Midnight Snack and Spanking

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
sugardoll

Midnight Snack and Spanking

Post by sugardoll » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:40 am

Ben stirred in the night, feeling a slight draft because the blankets were pulled aside, and the cool night air brushed against his bare back. A stretching, yawning movement brought him upright as he reached for the edge of the blanket…. An act that found his arm halfway across the bed, which brought the realization to his mind that his darling lady was not in bed where she should be.

“Theresa…? Love….? Where are you?”

Another yawning stretch had Ben out of the bed, pulling on a pair of socks and a long-sleeved t-shirt to be a barrier against the slight autumn chill in the house (his sleep pants weren’t quite enough)… and then he went to see where a certain lady might be. A quiet opening of the door to her craft room turned up negative results, so he moved further down the hall to their library…. Where he found the room awash in dim and flickering light from a few cinnamon scented candles. If she were not in this room….. she was going to be in trouble for leaving lit candles unattended….. but there she was…. Curled up in his cushy leather arm chair, snoring softly… a soft, blue blanket pulled round her shoulders, and a well-read, slightly tattered copy of Tristan and Isolde laying open on her lap. Beside her on the table were her equally well-loved copies of Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre….. his lady was in a romantic mood. He smiled a bit as he took the book off her lap, laid a blue and silver crocheted book mark that her sister had made for her in the space between pages, and set it aside with the others. He put out the candles and then leaned to pick her up and carry her back to bed… she stirred only a bit as he pulled her to him and started down the hall. The blanket slid down a bit, so she felt the chilled air on her skin, which did wake her.

“Mmmm…. Ben…..” she mumbled. “S’cold….”

“You wouldn’t be cold, my treasure…. Had you stayed in bed where you belonged.”

Theresa sighed softly, and squirmed in his arms. “I couldn’t sleep…. And I wanted to finish my book. I was tossing and turning and didn’t want to wake y—“

“Stop,” he gently cut her off with his words as he entered the bedroom with her snug in his embrace. “We already got to the core of the issue…. You wanted to finish your book. I know you enjoy reading very much, darling lady…. And books are wonderful… but so is sleep. I cut you off at 11PM because I know you will stay up until all hours reading, and you won't get enough rest. You need your sleep, Love…. It’s how you stay healthy.”

“I am a grown woman…. I don’t need you telling me when I need sleep.”

“I beg your pardon, Miss…” a warning tone was issued as he dropped her quite unceremoniously onto the bed. “Would you care to re-evaluate your tone of voice this morning?”

A very tired lady, who also had skipped supper because of the same book she was reading had completely forgotten herself, and was now past the point of no return where the term “surly” was considered… “I am a grown-ass woman, I know when I am tired, and I don’t need you bullying me and treating me like some little kid. So just back off!”

Ben sighed and took her by the arm gently, helping her to stand. His grip tightened a bit when she tried to pull away. He raised a single finger to her lips when she started to speak again…. The fire in her eyes quite evident… when she saw the no-nonsense look in his eyes the words on the tip of her tongue melted away into oblivion. His warning finger was still suspended in mid air, a mere inch from her lips. He used it to tap her on the nose as he spoke.

“Well, my dear ‘grown-ass woman’…. Perhaps if you made more sound choices for yourself, and behaved like an adult… we wouldn’t have to have this kind of discussion. You skipped your supper because you wanted to finish your book. I let that slide because I am not the one who is going to have a headache when your blood sugar drops off, and I thought that lesson might sink in a bit better if I just let you have your way… but now you are just grouchy, and being obnoxious, so I will help the lesson along. Since you mentioned being treated like a kid, and since you are behaving in an extremely childish manner…. Let’s just have you stand in the corner for a bit.”

“I am NOT acting childishly,” Theresa fumed, stomping her foot on the floor. “I will NOT stand in that corner!”

Ben fought a grin at the irony of her behavior, and managed his usual steely lift of a single eyebrow…. And stopped her cold.

“Corner. Now….. and not another word from you. I will be back in a moment.”

Theresa stomped off to the corner, grumbling under her breath. Ben heard a disparaging remark or two, and cleared his throat quite loudly…. She stopped.

He pinched the bridge of his nose as he made his way to the kitchen and popped a slice of bread into the toaster oven, and then reached for a jar of peanut butter. While the bread was browning, he opened the refrigerator to get the jug of milk, and poured a small glass. Once the snack was ready, he waited just a bit longer before returning to the bedroom where he found her standing there in her corner…. Forehead against the wall, grumbling…. In both English and Spanish…. and one of the chief complaints he heard was about then “stuffy ol’ Englishman with a stick up his ass.” A very slight grin tilted the edge of his lip… he loved it when her Midwestern and Southern roots tinted her word choices so … eloquently. He very much enjoyed that fire and spunk, but right now, her health was an issue.

“All right, you…. Turn round and drink this milk. Right now.”

He placed the glass in her hand as she turned to face him… and gave her a look that meant there was to be no argument. She took a few sips of the milk… and only slightly wrinkled her nose when he held out the plate of peanut butter toast.

“I’m not hungry, Benjamin…”

“You may not ‘feel’ hungry, dear lady…. But your body is very definitely hungry. Eat it.”

“But... –“

“I should think that you would prefer to have some nourishment before your spanking rather than waiting till after. Either way…. You will eat this toast and finish the glass of milk. Do you really want the hypoglycemia headache to get worse AND have a sore bottom?”

“I –“

The slice of toast was gently shoved into her mouth to cut her off. Ben was tired himself because it was only 3AM…. And he was done letting her toy with her health in order to teach her a lesson. She had trod the line, and he let her to see if she would come to her senses… She obviously did not, and it was time for him to pull her back before she actually caused herself harm.

Theresa was fuming…. And reached to smack him. He caught her hand and looked so deeply into her eyes with the control that only he had of her, that she immediately backed down. She dutifully chewed and swallowed the several bites of toast, and drained the milk glass. Her forehead had started to bead with sweat. Ben gave a twirling motion of his finger, silently telling her she should return her face to the corner of the room as he padded to the kitchen to clean the dishes. He returned quickly – a bit annoyed with himself for letting her push too far this time – he wanted to be sure she was ok.

There stood his lady, nose to the wall, whimpering softly through tears. She was quite lovely, and he was almost tempted to just put her to bed and snuggle her close, but he knew he couldn’t do that. Instead he pulled out the chair from his desk, and took the hair brush from the dresser.

“Theresa Elisabeth…. Come here.”

Theresa cringed a bit…. But walked over to stand in front of him.

Ben took both her hands in his, and kissed them gently before looking up at her to give lecture.

“My dear Love…. This cannot continue. You know your medical condition… and you know you can cause yourself physical harm when you choose not to eat. I was amiss in letting you test the limit too far… but I mean to remedy that now. Over you go.”

Theresa took the offered hand and let him guide her across his lap without complaint…. And only a tiny bit of squirming when he pulled up her night dress and yanked down her panties.

“Neglecting your health is NOT acceptable, dear lady….. never has been, and never will be.”

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Theresa squirmed and wriggled as the stinging slaps of his hand landed on her bare, white bottom.

“When supper is ready…. You WILL eat.”

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

“Oww! Oww! ALL RIGHT!”

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

“I beg your pardon, Miss?”

“Oww!! OWWWW! Yes, SIR!!”

“I thought you said that…”

Ben picked up the flat-backed, well polished cherry wood hair brush he had bought for Theresa’s last birthday a month ago. He gently rubbed it on the now pink cheeks of her bottom as he told her to count out six of the best.

“But Benny….. I—“

“I do believe we are still in the part of the discussion where you need to address me as ‘Sir,” my Love… let’s finish so we can go back to bed."

A sighed response was given, “Yes, Sir….”

SWAT

“Owwww! One, Sir!”

“From now on, when it’s bedtime, it’s bedtime… understood?”

SWAT

“OWWWWWWWWW…. Two, Sir…. Yes… I understand, Sir!”

“For the rest of this week, you will be going to bed at 10PM rather than by 11…. You need to get your sleep schedule back in order….. understood?”

SWAT

“AAAAAAAAAYYYYYEEEE!! Three, Sir…. YES! I UNDERSTAND!!!”

“There will be no getting up in the middle of the night to go back to the library to read…. Even if you “can’t” sleep…. Understood?”

SWAT

“OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Four, Sir…. YES – I UNDERSTAND, DAMMIT!!”

An immediate swat of the brush on each of her sit spots quieted that little outbust…. And she knew better than to try counting either of them.

SWAT SWAT

“AAAAAYYYYYEEEE…. I’m sorry, SIR!!!”

“Mind your language, dear LADY…. These last two will be hardest, and on your sit spots…. You are going to remember this conversation for a while.”

“Y-y-yes, Sir…,” Theresa stammered through tears.

SWAT

“OHHH… OWWWWW!!! F-F-Five, S-S-Sirrrr…..”

SWAT

“OWW… OWWW.. OWWWW!!! S-S-Siiiiiiix”

Ben let slide the lack of a “Sir” on the last. Placing the brush on the desk, he gently rubbed her now very red backside for but a moment before he helped her to stand before him.

Taking both her hands in his and kissing them again, he looked up at her and said, “Now, my Love…. I am tired…. And so are you. Pull up your panties and let us get more rest.”

Theresa hissed as she pulled up her panties and let her nightdress fall back into place. Ben slid under the covers first, and held them open for her to climb in beside him. She lay a few inches away…. But he took her in his arms and pulled her close, her back to his chest, spooning her right against him… kissing the soft, fine, brown locks on top her head, inhaling the faint fragrance of coconut from her shampoo.

“Benny, Darling…?”

“Yes, Love…?”

“I’m sorry….”

“Shhhh….. all is forgiven, my treasure.”

“Yes… I know…. But I am sorry for misbehaving….. and for not taking care of myself. I’ll do better. I promise.”

“I know you will, Love.”

“Benny…..?”

“Yes, Sweetest?”

“Thank you….”

Ben curled his lady close in his arms, holding her tightly against his chest, pulling the soft, warm blankets around them both.

“You’re welcome, Love….”

london_guy

Re: Midnight Snack and Spanking

Post by london_guy » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:37 am

a cute little story from a cute little authoress.

LG

spoiledbrat18

Post by spoiledbrat18 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:42 pm

Loved it, as usual... more please! :D :D

missiemiss

Post by missiemiss » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:49 pm

london_guy wrote:a cute little story from a cute little authoress.

LG
I'll second that! :D

nicolenightowl

Post by nicolenightowl » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:35 am

Nice story!

mistermarkham

Post by mistermarkham » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:16 am

That was a delightful read, with a fascinatin theme developed thoughtfully and presented beautifully. Thank you, sugardoll.

sugardoll

Post by sugardoll » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:14 am

Very glad you all enjoy my work. Thanks for all the lovely compliments. I am sure I will have something up again soon.