
"Miss Taskel. Did you see this girl do it?" Asked the guard to the manager.
"Yes, on my video monitor in the back office. I went out to stop her as fast as I could but got there too late. One of my employees might have caught her, but were busy with other people."
"I see. Well this is a predicament. Since both parties are not to blame for this, it seems your daughter has to be charged with vandalism."
Cindy let out a cry as soon as she hears the words. "I don't wanna go to jail mommy! Wahhh."
"You're too young to go to jail cindy." Said an angry mom.
"But you are going to juvenile court for this."
"That's true." Said the guard.
Cindy then began to calm slightly wondering on how or what the system does to little girls like her as she sobbed to herself. So after a few hours of settling with the manager cindy's mom grabbed her hand, and led her out of the shop spanking her ass to the car in front of giggling spectators.
The next week on tuesday cindy sat in the court room looking around at the various pictures on the walls of past judges. Her feet dangled and swung in a nonchalant way. A door opened near the back wall, and the bailiff spoke loudly, "All rise! The honorable judge Debra Marshall is now presiding."
"Be seated please." The judge told the audience.
Cindy gulped hard. Her mother sat beside her at the front desk with their lawyer.
"Cindy Huntmeir. From your case file this is your first time in court is it not?" Asked the judge.
Her mom nudged her to stand up and face her.
"Y-yes yes ma'am."
"I see. Since this is your first time I should take the time to tell you how this works. For any offenses such as yours that are brought to this court for me to deal with, I would usually hand out a sentence of incarceration in a juvenile facility for one year."
By now cindy is frantic as her hands go to her chest hearing how she might be staying in a kids group home.
"But, this is your first offense so I will relent on the group home just this once."
Cindy let out a deep sigh, but all too early.
"However, for an act of vandalism of this caliber, which cost the store owner over two thousand dollars to replace the window I shall hand down a sentence of corporal punishment handed out by your mother. This means cindy, that you will be stripped of all of your clothing until you are stark assed naked. Then your mother will use a wooden spoon on your rear end until it is nice, and toasty pink, and warm to the touch."
Cindy knew it was too good to be true. She began to freely cry now as the judge continued with her sentencing.
"Furthermore, during your punishment your mother will be allowed to spank you however she sees fit. This includes spankings on your bum cheeks, in between your bum crack across your anus. On display for the audience with your legs spread wide open so she can use the spoon across your vagina."
With the last few statements in cindy's ears being read, she looked over to see the guard taking his clothes off as the judge gave the final part of the sentence.
"And last but not least, you will engage with our court officer of using oral on his penis, and testicles. If he decides to bend you over the desk to hump you he may do so at his leisure. Oral means by sliding his penis into your mouth in front of everybody. Do you understand me cindy?"
Poor cindy could only nod slowly for yes as she wailed uncontrollably.
"Bailiff you may begin." The judge said.
He comes over to cindy with his naked body for all to see. His penis wagged side to side in lewd manners as cindy screeched her fright.
"Stand up!" He barked.
Her mother then nudged her again to stand up.
As cindy stood up, the guard walked over to her, and took off her shoes one at a time as her mother got the wooden spoon out of her purse.
Cindy was again frantic that a strange naked person was stripping her nude in front of witnesses in the court room. She tried to make him stop, but this caused him to spin her to the side, and hand spank across her pants a good five time shouting to her, "DO NOT EVER TRY TO AVOID YOUR PUNISHMENT!"
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.
Cindy bounced up and down as the fresh stings sunk into her rear end. He then took off her socks, and then slipped up her shirt over her head. The cool air made her soft nipples harden instantly as her mother got ready by clearing off the desk of all materials to leave it bare. By now, the guard has cindy's pants undone, and pulled down,and off of her feet leaving her in just panties.
He looked up to cindy's mom once, and she nods for her readiness.
The guard then took down her panties, and slapped her bare leg to cause her feet to dance a bit. This way he could remove her panties altogether.
When she stopped hopping, the guard then took her by the hand, and yelled, "LAY ON THE TABLE FACE DOWN!"
By now the judge stepped down to observe the punishment close up.
Cindy climbed on the table crying extra hard using a chair. When she laid down flat, her entire body was on display to the whole audience from a side view. Her mother then pulled her close so she could feel her daughter's body against to hers when she raised her hand up, and gave her a series of rapid fire smacks. Cindy yelped loudly, "NO MOMMY NO, NO NO, NO, PLEASE NOOO."
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.
Cindy tossed side to side screaming like a banshee as the loud smacks echo'd in the near empty court house. The guard slid his hand up and down his shaft causing the young girls in court waiting for their turn to shift in their seats.
Her mother then picked up the wooden spoon and began again just as rapidly as before.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.
SCREAM!! SCREAM!! SCREAM!! MOMMY NO MORE NO MORE OH GOD OH GOD WAHHH!!! OH GOD OH GOD SCREAMS!
Her naked body thrashed all over trying to avoid the smacks, but her mom was a good spanker as always. After the last one was done, she made cindy lie on her back with her legs up to her chest facing the audience. Cindy's face was flushed red as she heaved out her cries lying face up in front to her witnesses.
"Open your labia. Open them!!"
Cindy's fingers carefully reached down as she sulked loudly, then spread open her lips to reveal her inner pinkness. By now her tiny clitty was erect, and her vaginal entrance showed it opened up a slight to allow her darkness to be seen by all.
Her mother grabbed the belt, and folded it in half.
The guard was pumping his penis slowly as to not become too aroused by the intense sight.
Cindy's mom then held down her legs using her left arm, and gave her right arm ease of use as she began to spank across her sensitive vagina.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.
"AHHHH MOMMY MOMMY WUAHHH OOOOAAAAAAAAAAA SCREAMS SCREAMS!
"OPEN YOUR ASS CHEEKS! DO IT!" SMACK SMACK.
As cindy opened her soft cheeks, the belt found the mark across her tight anus.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.
The awaiting kids in the court room began to cry too knowing full well they are next for certain. So as cindy's mom stopped giving her the needed spanks, she sat down to catch her breath as the judge intervened.
"Now cindy, sit up but keep those legs wide open."
As cindy did so, the guard walked up holding his penis in his hand. With some renewed breaths, cindy let out her cries even louder as the guard grabbed her hair, and pulled her down to his penis tip loudly telling her, "Put it in your mouth!"
She opened , and could feel his penis tip entering slowly. The skin of his was warm, which surprised her. Soon she felt it all enter her mouth and touch the back of her throat as the guard turned in such a way so the audience could see it inside past her lips. He then began to pump his hips back and forth allowing his shaft to move in and out as it became coated with her saliva. The girls in the court room watched as his testicles swayed, and bounced off of her chin.
With some effort, cindy started to suck hard feeling his veiny skin slip in and out. The slooping sounds caused her mother to lift up her skirt, and play with her dark patch of hair as the judge moved to the side to see cindy's mouth pumping back and forth.
Suddenly, he grunted and pulled out of her allowing his white hot cum to shoot all over her face and lips. But cindy thought it was over until he took her forcibly, and bent her bare ass over the table. Next he took his half hard cock and placed it right at her anus's entrance. The judge told cindy, "Now cindy the bailiff is now going to hump you in your ass hole. SO you are not to move until he has fully shot his sperm all over your naked body, then this sentence will be over. Plus your clothes have been confiscated so you are to go home just as naked. Do you understand?"
Cindy cried her yes's and other begs as the guard placed his penis tip close to her anus. She winced a bit as the first part went into her bum hole quite easily. As he began to inch more in his free hand slapped her bare ass fifteen times to add to the ambiance. Her yelps turned to fresh pleads, and wails.
WAHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHH OAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA AAAAAAA AAAAA.
The spanks and humping went on forever it seemed. Between his hand slapping her cheeks, and driving his cock into her ass hole, her mind was a reeling whirlwind of emotions. He suddenly began to moan, and groan loudly as his hips was fast paced. His skin was slapping hers from the constant penetration. Cindy stopped crying somewhat and began to feel his body shuddering.
He took his penis out, and began to shoot all of his white hot sperm everywhere on cindy. Her back, her ass cheeks. He flipped her over so he could shoot some more of it into her mouth, across her vagina, and on her hardened nipples. As soon as he was spent, he cast her aside back to her mother who then made cindy bend over again in front of the audience.
Cindy screamed relentlessly as her feet did the pitter patter on the hard floor. The loud smacks resonated in the court room as her mother gave the last smacks.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.
Then the judge approached both of them.
"Cindy, I hope to never see you in this court room again. If I do, I will make sure you are sent to the spanking institute for six months. Do I make myself clear young lady?"
As cindy cried she nodded yes hopping foot to foot making her baby fat legs jiggle a bit as she jogged in the same spot.
Then as a last measure the judge spun her around, and gave her a final barrage of spanks.
With the last one, she said, "Now your sentence is done. You may go home with your mother."
Her mom took her by the hand and led her out of the court room naked as the day as she was born. Cindy looked back to see the audience gawking at her, with the other kids crying now in her place as the Bailiff spoke loudly, "Next docket, Jason Miles approach the bench."
Cindy could see a young boy being led by his mother to the front as the judge started, "I see another young one ready to be sentenced too. This is your third time here Jason. I don't even need to read your docket now, you will be sent to the spanking institution for eight months. Along with punishment handed down by your mother. So if you please bailiff."
Cindy walked out hearing the boy plead and beg for his life as the guard yelled, "Strip naked!"
Outside, cindy saw folks walk back and forth in front of the court house looking at her nude little body. Some glistening spots of sperm was still on her chest as her mother got out the car keys. One aged woman walked up to her. "Well I see a little lady was soundly sentenced today. I hope this will teach you a good lesson young lady."
Cindy could only nod as she was hauled to the car. With a last smack to her bare ass, she sat on the seat and buckled up. Her mom closed her door, and got in on the driver's side.
After starting up the car, she told cindy, "When we get home, daddy is going to give you such a good licking tonight believe you me." With some fresh tears, cindy began to give her sorry's and other forms of guilt ridden phrases her mother knew all too well. From her perspective she could only watch the life go by as she looked out the window. Her heart beats got faster, when she saw their house, and daddies car in the drive way. The End?

PAmansfirmhand

Re: Cindy's day in court

Post by PAmansfirmhand » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:28 pm

Well, I see a little lady was raped today. I hope that you keep stories such as this to yourself.