Parenting Piper (Part 2)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
starrfyre

Parenting Piper (Part 2)

Post by starrfyre » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:27 pm

(M/F, bathing, spanking, diapering, Daddy/daughter element)

Piper woke up and rubbed her eyes. She shoved the covers off, sat up, and winced a little. A mild sting still remained in her bottom. She glaced to the clock. She'd been asleep for awhile, it was seven-thirty in the evening. She looked around, figuring Adrian must've put her in the bed. The last thing she remembered was the whole spanking and temperature taking incident that took place earlier. The she glanced down and her eyes went wide.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Meanwhile, out in the living room, Adrian jumped at the sudden shout and damn near spilled his glass of grape juice, which he immediately set down on a coaster on the coffee table. He stood up only to find a very fiery eyed Piper standing in the doorway, pointing at the pink, heart covered panties that she had on.

"What in the blue fucknuts of hell are these!?" she demanded furiously.

"Panties." came the long haired man's simple reply.

"I fucking know THAT, goddamnit!" Piper shouted. "Why the FUCK am I wearing them?!" she went on to inquire.

"So you're not naked from the waist down." Adrian replied, somehow keeping a straight face despite the grin that was fighting to make itself known.

Piper looked like she was about to blow a gasket. "I meant why am I wearing little girl panties, you smartass motherfucker!" she shouted, a vein pulsing in her neck.

"Because you behave like a little girl. Plus, you look cute in them." the big man replied. That took the wind out of Piper's sails. Being admonished and then complimented made her pause and think a moment.

"I... well... I do not... and thanks." she muttered.

"Yes you do and you're welcome." He retorted. She huffed and crossed her arms.

"Where are my pants and my actual panties?" the skater asked.

"Pants are in the drier. They were bloody, so I washed them. Panties are in the washer now because you left them on the floor and I figured it wouldn't hurt to wash them either." Adrian responded. Piper couldn't exactly bitch about that so she just huffed and turned to head into the kitchen, muttering something about being hungry.

--------------------

After a meal that consisted of leftovers for both Adrian and Piper, the two adjourned to the living room to watch some evening television. Adrian settled onto the couch and instead of letting Piper sit next to him, he pulled her cute, panty-clad bottom down onto his lap. The skater girl didn't protest. Though she did squirm a bit, her rear being a tad sore from earlier in the day. But that mild discomfort was soon forgotten as she shared the laughter and drama of the televsion shows with her new friend.

But as nine o'clock rolled around, Adrian clicked off the television, causing Piper to give him a pout.

"Time for a bath, kiddo." he said with a smile.

"A bath?" the skater asked with a confused look.

"Yes, a bath. For you." Adrian replied with a nod.

"I can go home and do that." Piper stated.

"True but that's not what I meant." the bearded man returned before tugging Piper back down onto his lap. "Like I said earlier, you need a Dad. A father figure. It's obvious. And I intend to be that Daddy for you. Because unlike many out there, I won't take advantage of you. I will just guide you and treat you accordingly." Adrian explained calmly. Piper blushed profusely but listened the whole time.

"But... I don't need one that bad." she protested weakly. Adrian gave her a look that clearly said that he found her statement to be utter bullshit. "I... well... fine." the blue haired girl said with a resigned sigh.

"Good!" Adrian exclaimed and stood up, making Piper stand as he did. He took the girl's hand and started leading her back to the bathroom that was across the hall from the guest room she'd woken up in.

"Wait wait! I can bathe myself!" she whined in protest.

` "Little girls don't bathe themselves, Piper. And that's just what you are." the long haired man replied calmly. Piper just whined softly. She didn't sense any malice or ill intent. In fact, she felt the urge to trust Adrian. Something about the big man made her want to. He was polite, gentle, and genuinely seemed to care. So she decided to just see how this all went for a time.

Once in the bathroom, Adrian let go of Piper's hand and leaned down to start the bath water running. Once it was going, he sat on the edge of the tub and pulled Piper to stand between his knees. He took ahold of the hem of her shirt.

"Arms up, Piper." he said with a warm smile. The skater girl couldn't help but obey his request. She put her arms up and blushed a bit as the shirt came off. She had on a bright green sports bra underneath. She was an active girl, a regular bra was all but useless. Adrian set the shirt aside and was quick but gentle about sliding the sports bra off over Piper's head too. Finally, he gently slipped her panties down. The girl couldn't help but blush. She stepped out of the panties automatically as he lowered them to her feet. She was entirely hairless aside from the hair atop her head and that definitely increased that little girl feeling creeping over her. Adrian shut off the running water, stood up, and kissed Piper's forehead.

"In you go." he said and gestured to the bath. The girl, still blushed brightly, stepped into the tub and sank into the warm water with a happy sigh. Adrian tied his hair back into a ponytail, then turned where he sat so he could pick up the washcloth he had on the edge of the tub and the soap that was sitting in the dish mounted to the wall. He dunked the rag in the water, lathered it up, and set about scrubbing the skater brat clean. He washed over her back, her chest, stomach, arms, legs, neck, feet, her bottom, between her cheeks and her legs, his hands never lingering any longer than needed. Piper felt at ease, trusting Adrian much quicker than she generally trusted people. She wasn't sure why but she wasn't pondering it too hard at the moment. She leaned her head back as Adrian dumped a cup of water over her head and then worked shampoo into her dark blue locks.

"You've done this before, haven't you?" she asked the long haired man.

"Many times, little one." he replied with a faint smile.

"So I'm not the only one?" she seemed to pout a little. Almost as if she were jealous. That made her pause and think for a moment. Jealousy? Really?

"You are at the moment." Adrian replied with a soft smile.

"Oh, well... good." Piper said with a smile of her own.

Adrian chuckled and rinsed the girl's hair out, amused at how quickly she'd come around to this sort of thing. He had suspected part of her would enjoy it. He knew part of her would rebel against it too but that was only natural. He got up and walked over to the bathroom closet, plucking out a fluffy towel before coming back to stand beside the tub. He held the towel open and smiled warmly.

"Alright. Up and out. It's about time for little brats to be in bed." he said it with a wink.

"I am not a brat." Piper said with a huff as she stood up and stepped into the towel.

"You just keep thinking that." Adrian replied as he wrapped the towel around his new charge. He rubbed her dry, then scooped her up and carried her out of the bathroom, across the hall, and into the guest room. The big man set her on the bed before going to the dresser and pulling out a pink baby-t and stepping back over to Piper.

"Towel off, arms up." he said. Piper squirmed out of the towel and put her arms up. Adrian slid the shirt over her arms and over her head. He pulled it down fully. It fit the girl comfortably.

"What about something to cover me uh.. down there?" Piper asked with a faint blush.

"I haven't forgotten but you may not like it." Adrian replied. The blue haired girl gave the man a suspicious look. He just shrugged, went into the closet, rummaged a moment, then pulled a diaper bag out and set it on the bed. Piper felt a rush of adrenaline.

"To fucking hell with that!" she exclaimed quite loudly.

"Excuse me?" Adrian asked, his tone warning.

"I didn't stutter! I'm not a goddamn baby. I am NOT wearing a diaper!" Piper stated whilst crossing her arms for emphasis.

"That's what little brats wear to bed. End of discussion, Piper Elizabeth." the bearded man replied firmly.

"Nope." came the girl's simple reply, followed by a swat of her hand that knocked the bag off of the bed and onto the floor. Luckily, it was closed, so nothing spilled out.

"Piper..."

"Nope."

"Last warning..."

"Nope."

"That's it."

"No- wha? HEY!" Piper squeaked out in protest as Adrian sat down on her left and proceeded to tug her right over his lap.

"I have had enough of your bratty attitude, little girl." the big man said as his hand came down on Piper's bare bottom. He went right into a quick rhythm of hard, sharp smacks, focusing immediately on the skater girl's sit spots. Piper squeaked and shouted, squirmed and kicked.

"OW! Hey! No! Stop!" the brat pleaded as her new Daddy warmed her bottom for the second time in a day. Adrian's hand came down over and over, delivering punishing smacks to Piper's cute, firm bottom. The skater kicked and shouted as her rear end heated up. Each stinging smack making her yelp and grit her teeth. She was already sensitive back there from the tanning she'd gotten earlier, so her bottom was turning red a whole lot quicker this time around. Not to mention the heat in her backside was turning into a fire a lot quicker too. Daddy Adrian shifted his aim down to the backs of Piper's thighs, smacking them hard and quick, causing the poor girl to kick her feet and yeowl.

"Little girls wear diapers to bed in my house. And if you wish to keep arguing this point, I can ban panties entirely and you can just wear pull ups during the day, every day." Adrian said as his hand continued to swat his brat's thighs and sit spots.

"Okay! Okay! Please stop! I'm sorry! No pull ups! Please, Daddy!" Piper whined out. The bearded man kept slapping the poor girl's bottom, knowing he hadn't gotten through to her quite yet.

"Then you're going to wear diapers to bed like a good girl, aren't you?" he asked as his hand focused on the blue haired brat's sit spots once again, his big hand coming down hard and fast, each smack sounding like a pistol shot.

"Yes, Daddy! Please, no more!" Piper cried out as tears started to well up in her eyes, blurring her vision. Adrian could hear it in the girl's voice and he landed ten more hard swats to each cheek before he stopped, each of which brought a wail from the little brat. Piper was sniffling and quickly wiped her eyes and nose with her hands. The big man set the girl up on her lap, causing her to shift uncomfortably as her sore bottom pressed against his lap.

"If we have to have this discussion again, that hairbrush will come out again." Adrian stated. Piper sniffled and looked down. He caught his little girl's chin and tilted her head up, making her look him in the eyes. "Do I make myself clear, young lady?" he asked firmly.

"Y-yes, Daddy." Piper said with a sniffle. Adrian smiled and kissed her cheek before settling the skater girl on the bed and gently pushing her down to lay on her back. He picked the bag up off the floor and set it on the bed. The blue eyed girl watched as her Daddy pulled out wipes, baby powder, and a disposable diaper decorated with baby blue stars. She looked away as he pulled out a wipe, then gently used a big hand around both of her ankles to lift her bottom up off the bed before he started cleaning her bottom. She cooed as the cool wipe soothed her reddened backside. But it only soothed for a moment. When it pulled away, the heat returned with a vengeance. He gently used another wipe between her thighs after letting her bottom down. Her backside was soon lifted into the air again as he slid a clean diaper under her cute rear. He the picked up the powder and set to powdering her bottom, then between her thighs. Piper was blushing scarlet at this point. A moment later, Adrian pulled the diaper up between her legs and taped it snugly shut.

"All done, baby girl." the man said with a warm smile. Piper could only continue to blush. The heat in her bottom seemed to get warmer with the thick padding of the diaper pressed against her. She rolled onto her side and blushed at the crinkling noise the diaper made as she moved.

"Bed time?" she asked softly.

"Not quite. There's a new tooth brush in the bathroom cabinet across the hall. Go brush your teeth. Then it'll be bed time." Adrian replied. Piper nodded, got up, and started out of the room. Her face went crimson as her Daddy patted her on the bottom when she walked by. After a quick brushing of her teeth, the blue haired girl padded back into the bedroom, crawled onto the bed, and slid under the covers. She suddenly felt exhausted. She'd had a big day. Adrian made sure she was tucked in, then kissed her cheek.

"See you in the morning, Piper. Sweet dreams." he said with a smile, then walked out, turning off the light and shutting the door as he went. Piper laid there for a bit, thinking. Her last thought as she drifted off to sleep was... "You know... maybe this isn't so bad.".

Bullseye

Re: Parenting Piper (Part 2)

Post by Bullseye » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:32 am

I love this story. Perfectly beautiful in every way.

Often123

Post by Often123 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:33 pm

Well done, seemed believable. Sometimes you just need to give a helping hand.

wildpalegirl

Post by wildpalegirl » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Wonderful sequel!

spoiledbrat18

Post by spoiledbrat18 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:44 pm

More please, & don't take so long next time ! ;)

kath85

Post by kath85 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:01 pm

really nice story StarrFyre...keep it up.. :)

beguiling

Post by beguiling » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:44 pm

This is a really great story! Please, I'd love to see more. I think I've re-read these two a dozen times :>

pipspank

Post by pipspank » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:16 am

Even though I don't care for the diapering parts, this is nonetheless an excellent follow-up.