The Continuing Storm: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part Four

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
naughtylilgirl09

The Continuing Storm: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part Four

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:23 pm

It was around noon when Nat made his way down to kitchen. Alyssa was nowhere to be seen. As she wasn’t in the living room or anywhere in his direct line of sight, it wasn’t an expansive house, one could see everything from a single vantage point on the main floor, he had to deduce that she had retreated down to the basement. Taking a few steps towards the door to the basement stairs he confirmed his suspicions when he heard her voice echoing within the room below. He couldn’t make out what she was saying, but it was evident she was having a very long discussion with herself.

Why not? He thought to himself. If she needed to talk out her decision, why not. Okay, three years ago, yes, he would have thought she was beyond crazy had he witnessed her having a conversation with herself, he assumed she was talking to her reflection. But now, all he could do was shrug his shoulders. If that helped her make decisions and get through the day, more power to her.

Alyssa glanced over at the one small clock in the basement. The face was so dingy and scratched you could hardly see it from across the room. Fifteen minutes after twelve. She was hitting up against a deadline here. Not because she had been procrastinating either, like multiple other times in her life. She had spent the last two hours and fifteen minutes in a very long conversation about what an appropriate punishment might be. In the course of the whole diatribe she found that she really wasn’t good at all of this. As much of an adult she thought she was, she certainly didn’t feel it at the moment.

The minutes on the clock ticked by and Alyssa, now out of things to say, simply sat on the couch and watched them. Hairbrush. She hated that thing with a passion and it stung like there was no tomorrow. It would be perfectly reasonable to say that a spanking with the hairbrush was an appropriate punishment.

However, while wishful thinking kept bringing this thought up, she knew deep down that it was not what one would consider to be an appropriate punishment. His belt? She had thought of that too. She hated that belt. It wasn’t like she enjoyed a spanking with any of them. It is a punishment dummy, she thought to herself, you aren’t supposed to enjoy it. Nat had spanked her with his belt when she dumped cereal in his lap. It didn’t seem appropriate either.

Time was moving faster than she wanted and fairly soon she was going to have to appear in that kitchen and present the ‘appropriate’ punishment to Nat. As she sat on the excuse for a coffee table, she placed her head into her hands, elbows propped up on her knees, and massaged her temples with her fingers. Oh, she had a thought, but she really didn’t want to do it. She had no clue what it would be like, and if there was one thing she really didn’t like it was unknowns.

Lunch was prepared and ready, Nat was just waiting for that clock to reach 1. He knew Alyssa would not appear until the exact minute it went from 12:59 to 1:00. Ten more minutes, he said to himself. There was no need to waste precious time, he could probably read at least one third of a chapter within that time. Just as he took a seat at the table and picked up the mystery book that he seemed to forever be trying to finish Alyssa rushed into the kitchen, skidding to a halt, nearly crashing into the counter. It was quite evident that she was oblivious to everything around her, she hadn’t even noticed him sitting there.

Nat simply observed as she yanked open the drawer that held the kitchen utensils, rooted around in it for a moment or so, and then pulled out a rather sharp looking knife. He watched her examine it for a moment, turning it around in her hand. Then she slammed the drawer closed and as fast as she rushed in, she ran out of the kitchen and he heard her pounding up the stairs.

Nat simply shook his head to himself. He didn’t want to know, though he was quite aware he’d find out sooner than later. Just as he was about to go back to reading he heard footsteps pounding back down the stairs, looked up and saw Alyssa run into the kitchen, deposit the knife into the sink and then dash out of the room again. All he had to do was listen to know where she was going. Within two seconds he heard the footsteps again and knew she was headed back upstairs. ‘Just wait,’ he said to himself. ‘You’ll find out soon enough anyway.’

With exactly thirty minutes to spare Alyssa rushed down the stairs, into the kitchen, leaving an item out in the hallway. She was greeted by a stare, the kind that made her uncomfortable, the kind that would cause her to babble. Unlike most times, however, she found herself able to look directly into Nat’s eyes and not have words coming out of her mouth like a runaway freight train. She simply met and held his gaze. He raised an eyebrow and she still remained silent. Though the silence was absolutely killing her.

Finally, finally, he broke the silence and gestured with his head for her to come over to the table and sit down. It wasn’t till that moment that she realized she had been holding her breath.

Breathing a sigh of relief, she walked the five feet across the kitchen and took a seat at the table. Lunch was placed in front of her, soup, as it had been for many days now. Not that she was about to complain. Hot soup on a freezing cold day, it was what she would have been eating anyway.

She just watched Nat as he went about getting his own meal and sitting down. Was she supposed to eat? Were they going to talk first? Was there even a protocol to this? Nat had already started eating, it took him a moment to notice her semi frozen stance. “Go ahead and eat lunch, Lyssa,” he told her. We’ll discuss everything after.

Yes, there was nothing better than hot soup on a freezing cold day, except for the fact that one tended to consume it fairly quickly. Once the bowl was empty there wasn’t much a person could do to stall for time.

Nat cleared the dishes, doing so rather slowly. He was trying to give Alyssa the time she needed to breathe and mentally prepare for the conversation that they were about to have. After rinsing the dishes, twice, and slowly drying them, he made his way back over to the table. Taking a seat he tried to get a good look at Alyssa’s face. She turned to look at him the moment he sat down. “I’m ready,” she said.

Nat almost laughed at how somber her face was. She looked like she was being walked up to the guillotine. “All right,” he replied, “why don’t you tell me what you came up with?”

Standing up from her chair, she held up her finger, indicating she needed a moment, dashed out of the room and was back within seconds handing him an object.

Nat took it from her, held it closer to see exactly what it was. It was a….that clever girl. She’d managed to cut off a piece of the tree from the upper bedroom window and made herself a switch. He knew the understanding had shown on his face, it had certainly appeared in his brain. Placing the rod down on the table he turned to Alyssa once again to get further information.

She looked nervous. “I,” she began and then stopped. “I think that an appropriate punishment would be a spanking with your hand and with that,” she gestured towards the item laying on the table between them.

“All right,” Nat said, phrasing it as a question, letting her know that she was going to have to give more details.

“I,” Alyssa began again, her voice shaky, “I, I think that I deserve a spanking on my bare bottom, first with your hand and then one hundred times with the switch.”

“That’s what you think?” Nat responded.

“Yes,” Alyssa replied, her voice now so quiet he had to strain to hear her.

“And you are certain that will get through to you?” Nat questioned.

“Yes,” Alyssa replied again, possibly even quieter.

Nat gave a very large, very audible sigh. “All right then, go upstairs, get changed into your pjs and meet me in the master bedroom.

He watched Alyssa give a nod of assurance, more to herself than to him, and then get up from the table and slowly begin the climb up the stairs. She had no idea what she was asking for. More than that, this was her guilty conscious talking, not logic and reason coming up with an appropriate punishment.

Giving her a few more minutes Nat debated what to do. He had told her that she had to come up with her own punishment. He couldn’t very well turn around and tell her that he wouldn’t do it. But for someone that had never been spanked, someone that had never even been punished up until roughly two weeks ago, this was over the top extreme; going beyond punishment into cruel and unusual. There had to be some way to alter the situation to make it acceptable for everyone. For the life of him he couldn’t think of what that was though.

sgtjoe

Re: The Continuing Storm: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part Four

Post by sgtjoe » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:18 pm

This continues as a good story ... in part b/c Nat recognizes 100 with the switch is too extreme. can't wait to see where you take this story.

ct_switch

Re: The Continuing Storm: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part Four

Post by ct_switch » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:43 pm

This is awesome! The switch is exactly what I was hoping for, but I agree with the previous post that 100 strokes is very extreme (if they are hard strokes) on an inexperienced bare bottom. Hand spanking for a "warm up" is a good strategy, since a more severe spanking/whipping is less painful after a warm-up. Anyway, this is very exciting to me, and maybe I should not be enjoying it, since it is a punishment, but the story has really got me excited, imagining your thoughts and feelings at this point and remembering the way my heart would leap in my chest when I was about to get a bare bottom whipping many years ago.