The Checkout

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
lex46

The Checkout

Post by lex46 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:06 am

Calling in at the local Tesco on my way home from work,God I hated supermarkets, I whizzed round and got the few things I needed and somehow managed to find an empty checkout. Loading my shopping onto the belt the lady behind the checkout asked if I'd like any help with my packing. "No thanks Louise" I replied reading her name badge and I couldn't help but notice Louise had nice firm breasts, about 40DD I'd guess. She like me would have been in her fifties and certainly not unattractive. She smiled and I hoped my glance in that direction wasn't noticeable. She smiled and said "Would you like a bag for life?"
"Er no thanks, I've been married before"
"Oh, That old joke. Not funny"
"Sorry, my kids always used to say shut up Dad, you're not funny"
"And still you don't learn!"
"Apparently not!"
Bleep, bleep the items passed through one by one yet still she kept eye contact. "Well I bet I could help with that!" and she winked.
I had no idea what she meant and replied lamely "Er how?"
Still no-one was stood queueing behind me and she passed me the sign that says "Sorry, This Checkout is now closing" and said "Put that at the end of your shopping will you please. It's my break." I did so, packed the rest of my things into carrier bags and inserted my debit card into the reader.I entered my pin and as she was handing me my receipt she said in a low voice, "If you really want to know, meet me outside the front door in five minutes, I'm going to get a coffee first."
"OK" I said, somewhat intrigued.
"Have a good evening sir" she said in her normal voice as the supervisor walked by.
"And you. Thanks. Bye"

I took the two carrier bags and left the store, loaded them into my car and walked back to the main entrance. She wasn't there but after another couple of minutes waiting self consciously looking around, she appeared. "Follow me" was all she said and there was a distinct authority in her voice. I followed her away from the doors and round the corner. She still had a nice figure and shapely legs and wore her light brown hair (no grey) in a bob. She stopped and reached into her handbag. "Sorry about that. We're not allowed to smoke in view of the store doors - gives the business a bad impression apparently". She removed her cigarettes, flipped open the packet and offered me one, which I took. "Thank you" I said as I delved in my pocket for my lighter. I offered the flame to her and as she took a long draw I lit mine.
"Well Louise. erm my name's Alex"
"Nice to meet" you she grinned. "So why did you come and meet me here?"
"Er well, I was intrigued at what you said"
"About helping you learn?" her brown eyes stared straight into mine, and there was a glint I couldn't read.
"Yes, that"
"Well learn you will my boy!"
The last time I heard any woman speak like that was about 40 years ago when Mrs Atkinson called me to the front of the class and gave me six with a plimsole. Surely she didn't mean that. Louise must have noticed my unease and as she stubbed out her cigarette on the red brick wall she said, "If you're serious, meet me here at five past eight. I finish at eight and won't wait."
"See you then"
"I hope so - got to get back" and with that she turned and left me stood there, still wondering.

Having eaten, shaved, showered and changed I arrived in Tesco's car park at seven thirty.What do I do? I thought. Nip in and buy her some flowers? No. Her straightforward approach suggested she wouldn't appreciate them and anyway, what woman would want some flowers purchased from her own workplace?
The clock ticked slowly on and it was now just past eight so I took out my ciggies and waited. Louise appeared amongst the shoppers leaving the store with their trolley loads and I waited cigarettes proffered. She smiled, took one and said "Thanks Alex" as she put it to her lips and leant towards the lighter flame. Inhaling deeply then exhaling the smoke into the cool dusk air she asked, "I take it you're in your car. I usually get the number 6 bus home"
"Yes. Where are we going?"
"Osbaldwick. Do you know the way? And is it ok to smoke in your car?"
"Of course - to both"
Twenty minutes later we arrived outside her house which had an untidy privet hedge that plainly hadn't been cut all summer.She unlocked her white double glazed door and though not keen on gardening, she was plainly houseproud. Wiping her feet on her "Welcome" door mat she immediately took off her black brogues and stood them neatly on the shoerack behind the door.I followed suit putting my trainers on a space on the rack (Thank God I'd managed to find a pair of socks without holes in!)
"Come through" and I followed into her large kitchen admiring the round pine table and granite work tops complimented by a dark pine laminate floor. She filled the stainless steel space-age kettle and switched it on. "I hope you like tea. I don't have coffee. I only drink it at work. Tea from a machine is disgusting"
"Tea is brilliant thanks. White no sugar"
"Good. I don't do sugar either" and she smiled
I couldn't put my finger on it. Sometimes she was abrupt and then she'd be fine but at least the sugar thing opened up the way for small talk which continued as we drank from the steaming mugs. Then her tone changed again.
"So, you want to learn do you?"
Nervously, but still unsure as to what she meant I answered rather cockily "I wouldn't be here otherwise would I?"
"Good" was all she said and what looked like a smile of self satisfaction covered her face as she stood and removed her work jacket, opened a full length a cupboard removed a coat hanger and placed her jacket on that before closing it in the cupboard. I wasn't wrong about her breasts which now pushed hard against her blouse and even though it wasn't cold you could see her nipples were large and protruding.
"And you can stop looking there - don't be getting the wrong idea" she said curtly. "Now tell me, when you were growing up, how were you made to learn a lesson?"
Taken aback I replied "Sorry, what do you mean?"
"Oh come on . Don't mess me about. How were you punished?"
"Oh. I got the odd smacked bottom"
"Good. Then you know exactly what's in store young man"
I sat in stunned silence.
"Come on boy. Either leave now or I lock the doors."
I didn't move, couldn't moved, transfixed by this woman, my stomach churning yet a tinge of excitement which I couldn't explain inside me.
She strode out into the hallway and I heard the door lock and her footsteps getting ever closer.
As she entered the kitchen and came across to the table, she pulled her chair out and sat.
"Come here boy"
What else could I do. Nervous yet excited I rose, walked round and stood in front of her.
"Across my knee"
I did exactly as bade only to be told, "Get up boy and get back across the other way" she said crossly."I thought you'd paid enough attention to me to know I'm left handed - plainly I'm going to have to teach you that as well"
It had occurred to me as I thought back to my shopping and her smoking but how was I supposed to remember that now? I laid myself sheepishly across her thighs the other way.
Her right arm gripped around my waist and her left hand rested upon my jean clad right buttock and tapped a few times. As it did, she almost purred, "I so love teaching naughty boys valuable lessons" and without further warning SMACK her palm fell. Quite hard and it certainly tingled but nothing to worry about.
"And it's been so long since I last did THIS" and her palm fell on my other cheek with similar force.
"And boy.........SMACK SMACK........you will..............SMACK SMACK......learn......SMACK SMACK..................a very............SMACK SMACK.............valuable...........SMACK SMACK......lesson.......................SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. Get up"
I eased myself up and felt a very warm glow in my jeans, yet something bizarrely excited me about the situation.
"Right boy lets have these off" and she unfastened my jeans letting them fall to the floor and I just stood there watching her stand. SLAP SLAP, I felt two stinging blows on my boxers as she reached round. "I said OFF boy" I quickly stepped out of my jeans. "And those" she added, pulling the waist band out and letting it twang back. I removed them red faced.
"HA!" She mocked. "What's this?" and she pointed at my semi erect penis. "Time to get serious I think boy"
I shivered, what did she mean by serious? Then bold as brass she took off her blouse and skirt to reveal a shapely body clad only in black bra and knickers and my penis became fully erect. Obviously she saw and her hand reached out and gently stroked it saying "Well we'd better see what we can do about this hadn't we?" For a few moments I was in ecstasy, but it was only a few moments as she stopped, sat back down and hauled me back over her lap. Holding my waist tighter than before her hand stroked my naked buttocks, my erection settling between her thighs. "I can see I'm going to really enjoy teaching you"
SMACKK SMACKK SPANK SPANK SLAPPP SLAPPP SMACKK SMACKK SPANK SPANK SLAPPP SLAPPP SMACKK SMACKK SPANK SPANK SLAPPP SLAPPP SMACKK SMACKK SPANK SPANK SLAPPP SLAPPP her hand fell rapidly onto my already tingling bum inducing a deep sting all over. I was gasping a little but wriggling was useless given how firmly she was holding my waist.
She paused for a few moments and ran her hand over both my stinging cheeks.
"Hmm. These are quite warm now............ and nice and red. But nowhere near red enough"
I remained slumped across her lap and just as I digested her words CRACKK CRACKK CRACKK CRACKK CRACKK CRACKK her hand fell harder than before, alternating between each of my buttocks.
I yelped and kicked as the sting built even more. How could a woman's hand hurt so much? She released her grip and told me to get up which I did, slowly. Immediately my hands went behind and I tried to ease the sting. She smiled at my reaction and said,
"Stand in the corner and face the wall" and pointed. Slowly I shuffled across the floor to where she pointed.
"Hands on head boy" she commanded and the tone of her voice left me little option.
"Right, now don't you dare move. I'll be back shortly" I heard her walk out of the kitchen and tempted though I was to rub, I remained still looking at the flecked tiles on the wall in front of me. I heard her return and some rattling as she was obviously putting something on the kitchen table. Next I heard a familiar click of a lighter and smelt the smoke. I'd kill for a cigarette myself right now and I started to turn.
"KEEP STILL BOY" she commanded. What seemed like an age later, but in reality was less than five minutes she said calmly, "Come and stand in front of me" which I did and though the sting of her hand was easing I was still in no doubt this wasn't a dream.
Her hand reached out and held my now flaccid penis. She laughed mockingly. "Oh, he's suddenly rather small. At least you're starting to learn" Starting I thought, and then my stomach sank further than I thought possible as she simply said, "Back over my knee"
I hesitated. "Hurry up boy. You came to meet me, you stayed and this is about what I want and I told you that you would learn." she snapped. Then more serenely, "Now get back over my knee"
I complied and as I laid and lowered myself, I noticed with some apprehension that she had placed on the floor a heavy wooden hairbrush and a rubber soled slipper which were now inches from my face.Her arm grasped my waist again and, as I stared hopelessly with dread at the items placed in front of me, SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK her hand fell rapidly. My head was in a whirl, I certainly wasn't expecting her to reignite the heat like that.
"Right boy, now to finish the lesson. Pass me the hairbrush."
I picked it up and held it behind me. I felt it slip from my fingers as she took it and almost instantly felt the cold wood resting on my hot right cheek. Not for long though as she drew it back and brought it down with a resounding CRACKKKK and before I had time to react CRACKKKK it landed on my other cheek.
Noises I can't described emanated from my lips and my feet kicked, but to no avail.
CRACKK after CRACKK landed on my exposed buttocks inducing a level of sting I never dreamed possible. I lost count but the wicked brush continued to rain hard unforgiving CRACKK after CRACKK. I hadn't cried since I was a little boy but I knew I was approaching that stage when she put the brush down on the table and started to run her hands over my burning cheeks. I have to admit, despite the pain and indignation I was suffering that was quite nice, until she started squeezing them hard and digging her nails in.
"Hmmmmmm" she murmured. "Nice shade of red now and one or two purple patches. They'll bruise nicely and remind you for a good few days to come boy" I had started to relax, foolishly.
"Stand up - and DO NOT touch your bottom."
I dragged myself to my feet and looked at her through misty eyes.
"Awwww, is it hurting?" she mocked
"Y y yesssssss" I uttered.
"Good. Now pass me my slipper"
As I bent to pick it up SLAPPPPPP her hand fell hard and I couldn't prevent myself from jumping up.
"Oh for goodness sake boy. If I have to pick it up myself it'll be even worse for you. Now, pass me my slipper"
At least this time I knew to expect a stinging blow or two from her hand as I bent, and I wasn't disappointed.
"Thank you" she said as I handed it to her, " Now bend right over the table."
I wasn't about to argue and did exactly that. Her hand pressed firmly down in the small of my back making sure I couldn't raise myself or reach round and try and hide my buttocks form the stinging blows I knew were coming.
"Ever fantasised about Auntie's slipper have you boy? Well, this is the reality!"
I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about and trying to understand her words, SLAPP SLAPP she laid her slipper across the top of each thigh. I yelped and bucked but it seemed little effort on her part to hold me in position.
SLAPPP SLAPPP SLAPPP she landed her slipper three times in the same spot the top of my right buttock and SLAPPP SLAPPP SLAPPP the same spot at the top of my left. I could contain myself no longer and I just lay there helpless, tears rolling down my cheeks.
SLAPPP SLAPPP SLAPPP same spot middle of right, SLAPPP SLAPPP SLAPPP same spot middle of left. I started to sob gently as the tears continued to roll yet still she continued, and somehow I didn't have the strength ................ or inclination to plead with her to stop. Why?
SLAPPP SLAPPP SLAPPP across the bottom of my right cheek the lower edge of her slipper stinging my thighs, and SLAPPP SLAPPP SLAPPP similarly on my left.

"There" she said softly, "You may stand up now"
Slowly, ever so slowly and painfully I did. She looked me up and down as I wiped tears from my eyes and tried to compose myself.
"That'll do.............for this time"
My heart pumped. What made her think there'd be another time? But before I could answer that question she gently took my hand and put it inside her knickers and pushed it down. She was dripping wet and no sooner had I realised that than she had removed my hand and licked my fingers.
"See what a bad boy you are. Look what you did to me, but you're not having any of me." I just couldn't comprehend the situation and certainly there was no inclination in my loins to even think about her wetness as she continued, "I might let you have me another time but right now you must get dressed and go home. I'm going to bed for a play.Remember this is about me and what I want"
It was certainly painful putting my boxers and jeans back on and somewhat confused she let me out into the dark cool Autumnal evening. "Good night Alex", she called as she shut the door and locked it leaving me stood on her doorstep. I walked, in some discomfort, back to my car and my head spinning trying to make sense of it all. I drove home wincing every time I had to operate a pedal and was finally glad to be back in my own home.

I turned on my laptop and Googled "Spanking". I read articles and blogs, watched video clips, even found out what she meant about "auntie's slipper" and started to learn about a whole new world, so different to the light spanking games I'd played with girl friends past to heighten stimulation prior to love making. Louise was definitely a Top or Domme I had discovered, but was I really a bottom or sub. I wasn't sure. I lay in bed late that night, and was fascinated by it all. I wanted know more. All sorts of buring questions swirled around. Spanking bloody hurt but would canes and tawses hurt more than a hard hand, brush and slipper? All I did know was that I would be regularly shopping at Tesco and only using one particular checkout.

hairbrushedhubby

Re: The Checkout

Post by hairbrushedhubby » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:47 am

Very good story, well done, is there more to come?

Often123

Post by Often123 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:46 am

Auntie Louise is quite a woman, I hope we'll be able to read more about her and Alex. Very good story.

kenowk

Post by kenowk » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:09 pm

Thanks. I really enjoyed that. Will bee trawling supermarket checkouts daily from now on!!
Do let's have some more

john_s_macleod

Post by john_s_macleod » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:44 pm

Great story, Lex! Pity that F/M stories don't draw more comments, they seem to get plenty of views. With only a few words you made this woman very appealing and the reasonableness of both characters' actions gave the impression of journalism more than fiction - should we hope so for your sake, or no?