The New Housemate

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
davidbrennan

The New Housemate

Post by davidbrennan » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:42 pm

Comments welcome!

Chapter One

“Joe?”

Joe sighed as he heard his sister’s voice coming through the door. He disliked it when she interrupted him at work, but he knew that it was probably important. She’d been told, time and time again, never to interrupt him unless it was urgent.

“Come in,” he called, turning away from the computer.

The door opened, revealing his little sister. Well, not that little – Nina was eighteen – but Joe still thought of her as his baby sister. He’d practically raised her after their parents had died, five years ago. Nina might be an immature little brat at times, but he loved her dearly.

Joe and Nina were both blonde, but there the resemblance ended. Joe was short and stocky; Nina was tall, willowy and seemingly poised on the very edge of womanhood. Someday, Joe was sure, some boy was going to sweep her off her feet. He only hoped that her first boyfriend would be someone decent. Nina, for all of her charms, could be devastatingly naive at times.

“Joe,” Nina said, softly. “Can I beg a favour?”

Joe studied his sister for a long moment. Had she already spent her allowance? He gave her a generous sum every month, but he knew that she tended to blow through it in a week. It wouldn't be the first time he’d lectured her on taking care of her money, he knew; he hated the thought of having to repeat the lecture again and again. But there might be no choice.

“You may,” he said. “What do you want?”

Nina swallowed, nervously. “You know Emma?”

“Yes,” Joe said, impatiently. “I do know Emma.”

“She’s been kicked out of her house,” Nina said. “She doesn’t have anywhere to stay.”

Joe wasn't too surprised. Emma was a redheaded menace, a young girl who seemed to spend most of her time irritating the adults. It was something of a mystery why she got on so well with Nina; indeed, there were times that Joe suspected that Emma was really only interested in Nina because she had a rich brother. The last time he’d met her, Emma had insulted him to his face. But that had been four years ago.

“Terrible,” he said. He could guess where Nina was going, but he wasn't going to make it easy for her. “What does that have to do with us?”

“She doesn't have anywhere to stay,” Nina repeated. She clasped her hands. “I was wondering if she could stay with us. It’s not like we don’t have the room.”

That, Joe had to admit, was true. His success in the stock market had made him wealthy, even though he wasn't half as rich as rumour suggested. The house he shared with Nina was large enough for a couple of dozen people without feeling crowded; there were enough guest bedrooms that one of them could be offered to Emma without costing him anything. And besides, it wasn't as if they had many guests. Joe wasn't very sociable.

“She’s a brat,” he said, sharply. “Or have you forgotten some of her stunts?”

“I was hoping you had,” Nina muttered. Joe gave her a sharp look that promised trouble if she didn't straighten up. “Joe ...”

Joe lifted his eyebrows. “Yes?”

“She’s grown up a little since you last saw her,” Nina insisted. “And she really doesn’t have anywhere else to stay.”

“If she’s grown up now,” Joe asked, “why did they kick her out?”

He shook his head before she could try to answer. Part of him was very tempted to just say no, but Nina would sulk for days and a sulking Nina was not a good thing. Besides, he didn't really want to condemn someone to the homeless shelters or effective prostitution unless they deserved it. And Nina might be right. Emma might have grown up in the years since he’d last seen her.

“Tell her this,” he said, making up his mind. “She can stay with us, at least until she finishes college. Provided, of course, that she behaves herself – and that she helps with the house chores. And she will be subjected to the same level of discipline as you. I want you to make it clear to her that her only alternative is to leave.”

Nina hesitated, then nodded.

“She’s outside,” she said, quietly. “I’ll bring her into the house.”

“Not into here,” Joe said, standing up. “We’ll talk to her in the living room.”

Emma ran one hand through her long red hair as she waited in the car, hoping and praying that Nina would talk her brother into allowing Emma to stay in their house. Some people had all the luck; Nina had a brother and no one else, Emma had her parents and older siblings, all of whom believed that they could run her life. The shouting matches had grown worse and worse until she’d finally been told to leave the house. Surely, her mother had sneered, some of her more unsuitable friends would be happy to take her in.

Maybe she’d made a mistake, she told herself. But her mom was so strict, so controlling, that she’d had no choice but to rebel. She was smart, she knew, and yet studying didn't seem to lead to anything apart from student debt. All she could do was enjoy herself while she had the chance. She looked up and saw Nina coming down the driveway, feeling yet another flicker of envy. Nina had a house large enough to lose herself in; her mother’s tiny apartment offered no privacy, nowhere to go and just be herself.

Nina opened the car door, allowing Emma to step outside. “He’s agreed to take you in,” she said, softly. Emma let out a sigh of relief. “But there are conditions. If you don’t live with them, you will have to leave.”

Emma hesitated, then took the plunge. “What sort of conditions?”

Nina looked oddly nervous. “My brother will explain,” she said, flatly. “Come with me.”

She paused as she realised that Emma had no luggage with her. “Don’t you have a suitcase?”

“My mother told me that I could come back and collect my stuff when I had somewhere to stay,” Emma admitted. The thought made tears prickle at her eyes. “And if I don't go back, she’ll give it all to Goodwill.”

The two girls walked up the garden path and into the house. It looked like a bungalow, but Emma knew from experience that it was much larger than the average such building. There was plenty of room, enough to take her if Joe allowed it. The garden and swimming pool were merely the icing on the cake. Inside, Nina led her into the living room and motioned for her to sit on one of the sofas. Joe appeared and sat down on the other.

Emma sucked in her breath when she saw him. He’d struck her as a hopeless nerd when they’d first met, but somehow he’d grown up in the four years since their last meeting. His face wasn’t classically handsome, yet there was a strength and determination there that resonated with her. She found herself checking him out, then looking away, embarrassed. What if he thought that she was trying to seduce her way into accommodation?

And would that really be so bad? God knew her first relationships with guys had been unsatisfactory, but maybe an older man would be more experienced in actually making a relationship work. But he was Nina’s sister! How could she even think of looking at him?

“Emma,” Joe said, shortly. His eyes flickered over her body, taking in the tight shirt and tighter shorts she’d worn purely to annoy her mother, then locked onto her face. “Why were you thrown out of your house?”

“One too many fights with my mother,” Emma admitted. She wasn't about to tell him everything, even though she admitted inwardly that he probably had a right to know. “She’s such a ... prig.”

Joe’s face twisted oddly. It took Emma a moment to remember that Joe and Nina had lost their parents five years ago, that Joe had effectively been Nina’s father as well as her elder brother. Joe had had no time to enjoy being a student. All he’d had time to do was earn money and take care of his sister.

“I have no doubt you feel that way,” Joe said, finally. His eyes bored into hers. “Did Nina explain to you the conditions of living here?”

Emma shook her head. “She said that you would explain.”

Joe gave his sister a cross look, then turned back to face Emma. “This house has rules,” he said. “Nina has to follow them – and if you stay here, so will you. You will not bring alcohol, cigarettes or drugs into the house. If you make a mess, you will clear it up. You will not bring friends or family into the house without my permission. You will study hard and I expect you to get good grades, which will be rewarded. And there is a curfew. You will not stay out all night and come staggering home at two in the morning.”

He studied her for a long moment, then continued. “I do the cooking; Nina does most of the other chores around the house. Should you stay with us, you will be expected to do half of those chores, which I will assign to you each week. Failure to complete them will result in punishment, as will breaking any of the other rules. Do you understand me?”

Emma stared at him. She'd known from Nina that her brother was strict, although he was also fair, but her friend hadn't really gone into details. Such rules ... they were more oppressive than her mother’s rules! Never mind that she’d been brought home by the police more than once, or that she’d expected her mother to do all the work around the house ... the rules were freaking oppressive!

And punishment? Her friend had never mentioned punishment!

Joe’s eyes never left her face. “Your only other alternative is to leave,” he added, firmly. “I have no familial obligation to look after you. Do you understand me?”

Emma felt her thoughts whirling through her head. On one hand, having someone looking out for her like that was refreshing. God knew her mother had paid almost no attention to her except when they were fighting. But on the other hand, it was clear that she was going to be intensely supervised. And what concern of his was it what grades she got at college?

But where else could she go?

She swallowed, then asked the question that was nagging at her mind. “Punishment?”

Her imagination failed her. Joe wasn’t going to offer her an allowance, so he couldn't threaten to stop it. She supposed he could ground her, although there was enough entertainment in the house to make that a pointless punishment. What else was there?

“Spankings,” Joe said, simply. “If you misbehave, I will spank you. Hard.”

Emma stared at him. Her mother had slapped her once or twice, but she’d never actually been spanked. And she’d never imagined that Nina might be spanked ... how did he do it? She had a sudden mental vision of her friend poised over her brother’s lap, her jeans and panties around her ankles, as he slapped her bare bottom time and time again. Maybe it explained why Nina was so studious, regularly earning the highest grades in the class. She got a sore bum if she failed a single test.

“You ...”

She had to clear her throat before she could start again, wondering why her voice was suddenly so weak. “You’ll spank me?”

“Yes,” Joe said. His eyes were still boring into her skull. “I will not tolerate bad behaviour. Your only alternative is to leave.”

Emma wanted to cringe in embarrassment – and fear. He was going to spank her! He was going to take down her shorts and spank her bare fanny until it was bright red! She wanted to run, she wanted to hide, but where could she go? All she could do was hope that Nina’s brother was as fair as Nina insisted he was.

“You fucking bastard,” she exploded. “You know I can’t leave.”

She knew that saying that had been a mistake a second afterwards. Joe’s face darkened with fury, although he controlled himself before he came for her. Instead, he settled back on the sofa and stared at her, firmly.

“I will not tolerate insults either,” he said, coldly. “Come here.”

Emma hesitated. Her body seemed frozen, unable to move. Part of her mind yammered at her to run, part of her mind told her to obey, but she couldn't move. Joe watched her, his face set in stern – almost parental – lines as she waged her internal conflict. She couldn't just submit to him, not after years of arguing with her parents. But what she'd said was unforgivable ... and she knew that she had nowhere else to go.

Nina reached out and squeezed her hand, reassuringly. Somehow, it broke the spell; Emma was able to totter to her feet and stagger towards Joe, who pressed his legs together and reached for her hand. His grip was firm; Emma felt her head swim as he pulled her forward and over his knee. Her head fell down towards the carpeted floor, her hair surrounding it in a glowing red halo, as her butt rose up in the air. It struck her, suddenly, just how undignified the position was. Joe could see everything ...

... Or, she realised, he would when he pulled her shorts down.

“There are rules to this endeavour,” Joe said. His voice was very calm. “You can make all the noise you like, but you may not kick, bite or attempt to get free – or attempt to block my hand. If you do it once, I may forgive you; if you keep doing it, I will be forced to use Nina’s hairbrush. Do you understand me?”

It took Emma several seconds to reply. “I do,” she said. “I ...”

The first spank caught her by surprise. It stung, but her shorts absorbed most of the blow. Emma relaxed, slightly; if it wasn’t much worse, she could endure it. She had endured much worse than a handful of mild swats in her time. But as Joe continued to spank her, a dull throbbing ache began to build up in her rear. Even though the shorts, it was starting to sting.

“Stand up,” Joe said, quietly.

Emma scrambled to obey, convinced that the spanking was over. But Joe, instead of dismissing her, started to work on her shorts. Emma reached for his hand, intending to push it away, then caught his eye. Of course the spanking was going to continue on the bare, she said, cursing her own thoughts. It was clear that spanking on her shorts really wasn't having that bad an effect. A moment later, the shorts were firmly around her ankles.

“A poor choice of underwear,” Joe commented.

Emma flushed. Throngs upset her mother, which was partly why she wore them ... that, and the fact that they didn't show a panty line when she wore some of her more interesting dresses. Now, of course, it would protect her modesty – unless Joe decided to take them down too – but very little else.

“I didn't know that I was going to get spanked today,” she protested. “Had I know, I would have stuffed a book in my panties or something.”

Joe laughed as he pulled her back over his lap. Emma wished, suddenly, that she could see his face. Was he enjoying spanking her – she wasn't his sister, after all – or did he merely see it as his duty? The thought was driven away a moment later as the second part of the spanking began, his hand coming down time and time again on her unprotected bottom. Any gratitude she might have felt for him allowing her to keep the throng – thus protecting her most secret places from his eyes – faded away as the painful fire built up in her rear end. His hand felt like iron, each spank only adding to the pain. Desperately, she reached back to try to shield her bottom, only to have her hand caught and pinned against her back. All she could do was take it.

She found herself starting to cry, great heaving sobs, as the spanking wore on. If this was what Nina had to put up with, no wonder she was such a good student. Her ass felt as if it had been dipped in fire ... it was so painful that it took her several moments to realise that the spanking had finally come to an end. She was still lying over his lap, but he was no longer swatting her. Somehow, she found the strength to sit backwards and reach for her shorts. But they were gone.

“You kicked them off,” Joe informed her. “But I wouldn't try to wear them for a while, if I were you.”

Emma ignored him, rubbing frantically at her bottom. It hurt! And yet, there was a strange sense of ... finality about the spanking, as if she’d paid for her crime and now it was over. It was far better, she realised, than a row from her mother or an eternity of being grounded ... and it helped that Joe was attractive. She pushed the thought aside as she stumbled to her feet, still rubbing her bottom. It felt as if the fire would never go out.

“You’re in the main guest bedroom, next to Nina’s room,” Joe said. He seemed to understand that she wanted to be alone for a while. “Go there and relax. You can join us for dinner later, once you feel a little better.”

Still rubbing her bottom, Emma fled.

spoiledbrat18

Re: The New Housemate

Post by spoiledbrat18 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:50 pm

Ooh more please :)

davidbrennan

Post by davidbrennan » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Chapter Two

Joe watched Emma run, feeling an odd conflict of emotions. He had long since reconciled himself to spanking his sister; it was his brotherly duty. If their parents had remained alive, he knew, it would not have saved her from stern but fair discipline. Joe’s father had spanked him up to the age of seventeen – and he had been grimly aware that being an adult would not save his butt, not when he lived under his father’s roof.

But spanking Emma was something else. Nina was his sister; Emma was something else ... and a grown woman. Her buttocks had been full and ripe; he’d spanked them, but he’d also been attracted to them. It had been easy to tell, as he’d pulled down her shorts, that she shaved between her legs ... in the end, he’d had to keep his eyes off her buttocks, even as she squirmed on his lap. Wearing jeans himself had been uncomfortable, but at least they would have concealed his erection.

She’s all grown up now, he thought, stunned. The girl he remembered, the annoying little brat, was gone, replaced by a stunning beauty who enticed him with her smile. Her long legs, revealed by shorts so short that he could see the underside of her buttocks, were toned, while her tight shirt had revealed the shape of her breasts. Part of him had wanted to kiss her as she climbed off his lap; thankfully, he'd managed to avoid giving in to his emotions. It would only have upset her.

A soft cough revealed that Nina was still perched on the sofa, staring at him.

“I don’t think you should have done that,” Nina said, softly. “She’s never been spanked before.”

“I could tell,” Joe said, crossly. His sister rarely objected to her own punishments; why was she objecting to a well-deserved punishment meted out to her friend? “It would have done her a world of good.”

“You’re not her father,” Nina pointed out. “Or even her brother.”

“She’s staying with us, under my roof,” Joe snapped, remembering what his father had used to say. “As long as she’s under my roof, she will obey my rules.”

The old man had meant it too, Joe remembered. Whatever Nina might like to say about her brother being a stuck-up goody two shoes, the truth was that Joe had been a wild child in his youth. He’d lost count of the number of times he’d been bent over his father’s lap, or the chair, for a well-deserved thrashing. And it hadn't been with his father’s hand either; it had been the belt or the slipper.

But it had all worked out, he knew. Without the discipline his father had meted out, he would not have succeeded in life. Or been such a good brother to his younger sister.

Nina had been well-behaved, certainly when compared to him, until their parents had died. Joe, who had completed his studies and was starting work, had been appalled by the long string of disasters; bad behaviour, failing grades, even alcohol abuse. They’d moved out of their old home and into a new one, where he’d started the hard task of disciplining his sister. He’d even started working from home just to be near her. And it had worked out too. Nina was a straight-A student.

Emma clearly hadn't benefitted from that level of attention. Joe knew very little about her family, but it was clear that her mother had no time for her. God alone knew what had happened to her father. On one hand, she was allowed to run around dressed as a slut; on the other, she had received almost no guidance at all. The fact that she was as good a person as she was – and Joe knew that she was far from mature, no matter what her body looked like – was luck, rather than good upbringing.

“She has never been disciplined in such a manner,” Nina insisted, bringing his thoughts back to the topic on hand. “You shouldn't treat her like that.”

Joe felt a hot flash of anger. “And how, precisely, should I treat her?”

“Gently,” Nina answered.

“When our parents died,” Joe snapped, “I took care of you. I took care of you because you were my sister, my flesh and blood. Emma ... is not. I have no moral or legal obligation to take her in, let alone treat her as a second sister. If she refused to obey my rules and accept my punishments, she will be flung out.”

Nina stared at him. “You can't throw her out!”

“I can and I will,” Joe said, “if she doesn't learn to behave.”

“That’s horrid,” Nina protested. “I ...”

Joe’s patience snapped. He never liked backtalk at the best of times and hearing Nina defend her friend, whose behaviour had been unacceptable the last time he’d met her, was a step too far. He held out his hand, commandingly.

“Come here,” he ordered.

Nina hesitated, then stepped forward. Unlike her friend, she knew to get her punishment over with as quickly as possible. Joe waited until she had bent over his lap, then lifted her skirt to expose the white panties she wore underneath. A moment later, he had them around her ankles, allowing him to examine her bare bottom. Unlike Emma, Nina’s bottom was still almost childish, showing only hints of the woman she would one day become.

Pushing the thought aside, Joe brought his hand hard down on his sister’s bottom. Nina yelped in pain, but stayed in place. Joe spanked her several times, building up the intensity with each spank, then allowed her to slide backwards off his lap. Her hands went to her bottom in a manner that Joe couldn't help finding cute, even though he’d seen it dozens of times before. Gently, he reached out and gave his sister a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

“Ouch,” Nina said.

Joe spun her around and delivered two more hard swats to her bum, then let her go. Nina resumed rubbing frantically, although Joe knew that he’d spanked her far harder in the past, back when she’d been almost as much of a brat as Emma. He watched as she pulled up her panties, then headed towards the door, one hand still working on her bottom.

“Go see your friend,” Joe suggested. A thought struck him and he smiled. “And tell her that we will have pizza for dinner. Ask her what flavours she'd like.”

Nina gave him a surprised look. Joe was nowhere near the cook their mother had been, but he was proud of the skills he’d build up over the years. It was rare for him to order takeaway food, at least outside their birthdays. Indeed, he'd always dismissed it as too expensive, which made Nina roll her eyes. It wasn't as if they didn't have the money.

“I will,” she said. Her hand was still rubbing her bottom. “And thank you.”

Joe picked up Emma’s shorts – they really were far too short – and tossed them to her. Nina caught them and walked out of the door, leaving him alone.

Emma lay on the bed, too hurt and humiliated to move. Her bottom was burning, the dull throbbing refusing to fade no matter how much she rubbed it. A quick glance in the mirror had revealed that her buttocks were a deep red colour, as if she’d been badly sunburned ... no, worse than that. It felt as if she would never be able to sleep on her back again.

And Nina was spanked regularly? Emma couldn't help wondering why she had never seen signs of it before. Her friend wasn't in the habit of rubbing her bottom in public ... but then, Nina had never donned the short shirts and shorts that might have been blown upwards, revealing a bruised butt. How could she endure it? And yet ... Nina seemed to be very happy with her brother, the strong man who had pulled Emma over his knee, bared her bottom and spanked her ...

She pushed that line of thought away, angrily. Part of her insisted that he had had no right to touch her, let alone to spank her until her bottom was bright red. The rest of her pointed out that she had no choice. If she wanted to stay with Nina and Joe, she would have to behave. Did that mean, she wondered, that Nina would spank her too? The thought almost made her giggle as she touched her bottom, wondering how long it would be until the pain faded away. Nina was small and slight ... how could she pull Emma over her knee?

As if the thought had been enough to bring her friend, there was a tap on the door. Nina opened it before Emma could shout at her to go away ... if she had dared. Who knew what Joe would have done if Emma had been rude to his sister? Nina looked tearful as she came into the room and closed the door, one hand holding Emma’s shorts and rubbing at her buttocks. Emma knew what had happened without needing to be told.

“He spanked you too?”

Nina nodded, wordlessly, as she passed Emma her shorts. Her eyes flickered over Emma’s butt, assessing the damage. Emma couldn't help feeling embarrassed at her friend’s scrutiny, but at the same time she felt a twinge of naughtiness. She couldn't help reaching out and lifting her friend’s skirt, just to see what Joe had done to her. Nina’s panties were thicker, concealing more of her buttocks, but she could still see a red glow on the exposed skin.

“I’m sorry,” Emma said, and meant it. “Was it my fault?”

“I argued with him about how he spanked you,” Nina admitted.

Emma wasn't sure how to feel about that. Her friend had taken her side, had argued with her spank-happy brother ... and even taken a spanking, just for Emma. She’d never had anyone do that before, had she? But then, remembering some of their other misadventures, how many spankings had she helped Nina earn? In hindsight, quite a few of their mistakes had deserved a spanking.

She hesitated, then asked the question that had been bugging her. “How long does it last?”

Nina looked back at Emma’s burning behind. “A few hours,” she said, finally. “I generally feel a great deal better the following day, although there are still twinges for a few days afterwards. But you don’t look to have been spanked that hard. The hairbrush leaves me feeling sore for a week.”

Emma blanched. “It gets harder?”

Nina snorted. “It depends on the weapon,” she said. “A hairbrush hurts way worse than a hand; the slipper feels worse than both of them. He’s always threatening to buy a cane, which I imagine will be even worse ...”

She shook her head. “But he’s right about one thing,” she added. “When you are under his roof, obey his rules.”

Emma pulled herself to her hands and knees, then stood upright, careful not to allow her buttocks to touch the bed. “And you put up with this?”

Nina took a long breath. “When our parents died,” she admitted slowly, “I was a mess. Mom had been my rock for so long that I couldn't live without her. I behaved badly ... Joe doesn't know half of what I did, or my butt would have been permanently broken. There were guys, drugs, alcohol ... midway through it, I even tried to kill myself. I had the vague idea that in death I would be reunited with my parents.”

Emma reached out and gave her friend a hug. “What happened?”

“Joe quit his job and started working from home to be with me,” Nina admitted. “He drove me to school and back, he was there for me when I needed to talk ... and he disciplined me whenever I did something stupid. And I did a lot of stupid things. There are times when I think I’m permanently broken and that I need constant supervision to keep me on the straight and narrow.”

She shook her head. “And now I’m a good student, getting a constant string of straight-A marks,” she concluded. “And I feel much better about myself, even though you do make me envious at times.”

Emma blinked. “Me?”

“You have bigger boobs,” Nina admitted. “And you’re a woman. I’m still a girl.”

“You’ll grow up,” Emma assured her. She'd had the same worries when she’d been younger, before she’d started to grow into maturity. “And ... how long is this going to continue?”

“As long as I’m under his roof,” Nina said. She rubbed her buttocks, slipping her fingers under her panties to massage it properly. “I think it will do you good too.”

Emma pretended to consider it. “Do I get an allowance too?”

Nina laughed. “I dare you to go ask him,” she said. “Go on.”

“Maybe not,” Emma said. Having Joe adopt her as a second sister wouldn't be too bad, she told herself, but she wasn’t comfortable with him controlling her life. He’d told her that she would be expected to get good grades, as well as not staying out late at night. Her mother had done the same, but Joe’s method of enforcing compliance seemed to work better. “What are we going to do now?”

Nina smiled at her. “Joe was asking if you wanted pizza,” she said, changing the subject. “I think that’s a good sign. What flavour do you want?”

“Pepperoni and pineapple,” Emma said. She hesitated, reaching out to clutch her shorts. It struck her that they would be hideously uncomfortable against her sore butt. “Do you have something else I can wear?”

“I know how you feel,” Nina said, understandingly. “I’ll let you borrow my old dressing gown. And hairbrush.”

Emma flushed, uncomfortably. “Will he ...?”

“He won’t spank you again unless you do something to deserve it,” Nina assured her. “But you may discover that you are ordered to fetch it for him, if you do something particularly stupid.”

Emma waited, wondering if it would matter if she merely wore her throng to the dinner table, as Nina went back to her bedroom. Joe had already seen her bare butt; despite the throng, he’d probably seen more of her private parts than anyone other than her last boyfriend. She should have kept her legs pressed firmly together, she told herself, although the pain of the spanking had made it hard to think of anything else. But then, she had a feeling that Joe would be a real stickler for proper dress. Besides, if she just wore the throng and her shirt, it would be easy for him to spank her again.

She turned and bent over, examining her buttocks in the mirror. It might have been her imagination, but the red glow seemed to be fading slowly, leaving her skin almost tanned. She touched it gently, feeling the throbbing only worsen, and gritted her teeth. Sitting down for dinner was going to be an adventure ... if it was so bad with just his hand, she hated to think of what it might be like with a hairbrush. Or even a slipper.

Nina returned, carrying a long dressing gown and a wooden hairbrush. Emma gulped as she took it, realising that the wooden flat of the brush would be capable of delivering one hell of a sting. The dressing gown, thankfully, was soft. She removed her shirt and bra – and hesitated over the throng – before stripping completely naked and pulling the gown on, covering herself. It still felt uncomfortable against her rear, but far better than the shorts would have done.

A dull chime rang through the house. “That will be the pizza guy,” Nina said, as Emma tied back her hair into a ponytail. “Don’t worry about it – Joe will pick it up and tip the guy.”

Emma nodded. A moment later, they heard Joe calling for them. Emma swallowed, unsure if she wanted to face him again, then followed Nina out and down the corridor into the dining room, where two flat pizza boxes lay on the table. Someone – Joe, she realised – had placed a cushion on two of the chairs. Emma gave him the sharpest look she dared, then sat down on the soft material. Thankfully, it didn't hurt as badly as she’d feared.

“I had intended to discuss chores with you this evening,” Joe said, as he opened the pizza box. “But after ... events, I have decided to move that discussion to tomorrow morning, at ten. I shall expect you to be there.”

Emma flushed. He wasn't her father; how could he issue such orders?

A twinge in her buttocks reminded her and she scowled. “Yes, sir,” she said, stiffly. “I shall be there.”

“Good to hear it,” Joe said. If he heard the sarcasm in her tone, he chose not to make an issue of it. “And we will also be discussing your grades.”

Emma scowled. Just what sort of madhouse was it where he felt that he could demand better performance from her? She wasn't his sister, she wasn't even his friend! But she knew that there was no point in arguing. If she was going to live under his roof, Joe would make her obey his rules.

Nina kicked her under the table and she started.

“Yes, sir,” she said, again. This time, it was a great deal more sincere. Perhaps having someone supervise her would be good for her, even though she never really wanted to excel in college classes. Life was more fun partying than studying. But then, Nina had attended enough parties in her life and she was a good student. “I will be there.”

“Very good,” Joe said. He passed her a slice of pizza, dripping with tomato sauce. “And so will I.”

Emma swallowed, nervously.

davidbrennan

Post by davidbrennan » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:37 pm

Comments welcome ...

Chapter Three

Joe spent an uncomfortable night and, eventually, gave up and climbed out of bed at six in the morning. It had been too long since he’d had a girlfriend, long enough that his body was intent on remembering the feel of Emma’s buttocks against his hand. His memory was replying what he’d seen of her over and over again, leaving him feeling strangely guilty and horny at the same time. He’d accepted her as a sister, almost; it wasn't right to fantasise about undoing her shirt and playing with her breasts, let alone pulling her throng away and plunging into her vagina. By the time he took a cold shower, he still felt tired and irritable.

You still have to speak with her in the morning, he reminded himself, as he dressed and headed down towards his office. There would be several hours to examine the stock market and choose a handful of investments, then he could go lay down the law. And then you have to help her consider her future.

The thought made him scowl. What right did he have to dictate her future? Why had he suddenly found himself so attached to her? But then, that was an easy question to answer. It had been so long since he’d had a girlfriend that his cock was insisting that he took the first girl he came across. Emma ... deserved better than that from him.

Pushing the thought aside, he stepped into his office and went to work.

Emma had spent an uncomfortable night too. While she’d been lying on her chest, it hadn't been too bad, but every time she’d shifted and brought her sore buttocks into contact with the bedding there had been a twinge of pain that had shocked her awake. And then, when she had dozed off, she’d dreamed about the spanking. Joe’s figure blurred into the form of her last boyfriend, his erection standing proud as he spanked her again and again, before blurring back into a naked Joe. Emma found herself bending over for him and spreading her legs, begging him to take her ...

All in all, she was relieved when the alarm finally went off, allowing her to climb out of bed and inspect herself in the mirror. Most of the bruising had gone, leaving her buttock a dull pink colour. Wrapping a towel around herself, Emma headed down to the shower, uncomfortably aware that she smelled faintly unpleasant. The combination of the dreams and a simple failure to take a shower before she went to bed had left her feeling thoroughly unclean. The water stung slightly against her bottom, but she managed to endure it long enough to wash herself thoroughly.

Outside, she dressed in the clothes Nina had leant her, although they were tight in uncomfortable places. She would have to go back to her mother’s apartment with Nina’s car, she knew, just so she could pick up her own clothes. It was nice of Nina to loan her some clothing, but they just didn't fit properly. Once dressed, she headed down to breakfast and found the corn flakes in the fridge. Pouring herself a bowl, she settled down to wait.

A voice from behind made her jump. “Good morning,” Joe said, as he walked past her. “I trust that you slept well?”

Emma flushed. The strange images from her dream seemed, for a long moment, to hang in front of her eyes. She couldn't help wondering what would happen if she tried to seduce him, perhaps blatantly enough for even a dumb jock to notice. But she didn't quite dare. Nina had told her, as they’d prepared for bed, that a spanking that followed a previous spanking was much worse. If Joe chose to take offense.

“I slept,” she said. Let him make of that what he willed. “And yourself?”

Joe looked tired, she realised, as he turned to face her. “I slept well enough,” he said. She was sure that was a lie. “Are you ready for our meeting?”

Emma hesitated. “Will Nina be joining us?”

“If she gets up in time,” Joe said. “It’s Sunday – she always sleeps in on a Sunday.”

Emma finished her breakfast, then reluctantly followed him back into the living room. She couldn't help feeling nervous as she saw the sofa, remembering how Joe had sat on it and bent her over his lap. But he merely motioned her to one of the chairs and sat down on the sofa himself, crossing his legs as he studied her. Emma was suddenly very aware of just how tight her clothing was ...

“As I said, there are rules,” Joe said. “If you fail to follow them, you will be spanked. If you keep failing to follow them, you will be kicked out. If you think that a rule is unfair, you can tell me so – politely. Whining about how unfair the world is will earn you nothing more than sore buttocks. Do you understand me?”

Emma nodded, wordlessly.

“If you go out at night, you will be expected back here before nine in the evening, unless you have prior permission from me,” Joe said. “My bedroom ...”

“Nine?” Emma interrupted. “That’s for kids!”

“You act like a kid, I’ll treat you like a kid,” Joe snapped. He glared her into silence, then continued. “My bedroom and office are completely off-limits to you at all times. If I catch you in there, you won’t sit down for a week. Nina’s bedroom ... well, she can set her own rules, but if she says you’re not to go in there without her permission, you are to honour her wishes. Or ...”

“I won’t sit down for a week,” Emma finished. Didn't he trust her? But then, she knew just how it felt to have someone intrude on her privacy. “What about my room?”

Joe gave her a considering look, then nodded. “I won’t go into your room without a pressing reason,” he said. “But I expect you not to do anything foolish in there.”

His eyes narrowed. “You are not to bring alcohol, drugs or cigarettes into the house,” he continued. “If you want to bring friends, you ask me first. Do not promise them anything, because I might refuse.”

Emma scowled. He’d told her that already.

Joe produced a sheet of paper and held it out to her. “This is a complete list of chores that need to be done over the week to maintain the house,” he informed her. “Am I missing anything?”

Emma took the paper and skimmed it quickly. Washing dishes, washing clothes, washing the toilet, scrubbing the floors ... it was a longer list than she had expected. Nina did all this herself? No wonder she had so little free time between studying and serving as an unpaid maid for her brother.

“I don’t think so,” she said, finally. “Why don’t you just hire a maid?”

“Consider it a way of paying your expenses,” Joe said, shortly. He fixed her with a look that reminded her that she was dependent on his generosity. “You and Nina will divide this list up between you, then do your chores over the week. Some things – washing dishes – have to be done every day. Other things, like washing your clothes, can be done on the weekend. If you fail to complete your chores on time, you will be spanked.”

Emma rolled her eyes. “Why am I not surprised?”

She looked back at the list as Joe chuckled. There was a lot of work, she realised, but if Nina had done it all without problems surely both of them could do it. But she didn’t even know how to use a washing machine ...

“Nina will teach you,” Joe assured her. “Now ... tell me about your grades.”

The following hour, Emma rapidly became convinced, was worse than having a full-fledged police interrogation. Joe had a nose for evasive answers and pressed her constantly, eventually forcing her to admit that she had a C-average at best and that her tutors had told her, several times, that she really needed to work harder. The courses she wanted to get into were over-subscribed, after all ... Joe sneered rudely when she admitted that she wanted to study the social sciences.

“That won’t lead to a good job,” he said, tartly. “You just picked it because it seemed easy.”

Emma didn't bother to deny it. He was right.

“You will get weekly report sheets,” Joe said. Emma blinked in surprise, wondering how he'd known that, before remembering that Nina went to the same college. “I will expect to see your grades improve to a B-average within the next two months. All homeworld will be completed and submitted in time. If you don't, you will be spanked.”

Emma glared at him, feeling her temper snap. “What gives you the right to issue orders and demands like this?”

Joe eyed her, coolly. “You want to live here, under my roof,” he said. “I have no objection to helping someone achieve her full potential, but I have a great many objections to someone who wishes to scrounge off me and do nothing more with her life then vegetate in front of the television. If you wish to remain here, you will do something productive with your life.”

Emma felt a hot flash of shame. He was right, she knew. Part of her had wanted to just stay in a luxurious house and hide from the world. She could have lived quite happily in the room they’d given her ... but she would have wasted her life. And Joe, it was clear, had only limited patience. If she tried to take advantage of him, she would be out on her ass ... but only after he’d spanked it bright red.

“I will,” she promised, softly.

“Good,” Joe said. He rubbed his hands together. “I shall expect to see your reports from now on showing a very definite improvement in your grades. If there is no improvement ...”

“You’ll spank me,” Emma whispered. She had to admit that it was one hell of an incentive to perform well. “I know what you will do.”

“Good,” Joe said, again. He leaned forward. “Once Nina wakes up, the two of you can go pick up your stuff, then you can start your chores. Or you can start your chores first – I don’t mind. But the ones marked WEEKEND are to be done by the end of the day.”

He looked at her for a long moment. “I generally give Nina a small allowance on Sunday, after the chores are completed to my satisfaction,” he added. “I will give you the same allowance, but I will monitor how you spend it. I suggest that you save some of it.”

His gaze sharpened. “Do you have any savings?”

Emma hesitated, then shook her head. Her parents had never given her a very large allowance and she’d spent most of it on clothes and underwear, rather than putting it in the bank for a rainy day. But then, they’d never been as wealthy as Joe.

“That was unwise,” Joe pointed out. “I suggest, very much so, that you put your allowance in the bank from now on. You are being fed and watered, your rent is being paid ... you do not need luxuries. Or you can continue to mess up your life, if you wish.”

“I understand,” Emma said. But how much money was he planning to give her? The cost of modern living was staggeringly high, she knew, or she would have moved out of her mother’s apartment a long time ago. Unless he intended to give her a thousand dollars a month, she had her doubts about the value of saving any of it. “But ...”

She shook her head. She needed time to think.

“You will find this very different from living with your parents,” Joe admitted. “But I think you will benefit in the long run.”

“Yes, sir,” Emma said. And she meant it. “I’m sure I shall.”

“Good,” Joe said. “Now, while we wait for Nina to wake up, you seem to have forgotten something in the kitchen.”

It took Emma several minutes to realise what he meant. “I ate your corn flakes?”

“Say, rather, you forgot to wash the bowl afterwards,” Joe said. He looked up at her. “By the way, if you finish something, let me know about it.”

His face twisted into a smile. “Why don't you go wash up the bowl?”

Emma rose to her feet, then stopped, one hand covering her buttocks protectively. “Are you ... are you going to spank me again?”

Joe found himself – again – caught up in conflicting emotions. Part of him wanted nothing more than to pull Emma over his lap, bare her bottom and give her another spanking ... or, perhaps, to explore her body with his fingers. The other part of him remembered his father’s dictum that punishment must be firm, but fair. Emma might have forgotten to wash the bowl, but it didn't really merit a hard spanking.

He pretended to consider it. “Do you want a spanking?”

Emma shook her head, rapidly.

“I’m not going to spank you, this time,” he said. He had to smile at her expression of relief. Clearly, never having been spanked in the past had given her a low tolerance for spankings at eighteen. Joe had taken far harder thrashings from his dad when he’d been younger than her. “However, I do expect you to clean up after yourself.”

He nodded towards the door. Emma headed out towards the kitchen, her hips moving in an seductive rhythm that held his eye. Part of him wanted to follow her, the rest of him told himself not to be stupid. There would be plenty of time to allow their relationship to grow and develop ...

Relationship? He asked himself. Is that what this is?

The thought made him pause, contemplatively. He didn't really want to admit it, but he liked the new Emma. The old one had been an immature brat; the new one showed definite promise of something more interesting. And she did have a nice body ... he pushed that thought aside, embarrassed. It had been so long since he’d had a girlfriend that he would be interested in a hole in the wall, never mind a teenage beauty.

But he’d taken on a responsibility to her ...

He smiled as he heard Nina coming down and entering the kitchen, too late to take part in the discussions. Nina seemed surprised by Emma’s calm acceptance of the chores, but then she had had last night to get used to the idea. Joe listened from where he sat as the girls bickered over who would do what, wondering if he would have to intervene. As the argument grew louder, he sighed and walked into the kitchen. The girls seemed to be almost at daggers drawn.

“Behave,” he snapped. Both girls flinched. They’d been so wrapped up in their discussion that they hadn't heard him come in. “Why haven’t you come to an agreement?”

He pushed on before they could reply. “Nina, take the list and divide it into two columns,” he ordered, crossly. “Emma can choose her column for this week; you can swap lists next week and alternate until we have a reason to change. Honestly – why do you have to bicker when the solution is obvious?”

“Because she doesn't know how to do half of these,” Nina protested. “Joe, I ...”

Joe spoke over her. “You will have to teach her,” he said. dryly. “I believe that it was you who wanted her to stay here in the first place, wasn’t it?”

Nina flushed, angrily.

“Most of these are simple enough to learn,” Joe continued, smoothly. “It will not take you long to teach her, then get on with your own chores.” He picked up the list and made a show of examining it. “Emma can do the dishwashing for the entire week, as compensation for your efforts ...”

“But that’s not fair,” both girls said, together.

“Emma needs to learn and you need to teach her,” Joe said, losing what remained of his patience. “And if you have to act like kids ...”

He tapped the table, meaningfully. “Bend over.”

The two girls exchanged appalled glances. No doubt they’d hoped to escape punishment for their argument. Joe would have spared them if it had led to an actual agreement, but as it was ... he waited until they had both bent over, then contemplated their behinds. He was tempted to bare their bottoms, but under the circumstances decided that it would be a bad idea. Merely looking at Emma’s bottom, straining against Nina’s ridiculously tight jeans, was arousing enough.

Bracing himself, he spanked Nina ten times with his hand, then moved on to Emma. The spanking wouldn't hurt either girl much, he knew, but it would serve as a warning. They wouldn't fight like that again, he hoped. Once he’d finished, the two girls straightened up, both rubbing their bottoms.

“Corner, now,” he ordered.

Nina moved at once, stepping into the corner and putting her hands on her head. Emma hesitated, then moved to her corner with a great show of reluctance. Joe rolled his eyes as he told them that they would be staying there for ten minutes, then sat down to divide the chores up between them. If they didn't like his arrangements, they could work out something new for themselves.

“You can go get Emma’s stuff,” he said, when ten minutes had passed by. The two girls straightened up and began rubbing their bottoms again. “And when you come home, I expect you to be in a better mood.”

He watched them go, then shook his head again. What, he wondered, had he let himself in for when he'd taken Emma into his house?

Often123

Post by Often123 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:49 pm

This can get very interesting in short order. Emma has entered a whole new phase of her life, and as for Joe and Nina, the same holds true. Keep going, David.

davidbrennan

Post by davidbrennan » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:30 pm

Chapter Four

Somewhat to Emma’s surprise, the first few days of living with Joe and Nina passed peacefully. She recovered her clothes and a handful of possessions from her mother’s apartment, unpacked them into her new room and then allowed Nina to teach her how to carry out most of her chores. It was something new to actually do chores on a regular basis, instead of having her mother shout at her to do something around the house, but she discovered that she fell into the routine easily. By the time she went back to college, she actually felt as though she belonged.

Joe’s supervision encouraged her to actually do her homeworld before she found herself racing against the deadline. Somehow, it seemed easier to actually work without the deadline, although she had to admit that Joe had had a point when he called most of her classes useless. She’d taken them because they offered easy marks, not useful qualifications; in hindsight, that had been a mistake. But her parents, the ones who could have told her otherwise, had just let her make her own mistakes.

Four days after her arrival, she was sitting in her room and working on her homework when there was a knock at the door. She checked that she was decent, then called out an invitation. The door swung open, revealing Joe. There was a grim expression on his face that made Emma’s heart flip-flop in her chest.

“I have a question for you,” Joe said, before she could say a word. “What have you forgotten?”

Emma hesitated, hastily reviewing her list of chores. Having additional chores to do in her first week didn't seem fair, but Nina had spent a lot of time teaching her how to use the washing machine, the dishwasher and even the vacuum cleaner. None of them were particularly complicated, which had left Emma feeling slow and stupid when she’d realised just how little she actually knew. But she’d done the washing up for the night, and there were no clothes to wash until the weekend ...

“I don't know,” she admitted, finally. Had she left a plate or some cutlery unwashed? “I ...”

Joe reached for the list she’d pinned to the wall and tapped a single entry. Every three days, Emma realised, as she felt her heart sink, she was supposed to clean the bathroom. But it had struck her as so gross she'd allowed it to slip past and then forgotten that she had to do it. And that deadline was now past ...

“I didn't mean to forget it,” Emma said, as Joe peered down at her reprovingly. “It’s just ... gross.”

“I don't think that it is quite as bad as cleaning the toilets in school,” Joe said. There was a faint hint of grim amusement in his tone. “But it does need to be done before it does turn into a gross problem.”

Emma heard the complete lack of give in his tone and realised that there was no point in arguing. “I’ll deal with it now,” she assured him, standing up. “Thank you for getting me know.”

Joe gave her an amused smile. “I’m afraid that it won’t be that simple,” he said. “What did I say would happen if you forgot your chores?”

“I was hoping you’d forgotten that,” Emma admitted. “You said I would be spanked.”

“Yes,” Joe said.

“But it was a honest mistake,” Emma protested. “You can't spank me for that!”

“I can spank you for making a mistake you should have known better than to make,” Joe said, emotionlessly. “And I have told you, time and time again, to make sure that you complete all of your chores on time. Or have you forgotten that too?”

His eyes narrowed. “As always, the choice is simple,” he added. “Follow my rules and accept my punishments while you’re living under my roof, or get out.”

Emma stared down at the floor. She knew that he was right; she had put off the chore until she’d forgotten about it ... and it was a careless mistake. And yet she didn't want to be spanked. There might have been a faint hint of ... comfort in having someone look after her in the afterglow of the spanking, but she didn't like the pain and humiliation. And yet she didn't want to move out. Where would she go?

Joe turned. “Come with me,” he ordered. “Now.”

Emma stood up, catching sight of herself in the mirror. At Nina’s none-too-subtle prodding, she’d donned a knee-length skirt rather than jeans or shorts ... but she knew that the skirt wouldn't offer much protection, even if she didn't have it bunched up around her chest before the spanking actually started. She’d also worn more demure panties than the throng she’d worn when she’d first gone over his knee ... would they provide any protection? Or would he simply take them down?

She followed Joe back into the sitting room, unable to keep herself from rubbing her bottom in grim anticipation. Once inside, Joe gently pushed her into the corner and ordered her to put her hands on her head. Emma wanted to object, to protest that he should spank her at once if he was going to spank her at all, but somehow the words refused to form in her mouth. Instead, she stayed silent as Joe pinned her skirt to her shirt and pulled her panties down to her knees, exposing her bare bottom.

There was no one to watch, she knew; Nina was in her room and no one else was in the house. Indeed, Joe didn't seem to have guests over very often and Nina rarely invited people to visit, let alone to stay. Even so, Emma felt helplessly exposed as she stood in the corner, wondering just where Joe was ... did she dare move? Her thoughts ran around and around in her head; he was going to spank her, he was going to see her bare bottom ... she pushed her legs as tightly together as she could, knowing just what else he would see.

Maybe I should have insisted on the throng, she thought, numbly. She felt exposed and humiliated, almost like a child again. It would have provided some protection ...

There was the sound of someone clearing his throat. “Turn around and come here,” Joe ordered. “Now.”

Emma turned, silently thanking God that her skirt was dislodged by the motion and fell back around her ankles, concealing her most private place. Joe watched her regardless as she inched towards him, finding it hard to move with her panties anchored around her knees, and finally stumbled to a halt in front of him. Her hands were still on her head, as if she didn't quite dare remove them.

Joe gently tugged her over his knee, leaving her staring down at the floor. Her hands fell free, falling down to touch the carpet. The sense of exposure returned in full force as Joe lifted her skirt, revealing her bottom, and looked down at it. Emma felt herself blushing at the cool intensity of his stare, then felt something moving in his lap. He had an erection!

Her face grew warmer. Once, the thought of giving a boy an erection would have pleased her and given her a sense of power. Now ... she just felt embarrassed and exposed. He was going to spank her and part of him was going to enjoy it! She wasn't his sister, she wasn't even a relative; he could lust after her without any irritating little moral problems. And she could lust after him. He shifted, bringing his pants into contact with her hips. She could feel his hard cock under his trousers, pressing against her body ...

When he spoke, his voice was hoarse. “Do you know why you are being punished?”

Emma almost laughed. There were two reasons and both of them were equally valid, but she didn't dare say one of them out loud. “Because I didn't do my chores,” she said, nervously. Why didn’t he just get on with it? “I didn't wash the toilet.”

“Correct,” Joe said. He shifted against her. “You agreed to carry out chores as part of the price for staying with us. Even if you don’t like the task, it has to be done.”

Emma scowled, forgetting her embarrassment. “I don’t see you doing chores!”

Joe poked her bottom, none-too-gently. “I work every day to bring in the money that puts a roof over our heads,” he reminded her, sharply. “And all I ask from you and Nina is a little help in keeping the house clean and tidy.”

“I know,” Emma admitted. She knew that most of the chores didn’t really take that long, as long as the person carrying them out didn't procrastinate until the chore had grown out of hand. “I won’t do it again.”

“I hope not,” Joe said. “And now ...”

Emma braced herself as he lifted his hand and brought it hard down on her bare bottom. She let out a yelp as he struck her flesh, then lifted his hand again and slapped her on the other side of her bottom. Spank followed spank, one after the other, until her bottom was a blazing mass of fire. Surely he hadn't been holding back the first time he’d spanked her? And yet, as the painful blaze in her rear grew stronger, she realised that he had been holding back. Her first spanking might also have been the lightest.

She’d worried about exposure. It no longer seemed to matter, she realised, as Joe started to concentrate on where her bottom met her thighs. She bucked and thrashed over his lap, hoping to get away from his hand, but all she managed to do was expose herself to his gaze. He must have seen everything, she realised numbly, as she struggled; part of her couldn't help wondering if he was enjoying the view. Every time she tried to press her legs together, another series of spanks left her thrashing around again.

“When I give you a list of chores to complete,” Joe lectured, between spanks, “I expect them done – or to be given an explanation of why they weren't done. Do you understand me?”

Emma gritted her teeth. “Yes,” she stammered, trying to keep her voice even. It didn't work very well. “I understand.”

Joe gave her a final series of punishing spanks, then stopped, his hand resting on her warm bottom. It was strange; part of her seemed to welcome the touch, part of her was outraged that he was touching her so intimately, even though he’d just spent hours spanking her bare bottom. But it couldn't have been hours, could it? Time seemed to have slowed down for her as soon as the spanking began. She knew, logically, that it hadn't been more than a few minutes, but somehow she refused to actually believe it.

She fought back a wave of emotion that threatened to overwhelm her. She was not going to cry, she told herself firmly; she’d taken her punishment like an adult and she was going to accept it and move on. She was not going to cry ... and yet, she couldn't help feeling the urge to go completely limp over his lap and sob her eyes out. It had puzzled her when Nina accepted the situation so calmly, yet the thought of having someone to take her in hand and correct her missteps was oddly appealing. And yet it came at the cost of a sore bottom.

“I’m sorry,” she said, swallowing hard. “I won’t make the same mistake again.”

She felt Joe shift against her – his erection seemed to have grown even harder – and then she found herself being gently helped to sit back on her haunches. Joe hesitated, then pulled her into a hug. Emma wrapped her arms around him, feeling oddly comforted by his touch ... and feeling forgiven. Nina had told her that spankings wiped the slate clean, but she hadn't actually understood it until Joe hugged her.

Very briefly, she considered undoing his trousers and releasing his cock. It would be easy ... and it would be a way of thanking him. Her nipples tightened at the thought. But the pain in her ass was too bad for her to get any real pleasure from the deed. Her bottom was throbbing so badly that she was surprised that it wasn't actually on fire.

Joe helped her to her feet, then pulled her skirt all the way down, allowing her to step out of it. Her panties were long gone; she looked around and saw that they had fallen somewhere against the far wall. Joe pushed her into the corner, placed her hands on her head, then stepped backwards. Emma couldn't help feeling a strange mixture of pain, humiliation ... and excitement. Part of her enjoyed being exposed.

“Stay there,” Joe ordered.

Emma was only too happy to obey.

Joe stared at Emma’s red bottom, fighting down the urge to grab her and just start making love. He’d never had such a strong reaction to anyone, even his last girlfriend ... but then, he hadn't put his last girlfriend over his knee either. In hindsight, perhaps he should have paddled or even caned Emma, rather than allowing himself to expose her bare bottom. Now the thought of her flesh tormented him, even as he meted out the discipline he knew she deserved.

His erection was almost painfully hard inside his jeans. He’d hoped that wearing them would prevent him from reacting to her body, but it had only made it worse. He told himself that it was unlikely that she’d felt anything, that she knew a guy seven years older than her was lusting after her body, yet it hardly mattered. All that mattered was that he wanted her, which made it harder to discipline her as she needed. As she so desperately needed.

He allowed his gaze to trail over her bare bottom, unable to avoid a flicker of amusement at how she tightened her ass and then relaxed. It wasn't as if she was showing him much now, not compared to when he’d spanked her. He knew, now, that she shaved between her legs, as if she were inviting him to enter her ... a moment later, he pushed that thought aside. For all he knew, she had a boyfriend somewhere else.

But surely she could have stayed with him if that were true, he told himself, as he saw her buttocks twitch. She wouldn't have had to stay with us.

He cursed his cock under his breath as he tried to concentrate. It was hard to think straight, harder still to remember what he was doing. He knew that he had to give Nina a lecture, if not a spanking, for not making sure that Emma did all of her chores, but part of him just wanted to go to his room and seek immediate release. God knew that he would be useless for anything else ... he pushed that thought aside too and looked back at Emma. Her burning buttocks were twitching in unison.

Bracing himself, Joe walked over to the wall, picked up her skirt and held it out to her. “You can move now,” he said, quietly. He couldn't help noticing that one of her breasts had slipped out of her bra, allowing him to see her nipple inside her shirt. “And I hope that we won't have to do that again.”

Liar, a voice in his head told him, a moment later. He did want to spank her again, then run his hands over her body, lick and suck her nipples and plunge his cock deep into her. But he knew that he had to restrain himself.

“Me too,” Emma said, as her hands went to her rear and rubbed frantically. “I didn't want to forget my chores.”

Joe allowed himself a smile, then looked away as she took the skirt and covered herself. The panties were left abandoned by the wall; he made a mental note to gently remind her to put them in the washing basket, if they were still there tomorrow. Under the circumstances, his sense of justice insisted, it didn't merit another spanking. The rest of his body disagreed, loudly.

“Go take a few minutes to compose yourself, then go wash the bathroom,” Joe ordered, firmly. He made a show of glancing at his watch. “We shall discuss your grades afterwards.”

Emma gave him a betrayed look, although he wasn't sure if it was because he was insisting that she went back to work or because he wanted to talk about her grades. Joe had read her weekly report – the first he’d seen – with great interest, but there were several details he needed to cover with her. As long as she was under his roof, she would do well in college even if he had to spank her every single day.

The thought made him smile. He would love to spank her every day, he realised, feeling a trace of guilt. She wasn't his, merely someone in his care for a short while; he could never own her, never make her his. Or maybe he could ask her out ... but what did one say to a girl one had to spank and discipline regularly?

He watched her go, her hands under her skirt and clutching her ass. It was such a sexy pose that he almost called after her, then restrained himself with an effort. Instead, he walked into his own bedroom and undressed rapidly. His cock sprang out, demanding immediate attention. Instead, he wrapped a towel around himself and headed to the shower. There was no way that he was going to give into the demands of his cock.

Five minutes later, the door to the bathroom opened and Emma stepped in.

davidbrennan

Post by davidbrennan » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:55 pm

Comments?

Chapter Five

As soon as she was in her own room, Emma tugged off her skirt and bent over, inspecting the damage in the mirror. Like before, her bottom was a deep reddish colour, but this time it almost seemed to be worse. The throbbing pain made it harder to think, even though she wasn't crying ... but then, she hadn’t been so badly shocked this time. Hurt, yes; shocked, no.

Muttering words that would probably have earned her another spanking, she pulled off the rest of her clothes and inspected herself in the mirror. Her nipples were hard, suggesting that part of her had found Joe’s obvious arousal exciting despite the pain in her buttocks. She touched her breasts lightly, feeling an odd tingle running down her body, then allowed her hands to return to her buttocks. The pain just kept her from concentrating on anything.

Wash the toilet, she told herself, firmly. God knew she needed a cold shower herself – and not just for the excitement. Nina had told her that cold water sometimes helped cool her butt after a particularly hard spanking. Reaching for a towel, she wrapped it around herself and tied her hair back into a bun. She wondered, absently, if Joe preferred her with her hair up or flowing around her head and down her back, then dismissed the thought. The way he saw her half the time, her hair was spilling around her head and brushing against the floor as he spanked her bottom.

Shaking her head, she stepped out of her room, wondering just what had happened to Nina. Had Joe spanked her too? Emma hadn't heard anything that might have suggested it, but her room was pretty soundproofed. Nina had admitted that Joe had installed soundproofing when they’d moved into the house, simply because he disliked hearing noise when he worked. He could have given his sister a hard spanking of her own and Emma wouldn't have heard a sound. Did Nina know that Emma had been spanked?

It was hard to believe that she didn't. Emma knew that she’d produced an awful racket as the spanking grew harder, even if she hadn't burst into tears. Surely the soundproofing wasn’t that good ... surely. But then, she’d left the two of them alone ... Emma couldn't help feeling grateful. Being spanked was bad enough, but being watched by her best friend was worse ...

She pushed open the door to the bathroom and stopped, dead. Joe was standing there in front of the mirror, completely naked. Her gaze dropped to his crotch; she sucked in a breath when she realised, for the first time, just how large his penis was. That had been the cock she’d felt poking into her? It was massive, larger than her last boyfriend’s penis ... Emma wanted to stare at it, just as Joe started backwards. In her shock, she let go of her towel and it slipped to the floor.

Joe stared back at her, drinking in her body. Part of Emma felt dreadfully embarrassed by what she’d done; she should have thought to knock before entering the bathroom. Part of her just wanted to stare – and do more than stare – at him. His body might have been short and stocky, but there wasn't a hint of flab on his frame. She looked up into his eyes and saw a strange burning mixture of lust and embarrassment. A thought struck her and she smiled, pushing the door firmly closed behind her.

Bracing herself, she slipped to her knees and moved forward, reaching for his cock. Joe opened his mouth, as if he wanted to say something, but he seemed as frozen as she had been when she’d been on the verge of being spanked. Feeling a hint of mischievousness, she took his cock in her hand and felt it, stroking it very gently. Joe let out a gasp that surprised her and his entire body shivered against her touch. Pushing closer, Emma rubbed his cock against her breasts ... and then took it into her mouth.

Joe had been frozen, unable to speak, from the first moment Emma walked into the bathroom, despite mentally chewing himself out for a dumb mistake. He’d told her to go clean the bathroom, after all, and he hadn't even thought to lock the door! But then, he never bothered when it was just Nina and him in the house. If something happened and she needed him quickly, the lock would just have been another problem.

He almost lost it completely when the towel slipped to the floor, allowing him to feast his eyes on her naked body for the first time. Her breasts were full and ripe, glowing with life and light; he found his eyes trailing over them, trying to drink in every detail of her skin. Lower, her figure was definitely womanish; he knew her butt in intimate detail already, but it was the first time he’d been able to stare openly at the space between her legs. Was there a faint glimmer there, suggesting arousal, or was he imagining it?

Emma went to her knees, then advanced on him and took his cock in her mouth. Joe felt a warm tongue licking at his hardness and almost lost it for the second time. Emma had clearly practiced, part of his mind realised, as her tongue played with him. One of her hands crawled around and clutched his bottom, stroking him into a frenzy. Desperately, he reached down and clutched her breasts, feeling them shuddering against his hands as his cock started to throb. He had a view of her red butt as she shifted position slightly, taking him as deep into her mouth as she could. A moment later, he lost it completely and shot his load into her mouth. Emma spluttered, gagging slightly, then pulled back from him. His cum was dripping down her mouth, spilling onto the tiles below.

Joe stared at her, wondering just what had happened. Had she been as turned on by the spanking as he had been spanking her? Or had she decided that sucking him was a good way to ensure that she didn't get spanked again? The brat he recalled would have done so without a second thought, he was sure, although he had to admit that Emma had grown up between then and when she had come to live with them. He looked at her breasts, shuddering slightly as she stood upright, and realised that she had definitely grown up.

He found himself completely tongue-tied as she looked back at him. Joe knew what to say to Nina when she was naughty, or how to convince his clients that he actually did know best, but what did one say to a girl who had just sucked one off? And what did one say when there was no way of knowing why the girl had sucked one off? Thank her? Tell her not to do it again? Spank her?

Emma turned and bent over the sink, spitting out the rest of his cum and then using the tap water to wash her mouth out. Joe couldn't help reaching out to touch her bottom, feeling it quivering against his hand – although he couldn't tell if it was through pain or sexual arousal. He felt a flicker of guilt as he realised that Emma wouldn't have gained much pleasure from sucking him, apart from the certain knowledge that he’d been in her power. Bracing himself, he turned her around and started to kiss her body, allowing his lips to travel downwards to the space between her legs. Her pussy was already slick and wet, but he pushed forward, allowing his tongue to tease her clit. Emma let out a great shuddering gasp as he knelt in front of her and pressed his tongue further into her body.

It wasn't a comfortable position, but he found it hard to care as he felt her shuddering her way towards climax. His cock started to grow hard again, hinting that he could actually have sex with her; he ignored it and kept licking, until he was rewarded by Emma crying out in delight as she came. Joe straightened upright, pressing his hardening cock against her chest, trying to send a signal to her. The passion wasn't as strong as it had been before she’d sucked him. If she said no, he could respect it.

He touched her breasts, tracing out patterns around her nipples and waited.

Emma wasn't quite sure what had come over her. She'd been attracted to Joe, she knew she had, yet that was a far cry from going down in front of him and sucking his cock. Part of her had just wanted to retreat in embarrassed confusion the moment he’d come in her mouth; part of her just wanted to take whatever she had coming like a responsible young woman. If he felt that she deserved a spanking for touching him without permission – even though he was far stronger than her and could easily push her aside – she would take it without a fight.

Instead, she felt him going down on her in turn. None of her previous boyfriends had done that, not even the ones who had claimed to care for her far more than they cared for themselves. The feel of his tongue between her legs had driven all rational thought aside and she’d given herself up to pleasure, only recovering when she’d come herself. Even afterwards, her legs felt so bendy that she’d almost fallen on the tiled floor.

She stared down at him as he straightened up. His cock had recovered faster than she would have believed possible, certainly not for a guy in his mid-twenties, leaving her with a dilemma. Did she want to let him fuck her? Did she want to fuck him? Part of her body was insisting that it would be wonderful; she was on the pill, it would be perfectly safe ... part of her was insisting that it was too soon. God alone knew what would become of them; they were hardly a conventional boyfriend and girlfriend pair. Hell, they weren't even really lovers! Or did it count as love when they made love?

The look in his eyes told her that he wanted her – but that he wouldn't force the issue. This wasn't a spanking, not something she had to accept or get out. The realisation of just how decent Joe truly was almost made her cry, something her second true spanking hadn't really achieved. There were plenty of guys out where who would have taken her in only if she’d put out for them. The thought of prostituting herself – and that was what it would have been – made her feel sick.

He was still there, still waiting.

“Not now,” she whispered, reluctantly. Part of her still wanted to throw caution to the winds and take him into her, but she told that part of her to shut up. “I ...”

Joe reached out and touched her lips. “I understand,” he said. There was a trace of disappointment in his voice, but he didn't try to force the issue. “And ...”

He turned and stepped into the shower. Emma watched, unsure of her own emotions, as he turned on the water and washed himself, sweeping away all traces of their combined juices. He didn't look at her as he washed, even when he was massaging his softening cock. It struck her, suddenly, that he was embarrassed by the whole affair. Emma felt her face reddening until it was as red as her butt and looked away, refusing to meet his eye as he stepped back out of the shower. He must have had his fill of her body, she realised numbly; he wasn't even ogling her as he stepped past her and picked up his towel.

“We’ll talk about your grades tomorrow instead,” he said, as he wrapped the towel around his waist. “And ... and this never happened.”

Emma, stung, glared at him. “It did happen,” she snapped. How dare he dismiss her so simply? Who did he think she was? “It happened because we were both attracted to each other. If you don’t want it to happen again, it won’t, but that won’t wipe this from history.”

She touched her breast, pushing it towards him. “You kissed these tits,” she added, wincing inwardly at the hurt sliding into her tone. “You kicked and sucked down there. Do you think that never happened too?”

Joe’s face clouded and, for a long second, she thought that she’d earned another spanking on her already-sore butt. Instead, he stalked past her, opened the door and strode out of the bathroom, leaving her alone. Emma watched him go, then locked the door and turned back to the shower. She’d intended to wash the room first, before washing herself, but right now she wanted to clean herself and then do her chores. Part of her mind suggested that not doing the bathroom would result in another spanking ... did she want another spanking?

No, she told herself, firmly.

She wasn’t sure what to make of their brief tryst. Joe had let him suck her – although, to be fair, she’d never known a guy who would refuse a free blowjob. And he’d gone down on her himself, which guys were notoriously more reluctant to go. And then he’d clearly wanted to fuck her too. He'd been disappointed when she’d turned him down, disappointed and hurt.

But what did it all mean?

It was easy for Nina, Emma realised. Joe was her brother; he took care of her, disciplined her ... in effect, he was the closest thing she had to a dad as well as her brother. But for Emma ... how could he treat her in a parental manner one moment and then act as her boyfriend the next? And did they count as boyfriend and girlfriend now? She honestly didn’t know.

Turning on the shower, she washed their juices from her body, feeling ghostly echoes of his touch moving over her breasts and thighs. Her butt stung suddenly as it came into contact with the warm water; cursing herself, she lowered the temperature and played the liquid across her buttocks. The throbbing faded away slightly, but it refused to disappear completely. Based on past experience, it would take a day or two before the pain was gone.

She wanted to talk to someone, but who did she have? Nina was her best friend, yet she wouldn't want to talk about her brother. Hell, what would Nina say when she discovered that her best friend had sucked her brother, then been licked by him in turn? Emma shuddered as the thought that Nina wouldn't want to see her again raced through her mind. What if Nina went to Joe and insisted that he throw Emma out of the house?

She pushed the thought aside as she completed her shower, then started work on the bathroom. As she had expected, the work made it easier for her to push her cares aside – and it wasn't quite as gross as she had expected. Thankfully, there were only two people in the house – three now – rather than the thousands who went to the toilets in schools and colleges daily.

Shaking her head, she washed herself again, dried herself and then headed out of the bathroom, back to her room. Once inside, she looked at herself in the mirror and flushed, brightly. There was a faintly drunk smile on her face, as if she was deliriously happy – or as if she’d been well fucked. The sight made her wince as she settled down – wincing slightly as the bedding pressed against her buttocks – and forced her thoughts to calm themselves. It was a good thing that Nina hadn't seen or there might have been some unfortunate questions.

Damn it, she asked herself, as she removed the towel and crawled into bed. What the hell do I do now?

Somehow, the answer that kept coming back into her mind was simple. She should go to Joe’s bedroom and climb into his bed. But she knew that wouldn't make things any easier for either of them.

Joe lay on his bed, staring up at the ceiling.

His thoughts kept spinning through his head. If Emma had been a normal girlfriend, he wouldn't have hesitated to allow her to suck him – the very thought was absurd – but he wouldn't be trying to rule her life either. He was in the odd position of wanting to court a girl he effectively controlled. He’d told Emma, right from the start, that she would be subject to his discipline, unless she wanted to leave. There were no other alternatives. He’d taken on the challenge of reforming her at Nina’s suggestion, but he was damned if he was going to admit defeat now.

And yet ... it wasn't as if she was a free agent. No, she was under his command. To all intents and purposes, he was in the same place as her parents, just as he was to Nina. He could spank her, but he couldn't make love to her. Except, of course, he wanted to do both.

No wonder teachers aren't allowed to fuck their students, he thought. Teenage girls might be terrifyingly attractive – Emma certainly was – but it created a massive conflict of interest between them. How could they shape and guide young minds when they had a vested interest in making sure that those minds didn't think ill of them? He wondered, vaguely, what Emma had thought of him after her first spanking. That would change now, he knew. She would expect favours from him that he could not grant, not without sacrificing her future.

And Nina would be furious. God knew she’d tried to set him up with other girls beforehand, but this was different. This was her friend.

With that thought, he fell asleep.

davidbrennan

Post by davidbrennan » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:41 pm

Chapter Six

It was a relief to Emma, the following morning, when she discovered that Nina had to go out to a Girl Scout meeting. Quite why Nina liked the Girl Scouts was beyond her – Nina had joked that she now knew how to tie someone up, should she wish to kidnap him – but at least it meant that she would be out of the house after ten in the morning. Emma ate her breakfast, chatted to her friend about nothing and waited, nervously, for her to be gone.

“I heard you were spanked last night,” Nina said, suddenly. Her gaze was suddenly very sharp. “What did you forget?”

Emma flushed, feeling her hand automatically moving to her bottom. She’d decided to wear the dressing grown to the breakfast table, rather than anything tighter, but her bottom was still uncomfortable when pressed against the cushion. The redness had faded, yet nasty marks still remained, marring her flesh. And yet there was a faint tingle that was almost pleasurable when she touched it.

“The bathroom,” Emma admitted, finally. “He was none too pleased.”

“I know,” Nina said. She gave her friend a sympathetic look. “I used to try to forget it too.”

Emma scowled at her. “It’s easy for you to say,” she said. “You didn't get spanked last night. Or did you?”

“No,” Nina said. “But I’ll probably get a lecture sometime today about making sure that you actually do everything on your list.”

“No doubt,” Emma muttered. But it hadn't really been Nina’s fault. She had been so certain that she could handle the list, without someone looking over her shoulder. Maybe Joe intended to have Nina take over her discipline. The thought was so absurd – her slight friend pulling Emma over her lap and spanking her – that she found herself giggling. “Just remember that being lectured is better than being spanked.”

“Speak for yourself,” Nina muttered. “I hate being lectured. Or grounded.”

She finished her breakfast and stood up, carrying her bowl over to the sink. “What are you doing today?”

“Joe said that we were going to discuss my grades,” Emma said, wondering if that would be all they would discuss. Nina might not know everything that had happened last night, but Joe and Emma didn't have that luxury. “Should I wear extra padding?”

“It's your first time,” Nina said, dryly. “I’d suggest wearing padding next time ... unless, of course, you actually improve.”

Emma scowled. Two of her tutors hated her, three more didn't have the time to do more than glance at her work, not when the classes were packed with students. Any improvement in her grades would be a slow process ... and her butt would pay the price. But at least Joe cared more than her parents.

“I understand,” she said, as she finished her own breakfast. “You go have fun with the Girl Scouts. I’ll ... try to be in a good mood when you come home.”

Nina laughed and left the room, leaving Emma to wash the dishes. Sighing, Emma washed them both, then wiped the table clean, just in case. A moment later, Joe came into the room and half-glanced at her, as if he wanted to see her and yet he didn't want to quite look at her. Emma scowled inwardly, then nodded to the table, inviting him to inspect it. Joe nodded back, then beckoned for her to follow him into his office.

Emma hadn't been inside before and she looked around with interest. There were two tables, each with a different computer perched on top, and a large chair that reminded her of Captain Picard’s chair from Star Trek. Behind the tables, there were several bookshelves overflowing with books – all of the titles seemed to concentrate on economics and financial matters – and a large metal safe that looked thoroughly secure. Joe motioned her into a corner; for a moment, she thought that she was supposed to stand there before realising that there were two beanbag seats there, waiting for them.

Joe sat down in front of her, his eyes looking down at the carpet. Emma would almost have preferred him ogling her breasts, the tops of which could be seen through her dressing gown, rather than this strange version of the cold shoulder. He seemed both embarrassed and resolute ... Emma opened her mouth, intending to tell him just how stupid he was being, then closed it again. There was no point in trying to make it easier for him – or, for that matter, in offering him a chance to give her another spanking.

“This changes nothing,” Joe said, awkwardly. “What ... what we did last night doesn't change anything. You are still under my roof ...”

“And I will obey your rules,” Emma snapped, losing her patience completely. “I don’t think you made a rule forbidding me from sucking you off! Are you going to make a new one?”

She watched the conflict on his face for a long moment, before pressing on. “I agreed to your terms when I moved in,” she reminded him. “Can we move on?”

Joe gave her a weak smile. “It’s strange to hear you be the mature one.”

“Yeah, well ... someone has to,” Emma said, crossly. She crossed her legs, then pulled her dressing gown around herself, concealing her breasts as best as she could. “You can go back to be mature any time you like.”

There was a long pause before Joe continued. “I read your report very carefully,” he said, softly. “You have a C-average, at best. Worse, you have had several reports of being tardy to your classes ... and sometimes skipping them altogether. I may have sneered at your classes as being largely useless, but not taking them at all is much worse.”

Emma flushed, embarrassed. “Well ... Mrs Donahue is an ugly old cow who couldn't teach a class if her life depended on it ...”

Joe held up a hand. “You should know,” he pointed out, “that you are there to learn. If you have a problem with her, take it to the dean or whoever is in charge of supervising your tutors.”

“As if they would listen to me,” Emma protested. “I ...”

“You are paying for a service,” Joe pointed out, tartly. “If they are incapable of providing it, you would have grounds for complaint.”

He looked back at her report. “You didn't bring me your prior reports, but I think I wouldn't see anything to suggest that this is an unusually bad report, would I?”

Emma shook her head. Her mother hadn’t given a damn; she had rarely even bothered to look at the reports when Emma had taken them home. If Joe had been in charge of her from the start, she doubted that she would have gotten away with allowing her grades to slip so badly. But instead she’d had her mother ...

“That's bad,” Joe said, dryly. “Here is what you are going to do.”

He looked her in the eye for the first time since she’d entered his office. “You will attend all of your classes in future – and you will attend them on time. I will inspect your next report to ensure that you have done so. Do you understand me?”

Emma nodded, quickly.

“If you don't ...”

Emma jumped in. “You’ll spank me?”

“I was going to threaten to paddle you,” Joe said. “It being an educational setting and all.”

It took Emma a moment to realise that he was teasing her, lightly. But in some ways, a paddling might be better than a spanking. He wouldn't be seeing her bare bottom ... unless, of course, he paddled on the bare. Nina had told her that a hairbrush was normally on the bare and it hurt worse than anything else, at least in her experience. She hesitated, tempted to ask, then decided it would be better to let this sleeping dog lie.

“Over the next month, I also expect your grades to improve,” Joe continued. “Apparently, you haven't been doing your homeworld. From now on, you will do your homework as soon as you arrive home until dinner time, after which you will do your chores. If you cannot get your homework done in that time, you will inform me and we will come to some arrangement. Nina, however, seems to be able to handle a far higher load of chores and still get her homework done.”

Emma flushed. Nina had a strong worth ethic; she just got to work and did it, which wasn't too surprising if her brother was prepared to turn her bottom bright red for undone homework and failing grades. And yet Emma wasn't sure if she could improve, no matter the incentive; she’d turned procrastination into an art form. Why, oh why, hadn’t she asked her mother to provide similar incentive? But even if her mother had been willing to spend the time supervising her – and blistering her butt when her grades slipped – she doubted that she would match Nina.

“I will also check up on you from time to time,” Joe added, stiffly. “If you are not working, you will be spanked.”

He looked down at the floor, then back up at her. “Over the next five months, I definitely expect to see steady improvement,” he informed her. “I understand that it can take time to turn one’s grade around, so I will not be harsh until then. After then, I will hold you to the same standards as Nina. Do you understand me?”

“Yes, sir,” Emma said, and meant it. Maybe if she worked very hard ... she swallowed, then asked the question that had bothered her from time to time. “Do I have a future?”

Joe considered it, seriously. “The problem is that there is no shortage of graduates from your course – and a considerable shortage of jobs,” he said, after a moment. “You will be nothing special, when you graduate, and you have next to nothing in the way of actual experience. In some ways, you would be better off studying plumbing and becoming a plumber. There is always work for plumbers.”

Emma scowled, unsure if he was telling the truth. “I don’t think I’d want to spend my life as a plumber, clearing shit out of pipes ...”

“Nor would I,” Joe agreed, “but it is an honest living.”

He gave her a long considering look. “I want you to do well at your specific course,” he said, flatly. “However, I also want you to do well in life. Choosing the right qualifications – or even refusing to get any and having vocational training instead – may be the difference between success and failure.”

Emma felt her scowl deepen. “Maybe I could just come work for you.”

Joe smiled, dryly. “Would you be happy working as a maid for the rest of your life? Would you be happy taking orders from me and Nina? Would you be happy knowing that there would never be any real improvement in your fortunes? That there would be no grounds for improvement?”

“And,” Emma said, “that I would be spanked for every little mistake?”

“You could be fired for every little mistake,” Joe pointed out, dryly. “I am not under any obligation to ... correct the behaviour of my maid, assuming I had one. It would be much simpler to fire her and find someone better.”

Emma was tempted to point out that it was clear that Joe enjoyed spanking her – and he might enjoy spanking a maid enough to keep her even after she made dumb mistakes – but she wasn't stupid enough to say it out loud. Joe might enjoy spanking her, yet she didn't enjoy being spanked. Some of the stories she’d read online suggested that spanking could be exciting for both spanker and spanked, but so far that hadn't happened, even when the pain had turned into something almost pleasurable. It was a high price for a faint pleasure, she decided.

“I suppose,” she said, instead. She took her report and skimmed it quickly, wondering what else Joe would find to comment on. “So you want me to do better – or else.”

Joe nodded. “And there is one other detail,” he said. “Why were you so rude to Mr. Perkin?”

Emma hesitated. “He ... he said something bad about my essay,” she said. In truth, she had forgotten to do the research and Mr. Perkin had called her on it, but she’d been angry with him regardless. “I was ... rude to him back.”

“You may find it surprising, but tutors have to point out problems with your essay,” Joe pointed out, sardonically. “What was wrong with it?”

Emma tried to think of a lie, but she knew from Nina that Joe was very good at sniffing out half-truths and outright fabrications and then her bottom would pay the price. Instead, she hesitated, then confessed that she’d failed to do the research and produced a paper based on false information. The tutor had been far from happy.

“Do you know,” Joe said, when she had finished, “that false information can cause all sorts of problems in the real world? Garbage in, garbage out – that’s what happens to people like me.”

His face darkened. “Not doing the research is one thing,” he added, in a tone that made Emma’s heart sink. “But not listening to someone pointing out your problem is much worse. All you had at stake was an essay; in the real world, the consequences could have been far worse. What if you’d been trying to decide on what drug to feed a patient? Or how to put a building together? Or what sort of gas to put in a car?”

Emma had to fight to keep herself from crying. Joe’s calm tone, so dispassionate and yet so disappointed, cut to her in a way that no shouting match with her mother ever could. He was right, she knew, and the tutor had also been right ... but she hadn't been able to see that. If she’d admitted her mistake, she might even have been able to move on; instead, she had yelled at the tutor and ended up with a dark mark on her record.

“Tell me,” Joe said. “What did he do to you?”

“Just marked me down,” Emma said. “He didn't even say anything as I stormed out of his office.”

“You owe him an apology,” Joe said, crossly. “And you will be punished.”

His voice hardened. “Is there anything else I ought to know about before we proceed?”

“No,” Emma said, and hoped that she was right. If Joe had tougher standards than she’d thought, he might think that she had lied to him. “I’ll email him today and apologise.”

“You’ll go see him in person tomorrow,” Joe ordered. He stood up and strode over to the desk. “Come here.”

Nervously, Emma rose to her feet, feeling the dressing gown shifting around her knees as she moved. Her thoughts kept spinning around and around inside her head, as always. He was going to spank her, again. He was going to spank her on her butt that was already sore from the previous spanking. He was going to bare her bottom and feast his eyes on her ... this time, she doubted that it would end as well as it had before.

“Bend over,” Joe ordered, pointing to the desk. “Place your hands on the top and keep them there.”

Emma obeyed, thrusting out her bottom. It gave him a perfect target, she realised, as he slowly lifted her dressing gown, exposing her bare bottom. For a moment, she felt a shiver of arousal as his fingers brushed against her tingling flesh, then she cursed herself as she realised that this was going to be pure discipline. She pressed her legs together as tightly as possible, tensing her buttocks, as he lifted his hand and brought it down on her bottom.

“Ouch,” Emma said, in shock. “Shit!”

The sting was worse, far worse, than his hand. She twisted her head and saw that he was holding a small object in his hand. A ping-pong paddle, she realised numbly, as he lifted it and swatted her bottom for the second time. As small as it was, it imparted a terrible pain into her bottom. It was all she could do to keep in position as the pain grew worse; somehow, only the certainty that moving without permission would lead to harsher punishment kept her palms pressed firmly against the wood.

“Language,” Joe said, swatting the back of her legs to make his point. “Stay in place.”

There were nine more swats against her buttocks, then Joe let go of her, allowing her to stand up. Emma let the dressing gown fall completely to the ground as she rubbed her butt, feeling strange lines beaten into it from the ping-pong paddle. She wondered if he were erect, if he expected her to go down on him again, but she was determined not to comply. Instead, she staggered towards the door completely naked, leaving the dressing gown behind. Joe’s eyes tracked her breasts for a long moment, then he looked away, embarrassed.

“I’ll see you at dinner tonight,” Joe called after her. Emma bit down the response that came to mind, knowing that it would earn her another spanking. “And I expect you to spend the day studying for class.”

Joe watched her go, feeling a mixture of guilt and relief. Guilt because he’d probably swatted her far harder than she deserved, even if she had been dreadfully rude to her poor tutor; relief, because he hadn't felt the urge to just take her after the spanking. He could still discipline her, he told himself, and if they developed a relationship ... he could still discipline her.

They could make it work.

He looked back down at the report and scowled. It was bad, far worse than anything Nina had produced, even when she’d been at her worst. But if he had anything to say about it, Emma would turn her life around ...

... Even if he had to spank her every day for the next ten years.

davidbrennan

Post by davidbrennan » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:42 pm

Comments?

DB

spoiledbrat18

Post by spoiledbrat18 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:13 pm

I like it, more please !