Lexi's Daddy - M/f (long) Part 2

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
beguiling

Lexi's Daddy - M/f (long) Part 2

Post by beguiling » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:16 am

When we last left her heroine, we had been able to peer into her past to see the start of a wonderful and loving relationship. One that includes rules and consequences for breaking them. She had broken one, and now she faces the consequence of that action. Hope you enjoy

Today

That first incident was many months, and many rules, ago. And Lexi had quickly learned that Ryan meant what he said. If her actions called for a rule to be created, she usually wasn’t punished with a spanking, but she was disciplined in some way. If her actions broke a rule that already existed, well, it wasn’t long before she was bottom end up over Ryan’ lap, learning – again – that Daddy didn’t make rules for the fun of it. It was with a wry grin that Lexi joked that she didn’t know whether it was more embarrassing or more reassuring that she sometimes shared those trips to Ryan’ office and over his lap with Hailey. They were, indeed, peas in a pod.

But today, Lexi was on her own. She’d been staying with Ryan and Hailey while some work was being done on her apartment, riding into town and work with Ryan. Hailey had gone to bed early the evening before with a headache and Ryan followed her very soon after, wanting time to cuddle his love before they both slept. Lexi knew that her weekday bedtime hadn’t changed by even a minute, but Ryan erred on the side of caution, and reminded her about it before he’d gone to bed. Wanting to double-check some of her references so that she could finalize notes for a report she was turning in the following week, Lexi went online. Unfortunately, she’d bumped into one of her chat buddies, and wound up being up well beyond her bedtime. Still, Lexi dragged herself up and was ready to leave with him on time, foolishly thinking she’d hid her misbehavior.

No such luck. Lexi would never admit to herself that it was always obvious when she was overtired. When she got enough sleep, she was a bouncy morning person. Without it, however, she was grumpy and miserable. Exactly they way she acted this morning. When Lexi didn’t confess on her own, Ryan checked behind her, using his admin access on their home connection to check Lexi’s activity. And he wasn’t surprised with what he’d found. Disappointed, but not surprised. Even having the proof, Ryan still chose to wait, giving Lexi every possible opportunity to come to him herself. The longer she took, the more his anger and disappointment grew. Until, finally, he decided that she’d run out of time.

“What time did you go to bed last night, Lexi?” The question echoed in her brain for a long moment while she scrambled for an answer. But Ryan certainly wasn’t in the mood to be patient any longer. His hand snapped out to grab hers, and he turned, tugging Lexi behind him to his office. Still searching for a way out of it, Lexi stumbled along behind him until she suddenly found herself in the familiar position of staring at a corner. She turned to say something to Ryan, only to be quickly turned back into position, his large hand smacking her bottom several times. Lexi yelped with each swat, but knew those were taps compared to what she’d be feeling soon. This time, her nose stayed where it was as she listened to Ryan walk over to his desk.

“I can hear you quite well from where you are, little girl,” his deep voice rumbled as he seated himself and opened his book. “So, when you’re ready to answer my question, with complete honesty and no prevarication, you can ask permission to turn around. But not until then.” He settled back into his chair, and stared at Lexi while she debated. It wasn’t even two minutes before her whisper soft voice came to him. “Daddy? Can I say something?”

“If what you want to say is the answer to my question, young lady, yes you can. You can come out of the corner to say it, too.” Her shoulders slumped even more, not wanting to face Ryan, but knowing also that it was inevitable. Sighing softly to herself, Lexi turned around, and walked slowly over stand in front of his desk, her head bent.

“I stayed up late last night,” Lexi admitted in a tiny voice as she stared at her shoes.

“I know it. How late?” Ryan asked, his anger not at all masked by the soft tone he used.

Swallowing hard, Lexi finally admitted the truth, “It was almost three when I signed off. And, umm, a little after when I went to bed.”

Ryan nodded, relaxing a little now that she wasn’t trying to hide it or lie to him. “So, when were you planning on telling me?” he asked, still softly. Lexi’s blush and sudden fidgeting confirmed the conclusion he’d already come to: she hadn’t planned on telling him.

“I don’t know,” she tried to get away with. But Ryan’ hand slammed on the desk, startling her into looking at him and seeing the storm brewing in his eyes. He was never violent, nor had she ever seen him truly lose his temper. He might be angry, but part of her recognized that she wasn’t going to see him ‘snap’ now, either. That move – slapping the desk – just shocked her a bit, which Ryan had counted on.

“Try again, little girl,” he stated rather calmly, given how annoyed he was.

Lexi’s fidgeting tripled, and it took her several moments to realize that only the truth would do, no matter how bad it was. She finally shook her head, “I wasn’t gonna.” A part of Ryan’s brain distantly chuckled at how much she sounded like a little girl just then. But none of that showed in his expression as he stared at her.

The silence dragged on until Lexi was nearly ready to start babbling when Ryan spoke again. “Did you pack your hairbrush, Lexi? The one you and Hailey bought several months ago?” Lexi swallowed hard and groaned. But she nodded. She’d packed the damn thing, alright. Not because she’d figured Ryan would want it … but because it was great on her hair. Unfortunately, she didn’t think Ryan was planning to brush her hair. “Go and get it, and come right back here.”

Lexi looked up at him, opening her mouth to plead, but he beat her to it. “Now, Alexis. Right now. Not a sound from you, just get the brush.”

Morosely, Lexi trudged toward the guest room, her steps slow and dragging as she walked down the hall past Hailey. Hailey had was torn between sympathy and giggling. For all that she was 29, Lexi was now the spitting image of a forlorn seven-year-old. Right down to the sniffling and rubbing her nose on the back of her hand. “That bad, love?” Hailey asked softly as Lexi drew close.

“He’s gonna kill me!” she averred, staring at Hailey and trying to find a way she could get her friend to intervene. But it wasn’t going to happen. Even if Hailey didn’t want Lexi in trouble, she knew this was something her friend needed.

“Nah, you’re just gonna wish he did."

“NOT helping!” Lexi was headed definitely toward whining, and Hailey sighed a little and hugged Lexi again.

“Seriously, Lex. You know he’s not going to kill you. He’s your Daddy … and he’s going to spank you. I wish he weren’t, but damn woman. How late WERE you up?”

Lexi’s head flew up again. “How’d you know I stayed up?” she demanded. Between the two of them knowing before she’d said a word, Lexi was going to start looking for the hidden cameras.

Hailey just shook her head, grinning at her friend. “Really? You think Ryan was the only one to notice how miserable you were this morning?” Lexi groaned softly, admitting somewhere inside of her that Hailey was right. Which meant Ryan was right. Which Lexi’d known all along, but never wanted to actually face until she had to. Especially since that often meant that there was no way she could avoid paying the piper.

“And, since your pants are still on, but you’re headed to your room,” Hailey continued, “I’m guessing he’s going to use that damn brush we bought.” Hailey did sigh a bit at that. “Sorry about that one, baby sister. I should’ve known Ryan would find a, umm, different use for it. I’ll help you burn it later.” Hailey’s weak joke still managed to elicit a nearly as weak grin from Lexi.

“Go on, Lexi,” Hailey said as she gave Lexi a quick, tight hug. “Better get that brush to him and get this over with. Making your Daddy wait only makes it worse on both of you.”

Stealing one last reassuring hug, Lexi went into her bedroom, her steps trudging even more slowly as she walked to the dresser and picked up that awful-horrid-hated-damned brush. Carrying it between her thumb and forefinger, with her arm fully extended in front of her, Lexi trudged her way back to Ryan’s office and dropped the brush as gently as possible on his desk. Before she could look up, Ryan had his grin hidden. Damn, she was so much like his Hailey.

“I’m not angry, kitten,” Ryan said softly as he reached out to catch Lexi’s hand, tugging her onto his lap for a cuddle. “I’m not angry, and I’m not upset. Not anymore.” Lightly brushing her hair from her face, he continued in a sad voice, “But I am disappointed.” Lexi’s sniffles turned from dramatic and childish to very real. She burrowed against Ryan, fighting the tears that were already starting. This was why she hated discipline so much: because it wouldn’t be needed if she hadn’t let Ryan down in some way.

“You’ve been doing great about your curfew, kitten,” Ryan said, and the pride in his voice on that was neither forced nor fake. “And I wouldn’t have minded overlooking going past it a little bit, mostly because you have done so well. But four hours is not a little bit, Lexi. Four hours isn’t ‘missing’ curfew. Four hours is ignoring it.” He paused as Lexi nodded against his shirt, and he had to turn his head to hear her muffled, “I know, Daddy. I’m sooo sorry.”

“I know, baby,” Ryan said softly, kissing the top of her head. “But there’s more than that, isn’t there?” He let his words sink in a moment before explaining, “You hid it from me, kitten. And you had no plans to tell me about this, even though you know you should have.” Ryan’ voice had slid again to a deep rumble, and confirmed to Lexi that this was the real reason he was disappointed in her. “You didn’t want to tell me because you didn’t want to be in trouble. And that, Alexis Cheyenne, is totally unacceptable!”

Ryan silently held Lexi for several long minutes, giving her his love and reassurance, but she also knew that she was in deep, deep trouble this time. “We had an agreement, little girl,” he calmly pointed out, “that you would not keep things from me. And you broke that agreement today.” He tipped Lexi’s chin up to look in her eyes as he softly, and still more sadly said, “And, by doing that, kitten, you broke a trust between us, didn’t you?”

And that was Lexi’s downfall. She burst into tears, bawling out apologies while Ryan gathered her back to him. She’d never even thought of it that way. Hell, Ryan knew she probably hadn’t thought anywhere beyond avoiding being in trouble. And, while this was a hard way to learn the lesson, it was a damn important lesson. And one that Ryan never wanted to have to teach again, so he steeled himself against letting her obvious distress sway him. He did let her see – as he always did – how very much he hated disciplining her. There was no sense of recrimination for the need for that discipline. No feel of “You’re making me do this and I hate it”. Not at all. The sense was very much that Ryan hated to see Lexi in pain, as her heart was now, and her bottom would be soon. But that, no matter how much it did hurt his heart to run her through the wringer, Ryan wouldn’t back down. And that was the foundation of the strength and the love that Lexi relied on and cherished. It was also the reason that she usually cried just as much before the spanking as after. Because she knew that Ryan hurt too.

Finally, as Lexi calmed down, Ryan gave her a hug and stood her up. “Pants and panties down, kitten.” He only spanked on the bare, and Lexi hated, dreaded, this part. She always tried in some small way to change his mind, and today was no exception. Her tear streaked face turned up to him, blue eyes pleading. But Ryan just shook his head and pointed to her pants. A small sob catching in her throat, Lexi unsnapped and unzipped her pants, tugging them to her knees with her panties. She fidgeted with her shirt, trying to pull it down further when she heard the inevitable – and equally dreaded – question. “Why are you about to be spanked, Lexi?” Again she tried silently pleading to be let off, and again Ryan’ answer was a simple headshake.

She ducked her head, staring at her toes again while she answered, “Because I skipped curfew. And because I tried to hide it from you.”

“Thank you, kitten.” Since her head was bowed, Ryan felt free to quickly smile again as he heard Lexi’s voice again be that of a little girl. It happened every time she was in trouble, and Ryan doubted Lexi was aware of it. He’d always thought it was one of her most endearing traits. He also treasured the trust that let her be that vulnerable with him. He only allowed himself the briefest of seconds to feel that wave of love before reaching out to take Lexi’s hand, tugging her over his lap and positioning her.

And only now did she hear what he’d decided on for her sentence. “This is the spanking for skipping your curfew, Lexi. Like I said, if it’d been only a little while, I’d’ve let it go. But four hours was way too long. Also,” Lexi tensed as she felt Ryan shift, and heard the clink-thud of the brush being picked up, “you’ll be going to bed early tonight.” Lost in the agony she always felt right before a spanking, Lexi almost didn’t register that. When it finally hit, she cried a little again, knowing that definitely meant she’d miss the party she’d been looking forward to. Lexi tried to think fast enough to try to get Ryan to change her mind – foolish girl – but he was already moving on.
“As for not coming to me, and deliberately planning not to tell me about it, young lady, deliberately trying to hide it from me, you and I will be taking a walk tomorrow after breakfast. To the birch grove.”

Lexi gasped at that. Ryan’s home had been in his family for years, and it was set back, near the woods. Just at the edge of the property was a beautiful little grove of birch trees. Beautiful, that is, when someone was looking at the trees, especially in fall or winter. They looked much much less beautiful when a young woman was in trouble, and was being marched into them to cut and trim a limber branch while a stern man looked on. It was a fairly severe punishment, combining a mental and physical impact that she’d never experienced with anything else. And Lexi hated it. Purely hated it. She remembered her last switching – which had also been her first – and her avowal to never earn another one.

Even knowing that Ryan would only use a switching for something he considered to be really important, Lexi opened her mouth to plead for something else. Instead of her plea, though, a wail escaped as the first solid SMACK of the heavy oak brush collided with her bottom. Before her breath was drawn, the second shot landed on her other cheek. Ryan was a steady, methodical spanker. Lexi had ruefully described him as “diabolically thorough”. And today was no exception. She grasped his ankle in a death grip to keep from putting her hand back to protect her bottom, but let her legs flail and scissor as Ryan finished the first round of smacks. Lexi didn’t know what her butt looked like – and she didn’t want to – but she could imagine. Even if she didn’t know Ryan’ usual pattern, it was currently blazoned on her butt.

The tears that had started before her spanking were back with a vengeance, and long strands of auburn hair were sticking to the tracks they’d left. Kicking her legs a little and crying out with each crack of the brush, Ryan nodded to himself, but knew they’d only started. Lexi wasn’t ready, yet, to fully accept that her behavior had earned this spanking. Though he would often lecture during a spanking, but Ryan seemed to know that Lexi wasn’t ready, that she wouldn’t hear him yet. Ready or not, Lexi would have really preferred a lecture in between the smacks. Maybe it would distract him just a little. As another sharp swat landed on her sit spot, Lexi’s good intentions were forgotten, and her hand flew back, hoping to at least delay another smack.

“Dadddddyyyyyyy!!!” she wailed, “Dadddyyy, stopppp!! I’m sorrryyy!” Reduced, yet again, to reacting and sounding like a small child, Lexi didn’t even care about the image of a 29-year-old woman calling a 31-year-old man “Daddy”. Like usual at this point, it was just automatic. That’s who he was, and who he always would be. “Pleeeasseee,” she begged as Daddy caught her hand in his, pinning it at her waist and continuing his assault on her bottom. He made one more pass down either cheek before Lexi’s frantic kicking nearly took her off of his lap. That was an “easy fix”: Daddy set the brush down and picked her up at her hips, resettling her over his left thigh, pinning both of her legs with his right one.

“Nooooooooo!” she wailed, her nose suddenly much closer to the carpeted floor, knowing that she was now completely helpless. And knowing that gave him a perfect angle to spank her thighs now, too. “D-D-Daaadddyyyy,” Lexi stuttered between her cries, “p-please stopp! I’m sorry. I’m soooo s-s-sorrryyyy!” But Daddy was making his point. And now the lecture started.

Picking the brush back up and taking a firmer hold on his errant little one, Ryan raised the brush, targeting that sensitive undercurve of her bottom. “You know good and well, young lady, when your bedtime is.” The smacks to Lexi’s bottom were slow and steady, underscoring Ryan’s words, but not interrupting the lecture at all. He knew to go slow, giving Lexi time to feel each individual smack, and also time to hear what he was saying as he lit her bottom on fire.

“I reminded you of your bedtime myself before I went to bed last night. Now, then,” with a hard smack to the center of her bottom, Ryan rested the brush there and let Lexi’s wails die down a little. “Just what time are you supposed to be in bed, Alexis?” It took Lexi a moment to realize that he really did want an answer, and another moment to gather the breath to give it. Fortunately, Daddy was being patient … although leaving the brush to rest against her bottom didn’t quite give her the hope that her spanking was over.

“E-el-elevennnn,” she whimpered out.

“Good. You really do remember it,” Daddy said. Lexi’s cry as she felt the brush leave her bottom nearly drowned out his next question. “Then why, little girl, did you seem to have a problem remembering that last night?” Fortunately for Lexi, this question seemed to be rhetorical, because Daddy continued her spanking along with his lecture. Never pausing, he just sent that brush crashing into her, deepening to color in her cheeks painfully. “That bedtime was set so that you would get the rest you need to function at your best during the day. And so that you wouldn’t again risk losing your job because of constant lateness. Nor,” this time, the brush thudded hard on Lexi’s sit spot, where she would feel it for some time to come. “That bedtime was so that you wouldn’t risk your life,” he paused as the wails from these spanks completely drowned him out. “Hailey has talked about what your driving is like when you’re exhausted, Alexis. And I never want a call that you’ve been in an accident because you were exhausted. Never.” Ryan landed several blistering shots to Lexis’ bottom, then paused again as she screamed and wailed. Her bottom by now was cherry red, and her spanking was nearly over. Except for the final – and worst – part. Daddy shifted her forward just a little more and Lexi, knowing what was coming, wailed still louder. “NOOOOOOOO, Dadddyyyyy!!!! Daddddyyyy, pleeeasssee don’ttt!!”

But Daddy was determined and the next firm swat landed on her left upper thigh, to be matched a mere instant later by one on the right. The swats to her thighs were never as strong as those to her bottom, but Daddy made sure Lexi felt any spanking when she sat – at least for a little while. Using the brush to emphasize his point, Ryan finished her spanking with the final lecture. “Your bedtime is 11:00, and it will stay 11:00, and you will be in bed, with lights out, at 11:00, Alexis Cheyenne Stanton. Or the next spanking will be with my belt.”

During that final flurry, Lexi finally gave in and just flopped over Daddy’s leg, her whimpers and pleas and cries turning into one long continuous wail. She always fought not to respond to a spanking, not really. Oh, she’d always plead and kick and struggle – that was inevitable, especially with one of Ryan’ spankings. But she’d either try not to cry, or not sob, or just not fully give in. Part of it was that Lexi had a hard time crying in front of people – it’d actually been a VERY long time before she cried in front of her best friends. Part was that she was one of the most stubborn people Ryan had ever met and, even when she was willing to acknowledge that she was wrong, she wouldn’t give in about it. And the times when she’d acknowledge she was wrong beyond just to herself were rare. But, a large part was guilt, too. Once Lexi’d reached the point of earning a spanking, she’d usually had to face that maybe – just maybe – Daddy was right. Which meant she was wrong. And, if she was wrong, she deserved a spanking. So she would fight giving in and letting her emotions out as she really needed to. Early on, that had been very hard for Ryan. It probably still was. He didn’t want to spank her more than she deserved … but knew he had to spank her as much as she needed. Still, she was learning, and it was getting easier for her to let down that wall to them. To her best friends – one who was her Daddy.

“Dadddyyy, I’m sorrrryyyy,” Lexi whimpered as Daddy put the brush back on the desk and gently upended her. Her pants had been kicked off, and her panties hung around one ankle, but he wouldn’t have pulled them up anyway. Lexi’s bottom was too sore for them, and she’d never minded being bare after the spanking while they cuddled. As he settled her against his chest, Lexi cried out again when her bottom rubbed against his jeans. “Owwwwww!!” she whined, looking so much like a little girl. With a soft chuckle, Daddy readjusted his chair, and her, so that she could lean on her hip a little. Lexi just buried her face against his neck, sobbing into him, as her hands fisted themselves into his shirt. She always did that when she was upset: grabbed onto him for dear life and hid her face while she cried. Daddy had learned to always wear very absorbent cotton shirts when he had to spank Lexi. “I’mmm sorrryyyy,” she whispered between sobs. “I-I-I’llll bbeeee gooooddddd. I pr-pr-promiisssee.I l-learned my l-le-less-sonnnn!”

Daddy just held her, murmuring softly to her as he stroked her hair and let her cry herself out. It generally took a few minutes, but it was something Lexi needed. And maybe Daddy did, too. She held tightly to him, not really hearing the words Daddy was saying, but clearly hearing the love and reassurance in his voice and tone. She felt the security of being in his arms and – something she’d only admit after a spanking, and only to herself – relished the security of the blazing pain in her bottom. Finally, the sobs did ease, and Lexi shifted to wipe her eyes and nose with the back of her hand.

Ryan chuckled again and handed her a tissue, “Here, kitten. I think this would work better, hmm?” He smiled into her eyes as she wiped hers and kissed her forehead when she finished blowing her nose. “That’s my girl,” he murmured for no reason and Lexi snuggled against him again. But Ryan sat her up and kissed her cheek. “Almost through, kitten,” he said, eliciting a groan from her. But cuddle-time was over, and he stood Lexi up and took her hand, leading her to the corner. “Nose in, Lexi. And no rubbing.” He always gave her that reminder, and she always made a face about it. But she rarely ever broke that rule anymore … at least during cornertime. Ryan was always a little too close for her to risk it … and the subsequent “re-heating” to her bottom that would come because of it.

But, oh, she did hate facing a corner. Lexi was not a patient person, by nature. And staring at the juncture of two walls always had her fidgeting and dancing in place. Always. And rather quickly, too. Too often, she’d earned extra punishments by turning around, or doing damage (like the tiny rip in the wallpaper … that then had to have a whole section replaced after Lexi’s tugging on it ripped a huge part away), or by whining incessantly about it. Ryan had learned little, subtle, ways of letting her know to catch herself before he did, and she usually heeded those ‘warnings’. This time, unfortunately, she wasn’t paying attention, and kept dancing about through three throat-clearings. “Daddddyyy,” she finally whined, “isn’t it time yet?”

“That’s one extra minute,” Ryan said calmly, knowing she’d been in the corner a whopping total of 3.5 minutes. He knew she was still contrite over her behavior, and that her bottom was still burning from her spanking. But he also knew Lexi’s attitude about cornertime – and her ability to deal with it – hadn’t changed from the very first time he’d put her in it, so he didn’t swat her for her whining – usually. He just added time and let her fuss.

And fuss she did. Quite a bit. But Lexi kept her face in the corner for the whole six minutes until Ryan finally called out her permission to leave it. That was the true mark of her repentance – that she kept her position. If there were any stubbornness or tantrum or mischief remaining, it always came out during cornertime. And it wasn’t the spanking that removed those attitudes. Not entirely, at least. It was Lexi’s own coming to terms with her wrongdoing, and accepting the penance for it. That was part of why Ryan always sent her to the corner after a spanking, and why he watched her during it. Once cornertime was over, so was Lexi’s punishment and he was free to cuddle and tickle and play with her a bit, enjoying the smiles after the tears.

Lexi grinned ruefully at Ryan when he laughed at her somewhat exaggerated wince as she pulled panties and pants back on. “Welll,” she mock-whined, “it hurts!”

“Then I guess I did my job right, huh?” Ryan tossed back, completely unrepentant for having done exactly as he should have. Lexi’s only response was to stick her tongue out at him, and blush a little. But when Ryan opened his arms and gently called, “C’mere,” Lexi raced over to climb onto his lap again. He held her for a long moment before saying anything. Then, “I want you to remember this, kitten -- “

“I’m not bloody likely to forget anytime soon,” she interrupted, pouting a little.

Ryan grinned, but put his finger over her lips and said again, “I want you to remember this. Because you were actually spanked for two reasons, kitten.” Lexi’s head tilted up, and she looked at him questioningly. Ryan nodded and continued, “The major reason was that you disobeyed me, and broke your rules, yes. But, and here’s the thing, kitten: that rule is important because of your health. I don’t think you realize how bad you get when you don’t get enough sleep. And when you go more than a day or so without enough sleep, you get very ‘zombie-ish’. It scares me to think of how you drive when you’re like that, kitten. I’ve seen you around here, so I can imagine – though I really don’t want to. And that’s not even counting your attitude and personality changes. This is one of the biggies now, kitten. Like your eating habits.” Lexi made a big face at that, and rolled her eyes at the reminder of one of Ryan’ major complaints about her behavior. But Ryan knew how vital it was to Lexi’s health that she eat properly and regularly, and he didn’t smile at all. Lexi ducked her head again and gave up trying to make him laugh.

Ryan did hug her, though, and kissed her forehead. “I mean it, kitten. I’m going to start treating skipping bedtime like I do when you skip meals.” He nodded when Lexi stared at him, aghast. Skipping meals – and the attitude she showed when challenged on it – is what had earned her that first switching. He’d felt it was that important. Ryan now even made her keep a diary of what and when she ate and checked it daily. Her eating habits were a big, BIG deal to him. Lexi’s mouth opened to say something, and Ryan covered her lips again. “It’s that important to me. And to Hailey. So consider yourself warned, little girl.”

Lexi just groaned and scowled at him a moment. But only for a brief moment, as Ryan’s eyebrow quirked up and he stared back at her. “Alright, alright. Fine. I’ve got it. It’s a big deal,” she said, clearly letting him know she was NOT happy about the new stand regard her bedtime.

Ryan, meanwhile, decided he didn’t like her attitude, and that she needed to understand that a little more pointedly. So he raised both eyebrows at her, and then lifted the brush from the desk again, looking meaningfully at it and then back at her. One of Lexi’s hands stole back as if to protect her still sore backside and she swallowed hard and lowered her eyes. “’Kay,” she finally whispered without attitude. “I got it. I won’t skip bedtime anymore, Daddy.”

“Thank you, kitten,” he whispered softly and handed her the horrid-stinky-hated-should-be-thrown-out-or-burned hairbrush. “Go put this away and clean up your face while I go help Hailey get the babies ready. We’ll go out to dinner tonight, okay? And maybe watch a movie before Hailey and I go to the party.”

Lexi made a face at the subtle reminder that she would be missing the party and going to bed early. But, her heart was a LOT happier now that her immediate punishment was over, and now that she and Ryan were back to normal. Still holding the brush between thumb and forefinger, and making an exaggerated “icky” face, Lexi left the office to the sound of Ryan’ laughter.

Daddys_Spankin

Re: Lexi's Daddy - M/f (long) Part 2

Post by Daddys_Spankin » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:36 am

I loved, loved this! So wonderfully detailed and deliciously told. Thank you!

sugardoll

Post by sugardoll » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:27 pm

May I just say.... WOW

callie1

Post by callie1 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:19 pm

What a great relationship she has with her "daddy." She is one lucky girl.
Nice job on the story.

beguiling

Post by beguiling » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:42 pm

Daddys_Spankin wrote:I loved, loved this! So wonderfully detailed and deliciously told. Thank you!
Thanks so much! I was afraid there was too much detail :> Thanks for the encouragement. ;)

beguiling

Post by beguiling » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:43 pm

sugardoll wrote:May I just say.... WOW
I am so glad you like it! I really wanted you to :>

Daddysangel1231

Post by Daddysangel1231 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:50 pm

Love,love,love this. =)

beguiling

Post by beguiling » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:14 pm

Callie wrote:What a great relationship she has with her "daddy." She is one lucky girl.
Nice job on the story.

Thanks :> She is pretty lucky. I have to admit, this is one of my characters that I tend to be a bit envious of :>
Glad you enjoyed the story ;>

beguiling

Post by beguiling » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:14 pm

Daddys_Spankin wrote:I loved, loved this! So wonderfully detailed and deliciously told. Thank you!
Thanks so much! I really appreciate the encouragement ;>