The Exchange Student - A Hitchhiker’s Guide to a Spanking

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
goodgirl7

The Exchange Student - A Hitchhiker’s Guide to a Spanking

Post by goodgirl7 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:17 am

This is the sequel to this story which I posted a few months ago: http://www.spanko.net/spanking_forums/v ... f=3&t=2497

"Absolutely not!“, Cathy said resolutely.

They were once again in the kitchen. Cathy was preparing the weekly trip to the grocery store, while the two teenagers, her own daughter Shannon as well as their Swedish exchange student, Elin, were sitting at the kitchen table, enjoying an after-school snack.

“Oh, come on Cathy, what’s the worst that could happen?”, Elin begged her guest mom.
“At a party with a mixed sleepover?”, Cathy asked. “I don’t want to even think about the worst that could happen there, Elin, so you are not going, and that’s my final word.”
The 18-year-old gave an exasperated sigh. “Oh, alright then.”, she snapped. “If you’re really all that old-fashioned…”

“We can talk about it later,”, Cathy responded coolly, “I have to leave now, but there is no way that you will go to that sleepover, do you understand me?”

Elin nodded mutinously.

Cathy picked up her purse and looked up in time to see Shannon throwing her guest sister a look that clearly said “See? I told you!”

“I’ll be back in an hour.”, Cathy informed the girls. “Do you need anything from the grocery store?” Both girls shook their heads and Cathy left the kitchen.

Shannon could hardly contain herself. She waited till the front door had swung shut after her mother, then she rounded on Elin, the red hair she had inherited from her mother, flying. “What an idiot you are, I told you she would never allow it.”, she told Elin, but Elin only grinned. “Yeah, you were right.” She got up to grab a handful of grapes from the counter.

Shannon looked at Elin, confused. “So what exactly are you so pleased about?”

Elin flung herself back down in the kitchen chair popping a grape into her mouth. “Remember what I just said to your Mom about when the party was taking place?”

“Yes”, said Shannon, “ I noticed you got the date wrong, Jen’s party is this weekend, not next.”

Elin’s grin widened. “Had your Mom said yes, I would only have to tell her that I got the date wrong. But if you were right – which you were – I can now think of a plan B. I’ll probably tell her I’ll stay over Leslie’s place. Leslie will go to the party, too.”

Shannon looked very serious. “Elin, please don’t do that. You’ll be in so much trouble if you’re caught.” Elin shrugged again. “I won’t be. This is a well-tested procedure, my parents have fallen for it every single time.”

Shannon sighed, pushing her hair out of her face. “Well, do what you must. I’m just surprised that you seem to have forgotten your spanking so quickly.”

Elin blushed. She didn’t like to be reminded of the undignified trip across Cathy’s knee about a month ago when Cathy, growing tired of Elin’s nonchalant attitude towards her school work, had put her across her knee and given the blonde 18 year-old the first spanking of her life. Shannon was wrong in thinking that Elin had forgotten that. She was mortified every time she thought about it and had been very careful to avoid a repeat performance by putting a lot of effort into her homework.

“Compared to what happens to you if you are caught this time”, Shannon went on remorselessly, “that spanking you got back then was a walk in the park.”

Elin jumped up. “Well, better that don’t get caught then, isn’t it?”, she said flippantly, and, winking at Shannon, sauntered out of the room.

On Thursday night, Elin went downstairs to the study to talk to Cathy who was grading test papers. “Hey Cathy?” Cathy looked up. “Hi Elin, what’s up?” Elin smiled. “I was wondering if it’s okay if I go over to Leslie’s tomorrow? We want to watch DVDs, and she invited me to sleep at her place. Is that okay? I’d be back Saturday around noon.”

Cathy smiled. “Of course, no problem. Have fun and say hi to Leslie’s parents from me.”

“I will, thanks.” Elin turned to leave, happy about how smoothly it had gone. Cathy hadn’t suspected a thing. “Oh, Elin?”, Cathy called after her. Elin jumped and spun around. “Yes?”

“I’m really sorry, but you’ll have to ask Leslie to pick you up. As you know Malcolm won’t return from his seminar until Saturday, and there’s still trouble with the family car. I’ll have to take it to the dealer’s tomorrow.” Elin felt relieved. For a second she had feared that Cathy had suspected something after all. She could be inconveniently good about detecting lies. But now the girl was smiling again. “Is the car still not starting properly? Well, it’s not a problem, Leslie will be sure to pick me up.”

But there was a hitch. “Elin, I’m so sorry!”, Leslie wailed on the phone on Friday afternoon. “I really tried to get out of this trip, but it’s my Gran’s birthday, and my parents insist I’m coming along. It’s this great big party at a hotel near her hometown, and my parents just won’t let me stay home. I can’t believe I will miss Jen’s party!”

Elin chewed her lip. “That’s a bummer! Can’t you pretend to be sick or something?” Leslie groaned. “Elin, my Dad’s a doctor. I can’t fool him. Don’t think I haven’t tried. Man, I really wanted to go. And you won’t be able to go, either – I mean, how are you going to get there? Jen lives at the other side of town. I’m really, really sorry!” Elin frowned. That was a problem. “I’ll think of something.” The two girls continued talking for a few minutes, but Elin’s heart wasn’t in it. How was she going to get to Jen’s? Not many of their friends lived in her area.

Two hours later Cathy was still at the car dealer’s, her irritation mounting. The check-up of the family car was taking a lot longer than she had expected. She had hoped to be back home by now, but the mechanics were still at work, trying to identify the problem. She started as her phone started to ring, but smiled when she saw her husband’s name on the display. “Hi honey, how are you?”

Malcolm’s deep voice responded, “Very well, thank you. How are you?”

“Not too good.” In an exasperated voice Cathy explained about the situation with the car and that the mechanics apparently couldn’t find out what was wrong with it. Malcolm reassured her and the two of them talked for a bit. “Oh, guess what?”, he suddenly said. “Guess who I just met? The Bensons!” Cathy froze. “The Bensons? What Bensons? Not Sandra and Jim?”

Malcolm laughed. “Do we know any other Bensons? Yes, it’s Sandra, Jim and their daughter, what’s her name? Lisa? No, Leslie. They are staying here in the hotel, it’s Jim’s mother’s birthday. The party will be in the room next to the banquet from my seminar.”

“Are you sure?” Cathy asked sharply. “I’m just asking because Elin told me she was going to stay at Leslie’s house tonight.” Malcolm’s voice was now very somber. “She what?? Call her. Right now. Find out if she’s at home or if she used Leslie to cover up, er, other plans.” Cathy suddenly remembered the other party Elin had mentioned. “Oh… oh, I just remembered something. But she wouldn’t dare… If she did that, she will be very sorry!” She quickly explained about her discussion with Elin a few days previously. Malcolm was very serious. “Do you want me to come home? I could skip the dinner.”, he asked.

“No, no.”, Cathy responded. “I’ll handle it. I’ll call you as soon as I know more. Sorry, honey, I have to go, here comes the mechanic at last!”

Elin was annoyed. She hadn’t been able to find anyone to pick her up for the party, and she hadn’t got enough cash for a taxi. But she wasn’t going to let that spoil her fun. Without saying goodbye to Shannon who would be sure to give her yet another lecture, she sneaked out of the house and walked a few blocks. But with every step she took, her backpack and her sleeping bag seemed to grow heavier. Besides, she was cold. Maybe she should have put on jeans for the walk, and then changed into her skirt for the party at Jen’s place. She took off her backpack for a minute and stared moodily around. It was still quite a hike. Should she go back home?

Headlights appeared at the end of the road. It just took Elin a second to decide. She stuck out her arm. She would hitchhike. It wasn’t the first time she did that after all. She knew there was a risk, of course, but had long since figured that the odds were not huge that anything bad would actually happen to her.

The car passed her and then stopped with screeching tires. Elin happily grabbed her backpack and hurried towards the car. The driver opened the passenger door. The backpack slipped from Elin’s hands that had suddenly gone limp. The driver was none other than Cathy.

“Get in.”, Cathy said coldly. “I… er… what…”, stammered Elin horrified, looking at the unfamiliar car. “It’s a rental.”, Cathy said curtly. “Now get in unless you want me to spank you right here and now.” Elin had no choice. She awkwardly got into the car, hardly believing her bad luck. What were the odds of that?, she thought dully.

Cathy was fuming. “Explain yourself.”, she said coldly. Elin gulped. “I, er, was on my way to Leslie, she couldn’t pick me up after all.”, she stammered.

“Oh, come on, Elin!”, Cathy exploded. “The Bensons live in the other direction, and I know for a fact that all three of them are out of town!”

Elin gasped. “How do you know?”, she asked before she could stop herself. “Don’t you worry about that, young lady!”, Cathy said, her voice trembling with fury. “I want the truth! Were you on your way to that party we talked about earlier this week? The mixed sleepover?” Elin’s eyes widened in shock. All hope of talking herself out of trouble dissolved in an instant.

“Were you?”, Cathy snapped. Elin nodded numbly as Cathy swung into the driveway. “Get into the house!”, she said furiously.

As they entered the front door, Shannon’s head appeared over the back of the couch. “Mom, is that you? You’ve been ages!” She started as she saw her angry Mom with a very subdued Elin in tow. Before her daughter could say another word, Cathy asked sharply, “Did you know about that? Did you know Elin was lying about the party and was planning to go even though I said no?”

“It wasn’t Shannon’s fault.”, Elin said dully. “She…”
“Be quiet!”, Cathy snapped at her guest daughter. “Did you, Shannon?”

Shannon nodded slowly. Her mother threw her a look that scorches. “I’m very disappointed in you. If Elin is about to do something that stupid, I would have expected you to tell me about it. I can’t believe that you lied for Elin.” Cathy shook her head. Shannon blushed, casting her eyes on the floor.

“To your bedrooms, both of you!” Cathy said furiously, throwing her purse on the couch with unnecessary force, before sinking down on the couch herself.

The two subdued girls trudged up the stairs to their bedrooms. “I’m really, really sorry.”, Elin whispered. “I didn’t want to get you into trouble.” Shannon nodded gloomily. She had known that if Elin was found out there would be a fair chance she’d be in trouble as well. All the same, it’s not fair, she thought, as she moodily closed her bedroom door behind her. Elin messes up and I am in trouble. It’s just not fair.

Elin closed the door behind her, fear bubbling in her stomach. What was going to happen to her? Would Cathy and Malcolm send her away? Her stomach lurched. She didn’t want to be sent away, and certainly not in disgrace. She cared very deeply about the people who had accepted her into their family, and she was so happy here. Oh, if only they wouldn’t send her away!

She still couldn’t get over her bad luck. Imagine Cathy having a rental and just happening to pass her as she was attempting to hitchhike her way across town. And how had her guest Mom known that Leslie was out of town? And what, what, what was going to happen to her?

She paced her bedroom. From downstairs she could hear Cathy’s voice, loud and agitated, obviously on the phone with Malcolm, telling him what had happened. Guilt was bubbling in her stomach, mingled with fear. Elin had never seen Cathy so angry. She shuddered. Did she dare open her bedroom door a crack to eavesdrop?

She decided she didn’t dare. Elin flung herself onto her bed, just to jump up again after a few seconds. She was in so much trouble! And poor Shannon! She started pacing her bedroom again.

Moving over to the door, she put her ear to the smooth wood. Cathy was still talking, but Elin could no longer make out any words. She wondered if Malcolm and Cathy had made up their minds what they were going to do with her.

Suddenly she heard steps on the stairs. Elin wiped her sweaty palms on her skirt, taking a step back, staring at the door.

A second later it opened and Cathy came in, looking very stern. Without saying a word, she took Elin’s arm and pulled her over to the bed. Sitting down, she positioned Elin right in front of her and looked up at the nervous girl who was unable to meet her guest Mom’s eyes.

“I am very disappointed in you, Elin. I don’t know where to begin, really.” Cathy sighed deeply, looking at teenager.

“I forbade you to go to the party because I felt it would be totally unsuitable for you to go. But you knew I might say that, right? That’s why you lied to me about the date of the party, didn’t you?” Elin nodded, still too ashamed to look at Cathy.

“Then you lied again about staying at Leslie’s place tonight. And, the very worst, you hitchhiked, for heaven’s sake!” Cathy closed her eyes. Images of what could have happened to Elin shot through her head. “I can’t believe you did something that stupid. Do I really have to explain to you just how dangerous that is?”

Elin didn’t respond. Her reasoning that the chances of her coming to harm were very slim didn’t sound as convincing anymore as she looked down into Cathy’s worried and disappointed face.

“All I can say right now is that it will be a long time until I will be able to trust you again.”, Cathy said gravely.

“Does that mean you’re not sending me away?”, Elin burst out. “Can I stay?”

Cathy gave a little smile. “Of course you can stay. Malcolm and I love you very much, and we feel that you are really a part of the family. But”, she continued, looking stern again, “this means that you will have to take full responsibility for what you have done.” Elin’s eyes filled with tears. She was touched to hear that her guest parents loved her, but it made her feel even worse about what she had done. She waited for Cathy to continue talking.

“You’ve earned yourself a spanking.”, Cathy informed her. “And you will not like it. Besides, you will not be allowed to go out for a month. After that time, when you do go out again, I will want to know exactly where you are, who is with you, and, if you are staying at a friend’s place, will call you there, yes, Elin!” She held Elin’s horrified gaze. “I know you hate that, but that’s what happens if you lose someone’s trust.” Her eyes were boring into Elin who looked away. She felt awful. “I’m really, really sorry.”, she began, but Cathy cut across her. “Not nearly as sorry as you will be.”, she said. She took the hem of Elin’s short skirt and tucked it into the waistband. Elin blushed. Then, in one swift motion, Cathy pulled Elin’s panties down. Elin gasped, covering herself with her hands. “But, you said, last time, because I’m not your daughter…” Cathy looked at her coolly. “I remember what I said, Elin.”, she said. “But what you did warrants a bare bottom spanking.” She got up from the bed and led her guest daughter to the corner. “Hands on your head.” Elin obeyed, even though she was mortified. “Stay there, and think about what you have done. I’ll be back.”

“Cathy?” Elin’s voice sounded small.
“Yes, dear?”
“It really wasn’t Shannon’s fault. Please don’t punish her, she tried to hold me back.” Elin looked pleadingly at Cathy, who held the girl’s gaze. “It’s nice of you to say that, but Shannon knows how we think about lying - and keeping this from Malcolm and me was just like lying. She will therefore be punished, as well.” She pointed to the corner. “Into the corner with you, hands on your head.”

Elin stared ahead of her, feeling herself blush as she realized how she must look – standing in the corner showing off her naked bottom, her panties at her ankles, and about to get spanked like a naughty little girl. She felt the blood rush into her face. How stupid she had been to take such a risk, after the last spanking she had sworn to herself to not let it happen again.

She heard Cathy leave and open the next door. Shannon’s room. Elin couldn’t make out what Cathy was saying, but it sounded like a lecture, every now and then interrupted by Shannon’s meek voice.

Then, suddenly, Elin could hear Shannon gasp, and the girl’s agitated voice sounded clearly from the other room. “Mom, really, I’m sorry – I know I should have told you! Do you really have to spank me?” Cathy responded, though Elin could not hear what she said.

She wondered if Shannon was now also being installed in a corner, with her jeans and panties bunched around her ankles. Elin was almost sure of it and her feeling of guilt increased.

A minute later Elin heard the door open and close again and felt a cold draught on her bare bottom. Cathy had returned, but Elin didn’t dare to turn around. She heard her bedsprings squeak, and then Cathy’s voice saying “Come here, Elin.”

Elin slowly turned around, her face still burning. Awkwardly she tried to cover herself below the waist with her hands, while trying not to trip over her panties. Cathy pulled her to her right side which is when Elin discovered what was lying next to Cathy: it was the hairbrush she had spanked Elin with once before! The girl shuddered, but Cathy ignored her.

“Elin, I am very, very disappointed in you. I can’t believe that you put yourself in so much danger and tried to hitchhike! The things that could have happened to you!” She shook her head disbelievingly while Elin’s blush deepened. “And as if that wasn’t bad enough, you lied to me! Why do you think Malcolm and I forbid you to do certain things? Do you think it’s our special form of entertainment?” She glared at Elin who bit her lip, feeling worse by the second. But Cathy didn’t let her off the hook. “I asked you a question!”, she snapped. Elin gulped. “No, ma’am.”, she said meekly.

“Quite right!”, Cathy said forcefully. “We forbid you certain activities when we feel they are inappropriate for you. We forbid you things because we love you.” Elin’s composure broke, and tears were now filling her eyes. Cathy looked at her. “Don’t ever lie to us again, do you understand?” Elin nodded, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand.

“Get over my knee.”, Cathy ordered and the girl quickly obeyed. Cathy picked up the hairbrush.

CRACK!
CRACK!
CRACK!

Elin gasped. She had wanted to take her spanking like a big girl and not make a fuss. But as the first resounding spanks landed on her bare bottom, she realized that, once again, she had completely underestimated the sting the awful brush could produce. She grabbed hold of her pillow and held onto it. A particularly hard spank made her head rear up while her feet kicked wildly. “Owwwwwww!”, she moaned. Cathy ignored her, but increased the speed of the spanks. “You better remember this.”, she said coolly. “Remember this if you ever feel the urge to hitchhike or lie again! Uncross your legs!” It was only then that Elin realized that she had her ankles crossed against the pain – not that it helped much – and obeyed.

CRACK!
CRACK!
CRACK!

The next few spanks made her kicking wildly and she felt her eyes fill with tears again. “I’m sorry!”, she sobbed, “please no more!” Again, Cathy ignored her, letting the brush give the answer. She knew that she had to do a proper job to make Elin learn that lying didn’t pay off in this household.

On and on Cathy spanked, settling into a rhythm. She could soon tell that Elin had nearly enough. Cathy knew that the hairbrush could always be trusted to make a lasting impression in a surprisingly short amount of time.

The girl’s bottom was now a uniform red, her feet kicked wildly, and she was now positively bawling while saying over and over again how sorry she was. When Elin’s head reared up once again, Cathy noticed the tears glistening on the girl’s face. She knew that she had made her point and set the hairbrush aside. The teenager, realizing it was over at last, collapsed sobbing over Cathy’s knee.

Cathy gently rubbed the girl’s back through her t-shirt, letting Elin cry it all out. When she finally hiccupped herself into silence, her guest Mom helped her get up. She opened the bed, while Elin wildly rubbed her blazing bottom, feeling the heat radiating from it, the skin feeling taut and sore. Cathy fetched a nightgown from Elin’s dresser and helped her guest daughter out of her party clothes and into the nightie.

“Get into bed.” Cathy’s voice was gentle now. Elin slipped between the sheets, the cold sheets soothing on her blazing bottom and allowed Cathy to tuck her in.

“I want you to promise that you will never lie to us again.”, Cathy said firmly. Elin nodded, “I promise.”, she whispered. “And, more importantly: no more hitchhiking – understood?”, Cathy continued very seriously. “I promise.”, Elin repeated.

Cathy felt a surge of affection for girl they had come to love like a daughter, as she lay in bed looking exhausted and somehow much younger than usual. She leaned forward to kiss Elin’s forehead. “Go to sleep now.” She got up and turned off the lights. Before she closed the bedroom door, she said, “Tomorrow you will apologize to Shannon – and Malcolm wants to have a word with you as well when he comes home.” The door closed, but Elin’s eyes snapped open again. Malcolm wanted to have a word with her? Surely that didn’t mean another spanking, did it?!

To drown out the sounds from the next room, she pulled her pillow over her head. All the same, she could still hear the loud slapping sounds of a palm connecting with bare skin over and over again and Shannon’s increasingly frantic reassurances that she would never lie again. Elin felt tears coming to her eyes again. What a mess she had made of things and now Shannon had to pay the price for her, Elin’s, stupidity and disobedience. Tears still running over her face, Elin finally fell asleep.

MDGR2003

Re: The Exchange Student - A Hitchhiker’s Guide to a Spanking

Post by MDGR2003 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:06 pm

Well written story

Often123

Post by Often123 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Never lie to a Mom, even an exchange one, as Elin has found out.

devonboy

Post by devonboy » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:45 am

Great story ,the girls find out that fibbing to others deserve sound spankings bare bottied too with hairbrushy too ouchies.

novamale3

Post by novamale3 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:08 am

I for one am curious as to what Malcolm wants to "discuss" with Elin

tk04

Post by tk04 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:48 am

Very nicely written, I hope to see another part to this soon!