Chocolate Talks (4th and final part)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
goodgirl7

Chocolate Talks (4th and final part)

Post by goodgirl7 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:18 pm

With a jolt of surprise I realize that it wasn’t that long ago that I was standing in this corner – unless the clock stopped. I had checked the clock during the hand spanking, it had lasted about 8 minutes. So the hairbrush spanking could only have taken a minute or two. Boy, I could have sworn it had gone on for hours.

I so want to rub my poor bottom, but I am not sure he has left the room. There’s a simple way to check though: if I move back from the wall just a tiny bit… “Nose right in the corner, don’t you move a muscle!”, I hear the strict voice behind me. Ah, he’s still here, so rubbing would be a bad idea.

The clock ticks away the minutes and the immediate sting is fading from my bottom, leaving a dull ache and probably a spectacular colour, judging by the heat it radiates. I feel subdued and humiliated standing here with a bottom that must rival a red traffic light, but I also feel worried. He said earlier that I would wish for the brush back when we discussed the lying and keep wondering with mounting apprehension what he might have in store for me.

I go through the correction collection in my mind. The ruler? Not likely. The cane is bad, but he never has the heart to spank me really hard with it (you know the old line “it hurts me more than it hurts you”? Not completely untrue for him when it comes to the cane.). The lexan paddle? I shuffle my feet nervously. What a totally unpleasant idea, but it’s not worse than the hairbrush which firmly remains on top of my “implements to avoid” list. I’ve also had some pretty thorough spankings with the old lochgelly tawse he bought a few years back. It’s bad, but again no worse than the hairbrush. Only – a spanking with the tawse on an already spanked bottom? I shudder.

“Come here, young lady.” he suddenly interrupts my train of thought. I start and spin around. He has settled on the couch and is tapping his knee. I am worried, but I know better than not to obey him.

He positions me in front of him and looks at me. When he starts speaking, it’s slow and deliberate, as if he’s weighing every word.

“I’ve been thinking long and hard.”, he says. Ah yes, during the Sponge Bob TV break I assume. “Spanking you is only part of the solution to our little problem here, because I know you well enough to know that you will not stop trying to ignore my rules and do exactly as you please.” I blush. “I’m not going to…” I protest, but he interrupts me. “Oh yes, you will. Once the sting has faded from your bottom and certainly long before you can sit comfortably again, you will try to find a way around the rules.”

I wonder what makes him think that.

“But this is something I can’t let you do, do you understand me?” His blue eyes rest on mine. “So we need to make a few arrangements to make sure you understand why this will be a very bad idea.”

I’m starting to have a really bad feeling about this.

“First of all, no more chocolate until I say so.”, he says. “What? None at all?” I burst out disbelievingly. He nods. “None at all.”, he confirms. “But…”, I start. “Secondly”, he continues loudly, cutting across me, “I need to make sure that you don’t buy any chocolate when I’m not with you, like you did today.”

His blue eyes throw me a reproachful look, and I realize I can’t meet it. My toes just seem a lot more interesting all of a sudden.

“I will therefore give you a certain amount of cash every day, and you will bring me receipts for everything that you buy. I will also check your credit card bills, same thing there. If you buy sweets or if there is any amount that you don’t have a receipt for, you will receive a spanking that will make the hairbrush spanking you just received look like a gentle warm-up. Understood?” I swallow hard, then nod.

“Now, lastly, and you will not like it.” Right. Because I just loved everything he has said so far. He clears his throat. “If I ever find out you eat chocolate at work, chocolate your co-workers give you, I will personally talk to them and ask them to support me in my attempt to keep you healthy.”

I let out a horrified gasp. “WHAT? No! You wouldn’t! I mean, you couldn’t!”, I splutter. But then I look into his eyes and again I can read his mind. He can. And he will.

“Oh yes, I can. And I will.”, he says calmly.

I feel the heat rise in my face as I picture him talking to the girls. I’d die of shame if he actually did that. “I don’t want that, come on! I’m not a child anymore!” I say, half pleadingly, half angrily.

“Oh, so you feel like you have behaved like an adult?”, he asks. My blush deepens.

“If you don’t want me to talk to your co-workers, then don’t give me a reason to. Understood?” He slightly shifts his position while I still try to find the right words to dissuade him. He, however, has moved on already. “There is something else.” His voice is quiet now. “I am very disappointed that you lied to me.” His eyes find mine again. “Don’t ever do that again.”

I bite my lip. “I am very, very sorry.”, I say quietly. He nods. “I know, but it will be a while before I will be able to trust you again.”

His words hit me like a physical blow and my bottom lip starts trembling. My eyes fill with tears again and I try to blink them away. “I didn’t want that.”, I say, my voice shaking. “I’m really, really sorry.”

“I’m not convinced that you’re actually sorry about what you did. I think you feel sorry to have been found out, and sorry for yourself because you are about to be spanked.”, he says. He has a determined look on his face and I realize with a jolt of fear that there will be no being let off easy in this second spanking.

“Go to the cabinet and bring me the new item you will find there.” He points to the correction collection. With shaking knees I walk over to the cabinet. The new item is placed right on top, and with a shaking hand I take it out. It’s a paddle, about the size of a large oval hairbrush. There are holes drilled into it, and I know I will totally hate it. “Bring it over.”

I do as I am told.

“Please, do you really have to spank me again?”, I ask with a trembling voice as I hand the paddle to him. “I mean, I know I deserve it, but I’m so sore already and… ouch!” I suddenly find myself with my face in the pillow on the couch. He has grabbed my wrist and unceremoniously pulled me forward over his knee.

Now you might wonder why he keeps interrupting me like that. He does that when things are serious, because I have a habit of trying to talk myself out of trouble. More often than not with success, so when he’s serious about a spanking, his strategy is to not give me much opportunity to try.

“Why are you being spanked?”

“B-because I lied to you.”, I answer, and even I can hear the fear in my voice. “But I’m really, really sorry, and… OWWWWWWW!”

The first spank has landed on my already sore bottom.

Oh. My. Word! That paddle hurts like crazy! It feels like half of my bottom is being pushed through the holes, I won’t sit comfortably for a week!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

“Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww – Oh please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease STOP!”

Gosh, he was right, I really wish for the brush back. The pain is almost unendurable.

CRACK!

“PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!”

How easily he re-ignited the flame from my first spanking. After only five spanks I’m pleading more and more incoherently and try to get off his lap. Without any success, of course, his grip around my waist is vice-like and leaves me almost no wriggling room.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

I howl and moan, but there is nothing I can do. I try stopping the horrible paddle with my hand, but he catches it easily and holds it well away from my bottom while the paddle keeps dancing on my bottom. My legs jerk up in order to protect my poor bottom, and to make sure he can’t swing the paddle as much as before, but it’s no use. He orders me to put my legs back down and traps them between his own.

Now I am completely helpless. All fight leaves me as again and again the paddle lands on my bottom and sit spot – and all I can do is sob and plead, crying out every time the paddle hits its mark. My face is wet with tears – something that has never happened before, never before have I cried during a spanking!

Finally, after what feels like ages, it stops. He helps me up and guides me to sit on his lap. My hands frantically rub the part of my bottom I can reach while I sob against his chest. The heat radiating from my bottom is unbelievable and I can feel little bumps under my fingers. Those must be from the holes in the paddle.

Over and over I tell him how very sorry I am. “Alright, baby, it’s alright.” he murmurs while he rocks my like a little child, rubbing my back. It takes a long time for me to calm down and hiccup myself into silence. My face is wet with tears I haven’t bothered to wipe away, seeing that I needed both hands to try and soothe the raging fire in my bottom.

He pulls a tissue out of his pocket and very gently wipes the tears away, but the tenderness in his gesture only serves to produce fresh tears. He pulls me close and gives me a long hug until I have calmed down completely.

All of a sudden I am so tired. I can’t even imagine getting up, I just want to sit here and let him hold me forever. He seems to understand, because he repositions me and scoops me up in his arms. My head rests against his shoulder as he carries me upstairs to our bedroom and gently lowers me onto our bed. I flinch as my bare, hot bottom touches the mattress and immediately roll over onto my side.

He pulls the covers over me and then sits down next to me, on top of the blankets, and pulls me towards him. I now lie in his arms, my head resting on his shoulder. His hands rub my back while I have one hand on his chest, the other still surreptitiously massaging my blazing bottom.

“Take a nap.”, he says quietly. “I’ll stay here until you are sleeping.” My eyelids droop. I am so tired now… and, strange as it may sound, my thoughts wander to our laundry room and the little piggy bank I keep there. The one where I put all those loose coins I find in our various pockets when checking them for the wash. It’s nearly full. Maybe he has forgotten all about it, and I can sneak out a few coins for emergencies… purchases he doesn’t need to know about…

With a smile on my face I fall asleep.

Often123

Re: Chocolate Talks (4th and final part)

Post by Often123 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:32 pm

Uh-oh, even the co-workers will be watching, and perhaps more? Ah, it looks like more naughtiness is in your mind. ;)

poutylips

Post by poutylips » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:31 am

Very nice...good chapter

tk04

Post by tk04 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:43 am

Loved all 4 parts! More, more!!

sweetcheeks2

Post by sweetcheeks2 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Great story again! Beautiful ending!