Parenting Piper (Part 1)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
starrfyre

Parenting Piper (Part 1)

Post by starrfyre » Mon May 20, 2013 9:42 pm

(M/F, spanking, temperature taking, mild ageplay, Daddy/daughter element)

Piper Elizabeth Kross was blazing down the sidewalk in the chill autumn air, each breath visible in the form of mist as she propelled her skateboard along. She was in a snug fitting black t-shirt, a pair of faded blue jeans, and some off brand sneakers that were red and black. She'd not bothered with a coat today because she just really hadn't felt like wearing one. Her arms had goosebumps on them but she ignored the feeling. Her dark blue bangs fluttered in the breeze, the rest of her hair too short to really be effected by the wind much.

She could see her little house down the street, along with the rather large house of her neighbor. The man had a perfect fence for grinding her skateboard and she made use of it coming and going each day, much to her neighbor's angry dismay. When she got closer, she could see her neighbor out on his porch. He was a big man, well over six feet tall with long, dark hair that draped over his shoulders and went down his back. His short beard and mustache were just starting to turn grey along with streaks of his hair. He had on jeans, boots, and a leather jacket. The man seemed to be enjoying the cool afternoon air when his eyes spotted Piper coming. He'd yelled at her time and again when he'd caught her grinding the paint off his black fence and this time was no different.

Piper jumped with her board and ground along the length of the fence while the man shouted at her from the porch. She decided to give him the finger as she slid. Unfortunately, that took her concentration from the fence and just as she looked down to see where she was, she hit the post at the end and went sprawling out onto the sidewalk with a very loud bit of cursing.

Her neighbor, Adrian, ran from his porch, through the yard and hopped his fence to find Piper, sitting up, clutching a very bloody right knee through her torn jeans, and cussing in a manner and amount that would make a sailor proud.

"Alright alright, enough of that." Adrian said a bit sternly. He tossed her skateboard into his yard and before she could protest that, he had scooped her up into his arms. "Let's get that knee taken care of, Piper." he said and started walking back toward his house. She looked up to him, eyes wide. "You know my name?" she asked incredulously. "Of course. I have to know what to call the holy terror that's been living next to me for the past year." he answered with a smirk. Piper rolled her eyes and grumbled. "I can walk, you know." she said with a huff. "Let me be a gentleman." he responded.

"It's not gentlemanly to yell at your neighbor, mister." Piper pointed out. "And it's not nice to grind the paint off my fence, little lady." Adrian retorted. Piper gave a little growl but Adrian paid the show of defiance no mind as he opened his front door and slipped into the warm house. The skater girl forgot her irritation for a moment as she looked around. The house was a mansion! A small one but a mansion none the less. She gawked at the lush furniture, the state of the art entertainment system, and the hand crafted woodwork that adorned much of the place. "Holy shit, mister neighbor." she said with a bit of awe. "Adrian." he said, giving a chuckle. "What?" was Piper's half-assed response. "My name is Adrian." the bearded man said with mild exasperation.

The girl looked at him for a long moment, and then smirked. "You look like a Viking." she said with a snicker. He quirked a brow. "Thanks." he said with a shake of his head, then stepped over and deposited the wounded skater on the nearest couch. "Sit tight, I'll be right back." Adrian said before walking off into the house. Piper thought about running out for a moment but her knee hurt like hell and the guy was being nice. So she sat there and looked around until he came back with a couple of wash cloths, a bottle of rubbing alcohol, and a box of bandages.

He took one look at her knee and sighed. "I can't clean your knee through your jeans, kiddo. You're gonna have to take 'em off." he stated matter of factly. Piper's eyes went wide and she scowled. "Fuck no! I'm not takin' my pants off in front of you, perv!" she responded with a glare. Adrian's eyebrows rose. "Chill out. You're pretty and all that but I'm interested in girls that aren't young enough to be my daughter. You're safe. Now off with them or I can just cut the leg off." he said with a casual tone and a bit of an annoyed look. He was trying to be nice, after all. The girl gave him a long, hard look, then huffed, undid her jeans, stood, favoring her wounded leg, and jerked her jeans down. Underneath she wore a pair of Supergirl panties. Bright blue with red trim and the Supergirl logo on the front and even bigger on the back. Piper's cheeks went pink and she quickly sat back down.

Adrian chuckled at the skater's embarrassment and gently slid her jeans the rest of the way down and off. He set the bloodied denim pants aside and sat down cross-legged in front of Piper, eyes focused on her scraped up knee. He opened the bottle of alcohol, picked up one of the wash cloths, and wet the cloth with a good amount of the liquid. He set the bottle aside. "This will sting." he warned before gently pressing the damp cloth to her knee. Piper tensed and nearly jumped out of her seat. "Holy fuckballs in a tubesock on a Wednesday! Goddammit!" she shouted out and grabbed at the couch cushions. Adrian looked up at her, a mixture of disapproval and admiration in his eyes. Cussing was something he didn't mind when appropriate but she used more than was necessary. However, she was rather creative with it. "Calm down, tough girl." he said with a mildly taunting smirk. "If you keep that up, I might think you're a wimp." he teased.

"Shut up, asshole." she grumbled. "Careful now." he admonished gently. Piper just huffed and crossed her arms, doing her best to ignore the stinging as Adrian gently cleaned her wounded knee. Once he'd cleaned away the blood and saw what he was dealing with, he let out a relieved sigh. "Just a scrape." he said, looking up with a smile. The girl let a flicker of a smile curve her lips. Adrian brushed some of his hair from his eyes, set the bloody cloth aside, picked up the dry one and pressed it to the girl's knee to soak up any still seeping blood. He then took out one of the bigger bandages from the box he'd brought and firmly applied it to Piper's knee. "There. All patched up, skater brat." he said with a smirk as he stood up. "Yeah, thanks." Piper said quietly.

He started picking up the medical supplies he'd brought out to deal with her injury and glanced to her as he did so. "So what are you doing out in this cold with no jacket? And skateboarding with no helmet or pads?" he asked with a scolding tone to his voice. Piper bristled and bared her teeth with a growl. "None of your goddamn business, viking boy." she snarled at him.

Adrian gave her an annoyed look. "That will be enough of that sort of talk, young lady." he said sternly. Piper gave him an angry look. "No. I'll say whatever I damn well please." she responded defiantly and crossed her arms.

The long haired man pinched the bridge of his nose and took a deep breath to calm himself. "Look, all I'm saying is that pads would've prevented your injury today and you could catch a nasty cold running around in this weather without a jacket." he explained patiently whilst slipping off his leather jacket and tossing it into an empty chair. He had on a black t-shirt underneath. He was a well muscled man from the looks of it.

"And all I'm saying is that it's none of your fucking business." Piper snapped. "Well someone has to keep an eye on you since you obviously don't look after yourself." Adrian crossed his arms over his chest and looked down on the nineteen year old with a mixture of concern and irritation. Piper stood up, despite being pantsless, and glared right into Adrian's eyes.

"Go fuck yourself."

Adrian took a moment to let that sink in, then simply grabbed Piper by the wrist, sat down on the couch, and jerked the girl across his lap. "I have had enough of that attitude." he said while holding her firmly with his left arm. "What the fuck are you doing, you nutfuck?!" Piper yelled and frantically struggled with zero success. "What do you think?" the man responded by way of a question.

Piper didn't get a chance to answer. Any response was cut off by Adrian's hand smacking down on the seat of the skater's Supergirl panties. Piper wore a stunned expression for a moment before Adrian started peppering the girl's firm bottom with sharp, quick swats. "Hey! Quit! Goddammit! You bastard! I'm too old for this! Stop!" the skater shouted. Her shouting did her absolutely zero good. Adrian kept swatting the seat of the girl's panties with quick, hard swats that rang out in the room. Piper squirmed and kicked, cursed and yeowled. She wasn't a happy girl at this point. "That mouth is going to get you into a lot more trouble if you don't watch it, little girl." Adrian warned as his hand landed a few smacks on the backs of Piper's bare thighs. The skater girl couldn't help but cry out at those swats.

"I have had enough of your attitude and your lack of respect, Piper Kross." the long haired man said as his hand rained smack after smack down on the toned, panty-clad bottom that was presented so nicely over his lap. Piper was momentarily stunned that he knew her last name but that wonder was soon driven off by the burning sting building in her pinkened backside. "And you are far from too old to get your ass warmed." Adrian continued to scold. The man continued to demonstrate this fact by picking up his pace a bit, swatting Piper's bottom all the quicker. This caused a squeal from the distressed girl. "Stooooop!" the skater whined as Adrian's hand made her bottom bounce and sting.

Adrian paid her request little mind as his hand alternated between the girl's cheeks, slapping them over and over. He could see some darker pink peeking out from under her panties. "What if I have a cold?! Then I'm too sick to spank!" Piper shouted out, thinking this would get the man to stop searing her backside with his hand. Adrian delivered one more sharp swat before pausing. "Hm... I suppose we'll have to check." he said with a chuckle.

The big man got up, standing up Piper in the process. He took the skater girl's hand and started making his way back toward the back of the house. She followed, her free hand rubbing the seat of her panties while she muttered and grumbled. Adrian led the sore bottomed girl into his bedroom, then the adjacent bathroom. He let go of her hand to open the cabinet above the sink. She stood there and rubbed her warm posterior. The skater had to arch a brow when she saw the long haired man pull a thermometer and a jar of Vaseline from the cabinet. She was still confused with Adrian sat down on the edge of the tub, set the items beside him, then reached out, grabbed her wrist, and tugged the confounded girl over his lap again.

"Hey! I said I might have a cold!" Piper protested rather loudly.

"Well, one of the symptoms of a cold is a fever." Adrian replied as he gently tugged down Piper's Supergirl panties. "Hey! Those stay up!" the girl admonished, quite ineffectively.

"No they don't." was all she got in reply from the big man. Her panties stopped at her knees. Adrian picked up the Vaseline jar, unscrewed the cap, dipped a finger in, and scooped out a bit of the slick jelly. Piper blushed scarlet as the bearded man spread her cheeks with his free hand and dabbed the Vaseline on her tense little rosebud. He wiped his finger off on a nearby hand towel, then took the thermometer and gently pushed it into Piper's bottom. The skater girl squeaked and gasped. The thermometer felt so strange in her asshole.

"Be still." Adrian said whilst patting poor Piper's bottom. The blue haired girl whimpered a little and pouted but she laid still over Adrian's lap with that thermometer poking out of her bottom. After what seemed like an eternity to Piper, Adrian pulled the thermometer out and peered at it. "Normal temperature." he said cheerily. The thermometer was set aside, a bit of tissue was used to wipe her bottom clean of the Vaseline, which made the skater blush profusely, and then Piper was tugged to her feet. Adrian took her hand again and led her into the bedroom. She lost her Supergirl panties along the way.

The long haired man settled himself on the edge of his bed and for the third time in the past twenty minutes, Piper found herself being draped over his lap. This time, she wasn't too stunned to resist and she struggled quite mightily.

"No! Lemme go, you big bastard! You're not my dad, so stop!" Piper shouted as she tried to push herself up.

"No, I'm not. But you obviously need one." Adrian replied as he held the girl down. That took the wind out of the skater's sails. Adrian used the moment to pick up the flat backed wooden hairbrush that was generally reserved for the man's long hair from the bedside table. He secured the speechless Piper across his lap and tapped the brush against her bottom. "You will learn some manners yet, little girl." he said sternly. It sent a shiver down Piper's spine.

Then that brush came down with the sound of a gunshot in the center of the skater girl's tender bottom. It brought a yeowl from the blue haired brat. Then Adrian resumed the rhythm he'd been using before with his hand, only now it was the hard brush that slapped down on Piper's pinkened bottom steadily and relentlessly, painting it a darker pink with each successive stroke. The skater girl kicked and yelped as the big man went about tanning her rear.

The smacks of the brush rang out in the bedroom along with Piper's cries. The poor girl's bottom started to turn red under the quick, solid swats of the brush. She twisted and squirmed as Adrian held her firmly over his lap. Her kicking and writhing did little to keep that brush from its target. On and on the paddling went, over and over the brush smacked against Piper's shapely bottom, making the cute cheeks bounce. Several times swats found their way to the backs of the girl's thighs, causing those feet to kick all the harder. It didn't take much longer for the tears to well up in the girl's pretty eyes. As the seemingly endless barrage of swats kept raining down on the skater's burning backside, she simply started to bawl. Apologizing, promising to be good, and sobbing her heart out as tears blurred her vision.

Adrian was glad to have finally gotten through to the girl. He finished the spanking with several very hard swats of that brush to Piper's sit spots, rending howls and wails from the poor girl. The long haired man set the brush aside and gently rubbed the girl's back. After a few moments, he gently sat her on his lap where she squirmed due to her rather hot bottom being pressed against his lap. But Piper was quick to throw her arms around Adrian's neck despite her stinging hind quarters. She cried into his shoulder as his big hands stroked her back. He soothed her and held her close for several long minutes as Piper gradually calmed down and went quiet.

The bearded man paused and listened. The girl's breath was soft and even. She was limp against him. The poor thing had cried herself to sleep. That made Adrian chuckle. He gently slipped his hand under the girl's bottom and stood up, holding her up against him. He made his way out of the room, down the hall, and to a guest room, carrying Piper the whole way. The big man held Piper with just the hand under her bottom, pulled back the covers with his free hand, and gently laid the sleeping brat down on the bed. He paused and eyed her for a moment, then went to the chest of drawers near the closet, pulled out a drawer, and reached inside. From the drawer he produced a pair of pink panties with red hearts all over them and a satin bow on the front of the waistband. He gently slipped the panties over Piper's feet, up her legs and up over her bottom and hips, giving the girl a bit of modesty. Her Supergirl panties were in the other room and lying on the floor. No sense in putting those back on her.

Apparently this wasn't your usual guest room and Piper wasn't the first little brat that Adrian had dealt with. He smiled lightly as he drew the covers up over the blue haired girl. He combed his fingers through his long hair. "I suppose we'll have a discussion when you wake up." he said quietly to the sleeping Piper.

With that he turned and slipped out of the room, closing the door behind him, leaving the skater girl to her nap and awaiting the moment when she'd wake up with a sore bottom and a rested mind.
Last edited by starrfyre on Tue May 28, 2013 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Often123

Re: Parenting Piper (Part 1)

Post by Often123 » Tue May 21, 2013 8:46 am

A surprise ending. Good job.

goodgirl7

Post by goodgirl7 » Tue May 21, 2013 12:06 pm

Looking forward to Part 2 - great story, thanks for sharing!

beguiling

Post by beguiling » Wed May 22, 2013 8:50 pm

Excellent story! Really well written and well done characters. Please do post the next part soon - I'm looking forward to it.

And, I have to say: I think my new favorite curse phrase is now "Holy fuckballs in a tubesock on Wednesday". Priceless!!! ;>

anaughtybottom

Post by anaughtybottom » Tue May 28, 2013 7:38 am

This is my favorite story on this site!

devildoc

Post by devildoc » Tue May 28, 2013 8:22 am

Great Story! Thanks.

Daddys_Spankin

Post by Daddys_Spankin » Tue May 28, 2013 7:32 pm

oh myyyyyy.....OK, this is one of the hottest, best-written, most delicious spanking stories I have read in a really, really long time!

naughtydanielle

Post by naughtydanielle » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:46 am

This was a beautiful story StarrFyre, very very sweet :). Piper is just sooo cute and such a brat lol, I can't wait to read more :D!!

rob1c

Post by rob1c » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:50 am

Wow Starr, that is an awesome story! Thank you so much for sharing your writing talents with us, I can see that I am not the only one who enjoys reading your tales. Wanted to let you know that you are appreciated.
:D
Rock on, have a fabulous week.
Rob C

spoiledbrat18

Post by spoiledbrat18 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:50 am

I loved this story, can we please have more of these two? :)