The Checkout - part 2

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
lex46

The Checkout - part 2

Post by lex46 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:47 am

It was, at last the weekend. Earlier that week I had experienced a very sore behind and true to her word, there were still one or two yellow patches on my cheeks as the bruising was fading from Louise's ministrations. I had found it difficult to concentrate on work the past few days and had spent every free minute looking at spanking and associated things on the internet. It had hurt, a lot so why did I want to see Louise again? Well, it was Saturday and I did need to go shopping so headed off to Tesco. I never did understand why pensioners and mothers with young children needed to go on Saturdays as well when they could choose quiet times during the week. Nevertheless I battled through the throngs of people and each time I got the aisle end I looked at the checkout to see if Louise was there and it was about three quarters of the way round when I saw her. She was busy and didn't see me but once I'd got everything I made a bee line for her and joined the queue.As the couple in front were packing their shopping I loaded mine onto the belt and Louise made eye contact. She smiled and I felt my mouth go dry. I continued loading the belt and waited my turn which duly arrived.
"Hi Alex, how are you?"
"Oh, I'm Ok thanks Louise. You?" I uttered.
"I'm good thanks. Would you like a bag for life?" she replied winking, as she scanned item after item and I slipped them into the bags I'd brought.
"No it's alright thank you."
"Good answer"
The last couple of items passed through and as I was paying she said "Look, I finish in half an hour. Why don't you wait in the cafe for me"
"OK"
Butterflies were churning inside as I waited and wondered what I was doing.Then there she was and all she said was, "Any chance of a lift home?"
"Well yes.Fancy a cup of tea first?"
"No, I just want to get out of here. I've had enough, come on"
Not even finishing my drink I stood and said simply, "Lets get going then" and we left the pandemonium that was Saturday in Tesco.

As we drove to her house she started the conversation. "Look, I do appreciate the lift home and I knew you'd be back but you must understand I'm not interested in a relationship"
"That's fine, neither am I. Er, how did you know I'd be back?"
"Woman's intuition"
"I didn't like what you did to me the other night, but..."
"New to it aren't you?"
"The spanking thing?"
"Oh come on. This is the last time I'll spell anything out for you. If you don't get it, don't bother seeing me again"
Her curtness demonstrated she was serious and I asked myself if I really did want to see her again.
"OK" I said,"Yes I'm new to this but something inside me makes me want to, er, spend time with you"
"Yes I know. When I saw you the other night, you were nice, polite, yet you deferred to me. You were nervous and needed me to take the lead, which I am only too pleased to do so. And yes I was thrilled at the way you just let me. You confirmed exactly what I thought and whether you realise it or not, inherently, you have a submissive side which I am going to exploit for my own purposes and pleasure.I can take you to dark places and to ecstasy but if I do, it is when I want to. Come along for the ride or just drop me off at home. Your choice."
I was pretty much speechless but she continued, "This isn't all the time, mostly, like you I lead a normal full life. Mind If I put the radio on and find out the latest football scores"
"Please feel free" I said surprised (though why I should be after her last words...)

Shortly we arrived at her house. Without another word we both got out of my car.
"You can bring your fridge stuff and pop it in my fridge so it doesn't spoil, assuming you're coming in. I reached in and removed one bag from the back seat and followed her in, remembering to take my shoes off, and through into her kitchen, which brought things flooding back.She opened the fridge and put my bag in for me then put the kettle on. "Right, you can make us tea whilst I go for a shower" and with that she'd gone so I lit a cigarette and made the tea.After a few minutes she returned wearing a dressing gown and slippers - one of which I was well acquainted with. She sat and without asking just took one of my cigarettes from the packet on the table. Again the atmosphere changed as we just chatted talking about football and things in general yet no sooner had I relaxed than she changed it again the minute she'd finished her tea.
"Right boy. Upstairs to my room. Undress and stand in the corner furthest from the door and wait for me"
I stood and ascended the stairs entered her room. It wasn't unpleasant. Dark pink curtains (no nets) and plain pink carpet to match. An ornate cream coloured dressing table stood against the wall opposite the large 5 bay window and matching wardrobes, one had full length mirrors as doors, rested against the wall opposite the door. Her bed, a king size was adorned in black satin sheets with a duvet covered in black satin and a printed pink rose in the middle. Each of the top two pillow cases had a similar small rose in their top corners. I undressed, folding my clothes neatly and placing them next to the corner I'd been told to stand in before standing there and putting my hands on my head. As I waited, I took in the smells.Not only her femininity but her various perfumes which stood on the dresser. I waited ..............and waited.

Louise entered the room and came and stood behind me and my heart rate increased rapidly. Her hand reached out and rested on my bum cheek.
"Hmmmm, this seems a little bruised still" she slid her hand across to other cheek and rested it there for a while then started to stroke and gently squeeze my bum. She traced a finger down between my cheeks and underneath until she was cupping my balls. As she fondled them softly I felt her warm breath on the back of my neck as she whispered softly, "You know I said I might let you have me........" she paused and grasped the erection she had induced, and began slowly stroking the length of my shaft, "Well," she continued, rubbing me faster now, "Today............................. is not the day" Immediately she let go and landed a firm sharp SLAP on each cheek.I remained still, by now knowing every inch of the wallpaper in front of me and wondered why I was letting her do this to me. Yes she must be right, I did have a submissive side and she plainly knew she could do whatever she wanted.That thought filled me with dread yet excited me.
"You may turn around now" she said simply and I did so to see her laid on her bed clad in a red basque which revealed her lovely firm breasts, red lacy panties, red stockings and patent leather red stilletto heeled shoes. She had brought her feet up so her knees were raised and wide apart. God what a site beheld me.Any other situation and I knew exactly what i would have done. I really wanted her right then, but Louise was different and I just stood there staring at her womanly beauty. She lay there looking me up and down paying little attention to my obvious arousal. Slowly, she moved around and sat up, her lovely shapely legs hanging over the side of the bed, then stood. She looked me straight in the eye as she glided across the carpet and stood in front of me. Even though she was in stilletoes, she stood on her tip-toes so that her breasts were virtually in my face. Her hand reached down and grasped my erection again.
"Well boy. What is this? Hm, let me think, how did I cure this the other night? Oh yes I remember now. We had to give your naughty bottom a good spanking didn't we?" Butterflies abounded in the pit of my stomach at her words. Still holding my erection firmly, she started to shuffle back towards the bed making sure I had no option than to be led by her. She sat on the bed and dragged me in front of her.
"Tell me, how do you think we should cure these naughty thoughts you seem to be having?"
I looked at her and she was smiling, not a warm seductive smile but one which appeared wicked though she was plainly having a good time and was inwardly happy.
"Well boy, HOW?"
" I need a good spanking" I couldn't believe I had said that.
"Yes boy, you certainly do. And as you didn't seem to learn last time I think I need to be even more harsh with you" she responded quietly and calmly. Her words weren't cold but struck a feeling of, well almost fear into me.
She slid across the black satin duvet cover and pulled me to the edge of the bed then let go of my penis, grabbed my wrists and pulled me face down on to the bed. Her hand pushed down into my lower back holding me there and her left hand rested upon my bottom but not for long. I looked over my shoulder to see her raise her arm and fully extend it before it became a blur as it swiped down hard and fast with a resounding SMACKKK onto my right cheek before immediately raising equally high and coming down just as hard on my SMACKKK onto my left. It stung, a lot but she moved herself so she was knelt on the bed level with my bottom. SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKKKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK each one on alternate cheeks covering them and the top of my thighs. I did let out a few ows but managed, I thought, to stay in position reasonably well but my face was by now buried into the duvet.
"Right, before we continue, I have a little treat in store for you. Stand up boy."
I stood and much as I wanted to ease the decent sting she had just given me, I refrained from doing so. She took hold of my penis and said "I see the lesson is starting to take effect"
She told me to stay exactly where I was as she moved around to her dressing table. She grasped the silver knobs on the long top drawer and opened it, pulling out a leather paddle in the shape of a shoe sole and threw it on the bed. I stared at it in horror but my mind was distracted when she reached in again and drew out what I knew was a cane. She held it in both hands, turning to face me across the bed and flexed it a couple of times.
"Do you know what this is boy?"
"A c c cane" I stammered. It was reasonably thick and straight and had a black bound grip at one end of it's three foot length.
"Oh it's not just any cane. It's my brand new one and it's about to be christened. You know when I said you had a little treat coming," and she swished it through the air causing my mouth to go dry, "well this is it" and she carefully placed it on the bed.Her hand was bad enough and that paddle lay on the bed also. I started to have doubts I wanted to be with her right now but she of course was in total control.
"Listen carefully boy. In a moment I am going to lay face down on the bed. You will then pick up the cane and give me two strokes with it , and you'd better make them hard."
I couldn't comprehend what she was doing or why she was doing it. I wanted to please her, yet I didn't want to hurt her and I wasn't entirely sure I wanted to go through with it. As she climbed onto the bed and started to stretch her exquiste body which just oozed sexiness the length of the bed she spoke again.
"This little treat I am giving you is because I need to know exactly what my boy is feeling when I punish him. Then I can be sure I punish you properly and fully and understand exactly how I'm making you feel. Now, pick it up boy"
Reluctantly I took the cane and was surprised by the weight of it. As she laid there, arms in front her elbows bent and hands overlapped, she rested her head on her hands sideways and looked at me.
"Get on with it boy" she commanded and my eyes, for the first time piad a lot of attention to her bottom. Her lacy red panties left nothing to the imagination; it was plump yet firm and definitely apple shaped. I could feel her eyes looking at me looking at her and I rested the cane onto her panties.
"Come on boy. Line it up so the tip lands on my bottom and doesn't wrap right round onto my thighs. And give me a good few seconds between strokes. Now DO IT"
I edged back so the rattan was where she told me and raised my arm before I cut the cane throught the air and onto her knickered bottom. The sound as it cut the air and cracked into her bottom was new to me yet somehow wondrous. I watched the cane sink deep into her flesh and could see her bottom ripple as an after effect of the impact. She made not a sound.
"Same again boy but a little lower"
As I lined it up I could see a distinct angry welt growing through her knickers. Hesitantly I drew it back again , heard the same humm as it cut the air and a similar crack as it sank deep and her gorgeous buttocks rippled and jiggled again.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she muttered almost in pleasure before she easily got herself up and told me to lay where she had just been laying. I put myself into position and saw her pick up the paddle.She then sat astride my back rendering me hopeless and rested the leather paddle the length of my left buttock.
"Hmm, my hand seems to have done a reasonable job, but reasonable is simply not good enough for you" and with that, the paddle fell crsiply with a loud SLAPPP. I jumped but couldn't move. SLAPPP it landed on my right buttock then SLAPPP right down the centre and that made me yelp.
"Shut up boy. You're only getting what you deserve"
SLAPPPP CRACKKK SLPAPPPP CRACKKK the paddle fell again and again. It hurt, I really wanted it to stop, yet I resigned myself to knowing it would only stop when Louise decided.
SLAPP SLAPP CRACKK CRACKK SLAPPPP CRACKKK stinging blow afer stinging blow rained down but Louise continued, impervious to my yelps and pleas. CRACKKKK CRACKKKK CRACKKKK she delivered three really hard whacks left ,centre, right and then CRACKKKK CRACKKKK CRACKKKK on top of the previous three. My eyes were misting up and I knew any second I would start crying yet burying my face into her duvet I could smell her perfume, Poeme from L'Oreal. on the covers from when she'd laid there a few minutes previously. I liked that smell, it really suited her but hated the sting. Once more I was dazed and confused. Was this what she meant by dark places? I didn't know.
CRACKKKKK she managed to land the paddle side ways. Certainly unexpected and as it burned deep I felt cool air on my back as she got off me and placed the paddle next to my buried face.
"Get up boy" Her words seemed distant as my body reacted to the effects of her leather paddle but as I stood head bowed, a tear rolled down my cheek.
"Hurts doesn't it boy?"
"Yes" was all I could muster.
"Excellent. Now kneel on all fours in the middle of the bed"
I managed to get myself into position and through my blurred vision I saw her pick up the cane. I remianed in position, not that I'd dare move. She stood on the floor at the edge of the bed and I felt the cane touch my red hot stinging fleshh as she extended her arm and took aim. Several times she tapped that length of thick rattan onto the same spot and just as I was getting used to that, it didn't tap back down. I heard the noise as it parted the air before CRACKK it cut in towards the top of my buttocks. It took a split second for me to feel it but when I did, geez, it was something different and a gurgling sound escaped my lips. Then tap tap tap..................(I expected another cut , but no)..tap tap tap tap.................tap tap tap......CRAKKK
I didn't hear it this time just felt it cut deep into my sore behind. The sting from the first cut somehow had managed to spread below the surface of my bottom and sort of merged into the fresh sting of the second stroke. A little lower tap tap CRACKKKK a third one bit deeply with the same effect. I could hold it no more and tears rolled freely down my cheeks. Lower again tap tap tap ...tap tap......tap tap tap tap.........tap tap CRACKKK. My body reacted but I just couldn't move from my position. CRACKKK lower still (no tapping) and I wasn't expecting it. This woman really was playing me. Tapp tap tap ......................................
.....tap CRACKKK, really low down the fifth bite of the wicked cane took effect. Then she rested it right at th point where the thighs meet the buttocks and just held it there sliding it side to side occasionally. After what seemed an eternity, I felt it leave my sore naked flesh before Lousie swung it down again. CRACKKK.
My head fell to the bed as my arms gave way and this tightening of my buttocks didn't ease the situation. I heard a gentle thud and managed to observe it was the cane being dropped onto the bed beside me. I felt her hand runing up and down both my buttocks and could actually feel her fingers bumping over each of her ministrations with the cane.
"Ahhhhh, yes. That'll do. For this time anyway. Look over your shoulder boy and see in the mirror what I do to naughty boy's bottoms."
I did, I wished I hadn't but now at least I could see why it hurt so much.
"Right boy. Get up, Go and pick up your clothes, go to the bathroom and make yourself decent.Take as long as you need. Close my bedroom door behind you, I'm going to have some really nice me time and when you're ready, go home and lock the front door behind you. Understand?"
Simply, between huge shuddering breaths, I replied "Yes", though what I couldn't still get my head round was how she could be so hard and just basically discard me. I am a person too I said to myself.
As I picked up my clothes she said "And leave me your number on the kitchen table. I'll be in touch when I need you"
I spent a good half hour in the bathroom composing myself and letting the sting begin to subside before I left, writing my number on the back of an old envelope I found in her kitchen.
Finally arriving home after another painful drive, I went and laid on my tummy on my bed. Her words, "when I need you" left me in no doubt she would be in touch, but did I really need her. I thought and thought. Yes, I wanted her to need me despite feeling how I currently felt.

Often123

Re: The Checkout - part 2

Post by Often123 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:08 am

Louise continues to be a fascinating woman. She is wise enough to test the impliments on herself so that she knows their effects, and has an air of mystery about her. I hope there will be a Pt. 3 before long.

kenowk

Re: The Checkout - part 2

Post by kenowk » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:06 pm

Fabulous. More as soon as possible please