Chicken Soup, Writing Lines, and the Corner PT3 - M/f

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
sugardoll

Chicken Soup, Writing Lines, and the Corner PT3 - M/f

Post by sugardoll » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:05 am

Jenny sat in bed, listening to the quiet rain tapping on the window as she finished the last couple of bites of the turkey sandwich Connor had made to go with her soup. She sighed contentedly for a moment – it was good to be able to eat and enjoy decent, non-soup food. She was entirely done with soup for a while, but because she truly had an appetite finally, she ate the last two bites of the soup, the spoon actually scraping the bottom of the bowl. She sighed again, but this time it was to calm nerves that just made themselves known.

As if on cue, Connor peeked into the room, “All done, Baby?”

“Yes, Sir…. It was really good. Thank you…. The soup was delicious, but I’ll be glad to not be eating soup for a good long while.”

“I can imagine. Sweetheart…. Why don’t you go have a shower, and then stand in your corner until I come for you, hmm?”

Jenny swallowed hard, a slightly tense look on her face, but nodded as she slipped out of the covers. Connor grabbed her arm as she walked by, and pulled her close into his embrace, smiling down at her, and kissing the end of her nose.

“No worrying, my darling girl. You’ve known this punishment was coming, and I venture to guess that you will feel much better once it is over.”

Jenny took a leisurely hot shower, washing and conditioning her hair twice, then dried with a fluffy towel and blew her hair dry. Once all that was done, she went to her corner, and waited.

Connor had heard the shower turning off, and waited for several minutes after hearing the hair dryer cease before he quietly entered the bedroom he shared with his wife, and took out the paddle he used to punish her. He looked over at her standing there, her nose in the corner, her pretty little bottom smooth and white…. Well, he would be fixing that shortly. He took up the legal tablet she had been using for the past few days to copy lines….it was more than ¾ full. While looking through the pages, he finds not only a huge number of the copied lines, but also a letter of apology. He was surprised, but not unpleased by her little addition, so he sat down to read it before dealing with her horrid behavior a few days prior.

“Dear Sir,

I am very sorry for the way I behaved while you were taking care of me. I get very emotional and cranky when I don’t feel well, but there is no reason ever for me to ever talk to my husband in such a way. The filthy hand gesture was completely out of line, and I know it. I am very sorry for doing something so completely disrespectful, and I get very sad when I look back on it.

I don’t want the spanking that I have coming to me because I know it’s going to hurt unbearably. At the same time, I crave it just so that our relationship can be put back to rights.

I love you, Connor – and I trust you. I trust you to care for me, and give me what is best. Our marriage is strong because of this trust, and I want never to let that go, or do anything to damage it.

Forever your baby,

Jenny”

Connor smiled and pulled this page from the tablet, folding it neatly to tuck into his pocket. He turned the desk chair around and called to his penitent wife, “Jenny…. Come here, Baby.” He smiled as she came directly to him, and without prompting laid across his lap, already gently stroking his leg to comfort herself.

“This has been coming for a few days, huh baby?” He asked as he gently rubbed her bottom, squeezing a bit, and then giving a few smart slaps with his hand that caused a slight sting.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

Jenny squirmed, but made no sound. Connor simply kept going.
SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

“Your behavior while you were sick this time was absolutely out of line, and you know it. Don’t you, Jennifer?”

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

“Oww… yes, Sir… I was very, very rude.”

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

“Why don’t you remind me the manner of your rudeness, young lady?”

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

“Owww…. Owwww…. I was grouchy with you, and talked to you in a very disrespectful way. I swore at you too.”

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP
SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

“There was more than that, young lady, and you know it.”

Jenny wriggled and squirmed, whimpering. “I gave you my middle finger.”

Connor picked up the paddle at this point, and rubbed it across her stinging pink bottom, and replied, “Yes. Yes, you did…. And I’d be happiest if it never happened again. In fact, you would do well to never use that finger in such a way with anyone ever again. The spanking you’re getting now will feel like I did it with a feather if I ever find out about your use of that finger in this way again. Am I in any way unclear?”

He punctuated the sentence with five hard smacks of the paddle.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Jenny’s legs came up off the floor, and she nearly slid off his lap. Those smacks STUNG. Connor dealt with it by locking his leg over hers, and continued her paddling.

Jenny let out a wail, that nearly broke his heart, but he continued spanking her naughty little butt. He couldn’t let her get away with what she had done, no matter her reason for doing it. It was blatant and willful disrespect, and that was not at all how their relationship worked.

“I mean it… you will NEVER flash that naughty middle finger at anyone ever again. My wife, my baby…. Is a LADY, and I will not have it. Do you understand me, Jennifer Michelle?”

Jenny’s sobs had begun, and she nodded as she blubbered, “Yes, Sir…. I promise… I won’t ever, ever do it again. OWWWww OWWWWWW”

Connor helped Jenny to stand, and he rubbed her bottom a bit. Then he kissed her lips and said, “All right, my sugardoll…. Take off my belt and hand it to me, and then lean over the desk for me.”

The tears falling and sobs racking her body made it impossible for her to answer him verbally, but she nodded as she unbuckled his belt, slid it through the loops on his jeans and folded it over before handing it to him. He took her head in his hands and kissed the top of it before saying, “There’s my good girl… go ahead now, lean over the desk and get that pretty but out for me. Let’s get this finished. You’re going to count them.”

Jenny leaned across the desk, sticking her bottom out just so…. Just the way her husband preferred when a belt was involved.

“Arms all the way across the desk…. Hold on… so you’re less tempted to reach back and rub. Go on , now..”

Jenny stretched out her arms, grasping the far edge of the desk, and took several deep breaths to calm herself for this.

SWAAAT

Jenny squirmed and squeaked out, “One, Sir….”

SWAAAT

She squirmed, but stayed in position. “OWWWW… OWWWW…. Two, Sir!”

SWAAAT

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHEEE…. Owwwww….. Three, Sir!!”

“You will never, EVER act like that again, will you?”
SWAAAT

“OWwww… OWWWW… No, Sir… no, I promise…. Four, Sir!!”

“If you ever give me the finger again, you won’t sit for a week, and I mean that sincerely. You will get this kind of spanking daily for that entire week. AM I UNDERSTOOD?”

SWAAAT

“AHHHHHEEEEE…. OWWW OOWWWW OWWW…. I understand, Sir…. I won’t ever, Sir… I PROMISE, Sir!!!”

“How many is that, Young Lady?” Connor punctuates his question with another lash of the belt across her sit spots.

SWAAAT

“OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW… OWWWWW…. That was five, Sir…. And six, Sir… OWWWW OWWW OWWWW….”

“Three more, Baby…. Hard ones…. You’re being a good girl. Almost done.”

SWAAAT

The belt comes down hard on her sit spots again.

“OWWWWWWWWWWWWW…. Oh, Sir…. OWWWWW…… Seven, Sir!”

SWAAAT

Again, her sit spots were the target, and she squealed, “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHEEEEEE…. OWWW OWW OWWWWWWW….. EIGHT, Sir!”

SWAAAT

The swat landed right across the center of her backside, leaving a dark red stripe.

“Niiiiiiiiine, Sir… Niiiiine….”

SWAAAT

Connor landed the final swat, and waited for her hiss of, “Tennnnn, Sir….’ Before he tossed the belt onto the desk, and helped his wife stand up. He held her in his arms, snuggling her close, and kissing the top of her head, calming here with his touch and his voice.
“Shhhh…. It’s ok, Baby…. It’s all over, Honey. I love you, and you’re forgiven…. Everything is all right now.”

With that, Connor took his wife back to her corner, and let her cry it out there. He placed her hands on the wall in front of her in a silent reminder that she was not to rub her bottom, and there he left her for a little while.

After giving her some time to calm down, Connor went up behind her, and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close against him, kissing her cheek before letting her go. “Turn around, Sugardoll…”

The beautiful, weeping woman turned abruptly and threw herself into his arms. Connor held her tightly and picked her up, softly rubbing her bottom as he held her, carrying her to their bed, where he laid her down, and then climbed in next to her to hold her close, both of them clinging to each other as they drifted into an afternoon nap, the soft rain singing them a quiet lullaby – Connor’s hand possessively on Jenny’s bottom, and Jenny’s head resting adorably on his chest.

-------------------------------------------The End
Last edited by sugardoll on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goodgirl7

Re: Chicken Soup, Writing Lines, and the Corner PT3 - M/f

Post by goodgirl7 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:57 pm

I love this series - thanks for sharing!