The New Housemate

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
davidbrennan

Re: The New Housemate

Post by davidbrennan » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Chapter Seven

Surprisingly, Mr. Perkin was quite understanding when Emma went to apologise the following morning. She’d expected another lecture from him, but instead he merely told her to do better next time and then sent her to class. Emma made sure to be on time for all of her classes, knowing that Joe wouldn't hesitate to hold her to account for being tardy in future. It was hard to know if being there on time helped, but at least her tutors seemed surprised when she was there before them. The only problem was that her chair was hard and sitting down was thoroughly uncomfortable. She could only hope that no one noticed.

Returning home that afternoon, she made herself a cup of tea and settled down to work her way through her homework. The tutors had assigned a considerable amount of homework over the last few weeks, most of which she’d been putting off until the last minute. Emma read her way through the assignments, then tried to get started on the first one, but it was immensely difficult. In fact, she found herself quite unable to make progress at all. Angrily, she went on to the next piece and tried to complete it too. But it seemed impossible.

She was still cursing it angrily when Joe called her and Nina for dinner, inviting them both to the dining room. Emma stood up and walked out of her bedroom, meeting Nina as she came out of her room. The smell of curry met their noses as they walked into the dining room, where Joe was bending over an immense bowl of spicy beef. Emma saw his ass pressing against his shorts and felt a sudden impulse to reach out and slap it. Thankfully, Nina’s presence dissuaded her from taking the risk.

“So,” Joe said, as he ladled out curry and rice, “how are you getting on with your homework?”

Emma hesitated, breathing in the smell. “Fine,” she said, finally. There was a week to find out how to do it, she told herself, and then do it. “It’s tedious, but I’m working my way through it.”

“Glad to hear it,” Joe said. He sat down and gave her an encouraging smile that almost made her melt. “And I hope you like my food.”

“I do,” Emma assured him. Joe was a surprisingly good cook. If she’d been that wealthy, she would have ordered takeaway all the time. Or perhaps even hired someone to do the cooking. But Joe seemed to like doing his own cooking ... and he was good at it. “Perhaps you could teach me how to cook, one day.”

“I can give you a lesson this weekend,” Joe offered. She couldn't help wondering if he merely wanted to spend more time with her, although she knew that he had plenty of other excuses. The thought of him examining her homework sent cold shivers running down her spine; her ass tensed automatically. Unless she managed to turn it around, Friday was going to be another sore day. “But maybe with something less complicated than this curry.”

Nina elbowed Emma. “I told you that you should have joined the Scouts,” she reminded her friend. “They teach us how to cook – and burn water.”

Emma blinked. “Burn water?”

“I was never very good at it,” Nina admitted. “Luckily, no one notices poor cooking at scout camp.”

“The doctors do,” Joe muttered. He looked over at his sister. “Or have you forgotten the tummy bug you caught there once?”

Emma made a face. “I don’t think I want a tummy bug,” she objected.

The same pattern repeated itself for the rest of the week. She went to college, attended classes ... and tried to do her homework. Some of the simpler assignments were completed easily, but others seemed impossible for her to complete. By the time Friday rolled around, she felt like a nervous wreck even without the looming threat of yet another spanking. If she couldn't complete her homework, what hope did she have of passing the course? Joe might have sneered at the course’s value, but it galled her to think that she might have wasted the effort completely.

On Friday evening, there was a knock at her door.

Emma’s thoughts started to run frantically around and around in her mind ... and he hadn't even taken down her jeans yet! She could hide under the bed, climb out the window and flee ... but she knew that it would be futile. Instead, she swallowed hard and called out for him to enter the room. She was so nervous that she had to call out twice for him to hear her.

Joe stepped inside, wearing a pair of silk pyjamas that hung loosely around his body. Emma was surprised, until she remembered that he was leaving early the following morning for one of his rare conferences with his superiors. Visiting her, she realised with a flicker of guilt, was the last thing he had to do before he went to sleep. Nina, she suspected, had already had her homework inspected. She couldn't help wondering if her friend was rubbing a sore bottom right now.

“Joe,” she said, turning to face him,

“Emma,” Joe said, equally gravely. “Do you have your report?”

Emma swallowed and passed it to him. Joe skimmed through it, noting out loud that her grades didn't seem to have improved – but they wouldn't over a single week – and that she had actually been getting to her classes on time. Emma let out a sigh of relief that she hadn't realised that she’d been holding; she’d feared that some of the tutors would have kept marking her down for being later, just out of habit. She already knew that most of them disliked her ... and that it was largely her fault.

“Not too bad,” Joe assured her, finally. “And your homework?”

Emma swallowed again. She could lie ... but she knew from Nina that the punishment for being caught in a lie was far worse than anything else. The hairbrush, for sure, or perhaps his thick leather belt. Carefully, making the story sound as good as she could, she started to detail her progress.

Joe didn't buy it. “Are you saying that you haven’t completed all of your assignments?”

Emma hesitated, then nodded, one had moving instinctively to her butt.

“Let me see,” Joe said. Emma passed him the sheets without comment. “Why are you having problems with this?”

“I don’t know what I’m talking about,” Emma confessed. “My research wasn't good enough.”

“You never spoke a truer word,” Joe said, skimming the first assignment. “Two thousand words on this system for storing and cataloguing books and you couldn't even begin it?”

Emma gritted her teeth. It wasn't fair! Even if Joe was taking her firmly in hand, and she knew that there was no hope of avoiding a spanking now, he’d only just started. They couldn't turn around the bad habits of a lifetime so quickly ... and she hadn't paid enough attention in class. What was she supposed to do? Go to a tutor and ask for help?

“Yes,” Joe said, when she said that out loud. “The tutors are there to assist you; if you don’t understand the material, you are supposed to ask them and they are supposed to help you.”

He scowled. “Right now,” he added, “your problem is that you fell behind and kept falling behind, making it difficult for you to catch up with where your tutors thought you were. As you were fool enough not to ask for help, they don't even realise that there is a problem.”

Emma flushed angrily. A dozen excuses came to her lips, but somehow she knew that Joe wouldn't listen to them.

“Now,” Joe said, “I want you to go through the reading lists the tutors provided and work out what books are required for answering these questions and completing these pieces of homework. On Sunday, we will go to the college library and get them out for you ...”

“But only nerds go to the library,” Emma said, before she could stop herself. “I ...”

“Have become far too dependent on the internet,” Joe snapped, crossly. “The books in the library, the ones vetted and edited by reliable publishers then recommended by your tutors, are the most useful sources of information. And it is those nerds, young lady, who are likely to do well enough to get good jobs after they graduate.”

Emma felt her flush deepen.

“I spent most of my time in the library when I was a student,” Joe added. He waved a hand around to indicate his house. “Don't you think it paid off for me?”

He stood up and clapped his hand on her shoulder. “I’m going to fetch something,” he added, his tone of voice leaving her with no doubt of what that something was. “I’ll be back in” – he made a show of checking his watch – “one hour. By then, I expect you to have a list of books for me to inspect.”

Emma watched as he left the room, feeling her butt tensing again, then turned back to her laptop frantically. The reading lists, thankfully, were published online, allowing her to find them and start copying down titles. Each of the tutors had named at least ten books they considered essential, including several that had been written by the tutors themselves. Emma fought down the urge to sneer as she added their titles to her list, then started to prioritise them as best as she could. Surely, the ones for her first assignments should be read first ...

She was looking up the books online when Joe returned, carrying a heavy wooden paddle in one hand. Emma stared at it in absolute disbelief; she’d thought he’d been joking about paddling her. What would that do to her buttocks? Somehow, she knew that she wasn't going to be sleeping comfortably for the rest of the weekend. And yet ... there was a faint smile on Joe’s face, suggesting ... what? That he was teasing her?

“There’s a shop that sells these things for parents,” Joe said, as he passed her the paddle. It felt devastatingly solid in her hands. “You should have seen the ones for kids – they had trite little slogans on them, each one funny to everyone but the kid.”

Emma swallowed, feeling her heart sink.

“You could just spank me,” she said, quickly. She wasn't sure about how she felt about baring her bottom and going over his knee – the sexual tension hadn't really faded between them, to the point where she didn't know how Nina could have missed it – but surely it had to be better than being paddled. “I will definitely improve ...”

“You need specific incentive to improve,” Joe said. “That is what I aim to provide.”

He took the paddle back and motioned for her to stand up. Emma obeyed, wondering if he’d force her to take down her jeans and panties. She knew he would if it was a hand-spanking, but he had a paddle ... her thoughts started to run riot again. Joe pulled the chair over towards him, then swung it around to face her.

“Bend over,” he ordered.

Emma hesitated, then obeyed. Her jeans were solider than anything else she’d worn for a spanking, but somehow she doubted they would provide much protection. She felt helplessly vulnerable as she bent over, feeling her ass pushing outwards to provide him with a tempting target. Joe walked around behind her, then lifted the paddle. Emma cringed in terrified anticipation ...

“I will give you six swats,” Joe informed her. “You will remain in place for all of them, or you will receive another swat for each time you move. After you have taken your swats, wait until I give you permission to move before you stand upright. Do you understand me?”

“... Yes,” Emma stammered.

“Good,” Joe said. “Here we go.”

Emma tensed. It didn't help as the paddle came down with a loud crack. For a moment, all she heard was the noise ... and then the pain started. Even though jeans, it hurt worse than she had expected. She started and almost stood upright, her hands skittering over the chair, before she calmed herself. The second swat was almost as hard as the first; she couldn't help herself crying out in shock.

She should have put extra underwear on, she told herself, as the third swat landed on her burning butt. It felt as if someone had forced her to sit down on hot coals. Or maybe she should have worn two pairs of jeans or even stuffed extra padding in her panties ... but she had a feeling that Joe would have noticed. The next two swats seemed harder; she almost collapsed before realising that Joe would wait for her to present herself to him again before completing the session. Somehow, she managed to hold herself in place long enough for the sixth and final swat to land on her rear.

“Stand up,” Joe ordered, shortly.

Emma obeyed ... then started desperately working at her jeans. Somehow, having them so tight was making the pain worse. Her bottom felt as if it were trying to swell up, but there was no room for it to expand while she was wearing the jeans. Her fingers refused to obey her orders; she kept trying and trying to undo her jeans until Joe knelt down beside her and undid the catch himself, then pulled her jeans and panties down to her knees. Emma’s hands went to her buttocks, then she started to cry openly. Joe helped her to step out of her jeans and panties, then held her tightly as she cried. Somehow, even though he was responsible for her pain, Emma felt happy that he cared.

“Thank ... thank you,” she managed to stammer, finally. No doubt the punishment would be stern reminder to her of what would happen next week, if she failed to complete her assignments on time. “I don’t mean to be a pain ...”

“I’ve given you the pain,” Joe said, dryly. “But I don’t mind, as long as you show signs of improvement.”

Emma found herself clinging to him tighter than ever. No one had really cared before, not about her. Even her mother hadn't given a damn about what Emma did with her life. But Joe seemed to care ... maybe it was because he had licked her, but she couldn't help wondering if she’d fallen in love with him. Or maybe it was lust; it wasn't as if he was unattractive.

She wiped tears from her eyes and looked up at him. Maybe he wasn't classically handsome – Nina might be pretty; her brother was rather less so – but he was firm, fair and generous with his time. And, unlike many other boys, he’d made sure that she had a good time too. Bracing herself, she leaned up to kiss him. He seemed surprised as her lips met his, then he kissed her back, very lightly. She couldn't help feeling his sudden hardness through his pyjamas.

That’s why he paddled me, she thought, with sudden insight. He didn't want to get turned on by disciplining me.

Her ass still hurt as she pushed herself against him, but she ignored it. Their kisses grew deeper and deeper, his hands starting to roam upwards, slipping under her shirt to explore her chest. She let out a deep shuddering gasp as his fingers touched her bra, then one of his hands crept around her back and undid the catch. Her breasts bounced free; a moment later, he had pulled off her shirt and bra completely, allowing him to start kissing her breasts.

Emma’s hands slipped downwards herself until she was clutching his cock. Joe let out a sound as she clasped his hardness in his hands, then sent his hands running down her back to her burning buns. She couldn't help it; she let out a yelp as his hands touched her bottom ...

Somehow, it seemed to discourage Joe. Silently, he stepped back from her and looked away, returning his cock to his pyjamas. Emma opened her mouth to say something – either to yell at him or to tell him to come back – but before she could say a word he left the room, muttering something that sounded like an apology. She glared after him, furiously; the combination of pain and pleasure had turned her on like nothing else and yet he was just leaving? How dare he?

Angrily, she turned and studied her behind in the mirror. It was black and blue, literally. She touched it lightly, then shook her head in disbelief. The pain was fading slightly, but the marks would probably be there for weeks. Feeling her anger building, she growled curses at the door and then reached between her legs. It was astonishing just how moist she felt down there, even after such a brief session. But she was truly mad at him. He could have had her, pain in the butt or not. She wanted him; God, she knew she’d wanted him, so desperately that she would have agreed to anything. She’d wanted to feel his hard cock sliding up inside her ...

She wasn’t going to kiss him again in a hurry, she told himself. If he spanked her again, she would take it and then walk off. There would be no kissing, no groping, no sucking, no games ... nothing, but the punishment she knew she needed. If she wanted pleasure, she would damn well pleasure herself or find someone else. And he could pleasure himself too.

“Bah,” she said, as she started to move her fingers between her legs. She tried not to think of his cock in her hand, or in her mouth ... or even inside her. “You can fucking whistle for it next time.”

davidbrennan

Post by davidbrennan » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:57 pm

Chapter Eight

Joe was in a foul mood as he drove away from the conference. He’d got up at six in the morning and left at seven, driving over an hour to reach the conference room ... only to discover that his boss’s boss had turned the whole affair into a very different style of meeting, one where the bosses told everyone how wonderful they were while the independent contractors like Joe did their best to listen without being too bored. It had, in short, been a total waste of time.

It wasn't his boss’s fault, Joe reminded himself firmly, although part of his mind had kept throwing up images of bending her over his knee and spanking her quite firmly. She was talented, but young; she was no match for her superiors when they insisted on turning the conference into a mutual admiration society. Joe silently catalogued his resume as he drove home, considering other clients who would be happy to have him working for them. He didn't have to live his life according to the whims of superiors who were only better at sucking up to their superiors. It was how they got their jobs.

He couldn't help feeling relief when he finally drove into the driveway, back home. Being with Emma and Nina would be far better than spending time with his boss’s superiors, even if he hadn't quite figured out his feelings for Emma. He’d wanted her and yet ... the moment he’d realised that she was in pain, he’d walked off. It was been for the best, he told himself; their lovemaking would be tainted by her pain. But she had to have been angry with him for behaving like that ...

Perhaps I should let her paddle me, he thought, with droll amusement. I certainly deserve it.

He opened the car door, picked up his briefcase and stepped outside. The sound of splashing greeted his ears, suggesting that the girls were in the pool. Joe grinned to himself and followed the sound around the house, intending to surprise the girls. Instead, as he came around the corner, he felt his mouth drop open as he saw them. They weren’t just swimming, they were skinny-dipping!

For a long moment, he couldn't move or speak. They were just so different. Nina and Emma were the same age, but Nina was still girlish while Emma was very definitely a grown woman. Her buttocks were still black and blue from the paddling yesterday, although they were definitely healing fast. Joe could understand why she didn't want to wear a swimsuit, even a pair of bikini bottoms, but ... Nina should know that he forbade skinny-dipping for a reason! Anyone could look into the garden and see the girls in nothing, but their birthday suits!

“Nina,” he roared, finding his voice. “What is the meaning of this?”

His sister was so surprised that she went under the water and emerged coughing moments later. Emma, by contrast, merely lifted her hands and crossed them over her breasts, protecting her modesty. Joe felt a twinge of bitter regret – he’d played with those breasts yesterday – but it was understandable that Emma would want to punish him a little. Besides, it wasn't as if they were truly lovers.

“Well?” He demanded. “I’m waiting!”

“I ...”

Nina swallowed and started again. “You beat Emma’s butt badly last night,” she said, staring up at him. “I thought that a cool swim would help her feel better.”

Joe lifted his eyebrows. “A cool swim without a single piece of clothing between you?”

Nina coloured. “It isn't as if we haven't seen each other nude already,” she pointed out. “And you have seen her bare ass too.”

Joe somehow managed to keep his face under control. How much did Nina know? There was no way to tell if Emma had told her everything – or if she’d picked up on something, even if nothing had been said out loud. Nina was quite perceptive for her age, Joe considered; she was certainly very good at knowing when she’d earned a spanking. But then, that was normally when his voice went quiet and he started telling her to get over his lap.

“There are people who can see you,” Joe snapped, finally. The house was marginally isolated, but hardly enough to allow the girls to swim freely. “You know not to skinny-dip.”

He scowled. “Get out of the water, both of you,” he ordered. “Now!”

Nina moved over to the ladder and started to climb out, followed by Emma. Up close, it was easy to see that Nina was still boyish; her breasts were small, tiny handfuls that Joe knew she bemoaned when she thought he couldn’t hear her. Behind her, Emma hesitated, unable to climb out of the pool without revealing her own breasts. Muttering under his breath, Joe turned away, allowing her to climb up without being ogled. A moment later, both girls were standing on the edge of the pool, their hands covering their private parts.

“Nina,” Joe ordered. This deserved special punishment. “Go and fetch a switch.”

Nina paled. “Outside?” She asked. “But really ...”

Joe concealed a smile. Nina – and Emma too, he suspected – would be quite happy to be spanked or paddled, as long as it took place indoors. But that wasn't an option; if they wanted to expose themselves, they would be exposed. Nina met his gaze, realised that arguing would be useless and walked off towards the bushes. Emma stared after her, then looked back at Joe. He couldn't help admiring her body, even as he felt another twinge of guilt for what he was about to do. Nina had been right about one thing. Emma had been badly punished last night.

Nina returned, holding a long whippy branch from a bush. Joe took it and swished it through the air a couple of times, then pronounced himself satisfied. Emma’s eyes went very wide when she saw it, her body trembling so badly that he was afraid that she would fall back into the pool. It should be deep enough to break her fall, but it did worry him slightly.

“I am not happy,” he lectured, as Nina returned to stand next to Emma. “You can be seen here, if someone cares to look. They would have received a real eyeful, wouldn't they? These days, someone with a Smartphone could even take pictures or make a video of you two in the pool and upload it onto the internet. Who knows – maybe one of your friends at school, searching for porn, would find the photos of you. Your reputation would be completely destroyed.”

Nina looked badly shaken; Emma looked as though she were trying to be defiant. Joe fought down the urge to shout at them; he’d seen pictures of school and college-age girls, some of them underage, shared around campus. Sometimes it had been little more than bare tits and ass, sometimes it had been far worse. Joe honestly couldn't understand why anyone would take naughty pictures of themselves for their boyfriends, knowing that they could leak out and spread around the world. But somehow people still did it.

He swished the switch through the air. “What you did was dangerous; it might easily have destroyed your futures,” he continued. “If you want to go naked, do it inside the house, where there are no prying eyes. You can swim, if you like, but wear a swimsuit or even a bikini. Swimming naked is asking for trouble.”

He looked at Emma, who finally lowered her eyes, although she kept one hand pressed firmly against her breasts and the other between her legs. Joe felt his pulse starting to race as he realised just how hot that pose actually was, before he pushed that thought aside firmly. This was not the time to ogle his little sister’s best friend, even if they had kissed and ... done other stuff. He had to punish them ...

“Turn around,” he ordered. “Turn around and bend over.”

Nina obeyed at once; Emma followed afterwards, more reluctantly. Joe found his eyes inspecting her bottom, wincing slightly at the legacy of her paddling the night before. Having a switching piled on top of her paddling would really hurt ...briefly, he considered just letting her off with a warning, or perhaps switching the back of her legs instead, before deciding that he had to at least make a show of punishing her. In contrast, Nina’s boyish bottom was pale and wan. Joe stepped up to his sister and lifted the switch.

“I hope you understand why you’re being punished,” he said, quietly. “And you really should have looked after your guest.”

With that, he brought the switch down on her bare behind.

Emma had had a very uncomfortable night, followed by a slightly less uncomfortable day. Sitting down had been impossible; in the end, she’d had to resort to having her breakfast standing up. Thankfully, Nina had taken one look at her and offered to do most of her chores for the day, allowing her a chance to recuperate. And then she’d suggested a skinny-dip in the pool.

It had been a mistake, Emma realised. Joe was right; even if he hadn't come home early and stared at them – and it gave her a warm feeling to realise that he was still attracted to her – someone might easily have seen them. Emma had no objection to showing herself to a particularly decent boy – or even presenting her rear for a spanking from Joe – but she didn't want to show herself to everyone. Who knew who might have seen them ...?

Who knew, she asked herself as the switch came down on Nina’s bum, who might be watching them now?

Nina yelped in pain as the switch kissed her. Emma turned, trying to stay in position, just in time to see Joe lifting his hand for the second blow. A red line, glowing with anger, appeared on Nina’s pale bottom. It looked as if it stung – and stung badly. Emma gritted her teeth as Nina took a second swipe, followed rapidly by three more. The glowing red lines seemed all the more ominous as they marched down towards her legs. Her friend was crying openly by the time her brother stepped backwards, her breasts shaking as she sobbed. Emma wanted to reach over to comfort her, even though Nina had taken it better than she would, but she didn't quite dare.

She shifted position, spreading her legs slightly, as Joe moved over to stand behind her. He was getting a real eyeful, she knew. Part of her was tempted to tease him further, part of her was sure that was a very bad idea. His hand reached out, as if he was going to caress her rear, before he pulled it back. Nina was right there, after all.

“You should have known better too,” Joe said, softly. “And why weren't you working on your homework?”

“Because you left me so sore I couldn't think,” Emma snapped. She hadn't meant to snap and she regretted it a microsecond later, but it was too late. Besides, it did have to be said. “All I could do was wait for the pain to go away.”

“True, I suppose,” Joe said.

He tapped the switch against her buttocks, then drew back. There was a faint whisper as it swished through the air ... and then came down on her, hard. Emma screamed in pain as it struck her already-sore bottom. Two more blows followed in quick succession, stinging so badly that she was sure that he had broken the skin, then Joe stepped backwards.

“You may stand up,” he said. “And then go back into the house.”

Emma obeyed, reaching back to rub her bottom. It stung badly, the welts from the paddle contrasting oddly with the painful lines left behind by the switch. Her bottom, what little she could see of it, seemed black and blue again ... marred with red lines. Nina, by contrast, only seemed to have red lines. They glowed angrily against her pale flesh.

“That isn't fair,” Nina protested, sounding more like a little girl than a grown woman – or even a teenage girl on the cusp of adulthood. “You switched me far harder than her.”

“Her bottom was already sore,” Joe pointed out, mildly. “And you should have known better than to allow her to skinny-dip.”

Nina sniffed angrily as Joe led them into the house, her hands gingerly touching her bottom. Emma scowled at her rear, wondering just what her problem was. Did she really believe that they should have had an equal punishment or was she angry about something else? Joe passed her the switch as they entered the living room, allowing her to examine it. For what was really nothing more than the branch from a bush, it packed a painful sting.

“I expect to see you both at dinner,” Joe said, as he headed into his office. “Until then, I suggest that you concentrate on your homework.”

Emma stared after his retreating back, unsure if she should laugh or cry. Concentrate on her homework? She wanted to throw herself down on her bed and wait for the throbbing to fade away completely! How was she supposed to do more than lie on her belly when she was in so much agony? God knew she couldn't do a thing.

“Here,” Nina said, drawing Emma’s attention back to her friend. “You’ll need some of this.”

Emma’s eyes narrowed. Nina was holding a small bottle of lotion – sunburn and pain relief lotion, she realised in shock. Why hadn't she thought of buying some lotion? A moment later, she glared at Nina. Her friend could have given her some lotion when she’d taken her first spanking, let alone the paddling ...

“Joe only lets me use it if I’ve been heavily punished,” Nina said, when Emma asked her. “I should have given you some yesterday, but ... I didn't know you’d been paddled until this morning.”

She poured a little lotion on her hand, then – very gently – started to rub it into Emma’s buttocks. Emma gasped at the raw sensation – the cool liquid, her friend’s touch – then relaxed a little as she realised that the pain was actually fading away. Nina moved her fingers over Emma’s butt, covering everywhere with lotion, then stood up and passed her the bottle.

“My turn,” Nina said, bending over. “Get on with it.”

Emma hesitated, then poured some liquid onto her palm. Nina’s bottom felt strange to the touch; softer than a male bottom, yet strangely patterned. It took her a moment to realise that Nina’s flesh had swelled up where the switch had struck her, marring her pretty behind. Neither of them, she realised sourly, would be sitting down properly for a while, lotion or no lotion.

“Not so hard,” Nina said, as Emma ran her fingers over one of the glowing lines. “You have to be gentle.”

“I’m doing my best,” Emma said, feeling a moment of sympathy for grabby boys. They never knew how gently to touch someone, particularly if it was their first time. She wondered, suddenly, what Nina would say if she allowed her hands to run up to touch her breasts, but that would be just too weird. “How much more should I use?”

“It tends to reach a certain level and then stop,” Nina said. She straightened upright and turned, smiling. “Joe wouldn't let me use it if it stopped our pain altogether.”

Emma nodded. That certainly seemed believable.

“I meant to tell you something,” Nina said, lowering her eyes. “I won't be here for our birthdays.”

Emma winced. They didn't share the same birthday – they were four days apart – but they had always had a combined birthday celebration. Money had been short, friends had been few ... why not share a few drinks and a dinner together? It struck her, suddenly, that Joe might have been prepared to fund a bigger party, but Nina had never bothered.

“That’s bad,” she said, finally. “Why not?”

“Scout Camp,” Nina admitted. “It’s the midterm break, remember? I have to go there for a few days. I can leave you alone with Joe, can't I?”

Emma hesitated. If things hadn't been so ... weird, if he’d been her lover or her disciplinarian, it would have been fine. But as some strange combination of both ... she honestly didn't know how to react. And yet, she knew she had nowhere to go. Nina couldn't sneak her into Scout Camp, Joe wouldn't pay for her to go elsewhere ... and besides, there was no shortage of homework to complete. God knew that she couldn't afford to take time off.

“I should be fine,” she said. Maybe they’d do it ... no, she was still going to make him sweat for a bit. “And I have a shitload of homework to do.”

She cleared her throat. Maybe they couldn't enjoy themselves on the midpoint between their birthdays, but they could still have fun.

“The weekend before you go, we’ll go out for the night,” she added. “Find somewhere to eat, have a few drinks ... have fun. The memory will stay with you while you’re freezing your ass off at camp.”

“Tell me about it,” Nina admitted. She rolled her eyes in a manner that was sure to irritate her older brother. “Last time, the idiots forgot to bring blankets. They had to resort to spanking us, one by one, just to keep us warm.”

Emma stared at her. It sounded absurd ... and yet, only a few weeks ago, she would have sneered at the thought of a girl her age being spanked like a little toddler. “Really ...?”

Nina giggled. “What do you think?”

Emma aimed a slap at Nina’s ass. “I think we should go get on with our homework,” she said. “Or I won’t be the only one to be paddled next week.”

davidbrennan

Post by davidbrennan » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:35 pm

Comments?

Chapter Nine

“Well,” Joe said, drawing out the word. “Well ...”

Emma swallowed. It was the last weekend before Nina went off to Scout Camp and they had already planned their evening, but if Joe told them to cancel it they would have to remain inside and sweat over their homework. Her grades had improved, but there were times when she felt that it wasn't worth the effort – or the paddling. She’d been paddled twice more in the time since he’d shown her the so-called Board of Education. Neither time had been any better than the first.

“I read your report,” Joe said, drawing it out still further. “You could have done better” – Emma’s stomach turned flip-flops in fear – “but you have improved far more than I expected.”

Emma said nothing, although she knew that he was right. When she knew that a single tardy note meant a spanking, she was always on time to class; when she knew that anything below a B earned heavy punishment, she worked as hard as she could. And she had to admit that asking tutors for help actually helped, if she listened to the answers. She might have put more time into going to the library than she’d ever expected, but it had paid off.

“You are heading towards a B-average,” Joe informed her. “I shall expect you to make that stick by the end of the academic year, of course, but you have done very well. And you weren't even late once. Stand up.”

Emma stared at him. She’d done well! He wasn't going to paddle her, was he? How could he? But she knew better than to disobey, so she stood up. A moment later, he swatted her bottom lightly with her hand. Emma moved so her ass was pointing right towards him, allowing him to swat her again. This time, there was no pain and it almost felt pleasurable.

“Thank you,” she said, as she sat down again. There would be no paddle! She wanted to whoop and cry hurrah, then go out with Nina for a night on the town. “It’s all thanks to you.”

“And your hard work,” Joe assured her. “If you hadn’t improved at all, I might have given up and told you to find somewhere else to live.”

He stood up. “I understand that you and Nina are going to have fun tonight,” he said. “Just ... be careful. It isn't always a safe place out there.”

Emma looked up at him. “Do you want to come?”

“I think you’d be happier without me,” Joe said, ruefully. “How are you getting to town?”

“A friend of ours is giving us a lift,” Emma said. She’d thought about suggesting that Nina asked Joe, but the less Joe had to do with their evening out, the better. “And they’ll give us a lift home.”

Joe scowled. “Don’t hesitate to call if you can't get home,” he warned. “Or take a taxi. The last thing I want is for you to get into trouble.”

“Me too,” Emma said, thinking of the paddle. “Me too.”

She watched Joe leave, then turned her attention to her pile of clothes. Joe had been right, she had to admit, about how much of her allowance from her mother had been wasted on clothes, particularly clothes that she no longer wore. There was a skirt – she picked it up and examined it – that might have fitted Nina, but was far too short and tight for Emma. Stripping naked, she pulled on a black bra and a pair of panties, then found a dress that fell to her knees. She hesitated – she had a theory that the reason Nina always wore skirts was to make it easier for Joe to access her bottom – then pulled it on. It wasn't as if Joe didn't take down her jeans before spanking her in any case.

Finally, she looked at herself in the mirror. Long red hair cascaded down around her shoulders, standing out against the black dress she wore. The boys could see the tops of her breasts, but little else. She would have shown more, she told herself, if she hadn't had her odd semi-relationship with Joe. There was no point in trying to pick up a guy – or allowing a guy to pick her up – when she had a semi-relationship. Or so she told herself.

There was a tap on the door, which opened a moment later to reveal Nina. Her friend was wearing a tight shirt that boosted her chest – what little there was of it, Emma thought unkindly – and a skirt that barely concealed her butt. Joe was going to go mad when he saw it, Emma realised; if he'd objected to her short shorts, he was going to hate his sister wearing something like that. It was lucky that she hadn't been spanked recently, Emma told herself sardonically. A single gust of wind would reveal the marks for all to see.

“I think you’d better not let Joe see you wearing that,” she said, finally.

Nina grinned and produced a long coat. “I’m going to wear this until we get there,” she said, her grin widening with every word. “And you’re not going to tell him, are you?”

“No,” Emma said, although she didn't want to think about what might happen when Joe found out about the dress ... and that she hadn't breathed a word about it. They’d both be paddled. Or switched. Or worse. And Nina might be told that she couldn't go to Scout Camp. “I won’t breathe a word.”

“Good,” Nina said. She pulled the coat on, transforming herself into a decent-looking girl rather than someone out for a night of fun on the town. “This evening is going to be fun.”

“Yep,” Emma agreed. “It certainly is.”

Three hours later, she wasn't so sure. The dinner had been good – she liked Joe’s cooking, but he didn't do Turkish food and she’d picked up a taste for it from a long-gone boyfriend – yet the rest of the evening had been ... wrong. They’d gone to a club and danced, moving from partner to partner, but it hadn't resonated well with her. Several boys had offered her alcohol, or cigarettes or even joints, yet she’d turned them all down. What was wrong with her?

Nina seemed more flamboyant on the dance floor, away from Joe. Emma felt a flicker of envy as her best friend cavorted, necking with a boy who seemed to have his hands glued to her bottom. There had been a time when Emma would have done the same – found a guy and made out with him in public – but now she felt as if it was pointless. Joe’s lessons, hammered into her with his hand and paddle, had taught her just how badly she’d been wasting her life.

But Nina seemed to be fine ... she shook her head a moment later, realising just where she was wrong. Nina had learned discipline; she’d learned how to separate having fun from actually working towards a future. Emma ... had not. Now, with Joe helping to shape her mind towards building her future, she could no longer just let herself go. Part of her wanted to go home and scream at Joe for what he’d cost her, part of her knew that he'd done the right thing.

She looked away from Nina, her gaze moving over the other teenagers in the bar. Most of them were students, just like her, yet there was a hint of quiet desperation in the air. Did they know, she wondered, that they were sacrificing their own future? Did they know that their student loans would have to be repaid ... while the only jobs they could take would be in fast food joints or other crappy places with no future? And the others ... she caught sight of a middle-aged man, almost certainly old enough to be her father, and shivered. She’d thought of such men as perverts, desperate to pick up nubile young teenagers, but now she understood. They too had no hope.

And she would have been just like them, if Joe hadn't started turning her around.

“Hey,” a voice said, from behind her. “Get your coat, love. You’ve pulled.”

Emma couldn't help giggling, but there was a bitter edge to the humour. The boy – young man, rather – was at least a year or two older than her, with an unshaven face and scruffy appearance that suggested a freethinker ... or, at least, that would be what he wanted her to think. A hippy, one of those who went to occupy Wall Street ... and wasted their lives, when they could be so much more.

“I don't think so,” she said.

She wondered just how drunk he was. Would she have to fight? She braced herself, ready to launch a knee into his groin, but instead he just gave her a lazy smile and wandered off, swinging his ass as he moved. Emma shook her head in disbelief, then stood up and waved to Nina. Her friend’s partner was slipping his hand into her panties, as if he was going to make love to her on the dance floor. Nina hesitated, then disengaged herself from the boy and ran after Emma. Her would-be lover glared after her, then shrugged and joined the other dancers. No doubt he’d find another partner in a few minutes.

“You look down,” Nina said, once they were outside. “Why ...?”

“I just feel ... grown up,” Emma said. Once, she might well have accepted the hippy’s offer of a dance, no matter how scruffy he was. It would have appealed to her. Now, he was just disgusting. Joe was far more of a man than any stinking hippy. “Your brother did a good job.”

The thought puzzled her, infuriated her ... and yet amused her. She was no lady from a bygone era, when even a wife could expect to be whipped by her husband for disobedience. Nor did she need a man who was stronger than her, strong enough to take her in hand and impose his will on her. The very thought was infuriating. She was no child to require permanent supervision, or to live her life by someone else’s rules ... she was a grown woman – well, almost. It wasn't as if she needed a parental figure, was it?

And yet ... she hated being spanked, she hated being taken across his knee, her bottom bared, for a spanking. She hated how exposed she was to him, how helpless she was to resist as he turned her bottom an ugly shade of red. And yet ... there was something almost comforting in the way he held her after a spanking, or how he never reminded her of why she’d been spanked. The matter was closed, closed and buried ... and part of her loved it.

She looked up to see Dolly, the casual friend who had driven them into town. “My papa just called, says I have to be home,” Dolly said. “Do you want a lift home too?”

“Yeah,” Emma said, rising to her feet. It would be a long time, she promised herself, before she set foot in another dance hall. Instead, she would sit down with Joe and have a long talk about their relationship. She would be happy being spanked and disciplined if they were also moving on to the next step. “Nina?”

“If you insist,” Nina said, sourly. She stood up too. “Just let me get my coat.”

Emma regretted it as soon as Dolly started to drive them away from town. Their friend was very lightly drunk, not enough to be obvious, but enough to slow down her reactions sharply. Emma found herself cursing her own decision, wishing that they’d thought to take a taxi or call Joe ... or even drive herself. God knew she wasn't insured to drive this car – it had been months since she’d driven at all – but surely it would have been safer if she’d driven! She’d only had one drink ...

“Don’t worry,” Dolly said, when Emma asked about switching drivers. “We’re heading out of town. What can go wrong ...”

Blue lights flared behind them. “The cops,” Dolly said, with a high-pitched giggle. “They’re coming after us! Let's run!”

“Don’t be fucking stupid,” Emma barked at her. Joe had threatened to spank her for each swearword she used in his house, but Joe wasn't here. If he had, this would not have happened. “Pull over to the side of the road!”

Dolly turned to stare at her. “But they’ll take my car ...”

“Oh, now you’re fucking worried about it,” Emma roared. Maybe in the movies people managed to escape the police in dinky little civilian cars, but she couldn't imagine it happening in real life. Besides, all the cops would have to do was run the number plates and then pay a call on Dolly’s house. “Pull over, damn you.”

Sullenly, Dolly obeyed. The police car moved past them, then pulled over just in front of their car, the lights blinking so brightly that it was hard to see when the cop climbed out of his car and walked towards them. He seemed to be older than Joe, but his face was fixed in a stern expression that reminded Emma of Joe just before he’d switched them both for skinny-dipping. It made her feel like a mouse being eyed by a hungry hawk. She had to fight the urge to shrink back into her seat.

“I haven’t drunk much, officer,” Dolly protested, as she rolled down her window. “I ...”

Emma groaned, inwardly. Of all the dumb-ass things to say ...

“Get out of the car, please,” the officer said. “And keep your hands where I can see them.”

The tone of his voice made it clear that it wasn't an order. Indeed, there seemed to be a compulsion in it that made Emma want to do what he said. Dolly scrambled out of the car, followed rapidly by Emma and Nina. Nina was trembling, despite the warm summer evening; Emma had to fight the temptation to tremble herself. They were in deep trouble ... all of a sudden, she missed the paddle terribly.

“Look, you don’t have to freak out about this,” Dolly said, busily digging their grave. “We were just driving home.”

“So I see,” the officer said. He looked up, his gaze boring into Nina and Emma’s eyes. “You two; stand there” – he pointed to the car’s bonnet – “and keep your hands on the car. Do not move without my permission.”

Emma flushed, wondering if he was going to paddle them – cops couldn't paddle, she thought – but obeyed. In that position, it was hard to keep track of what was going on behind her, but she could hear Dolly protesting and the cop patiently ordering her through a series of exercises that ended with her landing on her face, thankfully on the grass.

“See?” Dolly protested. “Perfectly sober.”

“Uh-huh,” the officer said. “If you would put your hands behind your back ...?”

There was a chink as the handcuffs went on. Emma looked around, just in time to see Dolly – her hands cuffed behind her back – being guided over to the side of the road and gently sat down next to the car. A moment later, the officer was standing behind her, producing a second set of cuffs. Resistance seemed futile; when he commanded, Emma put her hands behind her back and felt cold metal surrounding her wrists. She tugged at the cuffs lightly, but they seemed unbreakable. Beside her, Nina was getting the same treatment.

She swallowed, then found her voice. “Are we under arrest?”

“You are certainly coming to the station,” the officer said. He placed a hand on the small of her back, pushing her against the car. “Are you carrying anything dangerous? Any guns, knives or other weapons? Anything sharp you can stick me with?”

My brain, Emma thought. She knew better than to say it. Instead, she just shook her head mutely. The officer frisked her anyway, his hands patting her down in a professional manner, then told her to stay where she was. Behind her, the sound of Dolly protesting faded away into the distance as she was led towards the police car. Emma shuddered, realising that – at the very least – they were going to spend some time in the cells. Even if they were released after a brief investigation, they would still be in the station ...

“Shit,” Nina muttered. “Joe’s going to kill me.”

Emma couldn't disagree. Joe was going to go mental. Not that she could blame him, not for this. If they were arrested for riding along with a drunken driver, it would stain the rest of their lives. A criminal record, even a minor one, would be disastrous. And even if they weren't ... she entertained a wild fantasy about breaking the cuffs and escaping, but she knew that it was impossible. By the time the cop returned to escort her to his vehicle, she felt dazed, almost helpless.

Nina had a more pertinent question. “What – precisely – is going to happen to her car?”

“It will be towed to the pound,” the officer said, taking Emma by the shoulder and gently pushing her forward. “She can pick it up afterwards.”

Emma winced as he pushed her into the police car. It stank of sweat and urine and other substances she didn't want to think about. Being handcuffed was almost as uncomfortable as being paddled. She had to twist a little to be even remotely comfortable. Dolly, who had gotten them into the mess, seemed to have fallen asleep. The cops would probably take it as another piece of evidence to throw at her.

Bitch, Emma thought. Nina was right. When Joe found out, he was going to kill them.

And, she had to admit, they’d deserve it too.

poutylips

Post by poutylips » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:16 pm

Love it. Keep writing!!!

sgtjoe

Post by sgtjoe » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:46 pm

Excellent series!

davidbrennan

Post by davidbrennan » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:20 pm

Chapter Ten

Joe had made the mistake, as he told himself later, of going to bed early. It hadn't seemed a bad idea at the time. The girls would be fine, he needed to do some work the following morning ... why not go to bed early? But the telephone woke him and, as he groped for the receiver, he felt a cold chill settle in his heart. He knew that something was wrong the moment he picked up the phone.

“Mr. Sampson?”

“Yeah,” Joe said. The voice was official, terrifyingly so. “Speaking.”

“This is Sergeant Briggs, down at the station,” the voice said. “Your sister and your ... houseguest have been taken here. Would you be able to come pick them up?”

Joe stared at the receiver. They were at the police station? It didn't sound like they were under arrest, not if the police just wanted him to come pick them up, but what were they doing there? He wanted to ask, to demand answers, yet somehow he managed to hold his tongue. The answers wouldn't be forthcoming over a telephone line.

He asked a few questions, just to make sure that they were talking about the same police station, and then pulled himself out of bed. He'd go to the station, he’d get them out ... and if the whole affair was their fault, he promised himself, they wouldn't be sitting down for a week!

Emma had been inside a police station when she was a little girl, as part of a school trip intended to show children how the police force actually worked. That had been fun; they’d asked questions of the officers, who had answered with astonishing patience, and even met a real live criminal. But it wasn’t fun now, not with her hands cuffed behind her back, not when she wasn't even sure if she was under arrest or not.

The holding cell was really nothing more than a concrete-walled room, with a metal bench barely large enough for all three of them. Dolly was still half-asleep, fading in and out of awareness; Emma envied her, even though she knew that Dolly was certainly in deep trouble. It would be nice to think that the whole experience was a nightmare ... but she knew that it wasn’t. The feel of the cuffs around her wrists were proof that it was all too real. Nina was trembling, on the verge of crying, and Emma was tempted to join her. This incident could ruin their lives ....

She looked up as the door opened, revealing a female police officer. The first thought that came to mind, as Emma stared at her, was butch. She looked tough, completely determined to do whatever she had come to do ... and thoroughly intimidating. Her gaze swept the three girls, then she reached out and helped Dolly to her feet, half-carrying her out of the holding cell. Emma watched her go, then tried to lean against Nina to give her friend what reassurance she could. It wasn't easy.

Twenty minutes passed before the officer returned. This time, she put a hand on Emma’s shoulder and guided her up and out of the holding cell. The interior of the station was no more attractive than the cell, although someone had stuck a child’s painting of a man in police uniform on one wall. A cop must have a little boy, Emma decided, trying to keep her mind off where she was. It didn't work.

They entered a small chamber and the officer pushed her towards a stool. It was uncomfortable, but in some ways it was better than a proper chair, at least while she had her hands cuffed.

“All right,” the officer said. “I have to go through a few details with you, then perform a physical search. If you cooperate, this will go quicker.”

Emma swallowed. That didn't sound good.

Braving herself, she asked a question. “Am I under arrest?”

“Not yet,” the officer said. “Name?”

Emma hesitated, then answered. The question was followed by a string of others, starting with where she lived and carrying on from there. It seemed to amuse the officer that she lived with her friend, although she did remark that Emma was lucky. She was far from the only teenager to push her parents to the point where they kicked her out.

“I have to search you now,” the officer said, as she stood up. “Once the search is completed, we will know what to do with you. Now ...”

She walked around behind Emma and undid the cuffs, freeing Emma’s hands. Emma immediately started rubbing at her wrists, even though the cuffs hadn't been on that tight. It occurred to her that she could fight now, a thought that vanished a moment later when the cop walked around again to face her. The officer was still tougher than her and clearly ready for trouble.

“I want you to undress, piece by piece,” the officer said. “When you take a piece of clothing off, pass it to me.”

Emma stared at her, then slowly obeyed, telling herself that it was no worse than being in the doctor’s office. She hesitated again when she reached her bra and panties, but the officer was unrelenting. A moment later, she stood in front of her, completely naked.

“I’m hiding nothing,” she said, using anger to hide her fear. She felt more vulnerable than she had while bending over for Joe’s paddle. “What do you think I’m hiding now?”

“Turn around and bend over,” the officer ordered. Was she going to paddle her? “And then spread your ass cheeks.”

“No,” Emma said. The thought was appalling. “I can’t ...”

“You must,” the officer said. There was a touch of sympathy in her voice, a hint of understanding. “We need to be sure.”

Pervert, Emma thought, as she turned around and bent over. She’d never been so exposed in her life. Slowly, she pulled her butt apart, allowing the officer to see her anus. Part of her wished that she hadn't bothered to shower after going to the toilet, part of her was glad that she had. It would have made the whole experience even more embarrassing. A cold finger touched her and she squeaked, before withdrawing. The officer had seen more of her than anyone apart from the doctor, during a gynaecology exam. And to think that there were people who actually liked it!

“Stand up,” the officer ordered. She passed Emma her clothes. “And get dressed.”

Emma nodded, pulling on her panties frantically. “You didn't have to do that,” she mumbled. “Why ...?”

“There have been quite a few drug smugglers hiding stuff there recently,” the officer explained. She seemed more relaxed now that the search was over. “They’ve been using students as couriers. Your drunken friend might easily have been under the influence.”

Emma blinked. “Of something stuck up her bum?”

“The bags have been known to leak,” the officer said. She gave Emma an apologetic look. “I’m afraid I have to cuff you again, sadly.”

“I see,” Emma said. She felt mortally offended by the presumption that she would take drugs, all the more so because she might have done, if Joe hadn't started taking her in hand. “Am I under arrest?”

“No,” the officer said. “But it is protocol to keep our ... guests cuffed until they leave the premises.”

Emma sighed, turned around and offered the cop her hands. A moment later, they were cuffed again, leaving her feeling even more vulnerable.

“So,” she said. “What happens now?”

“We check your friend, then call someone to come pick you up,” the officer said. “Your other friend, I'm afraid, will certainly be spending the night in the cells. Drink-driving is a very serious offence. She could easily have killed the pair of you. You should never have climbed into her car.”

The officer was right, Emma knew. They’d been foolish ... no, they’d been stupid. She should have taken the wheel herself, or called Joe ... or even called a taxi. Instead, they’d stepped into the car and almost been arrested. As unpleasant as being strip-searched was, it could have been a great deal worse.

“I know,” she said. Joe was going to be furious with both of them. How could she blame him either? “We should have been thinking.”

The officer led her into a different room and told her to sit on a hard chair. Emma wanted to ask when Joe would arrive, or when Nina’s search would be finished; instead, she just sat and waited. There was nothing else she could do.

Joe parked in front of the police station and headed inside, silently grateful that it seemed to be a slow night. The police station seemed to be largely deserted; Emma and Nina were sitting on hard metal chairs, their hands behind their backs. It took Joe a moment to realise that their hands were actually cuffed ... he felt a flash of outrage, mixed with a kind of grim satisfaction. The experience might be good for them.

“I'm here to collect them,” he said, addressing the officer at the desk. “Please can you release them?”

The officer nodded, then started a long explanation. Joe listened grimly, feeling cold horror mixing with rage. They’d climbed into a car driven by a drunk? What the hell had they been thinking? The news that the drunken girl would be in jail, at least for the night, was no consolation. Joe was tempted to call her parents and offer to loan them his paddle, or hairbrush; their daughter could have gotten his sister killed! And Emma!

She looked distraught, he realised. The cuffs gave her a strange appearance of vulnerability, even more so than when she was bent over his desk to be paddled. He felt his cock stir in excitement; angrily, he fought the reaction down, bringing it under control. There was a difference between playing bondage games and actually being in a police station, even if they weren't quite under arrest.

He glared at the girls, who looked away as the officer released their cuffs. If they had been drunk themselves, the experience of being semi-arrested and searched had clearly helped sober them up. Joe took a look at the paperwork, insisted on being given copies, then signed on the dotted line. The girls seemed torn between a desire to leave the police station as fast as possible and a reluctance to go. They knew precisely what would happen when he had them back home.

“Thank you,” he said. He nodded towards the door, motioning for the girls to start walking. “Let’s go.”

Outside, the cool night air washed over them as they climbed into his car. Joe took a moment to check that their seatbelts were on – he was treating them like children, but he didn't care – and then turned the engine on, taking the car out of the parking lot. It was well after midnight, he realised after a glance at the clock. Well past his bedtime. Silently bidding a productive day of work goodbye, he shook his head and concentrated on driving. It wouldn't do to crash right now.

It was a relief when he finally pulled up the driveway and stopped in front of the house. Normally, he would have put the car in the garage, but he couldn't be bothered right now. Instead, he merely ordered the girls out of the vehicle and then locked it, leaving it in the open air. The two girls ran ahead of him towards the door, as if they thought they could outrun him. Nina was so nervous that she actually dropped the house key twice before managing to open the door.

“Inside,” Joe ordered, angrily. “Into the living room. Now!”

He clicked on the lights, allowing him to take a proper look at the girls. They seemed uninjured, but very pale. Nina was always pale, true, yet Emma normally had more colour in her cheeks. The police report had said that they hadn't drunk to excess, thankfully, but they still didn't look very well. But he supposed that they’d had a hell of an evening. His eyes narrowed a moment later as he saw Nina’s coat. The dress it covered was far too short to be decent.

“Tell me,” Joe said, pointing to the sofa, “quite where I should begin?”

The girls sat down, eyeing him nervously.

“I could start with the fact that you wore clothes I told you not to wear,” he said, looking at Nina. His sister gulped, but said nothing. “And then I could mention the fact that you went to a dance bar I don't like” – the police report had mentioned that too – “and then I could end up with the simple fact that you got into a car with a drunken driver. What the hell were you thinking?”

He forced himself to calm down. Now that he’d gotten them home, the true horror of what could have happened to them was sweeping through his mind. They could have crashed, they could have been injured ... they could even have been killed. Or they might all have been arrested, instead of the driver alone. If they had been drunk – drunker? – he had a feeling that was precisely what would have happened.

“Nina,” he said, coldly. “Why did you get into that car?”

“We didn't realise just how drunk she was,” Emma said, before Nina could say a word. Her voice was trembling slightly, but she managed to keep it level. “And by the time we did notice, it was too late.”

“I asked Nina,” Joe said, tartly. He saw her face flush with bitter rage and helplessness. “Nina?”

“Emma’s right,” Nina admitted. She shifted, uncomfortably. “We didn't think.”

“No, you didn’t,” Joe agreed. He glared at the two girls. “The good news is that you avoided having a permanent police record. They decided that you were plain stupid rather than criminal – which you would have been, if someone had been badly hurt by your little escapade. You should be grateful. The bad news is that I am going to punish you, extensively. Do you understand me?”

Both girls cringed. Joe felt a hint of sympathy. He’d come home drunk once and his dad had belted him, so hard the welts had taken two weeks to fade completely. That hadn't been the worst of it. The worst of it had been that Nina, then much younger, had seen and heard everything. Clearly, she’d blocked it out of her mind ... until now. Joe wasn’t going to thrash them that badly, but they were going to know that they’d been punished. Lucky for them they didn't have to go back to college until term resumed.

He scowled a moment later. Nina was meant to be going off to Scout Camp ... did he still want to let her go? It was something she had worked towards for months; he knew how much she enjoyed working with the younger children, particularly those who needed someone to serve as a mother figure. But she would still have to be punished ...

“You’re not in a good shape for anything right now,” he added. “Your punishments will start tomorrow.”

The girls looked torn between relief and fear. He could understand how they felt; have the punishment now, on top of everything else that had happened, or be forced to wait in fear until it actually began?

“You will come to my office in the morning – at eleven – completely naked,” he added. He rarely spanked Nina naked – and Emma had only been spanked naked once, after they’d been skinny-dipping. Then, it had been circumstances as much as anything else. Now, it would be pure humiliation as well as punishment. “After that, we will discuss what you are doing for the rest of the break.”

Nina nodded. Emma seemed more defiant.

“You should thrash us now,” she said, staggering to her feet. It seemed to be tiredness rather than drunkenness, but Joe still eyed her warily. “I don’t want to wait ...”

She stumbled forward and practically fell across his lap. Joe, caught by surprise, barely managed to catch her before she slammed her head into the ground. Angrily, he pulled back her skirt and gave her ten solid spanks to each ass cheek, then pulled her back until she was on her knees facing him. Her hands had gone back to her buttocks, rubbing frantically. They would be rubbing more tomorrow.

“Come to my office at eleven, naked,” he repeated, angrily. He was not going to let them off lightly. Whatever else could have happened, what had happened was bad enough to deserve a thoroughly severe punishment. “Do you understand me?”

“Yes,” Emma said. She started to sob quietly, although Joe couldn't tell if it was because of the pain or the anticipated humiliation – or merely the stress of everything else that had happened. “I understand.”

“Good,” Joe said, patting her bottom as she stood up. Dark red marks had already appeared on her bare flesh, but they’d be gone by morning. The welts he’d leave tomorrow would last several days, at least. “Now, go to bed.”

He watched them go, then walked back to his own bedroom. They’d been stupid and they would have to pay the price, but it could have been a whole lot worse. He knew that they wouldn't be the only ones having nightmares tonight, assuming they managed to sleep at all after hearing his orders. Nina, at least, would know that the order to come naked did not bode well for her bottom. Emma could probably guess at it.

“Idiots,” he muttered. What had they been thinking? They could have been killed, or arrested, or ... his imagination kept producing horrific possibilities, each one worse than the last. “Stupid lucky idiots!”

With that thought, he climbed into bed and tried to sleep.

Unsurprisingly, sleep took a long time to come.

spoiledbrat18

Post by spoiledbrat18 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:09 pm

Why would you leave me in suspense like that? You should be spanked for such a heinous offence lol jk

davidbrennan

Post by davidbrennan » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:37 pm

spoiledbrat18 wrote:Why would you leave me in suspense like that? You should be spanked for such a heinous offence lol jk
I'm a dick :D

Chapter Eleven

Emma lay in bed, trying to sleep.

Her butt tingled from where he’d spanked her, the pain long since faded away into a comforting glow that did nothing to reassure her. They had been stupid, very stupid – and they were going to pay the price. Joe was going to punish them thoroughly, she was sure, maybe even kick her out of the house. No, she knew; he wouldn't do that. But part of her half-wished he would, rather than punishing her so severely.

She considered, briefly, getting up, sneaking into his room and climbing into his bed, but she knew that it would only make matters worse. This was no time for the talk about their relationship, if they were boyfriend and girlfriend ... or just adopted siblings. Instead ... she touched her bottom lightly, shivering slightly at the raw sensation. It wouldn't be so comforting in the morning, she knew. It was going to be hellish.

Pushing the thought aside, she tried to sleep. It must have worked, she decided, for the next thing she knew was that sunlight was streaming in through the window. Her bottom was unmarked, she discovered when she touched it; the last of the sensation had faded away. It wasn't going to last, she reminded herself, as she pulled her body out of bed and peered into the mirror. She was going to be given a heavy punishment ...

It was nine in the morning, according to her watch. Two hours to go ... she briefly considered just going to Joe and demanding to be punished earlier, but she knew that it would be a bad idea. Instead, she picked up a towel, wrapped it around herself and walked down towards the shower. If Joe wanted to see her naked, when the time came for her punishment, she would give him such an eyeful that his cock would burst out of his pants. The thought made her smile, even though she knew that lust wouldn't keep him from punishing her. She was still smiling when she finished shaving her body, then washing herself thoroughly in the shower.

Gorgeous, she told herself, looking into the mirror. Long red hair reached down to her breasts, while her fit body looked thoroughly attractive ... she'd been careful to shave away all of her hair below the neckline. Eying herself, she remembered the policewoman examining her and felt a strange mixture of emotions. She wouldn't have felt so strange if it had been Joe examining her, she realised; it might almost have been exciting. But hindsight was not only clearer than foresight, it was also dulled. The raw fear and humiliation she'd felt while she’d been searched was no longer part of her mind.

She didn't bother to get dressed as she walked back to her room and tried to concentrate on her books, hoping that Joe would realise that she was being studious. But the butterflies in her tummy made it impossible to concentrate, or even to eat something. She managed to drink a glass of water, but her mouth refused to take food. By the time eleven rolled around, she just wanted to get it over with. She stood up, walked down to Joe’s office and knocked at the door. A moment later, he shouted at her to come in.

His face flickered as he saw her body – she wasn't even trying to be modest – before he pointed to the corner. Emma sighed, but knew what to do; she walked into the corner and placed her hands on her head, waiting for her punishment to begin. Nina came in a moment later, just as naked as Emma, and stood beside her. A quick glance revealed that her friend was shaking, clearly thoroughly nervous. But then, she had a better idea of what to expect.

“Turn around,” Joe ordered.

Emma obeyed, keeping her hands on her head. Joe could feast his eyes on her body, something that would have been humiliating if she hadn't been aware that it was about to get a great deal worse. Besides, Joe had seen her naked before ... and she had feelings for him. It would have been worse if she was naked in front of a stranger. Nina, beside her, started to sniffle quietly. For her, the experience was worse.

“Let's go through this,” Joe said. “You rode in a car with a drunken driver. You were picked up by the police and taken to the station. And you” – he looked at Nina – “wore a very bad choice of clothes.”

“Yes,” Emma said, flatly. Nina was shaking too badly to say a word. “We know what we did and we’re very sorry. We’re prepared to take our punishment, which we are aware that we thoroughly deserve. Get on with it.”

Absurdly, she saw Joe smile. “I reserve the harshest of punishments for the worst offenses,” he said, his eyes meeting hers. There was a strange mixture of emotions in his eyes, hints of cool resolve mixed with lust. She couldn't help noticing that he was trying hard not to look below her neckline. The pyjamas he wore weren't thick enough to conceal his excitement, if he became excited. “What you did could have gotten you killed, or arrested. It is far worse than forgetting your homework or even not doing your chores.”

His voice hardened. “And you want me to get on with it?”

Emma swallowed, then nodded.

Joe stood up and beckoned her forward. “Turn around and bend over,” he ordered, in a mild tone that sent shivers down her spine. “I want you grabbing your ankles and thrusting out your ass as much as possible.”

Emma hesitated, then obeyed. It was hard for her to touch her toes, harder still to grab her ankles and hold herself in place. The skin over her buttocks seemed to stretch until it was taut, making it a perfect target. She sucked in her breath as she heard Joe stepping away from her and picking up something from his desk. A switch? A hairbrush? Something went whipping through the air, making a swishing sound ... she realised, in a moment of horror, that it was a cane. Why the hell hadn’t he stuck with the paddle?

“As always, there are rules,” Joe informed her, in a silky tone of voice. “You may not release your ankles or stand upright until I tell you that you can move. If you do so without permission, you will merely earn yourself extra strokes. Do you understand me?”

“Yes,” Emma stammered. Nina seemed to be twisting on her feet, trying to look at Emma and, at the same time, trying to look away. She caught sight of Joe moving behind her, then he tapped her bottom twice with the cane. For an absurd moment, she thought it didn't hurt at all ... and then she realised that he was taking aim. “I understand.”

“Good,” Joe said.

There was a swishing sound, followed by a loud crack as the cane struck her bare flesh. For a long moment, there was nothing ... and then the agony began. It felt as if someone had seared her with a red hot poker. She couldn't help herself; she screamed in agony, standing upright and clutching at her buttocks. The pain was just too great ...

“Bend over,” Joe told her, remorselessly. “You have already earned yourself an extra stroke.”

Emma stared at him in horror. He couldn't mean it, could he? One swish of the cane and she hurt worse than she’d hurt after a long paddling. But she knew that he did ... somehow, her entire body trembling, she bent over again, wincing at the fire burning across her rear. A moment later, there was a second stroke ... it was all she could do to remain in position as Joe took aim again. She’d feared that he would make her keep count; she knew she couldn't do it. There was another stroke, and another, until there were painful lines of fire burning into her ass. She barely heard him when he told her to stand up.

“Good,” he said, softly.

Emma grabbed him and hugged him tightly. It wasn't sexual, she just wanted someone to cling onto as she cried. She was barely aware of Nina staring at her, her face twisted in shock as her best friend – completely naked – held her brother. Joe patted her back and waited until the tears had abated, then gently pressed her into the corner. Thankfully, he didn't tell her to put her hands on her head. She could barely tear them away from her bottom.

“Nina,” Joe said. “Come here.”

It dawned on Emma, as Nina slowly advanced towards the cane, that her friend now knew that something was going on between Joe and Emma. But somehow it seemed immaterial as Nina bent over, clutching her ankles with the ease of long practice. It wasn't the first time Nina had been punished in that position, Emma realised, as Joe lifted the cane. Somehow, it was almost worse watching someone else get it than being caned herself.

“One,” Nina counted, out loud. “Two ...”

Four more strokes followed, walking down her bare bottom towards her thighs. At the end of it, Nina was sobbing just as hard as Emma herself, although she didn't cling to her brother. Instead, she stumbled over to the sofa and lay down on it, exposing the red marks on her rear to the open air. Emma had thought that the marks left behind by the switch were bad enough, but this was worse. Far worse.

She moved, wondering if Joe would try to stop her, and knelt down beside her friend. Nina was crying louder now; Emma wrapped her hands around her and held her, tightly. They needed the lotion, but she didn’t dare ask Joe for it. Or maybe they should just get an icepack from the fridge ... or even a cold shower. Instead, she just held her friend and waited.

“You have a list of chores to do,” Joe informed them, as Nina’s tears finally came to an end. “Take some time to compose yourselves, then you can do your chores – naked.”

Emma winced. The punishment wasn't over ... hell, was he going to thrash them again and again? But just having to display their naked bottoms – and everything else – to him as they did their chores would be bad enough. He could admire his handiwork any time he wanted ... she wanted to scowl at him, to tell him off, but she didn't quite dare. It would only earn her another thrashing.

“Nina,” Joe added, “I gave serious thought to forbidding you to go to Scout Camp. But you did a lot of work for it and there are others who are depending on you. You can still go, if you like. But until you go, you will be grounded. And you too, Emma.”

That didn't seem fair, Emma told herself, even though she didn't really have anything as productive as Scout Camp to do. But then, she didn't want to go anywhere until the painful fire in her rear end had subsided ... and that felt like it would take years. And she had a lot of homework and research to do if she wanted to change majors next year.

“Thank you,” Nina stammered. “I ... Joe ... I’m sorry.”

“I know,” Joe said. He reached out, helped Nina to her feet and enveloped her in a hug. “I love you, sis.”

Emma felt a flash of envy. Why hadn't her parents cared for her like that? Why hadn't her siblings cared for her? But there had been so many of them ... that was no excuse, she told herself. They could have cared for her and they didn't done a single damned thing. Nina was so lucky to have a brother who was prepared to take care of her, to guide her down the right path ... instead of just allowing her to waste her life.

“I love you too,” Nina said.

She wiped the tears away from her face and ran out the door. Emma hesitated, unsure of what she should do, then smiled as Joe helped her upright and gave her a hug too. If it hadn't been for the pain in her rear, she would have been tempted to just kiss him and see where it led. Instead, she hugged him in return and then stepped backwards. Her buttocks were just burning too brightly for her to do anything else.

“I ... thank you,” she said. It had hurt, and it had been humiliating, and it was not quite over, but she knew that the topic would not be raised again. “Joe ...”

“Hush,” Joe said, although there was a faint twinkle in his eye. “You go see to her, then we’ll talk later.”

Emma nodded and walked out of the room, searching for Nina. She found her in the living room, frantically splashing lotion on her ass. Emma stepped up behind her, took some of the lotion and helped her to rub it in. Nina jumped, then splashed out more lotion onto her palm and started to rub it into Emma’s butt. The pain muted, slightly. But it didn't fade away completely.

“I saw the way he was looking at you,” Nina said. “I ... do you like him?”

Emma hesitated. How would Nina react if she knew what else Emma had done with Joe, apart from having her buttocks spanked and paddled at regular intervals. A spanking, even on the bare, didn't indicate sexual interest, but sucking him off certainly did. And then he’d gone down on her ...

“I think so,” she confessed. “Do you ... do you mind?”

Nina frowned. “I have always wanted him to be happy,” she said. “But you’re only eighteen.”

“Nineteen in a week,” Emma reminded her. Nina would be at Scout Camp then ... unless she decided not to go. Would she want to leave Joe and Emma together, with no one else there? “And Joe is only twenty-five. It isn't as if he is old enough to be my father.”

Nina turned, reached out and grabbed Emma’s arm. “I know that he likes you,” she said, darkly. “He has certainly spent a great deal of time and effort helping you do better in your studies. But understand this – if you hurt him, I will punish you for it. Do you understand me?”

She sounded frighteningly like Joe, Emma realised, right down to the choice of words. Nina was young, but she wasn't stupid and she definitely did love her brother. If she decided she wanted to punish Emma ... well, it wouldn't be a simple caning. She’d be kicked out of the house and left to fend for herself on the streets. Part of her was tempted to back away from Joe, fearing the consequences if their relationship went sour ... and yet she knew she couldn't do that. Joe was ... a wonderful person.

But they would have to talk about their relationship. Somehow.

“I understand,” Emma said.

“Good,” Nina said. She stood up and slapped Emma’s bottom, hard. “Now that’s settled ...”

Emma scowled at her friend. The slap seemed to have made the lotion useless. Her butt was starting to burn again. “Why ...?”

“Just a warning,” Nina said, vaguely. She grinned. “We’d better get on with our chores. Trust me, the last thing you want is another spanking, not now.”

Emma couldn't disagree.

Doing the chores naked wasn't as bad as she had feared. It soon felt natural to be naked ... and besides, Joe seemed to be spending most of the day in his office. The few times he’d come out, Emma had amused herself by striking sexy poses, just to see his reaction. He merely sighed and walked past her, rolling his eyes. She would have been offended, or worried, if the bulge in his pants hadn't told its own story.

Joe ordered pizza once the chores were done, answering the door himself – but not quickly enough to avoid worrying both girls, who had feared that they would have to answer the door naked. Eating while naked was another strange experience; she couldn't help sensing Joe watching as she ate, her breasts jiggling slightly as she chewed her food. If Nina hadn't been there, watching them both with teasing amusement, she had a feeling that Joe would have launched himself at her. Or vice versa. The mental image of them crashing into each other over the table and breaking it as they fell made her grin. Joe smiled back at her, unsure of the joke.

“I will be off to camp tomorrow,” Nina said. “You two take care of yourself, all right?”

Emma nodded, wondering just how Nina intended to hide her welts. They’d faded slightly, but they wouldn't be gone for a few more days. The shorts she’d seen Nina wearing before might hide them, yet it would also be damn uncomfortable. But she assumed that her friend had a plan. Maybe a long skirt ... but how would she sit down with the little kids?

“We will,” Joe said. “Emma has a great deal of homework to do, don’t you?”

Emma scowled. She would also have to do most of the chores, although Joe had conceded that she wouldn't have to do all of them. Nina would also be doing extra for the first week after she got home, balancing the scales.

“I do,” she said.

It was also time, she decided, for them to have that talk. They needed to sort out their own feelings – and fast. Or they would just remain hopelessly confused.

Nina shot her an unreadable look and then stood up. “Have fun,” she said. “I’ll wave goodbye in the morning.”

Joe smiled. “Just shout,” he said. “You have to leave at six, don’t you?”

davidbrennan

Post by davidbrennan » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:29 pm

Chapter Twelve

Emma had never really enjoyed her birthdays. When she’d been a child, she’d always been overshadowed by her other siblings and the celebrations had never really been for her. As an older girl, she’d gone out with her friends, but never really just enjoyed herself either. Her nineteenth birthday, spent in the bedroom Joe had given her, wasn't as bad as it might have seemed.

She took a long breath as she looked down at her coursework. Much of it had been completed – and Joe had promised her a trip to the library, where she would hopefully find the information to finish the rest of it. Being grounded like a little girl was irritating, but she had to admit that it was good for getting her homework done. The knowledge that she would be paddled if she failed to complete it also helped, of course.

There was a knock at the door and she looked up. Joe, of course; Nina wouldn't be back for a couple of days. She was actually mildly surprised to see him; in the week since he’d caned both of them, he’d kept himself to himself. Emma had only seen him at dinnertime and he hadn't really been talking. She called out, inviting him to enter the room, and smiled as he stepped inside. He was carrying a box in his hand.

“Open it,” he said, passing it to Emma. “Please.”

Emma looked at it, then opened it up. Inside, there was a small cake, a tiny knife and a birthday card. Emma had to smile; she looked up at him and saw him smiling back, nervously. He’d meant it as an offering, of sorts, she realised, and he wasn't quite sure how she’d take it.

“It's lovely,” she said, and meant it. “Did you make it yourself?”

“Sadly, no,” Joe admitted, as he sat down facing her. “Happy birthday.”

“Thank you,” Emma said, touched. She’d been given presents before, naturally, but the cake was a welcome surprise. Someone had actually been thinking of her. But then, she knew that Joe was thoughtful. He certainly took very good care of Nina. “I ...”

“You’re welcome,” Joe said. His smile grew wider. “Of course, I also have to give you a birthday spanking.”

Emma flushed. How could she tell him that she’d had erotic dreams that involved him spanking her? It wasn't the same as when he disciplined her; there was pleasure as well as pain, a sensation that left her feeling hot and bothered – and wet – when she awoke in the mornings. Surely, a birthday spanking would be erotic ... did she want it to be erotic? Did he?

“I ... we need to talk first,” she said. “Joe ... how do you feel about me?”

Joe eyed her, cautiously. If he’d been her age, he would have blithely told her he loved her or fled the room. But Joe was more mature than that, thankfully. It was part of the reason she loved him ... she loved him? Yes, she realised, she did love him. It was going to be a hard conversation, but they had to have it.

“I like you,” he said, finally. “You're fun, you’re smart ... you may be ignorant, but you're far from stupid.”

“I like you too,” Emma said. She took a breath. Being mature hurt. No wonder so few teens could be considered mature, let alone being capable of taking care of themselves. “I think I understand your problem. You want a relationship with me, because you find me attractive ... and I know you find me attractive. But at the same time, you need to distance yourself because you also need to discipline me, like you discipline Nina. She’s your sister. You are already aware that I am not your sister.”

She’d read, somewhere, that children brought up together, even if they didn't share a blood relationship, would never be attracted to one another. Siblings separated from birth might develop incestuous feelings for one another, but not those who had known each other from birth. But Joe knew that Emma wasn’t his sister.

The thought of being spanked – and paddled or caned – made her shiver, but she pressed on, regardless.

“I understand that I need discipline,” she said, looking down at the last report from college. Her grades were still improving. “If you feel I need it in future, I won’t argue with you; I’ll just bend over and take it.”

God, this was awkward. She knew that her face was flaming as red as her bottom after her first spanking. But somehow she kept forcing the words out.

“Outside that, we can try for a relationship,” she added. “Because I do like you and I know you like me. And you’ve been steering me towards following in your footsteps. I can work with you when I graduate.”

“You will be disciplined if you make mistakes,” Joe said. His face was bright red too, almost as bright as hers. “And you may find somewhere else to work. That might be preferable, particularly if we do ...”

He swallowed. “Particularly if we do enter a relationship.”

“We will see,” Emma said. She looked up at him. “Deal?”

Joe smiled. “Deal.”

“Good,” Emma said. She stood up. “How about that birthday spanking?”

Joe had listened to her speech with a mixture of embarrassment, fear and excitement. He wanted her, he knew he wanted her ... and yet, he also needed to treat her as his ward, to all intents and purposes. When he heard her admit that she needed discipline, and that she would submit to him, his cock almost went crazy. And now she was bending over his lap.

Carefully, almost as if it were the first time, he lifted her nightgown and revealed her panties, then pulled her panties down to her knees. Her bottom seemed almost unmarked, even after the caning. He took a long moment to caress it, running his hands over her warm and firm flesh, then raised his hand and delivered the first spank. It was nowhere near as hard as a punishment spank, but Emma still yelped in pain. He spanked her again and again, watching as red marks appeared and faded away, then finally relaxed. She was quivering against him, her bottom shaking faintly. The scent of her arousal was in the air.

Emma shifted, falling off his lap and onto her knees, then reached for his pyjamas. She undid the button, allowing his cock to spring free. Joe gasped as she held it in her hand, then stood upright and pulled him over towards the bed. Letting her take the lead suddenly seemed a very good thing indeed.

Emma let go of Joe’s cock long enough to pull his pyjamas away from his body, then pushed him down on the bed and straddled him. It was astonishing just how much muscle he had, she realised, as she leaned down to kiss his lips. No wonder he'd been able to spank her ... in fact, she had the feeling that he’d been holding back. If she acted up in future, she might even get a far harder spanking ...

She pushed the thought aside as she removed her nightgown, allowing her breasts to hang free. Joe let out an incoherent sound and reached for them, his fingers caressing them lovingly. The sensation – and the tingling in her rear – drove Emma frantic. She hopped forward, caught his cock in one hand and pushed down on him, impaling herself on his hardness. The sensation was shockingly powerful; she found herself riding him harder and harder, feeling her excitement building to a crescendo. When he came, the force was so powerful that it blasted her orgasm into their stratosphere too.

“That ... that was great,” she said, as she recovered. The sexual tension that had driven them both to add oddly around one another was gone, replaced by something else, something stronger. “Thank you.”

She smiled down at Joe, who looked dazed too. It wasn't going to be easy. Nina might not like the idea of their relationship as much as she had claimed ... and there would be more physical discipline. But, for the moment, she was content. She felt at home.

And so did he.

The End

I've been trying to write a series of spanking novellas. If you have any plot ideas, feel free to send them to me.

spoiledbrat18

Post by spoiledbrat18 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:51 am

That was GREAT...