Mixed Emotions (F/M)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
larose

Mixed Emotions (F/M)

Post by larose » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Laura ran into the hospital, fear gripping her heart. As soon as she ran in the front door, she saw Jim, her husband Dan’s best friend. “Oh my god, please tell me he’s okay, just please Jim” Laura said, bringing a hand up to her mouth, as the end of her plea choked out of her voice. Jim pulled her into a hug and wrapped her in a bear hug, trying to blink back his own tears. “He’s okay Laura, he’ll be okay”. Hearing not only those words but the emotions behind them, almost caused Laura to lose it, but she knew she needed to keep it together until after she spoke to the doctor.
Around 7:30pm that night Dan’s fire department had been called to a blaze that was believed to have started in a fireplace. The house had a “finished” basement, and a pellet stove that many people insisted were safe. The problem was people often forgot to turn them off, or used them as a primary heat source. This was not the first call of this nature. Dan had been informed that the owner of the home, a 42 year old father of 3 was still inside, after having rushed back into the house, to get the family dog. Dan’s main mission was to find the victim and get him to safety. He was wired into his best friend Jim, who was walking him through the rescue, keeping tabs on the outside of the residency as he was taking care of the interior.
He found the father passed out near the rear door of the home, the dog was whining by his side. Dan quickly picked the unconscious man up and lifted him over his shoulder, supporting him with his back, the dog faithfully following behind. As he hurried through the kitchen door way, through the house, a flash fire engulfed the first floor. Dan rushed through the home, but was tripped when his leg went through the floor board. “Take him” Dan shouted, his first concern still getting his victim out safely. That’s how he thought of every person he had ever saved, and the one he had previously lost, “his victim”. He took ownership for them. And after losing one early in his career, he vowed never again.
His team quickly mobilized to get him out as well. One carried the man, one picked up the barking dog, and two helped Dan to his feet. A sharp pain in his knee, let him know he could not put his weight on it, the pain shot through him like nothing he had ever felt before. He bit down in pain, and leaned onto his coworker Steve. As they were nearing the door, the three men bring up the rear, Dan, Steve and Dominic narrowly dodged falling debris that blocked the main escape.
Panic ceased Jim as he watched the events unfold in front of him. In order to keep his men alive though he had to stay calm. Through the ear piece Dominic was wearing he was able to assess the situation. He gave out the “mayday” call just as the three men emerged from a side window, Steve and Dominic suffering only minor burns, but Dan having passed out after quickly being pushed through the window.
The family, including the loyal long haired German shepherd were all fine. The father was taken to the hospital and treated for smoke inhalation. Dan on the other hand was found to have suffered a broken leg, 2 broken ribs, and a blood clot caused by the injury. The clot quickly traveled to his lungs, which caused him to pass out from the pain, once he was pushed out of the house.
At 8:30pm after Laura had made it to the hospital, having received a heart wrenching call from Jim, with little information given, other than Dan was hurt and she needed to make it to the hospital, she sat in the sterile emergency waiting room wringing her hands as the doctor went through the details of Dan’s injuries. “Your husband is stabilized, but not yet conscious. His leg and ribs have been reset and we worked quickly to dissipate the clot. He is very lucky”. Her eyes red and brimming with fresh tears Laura thanked the doctor. “When can I see him?” she quickly asked. “We’ll be moving him to a bed in about 10min, I’ll come out to take you in” the greying doctor said, gently patting her hand. When the doctor left, the brave front Laura was poorly trying to keep broke. She sat there and sobbed, as Jim wrapped his arm around her, and shed a few tears himself.
A few minutes later Laura was sitting by Dan’s bedside, lightly holding his hand as he slept. The nurse came in and gave her a blanket. Before Jim left for the night, he asked Laura if he could get her anything. “No thank you, I’m okay Jim, go get some sleep” she said with a small smile, never letting go of Dan’s hand as she turned her head to Jim. “Okay, I’ll call you in the morning” Jim said, as he kissed Laura on the top of her head. Once Jim left Laura laid her head on her husband’s warm hand, and fell asleep, the emotions of the last few hours hitting her like a ton of bricks.
In the morning Dan woke up, slightly stiff, and a little disorientated. He looked around the room a little confused and looked to his right and saw his beautiful wife sleeping holding his hand to her cheek as if for dear life. He smiled a little, and with his left hand, rubbed the back of her neck. “Hey baby” he said hoarsely. “Oh Dan!” Laura said waking up. She kissed his hand, and then stood up to give a much deeper longer kiss to his lips. It was a kiss of relief, filled with joy that her husband was able to talk to her. He kissed her back, wrapping his hand around her head, and holding her there to him. He could feel the fear in her, and felt terrible. It was irrational, but Dan felt guilty that he had caused his wife such worry. “I am so happy you’re going to be okay honey” Laura said when they finally parted. “Me too” Dan said quietly, moving over as best he could in the small bed. “Will you lay with me?” he asked, big brown puppy dog eyes pleading. Laura’s heart melted, not to mention the fact that she wanted nothing more than to cuddle with her husband. Laura gently climbed into bed with Dan, being careful not to touch his ribs that were carefully wrapped. With Dan’s free arm, and uninjured side, he wrapped his arm around Laura and pulled her in close. They fell asleep like that, Laura finally getting some real rest.
Two days later the doctors released Dan. Laura had previously set their bedroom up with anything Dan could possibly need. She had Jim help her move the small fridge she used in college from their garage into their bedroom, the TV from the spare bedroom was moved into their room, and she set up the Xbox. It was like the ultimate man cave. Dan was given strict orders to avoid activity for the next few days and to absolutely do no lifting until further notice. Regardless if he wanted to, he was on crutches which made mobility difficult, and the bandages on his ribs made it difficult to bend. For a while Dan was happy to stay immobile and relax.
“Okay Sweetie, let’s get you into bed” Laura said as she opened the front door. Fall was wrapping up and you could feel the cold snip in the air from winter waiting to descend. Closing the door behind her husband, she walked behind him into their bedroom. “Aw thanks baby, I know how much you hate TV in the bedroom” Dan said, looking around and noticing all the little things Laura put in place for him. “Well I hate sleeping without my husband more, 3 nights was more than enough” Laura responded. “And I want you moving as little as possible, they’re still concerned about that blood clot and we are not taking any chances” she continued. The words were sweet and her voice soft, but Dan smiled slightly at the touch of sternness in her voice. It was not that Laura was intending to be hard, but she knew her husband, as smart as he was, he could also get restless. She knew that right now, he was going to swear up and down to follow all medical instructions, but she worried just how long that determination was going to last.
“I made cheeseburger pie” Laura said, as she helped the jacket off of Dan, and then stood back as he got into bed, knowing he’d allow a certain amount of care, but that he would flip out if she started completely helping him into bed. “Sounds great, I love that stuff” Dan said, adjusting himself into bed. Laura handed him the remote and left the room to go warm him up his dinner. She came back in about 10min later with the pie, a glass of milk and his pills.
“Thanks baby” Dan said with a smile on his face, putting his arm out for his wife to lay down next to him. He was suddenly very tired, but very content. So they quickly ate lunch, and then snuggled down for a nice long nap.
One week later Laura was going back to work, Dan finally convincing her that he was not going to break. The truth was, as much as he loved his wife, her constant fussing was driving him crazy. If Laura was being honest, she would also admit that being cooped up for a week, worrying about Dan constantly was getting to her as well. She was anxious to get back to work and her students.
The only probably was, as much as Dan insisted he could take care of himself, and for the most part he could, just slowly, everyday Laura came home to a disaster of a house. For the life of her, she could not understand how a man on two crutches could make such messes. She made his breakfast every morning before she left for work. Had his lunch wrapped in Tupperware and ready to go for him to heat up, but somehow, everyday it seemed she came home to every dish in their cupboards in the sink. As much as she wanted to say something she was still too relieved that he was okay. So she continued to baby him. After walking into the house, taking off her coat, she first gave Dan a kiss and asked him if he needed anything. “No, I’m okay for now, how was work?” Dan asked. “It was good, long, but good” was Laura’s response, as she walked into the kitchen and took a deep breath before getting ready to tackle the mountain of dishes and get dinner ready.
Three more weeks later, and after consistently coming home to a disaster of a house, dishes in the sink, empty pop cans and glasses everywhere from the bathroom to the bedroom, a gigantic mountain of laundry, and smaller trailing piles in various places throughout their home, Laura finally snapped. “Daniel William this is getting ridiculous young man”. Dan hearing the anger in his wife’s voice quickly became worried. Hobbling in on crutches and standing in the bedroom doorway. He sheepishly looked down.
Laura, feeling guilty for the frustration she felt, looked up at her husband. “Dan, sweetie I don’t expect you to do house work, I know it’s hard on the crutches, but you could at least pick up after yourself” Laure tried to explain, almost pleading. “Sorry” Dan said quietly, genuinely feeling bad. He knew that he was being a slob, but Laura had not said anything, and it was kind of nice having her taking care of him and not having to worry about it. “Just try to keep it in mind baby, I’m sorry for yelling” Laura said, leaning up to kiss her husband. “Hmmmm” Dan responded enjoying the kiss.
Three more weeks passed, and Dan got slightly better and more conscious about his messes, but Laura was very much looking forward to the cast hopefully coming off. Dan also was looking forward to being able to be more active and was hoping to find out how much longer it would be until he was given the okay to go back to work. He was starting to get stir crazy and wanted very badly to be out of the house. The first month had not been so bad, and it was a nice break. Dan however was not normally the sit around guy. He was an active guy and enjoyed going out and having fun. Cabin fever was definitely setting in.
The doctor took the cast off his leg, and gave him the okay to drive as well as permission to do light activity. It was still going to be a few more weeks until he was allowed to go back to work, but at least he would not have to stay in the house. To Laura’s satisfaction it meant the “kid” gloves could come off and life could go a little more back to normal. Happily leaving the doctor’s office, Dan kissed his wife hard on the lips. “Psst, guess what?” Dan asked with a boyish grin on his face. Laughing with her husband Laura played along and asked what. “I can do ‘light’ activity” Dan said, suggestively leaning into his wife and pulling her in close. “Oh, is that so” Laura asked playfully, as she grabbed her husband’s muscular behind. Plopping a kiss on her lips, Dan responded with “yep, and I can drive” while taking the keys out of Laura’s hands. “Brat” Laura said jokingly, landing a light smack on his butt.
When they got home, the two were immediately on each other in the front hall, kissing and rubbing each other as if they were two hungry teenagers. It felt like such a long time since they were able to really be with one another. The feel of Dan’s hands on Laura felt so good, it took everything in her not to jump up and straddle his waist. She instead grabbed Dan’s hand and led him to their bedroom, where she undid his pants, and pushed him down onto the bed. Laura began slowly stripping off her own clothes, starting by slowly unbuttoning her red cardigan. Each button was done with care, Laura enjoying the way her husband’s eyes were fixated on her hands. Dan quickly realizing his own state of dress pulled his sweatshirt up over his head, quickly followed by his t-shirt. Laura slowly pulled the white, lacy tank top up over her head. She let the tank fall to the floor, as she peeled off the tight blue jeans, down her legs, leaving her in a simple white bra and panties. She slowly crawled up onto the bed, between her husband’s legs. Her hands and finger nails traced lines along his inner thighs. Dan half moaned, half laughed at the teasing sensation. “You know, you really shouldn’t leave your clothes on the floor” Dan teased his wife, as she worked his boxers down his hips. “Really?” Laura asked playfully, as she looked up at him seductively through her eyelashes. Not aggressively, but enough to make him take notice, Laura playfully pinched Dan’s butt, at the same time as she grazed his manhood with her tongue. “Ughhh no, nope, you can put your clothes wherever you like” Dan said, throwing his head back as his wife took his shaft completely into her mouth.
She bobbed up and down, savoring the flavor of her husband, and loving the moans of ecstasy escaping Dan’s mouth. His hands twisted the comforter as he gave into the passion, gently pushing his hips into his wife’s mouth. Laura swirled her tongue around her husband, taking her time and bringing him to the height of pleasure. “I’m going to cum” Dan said as warning. Laura wanting to continue to pleasure her husband, but also wanting to be brought to orgasm herself, slowly pulled herself up and climbed onto Dan’s rock hard cock. Knowing she had to catch up quick, she rode him slowly, at the same time, placing his right hand onto her clit, so that his strong fingers can massage her clit. She reached down and squeezed his base, to keep him from cumming. She quickly worked herself to the hilt, throwing her head back and bracing herself on Dan’s strong thighs. With a loud yell the both came, Laura collapsing on top of Dan. “Oh god I needed that so bad” she said out of breath. Leaning up “I missed that, sorry if I’ve been crabby” Laura apologized. Wrapping his strong arms around his wife, “are you kidding, you’ve been amazing, I love you so much” Dan said reassuringly into Laura’s hair. They made love 2 more times before the evening was out.
The next day Laura had to go back to work early. They were scheduled for a half day with the kids, and she figured if she went in a little early to could get home as soon as possible to be back with Dan. She was looking forward to another few hours in bed with him. That meant that for a few hours, for the first time in weeks Dan was left completely to his own devices. Around 8am Jim called “hey man, I heard you’re a free man” he laughed into the phone. “Yea the cast came off thank god” Dan responded. “Well a few of us are going up to the lifts, want to go skiing?” Jim asked. Dan thought for a moment, the doctor gave him permission to do some activity, but for some reason skiing did not seem like something that would be on that list. On the other hand, the doctor did not say that he could not ski, and if he felt sore he could always just hang out in the lodge. “Sure, sounds good, I’ll be ready in a little bit”. About 30min later Jim and 2 more buddies Kale and Mark showed up with their gear. They piled into Jim’s SUV and left.
Dan went down the slopes two or three times. The guys were really enjoying themselves. On the third trip down, he felt a slight pop in his knee. Dan knew it was time to stop then. “Hey man I’m going to go hang out in the bar” he said to Jim. “You okay Dan?” Jim asked. “Yea, just my knee” was Dan’s response. “I’ll come with you” Jim said, unsnapping his own skies.
The two best friends walked to the bar together. Dan looked down at his phone and realized he missed a call from Laura. He quickly sent her a message he was out with Jim. He was not sure why, but he felt that he needed to hide the fact that he was skiing. He knew he was fine, just maybe over did it a little bit, but he did not want to deal with Laura nagging at him. Jim and Dan quickly ordered a round of beers and a shot of whiskey.
Four hours later, Mark and Kale had joined the two guys. Jim stopped drinking, realizing he needed to be sober to drive home, but the other three guys were goners. Dan to his credit was swinging back drinks as if he was back in college. He could not remember the last time he had been drinking like this, it felt nice, but in the back of his head he knew he was not going to feel good in the morning. The pain in his knee was almost completely numb. Unfortunately his other sense also were as well. He had received two text messages from Laura, one of which he responded to vaguely, the other one he did not. Since then he also missed five phone calls, although to be fair, he only knew of the first three. After that he put his phone on vibrate, figuring he would be able to use his recent injury to get him out of any trouble he might be in at home. The more he drank, the louder he and the other guys got, drowning out any other sound within the bar. At that point even if his phone had been on, he would not have been able to hear it.
Meanwhile at home Laura had got home from work. When she first came home, she knew he was out with Jim and was not too concerned. As the night drew on, and Dan stopped returning her calls, she became more worried. By 9pm she finally decided to call Jim’s phone, going out of her mind with fear. She had left three messages and four texts. When Jim did not answer, Laura started to cry. She was both mad at her husband, hoping he was okay, and given the events of a few weeks ago concerned something terrible happened. Coming to her senses, she quickly dialed Jim’s wife Lisa. “Hey Lisa, is Dan at your house” Laura said in a rush as Lisa answered the phone. “What? No sorry Laura, I think they went skiing, you okay?” Lisa asked. “Yea, I’m sorry, have you heard from them?” “No, I haven’t, do you want me to come over?” Lisa offered, hearing the worry in Laura’s voice. “No, that’s okay, thanks Lisa”. Laura ended the call fuming. Now that she had a little more assurance that her husband was okay, all of her mixed emotions were now funneled into an intense one of anger. Laura jumped into her car and began the drive up to the ski lodge.
Forty five minutes later, a still very angry Laura walked into the bar and saw her husband pounding back, what she assumed was one of many Irish car bombs. She also noticed how he staggered back slightly at the end. Jim spotted her, and also saw the look of how angry she was. Thirty minutes prior he had received a call from his own wife, reaming him out for not previously answering his phone. “Hey there Laura” he tried to greet her. Laura, fury emanating out of her would not even talk to Jim, she held up her hand, non-verbally telling him to back off. “Daniel” she scolded harshly as she got close enough to her husband. “Hiya baby” Dan said slowly, slurring the words slightly and trying to lean in for a sloppy kiss. Laura leaned away, but helped steady her husband with her hands. “Get in the car now” she said through clenched teeth, trying very hard, and nearly failing to contain her anger. “Ahh whaa” Dan tried to say, but even in his drunken state he saw the deadly look in his wife’s eyes and stopped himself short. With his head down, he slowly, staggering slightly, walked out of the bar and got into their car. As they were leaving Jim tried once again to talk to Laura, “don’t you dare, I’ve got a few things I’d like to say to you too right now, but if I do I’m going to embarrass us both” Laura said with her hand up, as if shielding herself from any advancement. Jim for his part nodded his head, and went back to the other two drunk fools.
Laura silently got into the car, slamming the door. “Daniel William I am so angry with you right now” Laura said, taking deep breaths to keep her irritation at bay, as well as her tears. She tightly gripped the steering wheel, even though she had yet to turn on the engine and stared straight ahead. Turning to Dan, with tears nearly pouring out of her eyes, “with everything that has happened lately, I was so worried something happened to you. Why didn’t you answer your phone?” she pleaded. Dan, seeing the tears coming down his wife’s face quickly sobered. He reached a hand out to wipe her cheek. She quickly and furiously swiped her own cheek and pushed his hand away. “I’m sorry” Dan choked out as his voice cracked. “Not as sorry as you’re going to be, you will NEVER not answer your phone again” Laura ominously warned. Dan just put his head down, feeling a hard pit form in his stomach. He knew he was in big trouble, and he knew she had every right to be upset with him. If it was just anger, he could fight it, argue, at least with himself that she was being unfair. But he saw the fear behind her anger, and knew how much she had been through the last few weeks. He felt awful.
They drove home in silence. Laura was fuming going over and over in her head what he could have been thinking. Dan was smart enough to stay quiet, although half way through the gentle rocking of the car combined with the alcohol in his system, caused him to drift off to sleep. He did not wake up until they made it home and Laura roughly jerked open the door. “Get up” she said shortly, no sympathy or kindness in her voice. Dan rubbed the sleep from his eyes and slowly got out of the car. When he stumbled a bit, Laura to her credit did help steady him, pushing his back. “Get in the house and go to your room” she said bitterly, slapping his ass hard.
Dan slowly stumbled into the house and into their room, where he began to strip for bed. He rubbed his butt, knowing soon he would be in a great deal of pain. It had been months since he had been spanked, and he knew this one was going to be terrible. It was almost hard for him to believe that this was the same woman who just the previous night had been sucking his dick as if it was the most amazing thing in the world.
Laura followed behind her husband, fuming. She knew she was too angry to deal with him tonight. When they got into the house instead of dealing with him right away, she walked into the kitchen and grabbed two Tylenol and a bottle of water. She then headed into their shared bedroom. When she entered she found Dan sitting on the edge of their bed, staring at his feet with his head down. He was wearing a pair of black cotton boxer briefs and thick socks. His hands were folded in his lap. Her heart softened a little bit, she loved this man so much. The thought of something happening to him, or losing him gripped her heart with tremendous fear.
“Here, take these Dan” she said handing him the pills. He took them in his hand, then popped them into his mouth, Laura handed him the water. When he went to hand it back to her, she pushed him back to him. “Drink all of it Daniel, you’ll need it for the hangover tomorrow”. Dan gave Laura a small smile and drank the rest of the water. “Okay, stand up Dan”. “But Laura, can we talk about this please” Dan said, his fear clear in his voice as it quivered slightly. “Daniel stand up now” Laura said the words slowly, looking Dan in the eye and leaving no doubt that he needed to obey. “Yes ma’am” he said dejectedly, resigned to his fate.
As Dan stood up, Laura, pulled back the corner of the bedspread. “In bed young man” she said. “What? You mean…. Ummm… well I’m not getting spanked?” Dan asked confusion and a hint of relief clear on his face. “Not tonight, you’re too drunk and I’m too angry” Laura responded. “Oh” Dan said, sounding less encouraged and confused than before. Getting into bed, Laura began pulling the cover up “you young man are going to go to bed, I do not want to see you out of this room tonight, except if you have to go to the bathroom, is that clear?” “Yes ma’am” Dan said, climbing into bed, feeling stupid and childish being tucked into bed by his wife. Laura leaned down and kissed Dan on the forehead. “Good night Dan, I love you”. “I love you too” Dan said, as he curled up. Laura began to turn around and turned off the light, when Dan turned towards her, “you’re not coming to bed?” Dan asked quietly. “No like I said Dan, I’m too angry right now to be next to you. I’m going to sleep in the guest room”. “Oh” was Dan’s quiet seemingly dejected response. He wrapped the blanket around him tighter as Laura closed the door.
Laura put on her pajamas, went into the kitchen and poured a large glass of her favorite wine, hoping to take some of the edge off and settle her nerves. Walking back to the guest room with the glass in her hand, and a book she got under the covers and got comfortable. Within thirty minutes of finishing her wine she was asleep.
The next morning Laura woke up to the smell of sausage frying and coffee brewing. She stretched, the smells making her happy, until she remembered where she was and why she was there. She slowly got out of bed and walked into the kitchen, where she found her husband in front of the stove, dressed in the same boxers from the night before and a t-shirt. “Smells good in here” Laura said, trying to keep her voice even, still not completely sure how to handle the events from last night. “I’m making omelets” a big goofy smile on his face, hoping that he would be able to suck up to his wife. “Hmmm” was all Laura said as she poured a cup of coffee. Dan set a plate down in her spot at the table and sat down as well. Turning around Laura noticed he did not have a plate for himself, guessing correctly that his stomach was probably bothering him. She filled a glass with water, popped two pieces of bread into the toaster. Dan watched Laura out of the corner of his eye, trying to pretend to read the paper and not watch her. He knew he was in trouble, he was just trying to gauge how much in trouble.
Laura placed the water, a glass of orange juice and the toast in front of Dan. “You need to eat and drink those” Laura instructed. “Thanks” Dan said, poking a bit at the toast, very much wanting to protest that he was not hungry, but figured, correctly, that any argument today would not be met kindly. Laura sat and ate, flipping through the paper, aware of the fact that she was being carefully watched by her husband. “Are you done?” Dan asked when he got up to put his dishes in the sink. “Yep, thank you” Laura responded, snapping the paper. Dan put the dishes in the sink, and went to leave the kitchen. “Dan go to your room, I’ll be in to talk to you in a little bit” Laura said, her voice still even and lacking emotion. Hanging his head, because he knew what was about to happen, Dan said “yes ma’am” and quietly went into their bedroom to wait for the dreadful event.
Laura finished her article and then cleaned up the kitchen. She was still contemplating the best way to handle this situation, while at the same time trying to keep her anger down. Once the dishes were completed, she wiped her hands and walked into their bedroom. She found her husband in basically the same position he had been the night before. Head down, hands folded in his lap, looking very much the picture of a naughty young man about to be punished. She opened her vanity drawer and pulled out the old oak hairbrush. Dan picked up his head, to again watch his wife, a tight ball forming in the pit of his stomach. He could feel the lump in his throat already form. Dan knew this spanking was going to be bad and that it was not going to end until he was a mess of tears. He sucked in a breath when he saw Laura pull out his thick, brown, leather belt from the closet and also place it on the bed.
Sitting down next to her husband, Laura took a moment to collect her thoughts. “Daniel I have never been so angry and worried in my life, as I was last night. With everything that has happened these last few weeks, how could you not have answered your phone?” She began. Her voice was even, she was not yelling, but her tone was still heavy with emotion. “I don’t know” Dan said, kicking his foot along the floor, hating the lecture he knew he deserved. Pulling her husband’s face to look at her, “that is not an answer young man. Why didn’t you answer your phone?” She said the words slowly, making it very clear that Dan had better answer her. “Cause I thought you would be mad, or make me come home. I know it was stupid Laura, I’m so sorry, please don’t’ be mad” Dan said, tears forming in his eyes, that he blinked back. He wrapped his arms around his wife, and pulled her into a tight hug. Despite the spanking she knew she had to do Laura hugged Dan back. Relaxing into his arms. “You will never do that again to me, is that clear young man?” Laura asked. Dan shook his head, burying his face in her hair. “I was so scared something had happened to you” Laura said, and as the words came out of her mouth, all the emotions of the last few weeks came pouring out. Her shoulders shook as she sobbed. Dan pulled her in closer, pulling her onto his lap and he rubbed her back. “I’m sorry baby, its okay, I’m okay” he whispered, trying to calm her down. “I love you so much Dan, I don’t know what I’d do without you” she choked out. “Shhh, I know, I love you too Laura”.
They stayed like that for several minutes, holding each other. Feeling her husband’s strong arms around her, Laura gained some of her confidence back, and became more aware of the present moment. She slowly pulled away and stood up. Pulling her husband up, she had him standing and traded places with him. She looked up into his brown eyes and asked him “Daniel why are you about to be spanked?” Looking down again, Dan responded “because I was irresponsible and turned off my phone”. In one swift motion she had his boxers yanked down to his knees and she dragged him across her lap. “I am so disappointed Daniel William that you would be that selfish to just ignore my calls. I do not deserve that sort of inconsiderate behavior and it will not be tolerated. Am I understood young man?” Laura scolded. “Yes ma’am” Dan choked back, the lump in his throat back.
Without warning Laura brought the palm of her hand down hard against Dan’s naked white bottom. She spanked quickly, wasting no time in turning her husband’s behind to a bright pink. She could feel the heat radiating from his cheeks. “Daniel we have a responsibility to one another, to respect each other and to take care of the other’s emotions” Laura continued to scold, while landing hard spanks. “I know, I’m sorry” Dan said starting to squirm a little. “I’m sure you will be sweetheart” Laura said, as she reached over to pick up the worn hairbrush. Dan seeing her reach for it, clutched the bedspread tightly in his hands and buried his head into the mattress.
Dan felt a sharp smack of wood against is naked backside. The intensity of the blow took his breath away, but he barely had time to relax before another stinging smack landed on his unprotected bottom. Rapidly spanks fell in no real pattern. Over and over again they rained down, often hitting the same spot multiple times until Laura moved onto the next. Dan could feel his composure slipping and. The undeterminable pattern of Laura’s spanks was driving him crazy. The more he tried to squirm to expose less spanked parts of his bottom, the more the pain and heat built.
Laura can feel the intense heat glowing off Dan’s now deep red butt. His legs are involuntarily kicking, as he tries to keep some composure. She pulls him in closer by the waist and wraps her right leg over his left leg closest to her body. She pauses momentarily to spread his legs a little bit. She brings the brush down hard five times in rapid succession on the upper inner portion of his right sit spot. “OWWWWW” Dan yells out, as tears begin to steadily fall from his eyes, wetting the bed spread. Bracing himself he feels a matching set of spanks on his lift side.
Dan’s hand shoots back to protect his burning backside. “Please, please Laura, I’m so sorry” he begs. “Daniel we are not even close to being done young man” Laura says as she pins his wrist to the small of his back. She continues to bring the brush down without mercy, focusing primarily on the sit spots. Laura knows how much this tender area is going to hurt and that it will remind him each time his sits down of his irresponsible behavior.
When Laura feels the fight in Dan’s wrist give way a bit, she slows the spanks down and eventually stops. She gently rubs his back as he sobs into the comforter. “Shhh its okay honey, I know it hurts” she soothes. “I am so sorry baby” he cries, trying to compose himself. “Okay baby, I’m sorry, but we’re going to really drive this home with the belt”. Knowing that his spanking was not over yet caused a fresh wave of sobs to escape Dan’s mouth.
Laura helped him to his feet, and then gently guided Dan down over the edge of the bed. Without warning she picked up the belt, doubled it over and wrapped the end around her hand. She brought the belt down with a loud crack across both of Dan’s cheeks. He yelled out, and tightly clutched the bed but did not get out of position. At this point Dan accepted his fate. Laura laid 15 searing spanks down on Dan’s bottom. At the end his bottom was a stripped, red, swollen mess. Tears were freely flowing from his eyes. He slowly stood up, clutching his bottom and trying to relieve some of the sting.
Once again Dan wrapped his wife into a long hug. He pulled her in close and buried his head into her hair, loving the smell of her shampoo. “I am so sorry, and I love you so much Laura, thank you” he said. Laura hugged him back, rubbing his back and working a hand into his hair. She led him over to the bed, and laid down, being careful to make sure that his bottom did not touch anything. “I love you too” she said, as he tightened his hold around her.

spanko12345678

Re: Mixed Emotions (F/M)

Post by spanko12345678 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:54 pm

Very well written! I always enjoy reading your excellent work. The poor chap got the belt... A searing and fitting way to finish.

Often123

Post by Often123 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:34 pm

Dan had to learn the hard way, and Laura made sure he did. Another good story.

john_s_macleod

Post by john_s_macleod » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:28 pm

Much as I've liked your previous stories, I think that this is your best so far. Straight from the title – "mixed emotions" identifying one conflict right there – I thought the opening was exciting, the middle realistic (then romantic/ erotic), and the set-up wholly believable just as yours always are – and the next morning and the spanking were great! As a woman you consistently identify and reveal feelings that male writers can't.

My only other comment is that I hope Laura realizes that "don't turn your phone off" or "answer when I call" is just something that every guy has to be taught at some point. I think Dan got the message.

larose

Post by larose » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:53 pm

Please read my new story "Sex, Lies and Slamming Doors"