Daddy Jack and Little Maddie Part 1 M/F

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
summerblush82

Daddy Jack and Little Maddie Part 1 M/F

Post by summerblush82 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:11 am

This is a Daddy Dom/Adult little girl spanking story I am writing. Sexual content ahead. I was picturing either Leonardo Dicaprio or Chris Pine while writing "Jack" and I feel really perverted for having wrote this. Oh well lol.

So here they were, on their sixth date.... or was it their seventh? Madison Winters couldn't think straight. She had met Jack Logan on an Internet dating site. He had contacted her because he loved her profile and her photos. He especially loved her "childlike playfulness" and the fact that she wanted a strong man who could take charge in the relationship.

Madison had a profile on "Findyourperfectmatch. com" and like every woman on a dating site she was getting a ton of responses. It came to a point where she had to be shallow. She looked at the pictures first, and if the man wasn't her type looks wise, into the trash that email would go. And she was trashing a LOT of emails...until she got to Jack Logan's. He was drop dead gorgeous. Looks wise he was everything she wanted in a man. And then she read his profile...

It was a lot different than what she was used to, that much was certain. She was so mesmerized by Jack's gorgeous pictures that when she clicked on the link to his dating profile, it took her a few seconds to notice his profile's headline. "Daddy Dom Seeks Adult Little Girl To Love And Cherish."

Daddy Dom? What the heck was a Daddy Dom? Despite being a little puzzled, Madison was also curious. Plus, this man was amazingly hot. How could she pass up at least one date?

The first time they met, Madison almost fainted. Jack was even better looking in person, and quite charismatic! She wondered how on earth a man like this could be single. But once he explained to her the type of relationship he required, she could see how that could scare quite a few women off. He wanted a Daddy Dom/little girl relationship, and he would accept no other.
He told her that if this was going to be a problem for her, then he was definitely not the man for her. He told her that if she agreed to a relationship like this, she would have to promise that there was no backing out once their agreement was sealed. And once she agreed to this type of lifestyle, she could no longer do anything without her "daddy" Jack's approval. She would be giving up a lot of freedom, and she was not sure if this was something she was prepared to do.

After Jack explained his requirements, Madison told him she would keep an open mind, and he ended up asking her out on a second date, and then another, and another, and now here they were again. He had refrained from letting his "daddy" side out in full swing yet. And he even refrained from touching her sexually, merely giving her a sweet peck on the lips to bid her goodnight at the end of every date. Madison was actually getting frustrated at the lack of physical contact from him, but he reminded her that he would not go to that place until she made up her mind about wither or not the Daddy Dom/little girl lifestyle was for her.

Madison was already on her third glass of wine and feeling a little tipsy. She was nervously discussing her favorite video games, and Jack flashed her his toothy grin, secretly delighted that she liked to amuse her inner child. But he could also tell she was nervous. After a long rant about the latest Resident Evil games, there was a pause in the conversation. Madison cleared her throat, feeling herself blush at the look Jack was giving her. There was a look of endearment in his steel blue eyes, and a smile remained on his lips.

"So..." Jack broke the awkward silence. "This is our seventh date now."

"Seven already?" Madison slurred.

Jack slowly nodded. "Indeed. Lucky number seven. And I think it's about time I have a decision from you."

Madison felt herself swallow hard. This was it. She would either have to submit to the lifestyle he wanted, or risk never seeing this gorgeous and wonderful man again. "Um....uh. Right now? Right this moment? Can it at least wait until later?"

"Madison Lynn Winters," Jack scolded, finally allowing a little bit of his "daddy" side to come out. "I have taken you out on seven dates now, and spoiled you rotten. I have opened myself up to you. We can't keep doing this. I'm not just a sugar daddy, I am a Daddy Dom. And I think it's time to decide if we should continue this, or remain only friends."

Madison felt a twinge in her heart, when he mentioned the words "only friends." Somehow she didn't like the thought of that one bit. "Look, I didn't say no. I mean...I didn't say that...um...I would be...opposed to this type of...relationship. It's just...there are so many people in this restaurant. Could we at least discuss this after we leave?"

A small smile returned to Jack's handsome face. "I suppose we can wait until we get back to my place. But for now, you barely touched your steak and you've already had three glasses of wine. So I suggest you start eating your dinner, before you make yourself sick." Jack took a sip of his water, the only drink he was having. He would be driving after all.

"Thanks," Madison smiled, a bit relieved. She started to cut into her steak, when Jack reached over and took the knife from her, then pulled her plate closer to his side of the table.

"Here let me cut this for you honey," Jack said sweetly, before cutting into her steak.

"You don't have to do that, I'm not helpless you know," said Madison.

"I know," said Jack. "But you're a bit buzzed and I don't want you to cut yourself."

He cut her steak up in nice little pieces for her, and Madison had to admit, she liked it. "Now eat as much as you can." Jack ordered.

Madison ate about 8 bites of steak before requesting another glass of wine from Jack. But at first, Jack refused. "No sweetie, you've already had enough for now. Eat more steak please, and then I'll think about it."

Madison sighed. She would really need another glass of wine before they had their "discussion" later. She wanted to be good and drunk, so that when she finally told him she agreed to be his "little girl" she wouldn't faint from nerves. She suddenly thought of a way to coerce him. "Please daddy..." she heard the words come out of her mouth. Jack raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?"

Madison's face was now beet red. "Please daddy. Can I have one more glass of wine? Please?" She flashed him the most innocent "little girl" look that she could muster.

Jack chuckled. "I see what you're trying to do. Naughty little girl. Trying to sweet talk me into buying you more wine huh?"

Madison batted her eyelashes. "Pleeeeeease?"

"I suppose," Said Jack. "But just this one time, and don't think you can get anything you want out of me just by sweet talking me and calling me daddy little girl. If you decide to be mine, calling me daddy will be just another one of the rules I will require you to follow."

So Jack ordered Madison another glass of wine, and he noticed her starting to chug this one down a lot quicker than the last three. "Careful honey. Remember to pace yourself." Said Jack.

Madison scoffed. "Don't think I can't hold my liquor buddy!" She slurred. Jack gave her a disapproving look, then reached over the table with a napkin and gently wiped away some drool that was dribbling down Madison's face. "Hey! Keep your hands on (hic) your side of the table pal!" She covered her mouth and giggled at her hiccups.

"Okay," said Jack. "It is quite clear that you have had enough to drink, young lady."

"Awww, I was only teasing!" Madison laughed quite loudly. She was getting louder and louder by the minute and was starting to disrupt the people at the table next to them.

"Shhh, keep your voice down. I don't think you realize how loud you're being." Said Jack. But at this point, Madison found everything to be utterly hilarious. It was a huge relief to finally feel relaxed. Jack couldn't help but laugh a little, finding her drunken state to be quite humorous and cute.

That is, up until she started singing offensive songs quite loudly to herself, loudly enough for the children a few tables down to hear. Jack scolded her and repeatedly told her to keep her voice down, But Madison's drunken self found his seriousness to be quite adorable. When Jack told her there were children in the room who could hear her, and that they were getting dirty looks from other people in the restaurant, Madison simply told him "Well, all kids gotta grow up some time, and I can't help it if most adults are prudes." She said it rather loudly.

This was the last straw for Jack. She was clearly testing him....wasn't she? Either way he had, had enough. He asked the waiter for the check, and luckily the waiter was quick in bringing it out. Jack had a hunch that the entire restaurant wanted him and his loud companion to leave. So when the waiter placed the check on the table, Jack politely thanked him and quickly gathered his jacket in his arms, then he offered to help Madison out of her seat.

"But...I'm not ready to go yet," Madison slurred.

Jack's palm was itching. "Young lady..." he said in a low serious voice. "I really don't think you want to cause more of a scene than you already have. Come. I have movies, games and ice cream waiting for you at my place."

It took a few minutes, but Jack was able to get her out of her seat without causing more of a scene, and they hastily left the restaurant.

Madison awoke the next morning with a massive hang over. She found herself in a huge, comfortable king sized bed and was delighted when Jack brought in a tray with breakfast he had prepared just for her. He served her in bed and made her feel like a princess.

After Madison finished her meal, she felt much better but she still felt like she could sleep a few more hours. Jack took her tray back to the kitchen, and Madison settled back down in the massive, ridiculously comfortable bed, expecting she would be allowed to go back to sleep. She heard Jack's footsteps walking back up the hall, and then the door of the room opening again. She heard him walk passed the bed and into the bathroom.

Madison figured he needed to use the restroom, but he left the door open, and it wasn't long before she heard the sound of running bath water. She pulled the covers up over her head, trying to drown out the noise. She soon felt Jack standing over her once more, and he gently pulled the covers away from her body, causing her to gasp. "It is time to get up, my little one."

"I don't wanna," Madison groaned, sounding quite childish. Jack smirked.

"I'm sorry little girl, but you have to get up now. It's time for your bath."

Madison sat up in bed. "Bath? In the morning?"

"It will make you feel better," said Jack. "I'm sure you still feel a little groggy and hung over."

"Which is exactly why you should let me sleep more," Madison snapped.

"You were quite drunk last night," Jack growled, getting fed up with her attitude. "Be that as it may, we made an agreement last night. Do you remember what that was? Hmmm?"

Madison felt her tummy doing flip flops. "Um....uhhhh."

"You agreed to be my little girl, Madison," said Jack. "Or should I say "little Maddie."

"Oh," said Madison. Jack heard a little shake in her voice.

"Do you still feel that this is what you want, little Maddie? If this is truly not what you want, then this will be the last time we can see each other in this way. It is a submissive adult little girl I desire, and I cannot be content in any other type of relationship. So will you accept this type of lifestyle, or shall we say our goodbyes?"

Madison could almost cry at the thought of not seeing him again. Who was she kidding? She would definitely cry if she couldn't see Jack again. With her entire body trembling, she conjured up the courage to reply. "Yes."

Jack lifted his eyebrows. "Yes what? Yes this is what you want, or yes we should say our goodbyes?"

Madison pulled her trembling little body out of the King sized bed, and with her head tilted to the floor, unable to look Jack in the eyes, she managed to barely whisper "Yes this is what I want...."

Jack slowly sauntered over to Madison to where his body was inches away from hers. She could feel his warmth. He placed a finger under her chin and gently forced her head up so that he could look into her pretty greenish-blue eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch that," he whispered in what Madison thought was a rather seductive voice.

"Yes," Madison squeaked, ignoring the lump in her throat. "Yes. This is what I want."

Jack flashed her the smile that made many women melt. "Good." He took her petite hand in his, gently trailing his thumb across her palm. "Then it is time for daddy to give his little girl a bath."

He led her into the massive bathroom where an equally massive, marble tub was being filled to the brim. It was also full of bubbles. Madison saw a bottle of "Mr. Bubble" three in one bubble soap sitting on the bathtub and blushed. She had not seen a bottle of Mr. Bubble anything since she was a small child.

Jack turned off the water then turned his attention back to his subject. Madison was once again looking at the floor, until she felt his strong arms engulf her body and pull her into his chest. He kissed her on the forehead. She was still in the baggy T-shirt he had given her to wear the night before. One of his old T-shirts, and the panties she wore to dinner.

Madison suddenly felt cool air hitting her back as Jack began to slowly lift up her shirt. She sucked in her breath "Arms up little one," Jack cooed.

Madison gulped, but did as she was told. He slipped the shirt off, letting her full breasts bounce into view. Madison instinctively covered her chest with her arms. Jack gave her a loving smile. "Don't be shy little one. They are beautiful."

He gently pushed her arms away, and planted a tender kiss on the top of each of her breasts. Her nipples were hard and erect, so he also decided to give each nipple a little peck.

He ran his hands down her back, over her full hips and down to meet her plump little bottom. He groped her bottom through the pink fabric of her bikini panties then slipped his thumbs into the waistband. Madison gasped as he very slowly peeled her panties down, baring her white and round little bottom before his ravenous eyes, along with her tight shaven little pussy.

He pulled them down to her ankles, and had her step out of them. He tossed them aside and looked over his naked, blushing little girl with seductive eyes. He ran a hand through his thick, dark blond hair, and then suddenly reached out and grabbed Madison by her petite wrist, pulling her into another embrace.

He felt her breasts pressing against his body, and his hands found their way to her bottom once more. Madison felt tiny, and vulnerable whilst trapped in his strong arms. She could feel his tight muscles pressed against her body. She gasped when he started to plant gentle butterfly kisses on her neck. Then, she felt his hot breath on her ear as he began to whisper, "Just to let you know, you will be receiving your first spanking after your bath." He gently patted her bottom and felt her tense up.

"S..spanking?" Madison gulped.

Jack gently stroked her hair. "Yes little girl. I'm afraid so. You were very naughty last night. I am not sure you even remember, what with how much alcohol you drank. But mark my words little girl, now that I am your daddy I will never allow you to behave in such an irresponsible way again. And I think a sore little bottom will be a good reminder for you to be a good little girl. Otherwise you know daddy will turn you over his knee, and spank your bare little bottom crimson.

He heard Madison whimpering as he gently slapped her little bottom, one cheek at a time. His eyes were glued to her adorably pale little cheeks, admiring the amount of jiggle they produced from such a gentle smack. He could feel something growing in his pants as well. “Alright little one. In the tub you go.”

Jack gently lifted Madison up and placed her in the bubbly water. Jack used his own hands to wash her back with soap, and Madison moaned. She suddenly felt like she was in heaven as Jack worked out the kinks in her tense muscles. She returned to her blushing shy self as Jack had her stand up again so he could wash her legs, bottom and pussy. Jack tenderly ran a washcloth along Madison’s round little bottom, slowly and very gently washing in circles. Madison quivered as the washcloth very slowly made its way around her side, and then to her crotch.

When Jack reached Madison’s pussy, he had to hold her steady with his other arm to make sure she didn't faint. Madison sucked in her breath as her new handsome Daddy Dom very gently but very thoroughly scrubbed her little pussy with the washcloth.

When he was done, he rinsed her off and helped her out of the tub. He threw a towel around her naked body and immediately began drying her off himself. Madison yelped when he ran the towel over her pussy then roughly dried off her back, paying the most attention to her bottom. When he was finally done drying her off, he picked up his naked and clean little girl then carried her back over to the bed where he laid her onto her back.
He could now see that Madison’s entire little body was blushing. He smiled down at her lovingly, before pouring baby powder all over her tummy and shaved little pussy. He started to very gently rub it into her flat tummy before making his way down to her pussy. Madison’s little hands instinctively flied down to protect her pussy from his hand. She was rewarded with a gentle but firm slap to the wrist.

“Ah, ah, ah,” Jack scolded. “My little girl is never allowed to interfere when daddy is taking care of her. She is to keep her hands to herself unless daddy gives her permission to do otherwise. Now is daddy making himself clear?”

“Yes…sir,” said Madison. She was still getting used to the idea of calling him “Daddy” but Jack knew the time would come where she would prefer to call him nothing else.

Madison squirmed as Jack teased her little pussy, gently rubbing in the baby powder before flipping her over onto her stomach. He poured baby powder all over her bare round bottom then gently but eagerly rubbed it in, groping and fondling as he did so. Then he carefully lifted her off of the bed and carried her over to a straight back chair he had set up in the middle of the room.

When Madison saw where he was leading her she started to panic. “You’re going to spank me right now?”

“Yes my little Captain Obvious,” Jack teased. “Also, we discussed this earlier. That you would be getting a spanking right after your bath.”

“But I was feeling so good, and now my bottom is so tender!” Madison whined. “Do we have to end the morning on such a sour note?”

“You agreed to my discipline when you agreed to be my little girl Madison. I gave you several opportunities to change your mind. You were quite the naughty little thing last night and you deserve this spanking. But since this will be your first spanking from me, I promise I wont go as harsh on you as I normally would. That being said you are getting this spanking wither you like it or not.”

Jack sat down on the straight back chair, and stood the petite and naked little Madison next to him. She was shaking like a leaf so Jack tried to gently rub her back and bottom to calm her. “Hey now,” he soothed. “Don’t be frightened little Maddie. Even though I am your Daddy Dom now, a Dom/sub relationship should still be about mutual pleasure. I would never give my little girl a punishment spanking without after care, and I never go beyond what I think are my little girls limits. I am a very loving and very protective Daddy Dom. But I am also very strict when I need to be and I do think that is something you desperately need.”

Jack gently lifted the naked girl up and softly splayed her across his jean-clad lap. She was tiny compared to him so she fit over his lap quite nicely. It was actually comfortable for Madison as far as spanking positions went, even though her little feet didn’t touch the floor. She felt like she had progressed to being five years old as Jack patted her plump little bottom and began to scold her like she indeed was a five year old.

“Look at this naughty little bottom,” Jack commented as he started to lightly tap her lower bottom one cheek at a time. “It’s shocking to me that no one else has tried to claim this bottom as their own yet. Until I showed up, luckily for me.”

Madison whimpered a little. “Shhhh little Maddie,” he cooed. “I haven’t even started yet. Daddy was just admiring the cute jiggle his adorable little girl’s bouncing bare bottom makes when he spanks it. I can’t wait to see how much your little bottom bounces when I’m really spanking it,” Madison could feel him drooling.

And Madison assumed he really had the urge to make her bottom bounce more. He started spanking harder, one cheek at a time and sometimes would land a sharp spank across both cheeks at once. He especially paid attention to her lower bottom as that seemed to give her bottom the most bounce. He noticed Madison's hips starting to gyrate back and forth as the heat in her bottom grew.

Madison's little hand suddenly shot back to protect her bottom, but Jack quickly caught her wrist and pinned it to the small of her back. "Oh no you don't you naughty little brat. Naughty little girls are not allowed to protect their bottoms during a spanking."

SLAP, SMACK!

"Owie!" Madison squeaked and Jack felt his cock twitch. Her voice sounded so adorable and childlike. Her bottom was jiggling and bouncing all over the place as his strong hand continued to assault her round little globes.

"You will never, ever be rude like that when we are out at a restaurant again. Am I making myself clear young lady?" His hand landed across both her cheeks at once. She squirmed and kicked her little legs, struggling to get away but knowing it was impossible.

SLAP, THWOP, SMACK!

"I said am I making myself clear young lady?" He dropped his voice lower, giving her a clear warning.

“Yessss sssiirrrr!” Madison managed to squeak as Jack’s hand continued to rain down on her reddening posterior.

“Now that I’m your daddy, I have a feeling you’re going to find yourself over my knee getting your little tushie spanked quite a bit young lady. I must say, there were quite a few times I wanted to redden your little fanny on our past dates. In fact I have been waiting for this since I first laid eyes on you!”

He spanked her little bottom until it was a healthy shade of crimson. He only ceased when Madison started to beg and plead. Something she never thought she would do as an adult! “Pleeease Jack, pleeease stop!” she squeaked through short breaths.

“I’m sorry what was that?” He slapped her bottom a few more times. “How is a little girl supposed to address her daddy during a spanking?”

“Please daddy! Please daddy stop!” Madison yelped, swallowing the last of her pride.

Jack finally stopped and Madison was relieved when he started massaging the sting out of her cheeks. “That’s better.” He lifted her up and then had her sit on his lap. Madison winced a little as her hot bottom touched the rough fabric of his jeans. One of his hands continued to massage the sting out of her bottom as his other hand began to massage her inner thigh. Madison’s little face was flushed and she felt utterly humiliated.

Jack pulled her head against his chest and stroked her hair. “I’m sorry I had to do that my little one, but you clearly needed some discipline. However being a Daddy Dom is not always about giving punishments. I am also here to give my little girl pleasure.” Madison looked up into his gentle blue eyes. Jack brushed some hair out of her eyes then leaned down and planted a sweet kiss on her full lips.

To be continued…..

goodgirl7

Re: Daddy Jack and Little Maddie Part 1 M/F

Post by goodgirl7 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:49 am

Great story - more, please!

spoiledbrat18

Re: Daddy Jack and Little Maddie Part 1 M/F

Post by spoiledbrat18 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Is this gonna be a series? because I want more ASAP :D

oh yea btw it was goooooood ! :)