Female US Marshal - Very cruel and sadistic

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
loubrex

Female US Marshal - Very cruel and sadistic

Post by loubrex » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:40 am

The idea for this story was taken from a TV episode of Chase.

Warning: Very cruel and sadistic.

Annie is the team leader of a special task force of US Marshals who is a very aggressive young, attractive lady adamant without fear of going after any criminals domestic or foreign.

Annie's team went after a drug cartel in Mexico and eventually kills the cartel leaders wife and son, her husband Carlos swears revenge.

On her way home on a secluded road Annie is captured by members of the cartel, They ambushed her with several car loads of thugs who came at her from all directs secure her arms behind her put duct tape over her mouth and a sack over her head and drive her across the border to their headquarters located at the estate of the leader of the drug cartel whose wife and son Annie was responsible for killing.

Annie is brought before Carlos the cartel leader the hood and duct tape is removed. Carlos smiles at Annie who has blood in her eyes he says I told you I will get you bitch she just sneers at him, he laughs.

Carlos says that before I kill you first I am going to enjoy seeing you punished then I will let my men have their way with you. Annie just stares at him saying knock yourself out you are a dead man. Carlos laughs again saying Annie this is Mexico, my country, your people have no authority here and I would welcome them coming to rescue you so I can kill them also.

Carlos then turns to his men prepare her for a whipping - 4 of his men lift her up from the floor before Carlos they tie her wrists off above her head secured to a rafter the thugs then strip her naked before Carlos and his men. You could see the men salivating at the lovely naked woman before then all ready for a good sound whipping for their pleasure.

Secured before Carlos who is enjoying the show comes up to her admiring her body he tells her it is a shame that soon it will be all marked up from the whip, he taunts her as he fondles her in all of her most intimate places.

Once Carlos has enjoyed his fondling of her he says let the whipping begin start with her back, bottom and legs then you can turn her around and do her pussy and tits.

One heavy set horrible looking dirty man takes out the whip it looks like a horse whip you know the kind with a stick part about 2 1/2 feet long and the whip part about the same length. He tests it in the air a few times Annie hears the snap of the whip and knows that soon she will taste it across her exposed bottom legs and back.

The dirty fat man steps up behind Annie raises the whip and swish it finds its target right across her shoulders again and again he strikes her back moving lower and lower with each proceeding strike. As he reaches Annie's lovely protruding bottom the fat man intends to spend lots of time there crisscrossing the strokes as if to cover every inch with each stroke of the whip Annie refuses to cry out but just grits her teeth and bares it.

Finally with Annie's back, bottom and upper legs well marked Carlos raises his hand, the fat man stops the whipping. Carlos once again goes up to Annie with a big grin on his face, enjoying your whipping Annie he taunts as he lifts her head up so his eyes meet hers he could see the anger and pain in her face and tears in her eyes. You have taken your back whipping well I can see you are trying hard not to scream out but it is ok for you to scream if you must. Let's see how you like feeling the whip across those lovely tits and pussy of yours I bet that will make you scream out.

That said Carlos takes his seat again Annie is turned around so she is facing him as the fat man begins by whipping her across her breasts again Annie bites down hard forcing herself not to scream out again and again her breasts are struck with the whip and each time she grit down hard but no sound. Now do her pussy Carlos commands.

To put Annie in the best position for a pussy whipping the men take her down from her suspension from the rafter they bring in a weight lifting bench Annie is placed on her back on the bench with her ankles secured at each end of the raised portion of the part of the bench that would normally support the bar for the barbells in that position she is secured so that she can't move and her legs are spread about 3 feet apart offering a great target to strike her pussy lips with the whip.

Once again the fat man approaches Annie she looks at him he has that cruel sadistic grin raises the whip and strikes right across her pussy lips she tried so hard not to scream out but could not hold back, that's the song I like to hear Carlos laughs as the fat man strikes again. Annie must have received a dozen across her pussy lips before she passed out.

If you want more let me know.