Husband will Play (F/M)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
larose

Husband will Play (F/M)

Post by larose » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:11 pm

Written for a special friend, please leave comments, they are appreciated and make me want to write more stories :-)

Laura had been away at a teaching conference for a week. While Dan’s job as a firefighter often meant that he was not home for a week at a time, it was the first time in their marriage that Laura had been away from home that long. Dan had enjoyed the short period of time back into bachelorhood, but he also terribly missed his wife.
While she had been gone, Dan had done all the things he normally would not. That meant spending gross amounts of time playing Xbox, drinking beer and enjoying more than a little time with his best friend Jim. It also meant that 4 hours before Laura was set to walk back through the door he was desperately cleaning up the house, trying to make it look like a place habitable for humans.
At 2pm Laura called to let Dan know she was getting on her connecting flight. “Baby I’ve missed you so much, you have no idea” she cooed into the phone. “Oh I have an idea” Dan said jokingly into the phone, his desire to have her in his arms obvious in his voice. “Hmmm” Laura hummed into the phone, “well we will see if I can take care of some of that ache when I get home, sounds like we can both use some unwinding”. “Can’t wait hun, have a safe flight and I love you” Dan responded into the phone. “Love you too Dan” Laura said back.
Two hours later, Dan greeted his wife outside in the driveway. She turned off the car, and as she stepped out. She was quickly wrapped in the biggest bear hug she ever felt. Dan’s strong arms wrapped around her waist and lifted her up off the ground. Laura knew instantly she was home. “Hmmmm I’ve missed these arms” she purred into Dan’s ear, meeting his mouth with hers, for a long kiss. Their tongues slipped past one another. Laura’s teeth lightly grazed Dan’s lower lip in both a playful and demanding way. She could feel his desire for her growing, as he strained against his jeans. “Leave my bags for now” Laura told Dan, the intention in her words clear. Dan grabbed Laura’s hand, and half led, half dragged her up the few steps to their porch and into their home.
Once inside, Laura’s hands continued rubbing and exploring Dan’s body. Her mouth hungrily kissed, licked and nipped at his neck and ears. Dan assisted Laura in getting her coat off, quickly letting it fall to the floor. Moving further into their living room, they landed on their green couch. Laura expertly unbuckled Dan’s belt and helped push his pants down. All the while his own mouth was exploring her collar bone and neck. Laura relished the feel of his day old stubble on her chest, the sensation and slight burn only further driving her closer to the edge and making her wet for her husband. Once his pants were down, she got her own down, kicking off her boots and urging her own pants down to her knees. Dan pulled himself up for a moment, pulling Laura’s black yoga pants completely off, removing his own as well. Within seconds he also had her pink lace panties off and his boxers in a pile on the floor with his jeans.
Deftly picking his wife up, he helped position her so that she was on top, her legs straddling either side of him. She slowly began riding him, working at a slow and steady pace. Dan used his hands to steady Laura’s rhythm, holding her hips and loving the feel of her soft skin. As she built to her own climax, she reached down between her husband’s legs and gently massaged his balls, working him closer to his. All the while she continued to ride him, one hand steading herself on his strong broad chest, one hand continued to massage his balls and down his thighs. Laura gently ran the tip of her nail along the space between his shaft and balls, each time enjoying the feeling of him squirming. Dan moved his thumb so that it was massaging and applying an exquisite amount of pressure to Laura’s clit. Laura’s moans became more aggressive as she threw her head back, her hands crumpling fistful of cotton t-shirt. As Dan got closer he bucked deeper into his wife, and they both came, collapsing exhausted.
Laura laid down, laying her body on top of her husband’s. “I missed you too” Dan whispered into his wife’s ear, getting awarded with a sweet giggle. “Hmmm” Laura hummed, wrapping her arms around her husband’s barrel chest and enjoying the soothing sound of his heartbeat.
After a few minutes of cuddles, Laura leaned up, gave a loud smacking kiss on the lips to Dan, “what do you want for dinner?” she asked. Taking a long drawn out stretch that made his already big frame look enormous Dan raised his arms above his head and cracked his back. Laura was putting her panties and pants back on. “How about pizza?” Dan suggested. “Sounds good, bacon and ham?” Laura responded, tossing Dan his pants and walking into the kitchen to grab the menus. “Anything you say Ms. Bossypants” Dan said jokingly in response to having his pants thrown at him.
“What was that naughty boy?” Laura asked as she walked back into the living room, giving Dan’s behind a strong smack. “Hhhmmm” Dan whined, mockingly rubbing his butt and pouting, “nothing ma’am” Dan said sticking his tongue out. Laughing good naturedly, Laura gave Dan’s bottom another sharp smack and replied smugly “that’s what I thought”. Laura reached over to the side of the coach for her phone, when she realized there was an ash tray out. “Dan, babe were you smoking?” Laura asked, generally surprised as it had been over two years since Dan completely quit smoking. Panic quickly clenching Dan’s heart, thinking quickly Dan responded “Laura I quit cigarettes years ago you know that, Jim was over, I must have missed it when I was cleaning up” Dan said, mentally patting himself on the back for being smart, and kissing his wife on the head, as he took the ash tray. “Oh so you didn’t have any?” She asked. “Nope” Dan responded, beaming proudly, thinking to himself, it wasn’t really a lie, he didn’t smoke a cigarette. “Good job then baby, I’m proud of you”. With that Laura let it drop and she ordered the pizza.
The rest of the night was uneventful. The pizza came, they ate, had a few beers, and cuddled while watching some crappy movie on TV. Before going to bed, Dan ran out to grab Laura’s bag for her, and brought it into their bedroom while she was starting to sort through his mountain of laundry. Smiling ruefully at her husband, “Is it safe to assume that until this morning our house was a disaster?”. “I wouldn’t say a disaster, but not exactly the way it normally is” Dan responded with mock sheepishness, playing the part of a sorry man. Laughing to herself, as she finished up her piles, “well thank you for running like crazy then this morning, ‘cause it looked mostly normal”. Laying a long, passionate kiss on his wife’s lips, Dan responded with “you’re welcome, Ms. Bossypants”. Laughing again, Laura playfully wrestled her husband to the bed, landing a half a dozen hard smacks to his bottom, before it turned more into tickles and kisses. All the while jokingly scolding him and calling him a naughty boy for calling her names. After spending the evening making love, they fell asleep exhausted in each other’s arms.
The next morning Dan went out on his normal Sunday morning run for the paper and coffee. While he was gone, Laura had started going through their laundry, starting with a wash of jeans and other pants. As she was checking out the pockets, learning the hard way months ago that her wonderful husband graciously kept his lips soft for her, but he also had a habit of forgetting his chapstick in his pockets, she came across a joint, as well as a small bag of weed. Immediately recognizing from confiscating it from her own students, what it was, Laura put the dots together and remembered the smug response from previous night. She threw the laundry into the washer quickly, then waited upstairs on the couch for Dan to get home. She put the joint, bag of weed, as well as the ash tray on the coffee table, crossed her legs and patiently waited for her wayward husband to arrive home.
Dan walked through the door a few minutes later, still in the afterglow of a great night making love and yelled out “honey I’m home” badly trying to impersonate Ricky Ricardo. “Well then dear, it would seem you have some ‘splanin to do” Laura responded, letting the anger drip from her voice. Dan’s face turned red, as he looked from his wife to the table and back again. His heart pounding “ummm, well…. You see… where did you find that?” was his stuttered response. “Really Daniel William that is what you have to say for yourself young man?” Laura launched herself into a lecture. Her voice quickly taking on what Dan called the “mom” or “teacher” quality that made him feel like a naughty adolescent. Getting up off the couch, and walking towards Dan menacingly, despite being much shorter than Dan, his wife was suddenly making him feel very very small. “Have you lost your mind? You have any idea how much trouble you can be in for something this stupid? And I asked you last night had you been smoking.” Laura continued scolding, taking steps closer to Dan until she was standing toe to toe with her husband. Looking down, knowing his was in trouble, but hoping she would take pity on him, Dan tried to reason “well I just said I didn’t have a cigarette, which I hadn’t, so it wasn’t really a lie”. Even as he said it, he knew it sounded lame.
Laura reached out and grabbed Dan by his ear. “I am not that dumb Daniel and neither are you. You knew this wasn’t something I’d be happy about and you decided to try to hide it from me.” Laura harshly scolded, and she walked her husband into their bedroom. “Sit down” Laura practically barked as she walked into the bedroom with Dan’s ear still firmly grasped in her hand. Sitting on the bed, and rubbing his ear, Dan tried to look at his wife, with apprehension. “You behaved like a spoiled teenager. While mommy was away, you snuck around with your friends and did drugs like an irresponsible high schooler or some immature frat boy. You know better young man. I am your wife, not your mother and I have no interest in raising anyone at the moment. If they ran a test at work, not only could you be fired but you’d be humiliated, had you thought about that?” Laura put both hands on either side of Dan’s legs, looking him in the eyes as she spoke. Saying this out loud, she could feel both the concern for her husband's well being, and the anger that he didn't seem to care simmering on the surface of her emotions. “Well?” she prompted when she got no response from her remorseful husband. “No ma’am, it was stupid”. “Damn straight it was stupid young man. You will not bring illegal drugs into this house again, am I 100% clear?” “Yes ma’am” Dan said, making a great show of studying his socks as well as the pattern of their beige carpet. “Get up and get your jeans down” Laura bleakly whispered into Dan’s ear. Slowly standing up, knowing he was in trouble, Dan unbuttoned his pants, feeling the dread in the pit of his stomach form as he did so. As he got up, Laura sat down on the bed, taking his position. When his pants were undone, Laura reached out and pulled them down to his knees. “Over my lap young man”. With that, Laura helped Dan go over her lap and positioned him so that his toes were off the floor, and his upper body was comfortably positioned on the bed. Without warning she brought her hand down on his thinly boxer covered backside. Dan clutched the bedspread in his hands and tried to take his spanking without much fanfare. Laura rained hard spanks down on his bottom, feeling the warmth spread across her hand as well as across her naughty husband’s bottom. Even through the thin grey cotton, she could start to see the color of his bottom. She reached into the waistband of his boxers, and pulled those down as well. By this point, Dan had kicked off his jeans, so the only thing on from the waist down were his socks and boxers.
Laura continued silently peppering his bottom with blistering hand spanks. When her own hand felt like it was on fire and her initial anger spent she instructed Dan to get up. Standing up with her husband, she grabbed his chin. “We are not even partly done young man, so do not get too excited. You are going to march yourself into that corner and think about how irresponsible it was to smoke weed given your position at work.” Seeing the start of a rebuttle working its way to his lips, Laura continued, “and you knew it was wrong, or you would have told me last night you had been smoking, so unless you also want the belt for being dishonest, I suggest you turn around and keep your mouth shut”. Laura sent Dan to the corner with a sharp smack to his bottom.
Once he had shuffled his way there, Laura walked over and gave several more stinging smacks to his now red bottom and walked out of their room into the hallway linen closet. From inside she pulled a wooden bathbrush. The bathbrush was a light, unfinished wood, about ½ and inch thick and maybe a foot long. It was dense and she was sure it would leave a lasting impression on her errant husband. She re-entered their bedroom and sat on the bed. “Turn around Danny and come here please” her voice was softer now, although still stern and left no doubt in Dan’s mind that he should obey.
Immediately spoting the brush as he turned around, Dan’s hand instinctively went to protect his already very sore behind. “Please Laura, I’m sorry, I won’t ever do it again” Dan pleaded. “Sweetie that had better be true, this is not something I want to do again, but not only did you behave irresponsibly, dangerously and immaturely, you tried to hide it from me. I am not going to tolerate dishonesty. I’d expect that from one of my students, not my husband.” Laura said, as she reached out and pulled Dan closer by his arm. “I trust you with my whole world Daniel. In order for us to work, it’s important that I can do that”. Laura’s lecture hit home for Dan and he went over her lap without further protest.
Bunching the comforter in his fists, and twisting his eyes shut, Dan held his breath as he waited for the first awful spank to fall. Instead he felt his wife, rubbing his back and shoulders. “Relax Dan honey, you need to breath”. The soothing touch of his wife’s small hands, and the comforting sound of her non-scolding voice, made Dan take a few deep breaths and let them out. He willed his body to relax. Once the tension left his body, Laura smacked the brush down hard on Dan’s right sit spot. The spank ran through his body like lightning and Dan would swear he could feel it all the way through his teeth. Without warning he felt another hard, stinging swat. The bathbrush spanks went deep and he could feel each through his bottom. Dan began kicking his legs and breathing more heavily and the brush continued its merciless assault on his naked upturned bottom.
Laura feeling her husband’s tension, instinctively wrapped her arm around his waist, wanting to ease his pain, but knowing this was a lesson he needed to learn. She continued bringing the brush down on his bottom, focusing a great deal of attention on his sit spots. This would be a lesson Dan would feel for several days each time he sat down.
Slowly Laura eased up on the spanks, bringing them to a finish. She rubbed his back and Dan began to calm down and realized the spanking had ended. “It’s okay honey, it’s over baby” Laura cooed into his ear, leaning down to kiss the back of his neck. “I’m sorry Laura, honestly” Dan looked back into his wife’s eyes. Laura knew she saw remorse. “I know baby, you’re a good man” she smiled at him. She helped him stand up off her lap and then eased him back down onto the bed. Laying down next to Dan, Laura wrapped her arms around him, and he laid his head down between her breasts. Within minutes, Laura heard the soft sound of her husband snoring.

Often123

Re: Husband will Play (F/M)

Post by Often123 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:28 pm

Dan has found out what he should already have known, Laura, like all women, hate dishonesty. Well, sometimes a lady has to take action... Another good one, Ms LaRose.

john_s_macleod

Post by john_s_macleod » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:19 am

how fortunate I am, an infrequent visitor finding one of my favorite authoress' latest work. thanks so much!

arkieman

Post by arkieman » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Well, I haven't smoked weed, but I can say I did :-)

Nicely done

chardt

Post by chardt » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:41 am

A sound application of the bath brush will certainly make anyone see the error of their ways! I always enjoy reading about this couple.

jj7

Post by jj7 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:30 pm

Oh my gosh this is wonderful Laura! Each is better than the last. They way you scold. Putting your hands on each sides of his legs... scolding him... looking directly into his eyes.. smacking his bottom into the corner.

You are wonderful Miss Bossypants! :) John

skyhawk

Post by skyhawk » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:43 pm

Please, La Rose keep these wonderful stories coming.

Your story lines and writing are so real, I feel my stomach flop and my bottom quake with Dan as he anticipates Laura delivering his well-deserved punishment. I'd love to be the one across her lap.

larose

Post by larose » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:10 pm

Thank you for all the comments, posted a new story, "Mixed Emotions"

bspanks49

Post by bspanks49 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:33 am

Bosyypants bossypants bossypants :-P

larose

Post by larose » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:55 pm

Please read my new story "Sex, Lies and Slamming Doors"