Chocolate Talks (Part 1)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
goodgirl7

Chocolate Talks (Part 1)

Post by goodgirl7 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 am

I can read minds. Honestly, I can!

Well, maybe not everyone’s. But I can read his. And right now he’s thinking, “Wait till I get you home, young lady.” And “You’re in a lot of trouble!”

He grabs my arm and pulls me close. “You’re in a lot of trouble.”, he whispers sternly in my ear so the other shoppers in the grocery store can’t hear. Well, who would have thought. Now we’re just missing… “You wait till I get you home!” He glares at me.

True, I have been foolish enough to ask him to help me control my chocolate consumption after my last medical check-up and my doctor’s raised eyebrows at my blood sugar level. But the situation is fraught with misunderstandings: He allows me to eat chocolate twice a week, which I think is nothing and he thinks is more than enough. Don’t get me wrong, I’m trying, but it’s chocolate we’re talking about! So every night when I get home he asks me if I had any chocolate during the day and I’m supposed to tell him the truth. Problem is, if I tell him the truth, I get a spanking five times a week. Who would want that? Not me, because, hey – his spankings HURT!

So tonight… well, I said no when he asked. Unfortunately, when I had opened my purse just now to find our shopping list, there it was – a half-eaten bar of my favourite chocolate. Trust Mr. Eagle Eyes to have spotted it immediately.

He now pulls the incriminating evidence out of my bag. “Forgot to mention it, did you?” he asks coldly. “Slipped your mind, did it?” His anger and obvious disappointment send shivers down my spine. All the same I give him what I hope is a dazzling smile. “Well, at least it’s only half-eaten, that’s progress isn’t it? Half-eaten instead of just a sad empty wrapper.” That might have worked if my voice had been cheery instead of quavering.

He grabs my wrist a little harder. “Don’t you get smart with me. Trust me, I will do what I can to make you take your doctor seriously”, he says, one eye on an old lady near us who takes her time choosing tomatoes, to make sure she’s not in earshot.

I open my mouth to argue, but close it again at the stony look on his face. “We will discuss this at home.”, he whispers, as the old lady ambles closer with her shopping cart. I feel my stomach contract with sudden fear. He gives me a stern little pat on the bottom and glares at me.

Oh dear. I am in so much trouble!

I try to pull myself together. Maybe it won’t be so bad. Maybe he’ll have forgotten about it all when we get home.

Yeah, right. And the earth is flat as a disc.

spoiledbrat18

Re: Chocolate Talks (Part 1)

Post by spoiledbrat18 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:37 pm

Ooh goodie a new series, where's part two? :D

Often123

Post by Often123 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:25 pm

Aha! You're back to writing again. Uh, you mean the Earth isn't flat? That means someone's going to be spanked.

enigmatic

Post by enigmatic » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:26 pm

This is well written, I look forward to part 2...