Receiving a spanking from Stepmother. Part 3

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
darnezi

Receiving a spanking from Stepmother. Part 3

Post by darnezi » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:24 pm

It's been a while since I last seen Paige, going on about a whole month now, and I couldn't be happier. For a while now, I haven't even been calling her like she wanted me too. I feel as if I am in control of my life now, I come and go as I please, and I don't have to answer to anyone, just like it is suppose to be, right? Isn't that what being an adult is all about, being able to make your own dicisons and calling the shots. I now believe the reason for her not controlling me lately, is she got a new job, and have been very busy. You would think that things are finally turning around for me right? WRONG! Let me tell you what happened last weekend.

It was Thursday night, and I received a call from my father, He asked me to come over and said that he and Paige had a surprise for me that he believed I would really like.

I was a little reluctant to go over to his house for obvious reasons (Paige) but I knew that I had to go because if I didn't I might hurt his feeling.

The next day around noon, I knocked on my father's door and waited to be invited inside. The door opened and it was my dad.

"Hi Baby" My Dad smiled. "Come on in"

I smiled back a nervous smiled, and slowly entered the room scanning the room, looking around to see if I saw Paige. Once I noticed she was not there, I replied back, "Hi Dad, where's Paige?

" I'm right here Darnez", I heard a voice entering the room, I turned to face Paige, about to say hello when I noticed her new look. She dyed her once blonde hair, black, and had on a S & M style outfit. Black tights, Black Jacket, and some thigh high black boots. She did look cute with her new look, but it was still strange, very strange.

"Cute clothes, Mom" I complimented Paige, Hoping that she would forget the fact that I referred to her as Paige a minute ago, She claims that it very disrespectful to call her by her first name.

"Thanks sweetie" She walked by me on the way to the couch, and gave me a hug.

"Please have a seat" My father offered me a chair. I bet you are wondering why you are here Darnez.

"A little, I giggled sarcasticly.

"Well, Your step mother Paige, has a request and she will like to know if you are interested"

Paige then begin, " Well, I have a business trip that I have to attend in Arlington TX. for a month. It is a
convention/class that I need in order to get promoted. I am going to need some help, and of course you can do your classwork, there. The good part is, we will get a chance to bond, just you and I.

I couldn't help but think in the back of my head, Hell No. What part of this would I be excited about, plus, When did Paige start working?

My Dad, walked over to me and patted me on the back, and said, "See? Isn't this exciting? You will be able to travel, and spend some time with your stepmother. So, what do you say?

They both looked at me waiting for my answer.

"Hmmm, I don't think so, I have some things that I need to do here. Sorry".

I didn't have anything to do, but I didn't want to be alone with Paige either, because bad things happen to me whenever she is around, and she makes sure of that.

"Well, the two of you can think it over, I am going to out for a while, to give the two of you time to talk.

My Dad, went out side and closed the front door.

I begin to get nervous, because I was here alone with Paige, I didn't know rather to run, or what. She slowly got up off the sofa and came over to where I was. My heart was beating fast because I did not know what she was going to do.

I'm Sorry, she said. I know that I have been hard on you, latly, But I want you to know, that I never meant to hurt you, I don't want you to be afraid of me, and not want to come around me, I just want you to respect me, and maybe I went about that the wrong way. I promise things will be better. She gave me a hug, and I just sat there in complete silence, afraid, and shocked at the same time.

It's okay Mom, I answered.

When we go to Texas, we are going to have a chance to bond, and get to know each other better. She stood up, and walked away.

I don't think I will be able to go-

She interrupted, It's not optional, understand?

But I have to-

She interrupted again "Your going, and that's final, please don't make me tell you that again.

I sighed with a Yes Ma'am, and watched my stepmother exit the room.

We left early the following morning, Paige said that even though she didn't have to be in Texas until the following week, she would like to leave early and get to Texas before hand in order to become familiar with the area and know where everything is located so she will be prepared, Which in my opinion was a great idea except I didn't want to go with her to Texas.

When we arrived to Texas we was greeted by a man driving a Black lincon, he said that he was sent to take us to the hotel in which we will be staying.

"I'm not getting in that Car" I mumbled. I couldn't help but think about the movie Taken, and getting into Cars with people, I do not know, is not a good idea. EVER.

Excuse me? Paige asked as she Turned to look at me. She gave me a threatening look and Turned to the guy and said Can you give us a moment please. She grabbed me by the arm and lead me about ten paces away from the guy who was obviously trying to see and hear what was going on.

What is your problem now, Darnez.

I don't know this guy, neither do you. Your just going to get into a car with a complete stranger. You can go but I'm staying here. I crossed my arms, trying to be brave. I have always been a little nervous when it comes to strangers, every since I was little and one of my friends I went to elementary school with was kidnapped while walking home from school and never seened again.

You are embarrassing me Darnez. If you don't get in that Car right now, I will punish you, right here. Paige said in an hush tone.

I knew she was not lying, and I felt as if I didn't have any other choice, so I walked over to the other side of the car, got in and slammed the door.

I heard on Paige outside of the car apologizing for my behavior. "Sorry about my Step Daughter's behavior, She is a little bit cranky today.

The man grabbed our bags and put them in the trunk of the car, Paige got in the back seat next to me and shut the door.

"Your really trying to get on my bad side today, aren't you? Paige asked as she looked at me.

"No." I mumbled.

"No what?

"No Ma'am.

Paige put in her seat belt and the guy entered the drivers seat.

"You need to apologize for being impolite, Darnez." Paige instructed

That's alright, the guy said.

"No, I want her to apologize. She is not allowed to be rude or disrespectful.

"I didn't do anything to him" I pouted.

"Now. Don't make me tell you again, or I will spank you right in this car, in front of him. Paige said.

I couldn't believe she just said that, I have never been more embarrassed in my life. The guy had a smirk on his face, I could tell what he must have been thinking, why is this grown woman, threatening to spank her adult step daughter.

"I'm sorry for being disrespectful, sir" I said. I knew that Paige was not bluffing so I apologized more for myself, and not the guy.

"That's okay, the man said. I have three daughters of my own at home and they can be a handful. Sometimes I just want to throw them in their room and throw away the key, the guy Laughed. We pulled from the side of the curve and was on our way to the hotel. Paige then said, you should spank them. I guarantee you will see a attitude improvement. That's what I do to my daughter here. I have a son as well, but I never spanked him, Paige said to the man.

I was so embarrassed. I couldn't believe how Paige could openly talk about spanking me in front of a complete stranger, and then she also mentioned how she doesn't spank, and didn't spank my step brother, her son. She treats him as if he is a prince when ever he comes around, which isn't often because he can not stand her.

Why don't you spank your son ? the driver asked Paige, well he is well behaved unlike my daughter. He has spent his early years in military school, and has the up most respect for his superiors. My daughter has not had the discipline my son has had, or the structure, and it is my job to make sure she gets it, because her father treats her like a princess, always have babied her.

Does her father know you spank her, the guy asked. It was easy to see that he was shocked about what was coming out of Paige's mouth.

No. I have instructed my daughter to keep her mouth shut about her punishments. No need to worry her poor father who work so hard to send her to school, and pay her bills, it is the least she can do.

I listened as the two carry on with their conversation. I wanted to jump out of the car, while it was moving in order to get away from Paige. She was making me sad, angry and embarrassed all at the same time. I was so happy when we finally got to the hotel. I jumped out of the Car and rushed into the hotel lobby to sit down and wait for Paige to come in, I did not want to look the driver in his eye because it would be too painful, almost as if he knew my deepest darkest secret. I could only imagine the stranger going to his friends and family and telling them what Paige said in the car.

About five minute later, Paige walked in, with a employee carrying our luggage. She gave me a nasty look, and I already knew I was in trouble. She got our hotel room information and key, and said let's go, as me and the employee followed her to the elevator.

When we got to our room, Paige opened the door to the room to let me in, I went to the bed that was over by the window, and sat down on the edge, I was extremely nervous and afraid, Paige received the bags from the employee, set them in the corner and turned to face me.

"Little girl, you embarrassed me today. Do you know that you were being extremely rude, and damn near a little brat. I can't have you misbehaving around me Darnez. She was screaming at me, I was afraid, and my heart was pounding, Tears begin to run down my face because I knew what was coming and there was no way I could stop it, and I knew it.

Paige walked towards me, Oh I will give you something to cry about. She sat on the bed next to me, and grabbed me by the right ear and put me across her lap, she held my legs down with one of her legs.

No, Mom please don't I begged, I'm sorry. I tried to stop her by grabbing her hand.

You better let my hand go Darnez

I let go and grabbed on to the seats to clench them, when the first smack came down. I didn't hurt at all, all of the previous spankings pain, and soreness has gone away, but I cried in an effort to make it seem as if I was in a lot of pain so she wouldn't spank me for a long time.

About 10 smacks on each cheek later, she stopped to lecture me.

" I tried not to do this Darnez, but you left me no choice. You will behave and act like a young lady, I will make sure of that.

" I'm sorry I will behave" I begged. I knew it wouldn't do any good though.

she continued to spank me, about 20 smacks later ( I wasn't counting) the smacks started to sting and my bottom was becoming warm.

She then let my legs go, only to lower my pants, then she trapped them again.

She continued, smack after smack after smack, as she hitted me harder and harder, it seems each time, each smack got worse, it could have been the previous smacks on my ass that was making it hurt more.

I continued to beg for forgiveness, and for Paige to stop spanking me, both of which went ignored.

She continued hitting my ass, over and over again, the too familiar pain was getting to me, and I knew that this was only the beginning. I begin to wiggle, trying to re-position myself so that her smacks could land on another part of my ass, because she likes to hit the same place on both cheeks, right above the thighs, the part that I sit on, and she hits it every time.

She stopped again, and said that I am only making it worst for myself by wiggling and then she pulled my panties down. The leather from her pants were really cold as I could feel them from being nude waist down, with my pants, and underwear around my ankles.

She begin to spank me again, it was really stinging, and hurting now, She told me to count each smack down, starting from 200. I cried and wiggled as each smack come down, You could barely hear the numbers as I was counting because I was crying to Badly. When we got down to 100, Paige said that she was not satisfied and I was to start the count all over again.

No Mom, please no, please stop, I begged.

Don't tell me to stop young lady, I am the mother here not you. I order and you obey, understand?

Yes, I said behind tears

She smacked me extra hard, and said yes what?

Yes Ma'am.

Okay, much better, Now start counting.

She smacked me again on the ass, 200 I said. I tried to make it louder so that she could see I was trying to please her.

Good girl, she landed down more and more smacks, going at an even and slow pace, I like it better when she goes faster because it is over sooner and it does not hurt and sting as much, only if it is like 100 smacks right behind each other.

I continued to count and hold my breath as much as I could because it lowers the pain level, and I am able to stop myself from crying out loud which makes Paige even more upset because she likes to hear me scream from pain.

When we got down to 100, Paige stopped. She said, these aren't effective enough are they Darnez. I want you to remember this, and feel this for a while.

They are Mom, I swear.

No, they are not. Stand up.

I did as I was instructed and rubbed my ass, Paige saw that I had a stream of tears on my face and smiled. She then stood up and unbuckled the leather belt she had on. My heart started pounding yet again. I was not ready for what was coming.

You know what to do, Paige said. You better not make to much noise either, let someone complain about the noise, you are going to be in even more pain if they do.

Yes Ma'am. I answered. I laid flat on my stomach on the bed and gripped the sheets waiting for the first blow.

100, Paige said. She drew her arm all the way back for extra power and hit me hard on my ass with the belt.

OW! I screamed.

No, It's 100. Start again.

She repeated her hit with the belt, and I cried 100.

Good. she said back. She gave me 50 whips on each cheek, alternating with sets of ten. By the time she was finished I was kicking my legs and screaming and crying into the covers in order not to make to much noise.

She then told me to go and stand into the corner, I was allowed to rub my ass with my hand because, Paige said that she was nice now. She only made me stand there until she finished putting away our clothes in the closet by the door. I couldn't help but feel my hot ass, it was puffy and sore. She instructed me to pull back up my pants afterwards and my dad called.

What are you girls doing, having fun?, I heard him ask Paige.

we are having a lot of fun, aren't we Darnez.

Yes Mom...

To be continued, I'm sure...

Often123

Re: Receiving a spanking from Stepmother. Part 3

Post by Often123 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:14 am

Paige is one strict lady, and that hand spanking before the belt was quite impressive. (More, please). Now I'm curious about the Domme outfit she had on at the beginning of this chapter. Dad had to know more than a little about her beforehand.

darnezi

Post by darnezi » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:13 am

Thanks for the feedback often123. A lot of people are interested in knowing whats going to happen once, my dad find out about Paige, he will. I will make sure that it is really good, too.

lindaotk

Post by lindaotk » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:25 am

pleaseee part four¡¡¡¡

jillybean28

Post by jillybean28 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:50 pm

Part 4 Please these stories are GREAT!