Spanked by Daddy m/f

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
ddchris21

Spanked by Daddy m/f

Post by ddchris21 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:30 pm

I remember being sixteen and thinking I was smart enough to get away with sneaking in a boy from across the alley and learning very quickly that was not the case. My Daddy heard the door click open and caught me trying to sneak him into the house. The light in hall came on and I froze... I knew I was caught. The neighbor boy quickly ran out of the back door and I was left alone to face the consequences.

My Daddy pulled me into the kitchen by the arm and switched on all the lights. Looking out of the window he saw the retreating figure of the neighbor boy. He demanded to know what I thought I was doing. I tried to stammer out an excuse and then stopped. I knew better than to lie to my Daddy.

Daddy sternly lectured me about being a lady and explained how disappointed he was in my behavior. I was crestfallen. All I ever wanted was for my Daddy to be proud of me. I deeply regretted letting myself be talked into doing something so dishonorable. Daddy told me to wait downstairs for him. As I heard his heavy steps going back to his room to get the belt. I knew with all my heart I truly deserved my punishment.

I heard my mother asking him what was going on and his sharp reply for her to go back to bed. He told her he was handling it and I heard their bedroom door quietly close. I knew that there would be no reprieve. Daddy ruled our home with absolute control. If he felt I needed to be punished no one would stand in his way. Growing up I never saw him punish my mother but I heard sharp slaps and muffled moans coming from their room when they disagreed.

The minutes dragged as I waited downstairs. I heard Daddy to go to the bathroom and dress. Then all too soon he was back downstairs ordering me to come into the living room. Daddy pulled me in front of him and pushed me across the arm of the couch. Pulling up my night gown and pushing away my naughty hands he doubled over his belt and strapped me hard across my thin cotton panties. I cried. Tears of sadness and regret squeezed out of my eyes but I bravely tried to take my punishment without a sound.

Daddy laid two and then three more stripes at full force as he calmly informed me he felt he had been too lax with my free time and the friends I'd been seeing. He said he didn't even know me... that his little girl would never do something so wrong. I began sob and blubber how sorry I was and how I would be his good little girl. Daddy paused. I lifted my head and looked back at him hoping that I had won back his love only to see his eyes harden. Daddy pulled down my panties, readjusted his grip on his belt and pushed my head back down onto the couch.

He beat me with his belt for what seemed like forever.

I gave up myself to his will. Unable to hold anything in I squealed and cried out loudly. Turning his attention back to the task at hand, Daddy reapplied his belt soundly to my upper thighs and again to my well worn bottom. I clasped my hands tightly together to prevent them from trying to protect myself. I've never been a kicker so my legs stretched stiffly straight out as I took my well deserved spanking. I continued to cry and sob out my apologies. I was so very sorry for my actions. As quiet as our neighborhood was I knew everything could be heard by the boy across the alley. I also knew he would be listening to hear if he would also be in trouble. My Daddy had quite a reputation in the neighborhood. Had the neighbor boy not recently moved in he would have never had anything to do with me.

Daddy administered the last few lashes across broken and deeply welted skin. He turned me around and pulled me into a long bear hug. Stroking my back he calmed my hiccups and thumbed away my tears. With his fingertips under my chin Daddy tipped up my face and kissed my forehead. He promised me all was forgiven and he was sure I would be his good girl from now on. Daddy ran his fingers through my hair as he detailed my new rules. I would come home directly from school and have no one over to the house without his permission. I would not be allowed to visit or go out with any friends without his permission. Any deviation from the rules would result in a thorough punishment. When I regained his trust... and he smiled at me to let me know he knew I would prove my trustworthiness... I would be allowed to have more freedom. Patting my incredibly sore bottom, Daddy sent me upstairs to bed.

I wish I could say that was the last time Daddy had to correct me... but it wasn't.

PAmansfirmhand

Re: Spanked by Daddy m/f

Post by PAmansfirmhand » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Enjoyed your story. Well-done.