Vanessa

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
mafru78

Vanessa

Post by mafru78 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:50 am

Thud. It was the sound that both girls were dreading. As they heard the front door close downstairs they knew that it was only a matter of time. After a few moments their stepmother Vanessa would realize that they had taken her car without permission while she was at work. Rarely had they attempted any misbehavior since their newly married stepmother had moved in, but they couldn’t resist the thought of a pleasure cruise in a car so new and exciting as Vanessa’s Bentley. If only Summer hadn’t hit that fire hydrant…

As the moments past each girl became more tense. The sound of Vanessa’s high heels clicking across the hardwood floors as she walked back in forth below was menacing and foreboding, as if it were a clock ticking off the seconds until the girls would have to deal with their stepmother’s anger. Vanessa loved to look at her new purchase, and had checked on it each time she had returned from work since she had bought it three days before. A long silence was broken by a stern voice.

“Summer! Ashley! Get down here, now!”

The girls looked at each other, startled, as if they had tricked their minds into forgetting about the reaction they knew was inevitable. Vanessa had warned them specifically not to touch her latest prize possession. Slowly the twin girls headed down the stairs to face their stepmother. When they arrived at the bottom both were surprised to see the maple hairbrush already on the dark cherry wood coffee table, but what was beside it caused both girls to tremble. The thickest of the girls’ fathers black belts lay beside it, tightly coiled. “What is she doing with those?” both girls wondered to themselves. Since their father had left for Europe the previous month, Vanessa had warned the girls that they would be disciplined if they disobeyed her while their Father was away, but she never stated how. They had no idea what she was going to do.

Vanessa was a tall woman with a strict religious upbringing. While dating her husband, she had always felt that his daughters were spoiled brats and that Jack did not do enough to discipline them. He never had the heart to punish the girls after their mother left. Before he left to launch the European branch of his company, she had spoken with Jack about the need to discipline the girls before they went away to college the following fall. Jack agreed, and gave Vanessa full permission to discipline them “by any means you feel appropriate.” Both girls were very popular pretty as well as popular at school, and would not take well to being spanked at the ripe age of seventeen. Never before had they been spanked, but Vanessa felt that there is only one effective way of punishing young girls, corporally.

“Which of you girls took the car when I warned you specifically not to?” Vanessa’s tone was fierce. The girls both took a step back at the bottom of the stairs as Vanessa barked the questions.

“Was it you, Ashley? Or you, Summer?” Vanessa had her hands on her curving hips at the top of her grey skirt. She was nearly yelling, her words coming so forcefully that her breasts shook slightly under her red twill sweater. She was a well endowed woman who had not had children of her own. As a result, her breasts stood high and her figure remained athletic despite her entering her late forties. Not that she didn’t have to work for her figure, she spent plenty of time at the gym. As a result she would easily be strong enough to overpower her stepdaughters and hold them in position as they received her various punishments. While the girls did not particularly like their stepmother, they were somewhat intimidated by her.

“Neither of you has anything to say?” Neither girl wanted to tattle on the other as being the one driving the vehicle, but neither wanted to volunteer for the stiffer punishment to follow. In truth, they had taken turns driving it.

“If you don’t want to tell me, I will only assume that both of you were involved. You have disobeyed me for the third time this week, and this time you are both going to be punished severely for your actions.” Vanessa was extremely angry, and the girls knew it. They could see her face had turned slightly pink beneath her shoulder length dark hair.

“I will not tolerate you two misbehaving. You both need to be taught a stern lesson. You are both going to receive something you should have long ago. Now both of you, pull down your pants, now.”

“What are you going to do to us, spank us?” Ashley said sarcastically, as if it were a thought so inconceivable that it did not merit serious consideration.

“Yes, I am going to beat both of your bare butts until you can’t sit down for a week! This will teach you girls to ignore my wishes. Now don’t make me say it again, drop your jeans!”

The girls looked at each other confused and terrified. Could she be serious? Vanessa was tired of waiting and decided to make the girls cooperate. Without a word she walked over and grabbed Ashley by the arm and briskly walked her over to her chair at the table. In an instant so quick Ashley was over her knee, jeans and white cotton panties peeled off of her young cheeks and now they were rapped around her ankles. She tried to resist but it was too late. Vanessa tightly held her arm behind her back, and she needed the other to hold herself from draping to the floor over Vanessa’s knee, leaving her soft, supple bottom completely exposed.

Ashley couldn’t believe what was happening. Girls like her and her twin sister Summer got away with everything. A cute blond member of the cheerleading team, if her quick mouth couldn’t get her out of trouble, her tight tan body and beautiful smile could. None of her cute, not-so-innocent charm worked on Vanessa.

With her free hand Veronica reached on the table and grabbed the large circular headed hair brush. With Ashley firmly in place, Vanessa wasted no time beginning her forced rehabilitation. She applied the blows full force from the beginning, swatting Ashley’s round cheeks one at a time, switching back and forth. The first crack of the hairbrush against the girls soft, supple behind cased a sharp yelp, and the next few caused Ashley to quickly break into tears. Never before had she imagined that she would be in this position, over her stepmother’s knee, behind perked up leaving the lips of her shaved vagina fully exposed. It was humiliating, not to mention more painful than she could ever imagine.

Crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, the pain was too much.

“What are you doing? You can’t spank me, stop, stop,” she yelped as the tears began to flow down her cheek. Her pleas had no effect on Vanessa. She was determined to make sure that the girls’ first dose of her discipline was one they would not forget. Summer watched as her sisters’ normally tanned rear end became a deeper and deeper shade or red. She wondered to herself why this didn’t scare her. A small part of her querulously wondered how her sister felt each time the hairbrush slapped against her skin. “It can’t feel good,” she said to herself, almost as if reminding herself that she was witnessing a punishment.

After nearly ten minutes of thoroughly tanning Ashley’s naked backside, Veronica finally paused. “Have you learned you lesson, miss?” she asked the quivering girl draped across her lap.

“Yes Ma’am.” She replied sniffling.

“And what is that, young lady?”

“That when my father returns he will be looking for a new stepmother!”

Veronica hadn’t decided if she would unleash the sting of the leather belt on the girls backsides, figuring as they had never been spanked before, she planned on gauging their response to the hairbrush first. This dose of defiance made not only the decision to use the belt clear, but also convinced her that only a vicious whipping with the strap would serve to teach the girls the lesson they so needed to learn.

“Your father knows about this and in full agreement with these measures. Apparently you haven’t learned anything from this so far, and still need further punishment. Now stand up and walk over to that table.”

Ashley had felt how strong her stepmother was and did not wish to find out what would happen if she tried to put up a fight. As she stood and scuffled towards the table Vanessa un-wrapped the belt. Folding it in the middle and grabbing both ends in her right hand she allowed it to swing at her side as she followed the girl.

When Ashley reached the table she turned and saw her stepmother walking towards her and noticed the belt swinging at her side. She felt a pang of fear shoot through her as she realized what was about to happen. She simply couldn’t take anymore…

“Turn around Ashley, and bend over.”

Reluctantly, the trembling girl complied. She used both hands to brace herself against the table, as Veronica bent her slightly by pushing the small of her back.

“The sting of this belt should get my point across.”

Vanessa took a step back and grabbed the belt by with both hands, both ends together in her right hand and the loop end in her left. She pushed the belt together in the middle and swiftly pulled the ends out cracking the leather together in the middle. The loud crack startled and terrifed Ashley, as she knew that crack would be the belt against her bare skin next.

Vanessa straightened her arm and pulled the belt toward the young girls quivering rear. Crack! It snapped against both cheeks, causing the girl to hop up instantly and grab her freshly reddened ass. To the young girl’s surprise her cheeks felt very warm. She wondered if she would ever be able to sit down again.

“Bend over young lady,” Vanessa shrieked, annoyed that the girl could be so weak.

“If your hands come off of that table even one more time, I will whip you until this belt unravels! Do you hear me!”

Ashley could barely muster a meek “Yes Ma’am,” between sobs. Quickly and without mercy Vanessa laid the punishment on the backside of her sobbing stepdaughter. Each slap of the cool leather against the girls’ ripe skin caused her to nearly jump across the room, and caused Summer to flinch while looking on. Only Vanessa’s warning kept the girl in place as her soft behind was whipped over and over by her stern stepmother.

Crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, Vannessa allowed only a second between each slap. After 48 vicious licks she sent the girl to her room sobbing. Ashley ran up the stairs, rubbing her welted bottom with her cool hands.

Vanessa turned to Summer, and with a calm but firm tone ordered the girl to remove her jeans and bend over her knee. Summer was extremely confused. She had seen how much pain her sister had just endured, and while she knew that she was about to feel the same, she wondered why she felt a bit of excitement that it was her turn across Vanessa’s lap. She quickly complied with Vanessa’s demand and was soon held firmly across her stepmothers’ thigh with her perky ass facing the ceiling above. The girl felt strangely comfortable in this position, her bare waist on the fabric of her stepmothers’ skirt. She wondered to herself what the first stroke of the hairbrush would feel like.

Vanessa was pleased with Summer’s obedience. “If you take your punishment with a bit more civility than your sister, I may spare you the sting of the belt,” Vanessa exclaimed.

Summer was so confused that she couldn’t even reply. Wasn’t avoiding the belt supposed to be a good thing? How could she ensure that she would receive the full punishment?

With her hand firmly gripping the handle of the hairbrush, Vanessa began spanking the cute teen across her knee. She was fast with her strokes, and held the girl’s free arm firmly in place as she delivered them.

Crack, crack, crack, crack, Summer could not believe how much each stung. While the beating caused her a fair dose of pain, each stroke also brought her a bit of excitement.

“Please stop, I will behave, I promise,” Summer cried out, knowing that she would be purposely doing the exact opposite, and that her cries would not have any effect on Vanessa. Crack, crack, crack, crack… Each swat of the hairbrush reddened her ass and raised her excitement. She wanted it to stop, but she also wanted it to continue. After a few moments she felt herself perking her ripe butt in the air to meet Vanessa’s blows. She caught herself each time. She wondered to herself “What would Vanessa think if she thought I was enjoying this…”

After nearly sixty swats Vanessa ordered the girl to stand and face her.

“Have you learned your lesson, young lady?”

Summer did not know what to do. She wanted badly to know just how much the belt would sting, and just how much she could take. She also could not bear the thought of Vanessa knowing that she was purposely provoking her into providing a much desired punishment. Without taking the time to consider her actions she reached back and slapped her stepmother hard in the face, turning the woman’s even skinned cheek an instant shade of rose. She herself could not believe what she had just done. She wanted to provoke her stepmother into continuing to spank her, but now she knew that she had gone too far.

Vanessa sprang quickly into action. She stood up and grabbed Summer by the ear and walked her briskly towards the table.

“I told you that I would not tolerate disobedience. I am going to make sure that you learn to treat me with respect. Apparently this punishment will not be enough. Bend over the table and don’t move.” With that Vanessa disappeared quickly from the room.

“Were could she be going,” the girl wondered to herself. She knew she would be punished further, but apparently she wouldn’t be receiving the strap. Her anticipation was killing her. As she heard Vanessa returning down the long hallway she was aware of two things, the throbbing of her well warmed bottom, and the feeling of her vagina becoming increasingly moist.

Carrying a long wooden cane Vanessa paused in the doorway, holding it in both hands chest high for Summer to see. “This is a punishment reserved for the most serious offences. You are going to get a healthy dose of this cane today. Maybe from know on you will think about your actions. You will receive twenty lashes with the cane, and I expect you to count aloud with each one. If you take your hands off of the table even once during your punishment, we will start from one. Is that clear?”

Summer nodded and bent over the table as her sister had moments before. Vanessa stood at her side, and held her own arm behind her back to achieve maximum leverage. She reached back and swung the cane at Summers bottom full force, creating and audible whoosh followed by a loud crack at the cane crossed the top of the girls upper thighs. Summer felt her skin raise immediately as the cane crossed her body. She could not believe how much it hurt. She was taken so aback by the sting that she completely forgot to count.

“I did not hear you count, young lady. We will start the punishment again.” Vanessa was allowing moments to pass between each stroke so that Summer would have an opportunity to fully appreciate each stripe.

When Vanessa swung the cane again Summer did not forget to count. “One,” she cried out. While after the initial shock of the stroke wore off she became extremely aroused by the burn it left behind, she simply did not think she could stand any more than she had already had coming.

Crack, the cane swung a second, then a third, then a fourth time, criss-crossing the young girls soft behind and leaving clearly visible raised red stripes. With each she let out a cry, and by the sixth was on the verge of losing control. She didn’t know if they were going to be tears of pain or cries of pleasure. She was on the brink of both utter humiliation and total arousal. She had never felt like this before. By the twelfth stroke her cries had nearly turned to moans. She could hardly contain herself. Each time the cane laced against her skin she felt a release, like her body was completely immersed in the experience. She simply hoped that the punishment ended before she was driven to an orgasm right there in front of her stepmother. Crack! “Sev-en-teen,” she wailed. Crack! Only two more to go. She felt flush, as though she couldn’t contain herself. Vanessa took a step back to make sure that she could apply the last two with everything she had. After a short moment she stepped forward and let fly a viscous stoke of the cane to Summers now bruising behind. This caused the girl to let yelp loudly and nearly pull her hands from the table. Vanessa reached back and in only a tenth the time she had given between the first eighteen strokes she applied the last. This was too much for Summer to handle. She felt her body tremble as it slipped into orgasm. Luckily Vanessa had turned and walked down the hall to return the cane. When she returned she saw Summer trembling as she stood in front of her, jeans and panties still around her ankles wiping off her face.

“I think that did the trick,” she thought to herself.

“I hope you have learned a valuable lesson today, Summer.” The girl nodded as she rubbed her burning ass. Each time she ran her hands across it she could feel each individual mark. She wondered how she would hide it from the other cheerleaders when they changed for practice. She looked at the ground and uttered a soft “um hum.”

“Now march upstairs so you and your sister can think about how you have behaved and how it will be dealt with from now on.”

Summer turned and felt her ass burn again as she pulled her tight jeans up over her raised skin. As she slowly crept up the stairs she was not only thinking about the discipline that she had just received, but she smiled to herself as she realized how much fun she could have earning it again.

mafru78

Re: Vanessa

Post by mafru78 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:51 am

My first attempt at a spanking story. Actually from a few years ago. Hope you enjoy!

Often123

Post by Often123 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:33 am

Whew, Vanessa is a formidable stepmother, not one to be crossed. The girls learned that yes, she can spank them. Now Summer has discovered her own spanko tendencies. I hope you'll continue writing.

roland45

Post by roland45 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:16 am

very good job...describing the inner confusion then acceptance of Summers state of mind...very nice

sgtjoe

Post by sgtjoe » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:24 am

Yes, a good story.

devonboy

Post by devonboy » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:16 am

The girls might lotion each others botties to help the soreness .

pipspank

Post by pipspank » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:34 am

Well if this is your first attempt you are really good! I really like the spanking part as I don't care for the use of implements.