A Good Hand Spanking (F/f)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
goodgulf

A Good Hand Spanking (F/f)

Post by goodgulf » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:19 pm

A Good Hand Spanking

Betty Warner looked at her houseguest and wondered if she should say something. If it had been her daughter she would have definitely spoken up, but it wasn't. Jenny wasn't even a relative, just the daughter of a family friend.

Said friend, Linda Ferguson, had won a Christmas cruise for two. Which was a great thing for Linda, but it had left Jenny at odds and ends for the holidays. When Linda had started saying that maybe she shouldn't take the cruise Betty had opened her house to the girl. With all the troubles and heartaches Linda had gone through there was no way that Betty was going to let her friend miss out on a free cruise. Especially since Linda was sharing her win with Reggie Hamilton. Having this time together would give the two a chance to see if their relationship would work or if they should pull the plug before wasting too much time on it. And Jenny had been grateful for a place to stay, once she got over the fact that her mother wasn't going to trust her home alone over her Christmas break.

But now Betty was having second thoughts. With the rest of the family off visiting her husband's hateful sister Jackie (a woman who would never forgive or forget), a house where Betty wasn't welcome, she was home alone with their houseguest.

"Thanks again for letting me stay here." Jenny said, tilting back her beer bottle to take another good sized swig. "I would have hated to spend my Freshman Christmas in the dorm."

"Oh, it's no problem." Betty assured her. Then she stretched things by politely adding, "We're happy to have you."

"Still, thanks." Jenny said, taking another drink. "Um, if you don't mind me asking, um, why aren't you off with the others? I mean, maybe my mother didn't trust me to spend Christmas alone, but..."

"Oh, it's not a trust issue." Betty assured the girl. "I'm just not welcome at my sister-in-law's place. I haven't spoken to Jackie in years and she's been kind enough to return the favour. Of course that woman thinks that she's not speaking to me, but that's her problem."

"Really?" Jennie asked between gulps of beer. "That sounds like a long story."

"Well it isn't. That woman owes me an apology and she's got it into her thick head that I owe her one."

"Wow, that sounds like a real feud." Jenny said, reaching for a fresh beer. "Do you two even remember how it started?"

"Of course we do." Betty said. "I did something, something that I had every legal right to do, and she completely overreacted. She said some spiteful, hateful things, and even tried to get the police involved. Of course when the police got here they told her I had a legal right to do it and said that if I hadn't already handled things that they might take someone else away, but I handled it and they were willing to leave things as is."

"Wow." Jenny said, then gulped at her beer again. "What did you do?"

"I spanked her kids." Betty said matter-of-factly.

"Excuse me?" Jenny said. "Did I hear you right? Because it sounded like you said..."

"I did say it." Betty affirmed. "Her kids were staying the night with me and I spanked them. As the in local parent I had every right and even the responsibility to act and I did. And that woman blew everything out of proportion and called the police on me. When I could have called the police on them and I didn't because I thought it was a spanking offence, not a jail offence."

"She called the cops? What did you do? Beat them with a stick? Whup them with a belt?" Jenny asked, barely believing that she was having this conversation with someone from her mother's generation.

"That was what the police asked! And I told them the truth, that I just spanked them with my hand. Even they had to admit that I only hand spanked them." Betty paused briefly, then smiled smugly. "But then again I never saw the need to use anything but my hand. It always got the point across. Anyway, I won't speak to her until she apologises for calling the police and she won't speak to me unless I apologise for doing what was right."

"Sounds like that's going to be a long tern feud." Jenny commented. "So why did you spank them anyway?"

"Underage drinking." Betty told her.

Jenny froze, her beer bottle halfway to her mouth.

"Excuse me?"

"They lifted a bottle of wine from the wine rack and passed it around." Betty elaborated. "Of course they were just being kids and they only drank enough to be silly but it was the principle."

"Oh." Jenny said, suddenly conscious that she was still under the drinking age. Of course she wasn't drinking stolen alcohol - an older friend had picked up a dozen beer for her - but technically she was legally too young to legally drink the beer.

Then another thought hit her.

"Um, growing up, you never had me over your lap, did you?"

"You'd remember if you had been there." Betty laughed. "No, but you came close a couple of times. There was once when I was watching you where if your mom had been another 15 minutes getting home then she would have walked in on me spanking you.. Instead I just mentioned how you had acted and she handled you. It was around the time she switched to the brush."

Jenny nodded, thinking back to that hated brush. Her mom gave Jenny her age, or sometimes twice her age, in smacks with that brush. Her age with the brush usually brought tears and twice her age always started the waterworks flowing.

"I didn't think you had." Jenny said. "A couple of other moms did, but that was during sleepovers. They had kids my age and I could always picture them spanking me, even before they did. You, your kids weren't my age so I never even imagined you doing that."

"If I'd walked in on you five years ago, you with a beer in your hand, you would've done more than just imagined it." Betty said, only half jokingly.

Jenny winced. Five years ago was more or less when spanking had stopped being part of her life. It was also when Jenny started snagging beers. If her mom had caught her snagging beers back then, Jenny was sure that the reaction would have been twice her age with the brush. And if Mrs. Warner had caught her then and spanked her for it, well Jenny was positive that her mom wouldn't have called the police over that. No, her mom would said something like "Mrs. Warner only used her hand? Well guess who's going to get the brush when she gets home." and then Jenny would have gotten it twice for the same thing.

"Um, how do you feel about this?" Jenny said, hoisting her bottle in Betty's direction.

"To be honest, I don't like it." Betty admitted. "But you're too old to drag over my knee."

Jenny nodded, feeling an odd sense of relief, then took another slug from her bottle.

"But if you asked to go there, that would be another thing." Betty continued.

Jenny choked on her beer. It took her almost a minute to recover from her choking fit.

"Why... Why would I ever do that?" Jenny sputtered.

"Who knows?" Betty asked rhetorically. "Maybe because you're curious about what could have happened back then, or because you feel guilty about the beer, or maybe just to see what could have caused a years long feud with my sister-in-law."

"I am sort of curious about that last one." Jenny admitted. "I've heard of parents getting freaked out about something like that, but not calling the police over it. Not even when the parents were non-spankers. I can see starting a feud over something like that, but calling the cops? Over a little thing like a hand spanking?"

"A little thing?" Betty mocked. "Girl, it's clear you never had a hand spanking from me or talked to someone who did. I always thought your mom was letting you take the easy way out, switching you to the brush that way."

"A brush really hurts." Jenny countered.

"I know. It hurt too much to use it for long." Betty told her. "For serious spanking you need time to build the fire."

"It might just be the beer talking." Jenny admitted. "Or maybe it's the slur on my mom's brush. It might even be the fact that's it Christmas and I'm missing my mom, but I'll take you up on that offer. You think that a hand spanking can compare to a brush spanking? Well I'm going to be able to say that you're wrong."

Betty checked the time.

"The others won't be back for hours. If you're serious, then now's the time to start." Betty declared, wishing briefly that she had a drink in her hand. If this led to problems it would be better for everyone if Betty could claim that they were both drunk. "Meet me in my bedroom and I'll show you what a hand spanking can do."

"Why meet you there?" Jenny asked. "Why not walk together?"

"Because you've been drinking beer." Betty explained. "Drinking beer leads to peeing and since I'm not going to let you off my lap for a potty break I suggest you use the toilet before we start."

"I guess that makes sense." Jenny conceded.

"And this give you a chance to change your mind." Betty added.

"Well I won't!" Jenny vowed. "I'm going to pee and then we'll get this over with. Then I'll tell you how much worse the brush feels."

"I'll see you there then." Betty said.

Sitting on the toilet, Jenny wondered if she was making a mistake. It had seems like a good idea at the time, but that she had time think...

And think.

And wonder if this was a crazy idea.

And think about what was about to happen, if Jenny let it happen.

"But it can't be worse than my mom's brush was." Jenny muttered. "And I can't back down now. Not after what I said. I'd look like a scared little girl if I did that. No, it's time for me to put on my big girl panties and get this over with."

Betty was waiting with a large glass of eggnog. Well, it was mostly eggnog but it had a good sized dollop of rum. Now, in theory, she could blame the rum if Jenny or Linda complained. Hopefully no one else would know. Thinking back to her conversation with Jenny, Betty wondered if she had exaggerate things slightly; if Linda had returned home to find Jenny over Betty's lap then Linda's reaction might not have be a good one. Linda had heard the story about how Jackie had called the police and when she heard all of the details, Linda was more on Jackie's side than Betty's.

But Jenny hadn't heard about all those details. Jenny, who was drinking in the Warner house, flaunting the law, and probably shouldn't have had a choice about this coming spanking. Maybe this wouldn't, no, definitely this wouldn't stop Jenny from drinking again, but it would clear the air between them.

Even if Jenny didn't know that the air needed cleaning.

Betty sat there, sipping at the eggnog, as the time dragged. Enough time passed that she begun to wonder if Jenny had changed her mind. Then she heard the toilet flush, followed by Jenny's footsteps up the stairs.

Jenny was still mentally debating if she would knock on the bedroom door when she saw that it was wide open. She could see Mrs. Warner waiting by the bed. Deciding that she had already made her choice, Jenny walked straight to the bedroom.

"So let's get this over with." Jenny said. "The sooner you're finished the sooner I can tell you how much worse the brush was."

"Fine with me." Betty smirked. "Now let's get those slacks of yours down."

"Down?"

"This isn't going to be a drive by spanking like a hair brushing is." Betty explained. "I need to see the target spot."

"See? You mean..."

"I mean that if you've not wearing a thong then your slacks aren't the only thing coming down."

"But..."

"Maybe I didn't spank you, but I changed your diapers and gave you baths." Betty chided. "But if you're looking for excuses to change your mind..."

"No, I don't need excuses." Jenny said, undoing her belt. "If I wanted to change my mind I'd just say so, and I don't. Um, do you want it all down now?"

"If you're feeling modest you can just drop your slacks." Betty said, taking a seat on the bed. "And I can lower your panties once you're over my lap. I've never had to do with a girl before, but I can make an exception for you."

"No, you don't need to baby me." Jenny said, lowering her clothes and clearly wondering if she should be stepping out of them.

"Just leave them at your knees." Betty told her. "Some people might tell you to take them off, but you don't have to strip off for a spanking in this house. Now come over here so we can get this over with. Unless you've changed your mind?"

Jenny fought the urge to blush as she waddled to the bed. The only other time another mother had decided to spank her bare bum the woman had taken Jenny's clothes off, but to be fair she had been wearing a one piece swimsuit and they had been in a pool's changing room at the time.

Once she was over the woman's lap, Jenny was surprised that she wasn't allowed to just lay there. No, Betty moved Jenny around, positioning her until Jenny was just right. Making sure that she had a firm hold on the girl.

"You don't have to hold me tight." Jenny protested mildly. "I'm here of my own will freewill, remember?"

"But what if you change your mind?"

"That's not going to happen." Jenny said, allowing the woman to shift her to get a firmer hold.

"But if it does?" Betty asked. "Maybe we better get one thing clear. This is the last time you can call it off. Once I start, I'm going to keep spanking until you know what a good hand spanking is."

"Promises, promises." Jenny joked, fighting off butterflies in her stomach. "My mom switched to the brush when I outgrew hand spankings and I haven't gotten any younger since then."

Inside, Jenny wasn't feeling quite as confident. She might be showing bravado but she couldn't help but remember that every spanking she had ever gotten had hurt. Spankings were always embarrassing and they hurt, even when they were just hand spankings. Jenny knew that she wouldn't cry, but she was sure that her bum would be aching before this stunt was over.

Looking down, Betty couldn't help but noticing the ring that the toilet seat had left on Jenny's bum. It made sense, that with all the time the girl had sat and thought, that the seat would have left an impression around the girl's bum, but Betty knew that the ring would vanish during the spanking.

Betty was right handed. She knew that Jenny's mom was right handed. She thought that most of the people who had spanked Jenny had to be right handed, so Betty started things off with a good smack to Jenny's left cheek.

"Oh! I wasn't ready for that." Jenny said, and that was true. She had been bracing her right cheek, not her left one.

Of course the next slap landed on her right cheek, but she wasn't braced for it when it came down.

"Normally I lecture." Betty said, bringing her hand down again. "But this isn't a real punishment, is it?"

"Ow! No, it isn't." Jenny said, forcing herself not to squeal.

"There's the underage drinking." Betty said, keeping up a steady stream of spanks; spreading them around Jenny's bottom. "But you're old enough to know that's wrong so why lecture?"

"Oh! So how many OH spanks are you planing ON?" Jenny asked. "My age times three?"

"I don't have a set number." Betty revealed, still spanking. "Something like that is important if you're using a brush or a belt, but a hand is different. A bottom can take plenty of hand smacks and you don't have to worry much about bruising. And your bum is the largest one I've every spanked so I can spread the smacks around more."

"Oh! Yeah you're really spreading OH mom usually just smacked my UM sit spot."

"And she smacked the feeling out of it." Betty said., still spanking. "She left you sore and numb but mostly numb. You ached for a while, until you got feeling back, and there might have been bruises, but you lost out on the deep seated all round ache a hand spanking can give."

Jenny didn't answer. She was trying not to show it but the hand smacks were making an impression. Individually none of the smacks had packed the sting of a good whack from her mother's hairbrush but the way they were peppering down all around her bottom were adding up. Despite her best efforts, Jenny started to squirm.

"No squirming!" Betty said, emphasising her words with a smack on Jenny's right thigh.

"That stings. Hey! I stopped squirming!" Jenny protested as a smack landed on her left thigh.

"You stopped for now." Betty agreed, landing a third thigh smack. "But once a girl starts squirming she doesn't stop for good. You've just expanded your target area."

"But..." Jenny began, then she drew a blank. She couldn't think of anyway to refute what the woman had said. She knew that she would start squirming again, and soon.

After landing five thigh smacks, Betty did something that surprised Jenny. Rather than making it an even three per thigh, Betty landed her hand just below the small of Jenny's back.

"Oh!"

"Wasn't where you expected it, was it?" Betty taunted as she landed a smack on the side of Jenny's right hip. "It never is. Don't worry. I'll get back your thighs eventually."

"OH! Please don't." Jenny asked, telling herself that she wasn't pleading or begging. "I'm not use to getting IT on the thighs. Or the side my hip. OH!"

"That's a problem with using a brush." Betty said, still spanking. "If it doesn't land on the fleshiest part of the thigh it leaves bruises."

"OH! But those smacks will leave marks." Jenny protested.

"So?" Betty asked, landing another smack. "It's not like you're going to running around in a bathing suit or shorts. Not this time of year."

"But um... OHHH!"

Jenny's legs shot together, moments too late. Moments after Betty landed a firm smack on Jenny's left inner thigh. Low enough that Betty's hand only made contact with Jenny's thigh but high enough that Jenny felt the flesh ripple against something that wasn't her thigh.

"You shouldn't land smacks there!" Jenny protested.

"And you normally wear slacks." Betty continued on, ignoring Jenny's outburst.

"But I wear nightgowns!" Jenny squealed, then wished that she hadn't squealed. Only kids squealed and she knew she wasn't a kid.

"Well you shouldn't be showing off your thighs." Betty scolded. "Especially since we aren't family. Surely you have PJs."

"OW! No, I don't!"

"Then I'll you a late Christmas present." Betty said. "Something that can cover your naughty red thighs."

"AH! Don't you mean pink thighs?" Jenny said hopefully.

"Oh don't worry." Betty said, landing another thigh smack. "They'll be red before I'm done."

"But OOH why?"

"To show you what a good hand spanking feels like." Betty explained, keeping up the steady flow of smacks as she did. "And show why it's so much more effective than a brush or a belt. You do know what a belt feels like, don't you? I'm sure I heard your mom saying something about something that happened at the Wierling house?"

"OOH! That's right. Sylvia Wierling's dad OH caught her and sister smoking AHH and thought that me OH and Sammie Bacon were OHH involved and we UM oh all got his belt."

"And you weren't smoking?" Betty asked disbelievingly.

"NO but he still belted my OH jeans."

"If you hadn't been caught then, would you have smoked?" Betty pressed.

"OH! Probably." Jenny admitted.

"Then you deserved it." Betty said smugly as she spanked. "And it was a good thing you were there. From what your mom heard, Sylvia wouldn't have wore jeans if it had only been family getting it."

"OH I heard that too." Jenny admitted.

Thinking back, Jenny could remember shivering as her friend's dad took off his belt, talking about how if it had only been Sylvia and her sister then he'd have them peel their panties down before he started. Sylvia's and her sister's red faces had told Jenny that he was speaking the truth.

Then Jenny had something that she could focus on, to hold in her mind to distract her from the spanking she was getting: what was Sylvia's sister name? Jenny had known the girl for years but couldn't name her as anything beyond Sylvia's sister. That had both gotten their butts busted that day and Jenny couldn't remember her name. They had even compared the damage after the fact, flashing each other their bottoms. Jenny had seen the girl's bruised backside and showed her the other girl own and she couldn't remember her name.

And there had been bruises. The way Mr. Wierling had swung that belt had left bruises on all four backsides. He had really let them have and he had given her far fewer smacks than Mrs. Warner had already delivered. Jenny couldn’t look to see for sure, but she didn't think she had any bruises so far. More than that, she didn't think that she would get any bruises. Not from a hand spanking. But oh that stinging was getting to her. And every time she shifted to a position where her legs were open, Mrs. Warner would land a smack on her inner thigh.

Those thigh smacks really stung. Worse, they were embarrassing. The woman's fingers never touched Jenny anywhere but the leg, but often those smacks came close to making contact elsewhere. Some place that no woman had touched since Jenny learned to bathe herself and only three males had ever... well, maybe four if you counted playing doctor as a kid but Jenny didn't count that.

And despite thinking back to her childhood days and trying focus on the memory of her few serious boyfriends wasn't working anymore than searching her mind for Sylvia's sister's name. Nothing was enough to take her mind off the fire that Mrs. Warner was slowly building on her backside. And her thighs. And the side of her hips. Practically everywhere from her mid thighs to almost up to the small of her back except for intimate places.

"OH okay!" Jenny squealed. "I accept that a hand spanking can really hurt. OHH we can stop nOW!"

"Nonsense!" Betty chided. "Your mother used to make you cry with her brush. Well I'm going to show you that a hand spanking can be just as good."

Jenny thought briefly of trying to escape the woman's lap but her pride prevented her.

But pride only goes so far.

As the pain built, Jenny found herself sniffling. Fighting a losing battle with tears. Shame and frustration mixed with pain to produce anger. Swivelling as far as she could, Jenny tried to look her spanker in the eye.

"Okay, I'm crying!" Jenny said as another tear rolled down her face. "Can we stop now?"

"You call that crying?" Betty sniffed, landing another spank. "A few crocodile tears? No, that's not enough. I heard you mom spanking you at least twice. There was sobbing from her brush. Real crying. Not a handful of tears."

"But I believe you now!" Jenny squealed.

"Maybe, but I said I'd prove it to you and I mean to do it." Betty declared.

Jenny's anger fled from the woman's resolve. Jenny turned to face down on the bed. Without her anger to buttress her, Jenny gave into crying. Mild at first, produced mostly by particularly sharp smacks, but soon Jenny was crying freely.

Which wasn't good enough for Betty. She didn't want crying, she wanted sobs. Body wracking sobs of surrender. Something that Betty was sure that Linda had never produced in her daughter. Maybe Tad Wierling might have done if he hadn't been dealing with four girls at once or had been willing to bare them all and do a proper job of it, but he hadn't.

And Betty was sure that she could get those sobs of submission without leaving bruises. Using just her hand to do it.

She was sure that the thigh smacks had helped. As did landing smacks on the middle of the girl's bottom. Jenny had once held her bottom cheeks close together but now she was letting herself go. By landing smacks just slightly off centre, Betty was able to spread those cheeks just enough to land her hands on previously unsmacked territory. Sensitive, tear producing territory.

Crying, squirming, twisting, Jenny's discomfort took a new twist.

"Let me up!" Jenny howled. "I gotta go!"

"Sorry." Betty lied, still spanking. "But I told you to go before we started."

"I did!" Jenny howled. "But I have to go again."

"You can wait." Betty declared, not letting up.

"Maybe I can't!" Jenny sobbed.

"Jennifer Laura Ferguson if you wet my lap so help me I'll put you diapers tonight!" Betty thundered. "Just you see if I don't!"

Jenny shrank at those words. At their harshness. And her full name! It made this feel more like a real punishment and less like a... Jenny was at a loss to describe what was happening. With her mind whirling she fought the need to pee. It wasn't easy, not with the swats coming down. She couldn't even keep her legs together, not with her stinging thighs

The unfairness of her situation was almost worse than the pain. She howled, she sobbed, she broke down. Surrendering, she lay there with legs partly splayed.

Betty rewarded Jenny's surrender with a smack that landed partly on Jenny's perineum. In her mind there was surrender and then there was being lady like enough to hold your legs together in any circumstance.

Jenny howled when that swat landed, but that was her only reaction. She didn't squirm or kick. She was all kicked out.

Then Betty landed another swat higher on the girl's bottom, then another one, and kept going. She had wanted surrender but saw no point in rewarding even total surrender. If she stopped now then it would just be encouraging the girl to fake an early surrender to end her spanking. Not that Betty planned on spanking Jenny again but she saw no reason not to act as if this might be the first of many times that Jenny would grace her lap.

So she spanked on and on and on. Long minutes passed as Jenny lay there sobbing.

"And that's that." Betty said as she delivered one final thigh smack.

She released her hold and helped the sobbing girl to her feet. Looking at Jenny's tear covered faced, Betty took those tears as vindication of her position.

"If you really need to pee you can use that bathroom." Betty said, steering Jenny towards the master bedroom's en-suite bathroom.

Jenny waddled towards the bathroom door, her movement slowed by the slacks at her feet. Then she stepped out of her clothes and stumbled into the bathroom. Barely making it to the toilet, Jenny hovered like she was using a toilet at the bus station. Not that she had any hygiene fears but Jenny didn't want any part of her weight resting her glowing bottom or throbbing thighs. She barely made it, and as she went one thought intruded on her "Oh my bottom hurts" mindset.

'Mrs. Warner must have been joking.' Jenny decided. 'She wouldn't have really diapered me.'

Afterwards, it practically hurt to wipe. The feel of the tissue on her thighs, it was like sandpaper.

Washing up (her hands, then her face) Jenny weighted her options. Her panties had caught in her slacks and now both lay outside the door, but Jenny didn't want to wrap a towel around her bottom when she went to get them.

'She's already seen everything.' Jenny reasoned. 'I can just walk out there and get them.'

When she did that, she found she was alone in the bedroom.

"Hello?" Jenny sniffed.

"Downstairs." Betty called.

Looking at the bedside clock, Jenny saw that the rest of the family wasn't scheduled to be back for hours yet. That, and she appalled by how much time had passed. She knew that she couldn't have been in the bathroom all that long, meaning that Betty must have spanked her the better part of an hour.

"Jenny? Are you coming down?" Betty called.

Jenny glanced at her slacks and her tight panties. She hadn't wanted a towel on her backside, were her clothes any better? Having already made the decision to be nude in front of the woman, Jenny decided to carry her slacks downstairs with her.

When Jenny got downstairs she found that Betty had her hand in a half empty bag of frozen peas.

"Shouldn't you be wearing something?" Betty quizzed.

"Why do you have your hand in that bag?" Jenny countered.

Betty removed her hand from the bag, showing Jenny how red and puffy it was.

"That's another thing hand spanking has going for it." Betty said as she put her hand back in the peas. "When I say 'this hurts me as much as it hurts you' I'm not making that up. Not totally. I felt every one of those smacks, just like you did. And my hand has less padding than your bum does."

"Um, sorry?" Jenny said, knowing that only one of them had cried during the spanking.

"Now what do you think about hand spanking? Was that worse than your mom's brush? Or the time you got the belt?"

"It was." Jenny admitted, fighting to keep her eyes dry. "Was that what you did back then? When the feud started?"

"I gave the first one a hundred smacks and started corner time." Betty revealed. "Then I gave the second one a hundred and then switched which one was in the corner. Then that first one got a hundred more, then the second one got that. I only used my hand but I got my point across better than your mom's belt or Tad Wierling`s belt ever could. Not without doing you an injury."

"You're right." Jenny nodded, rubbing unconsciously at her bottom. "If either of them had tried that long a spanking then I'd be a mess of bruises. Maybe in the hospital. It was only your hand, but I'm glad I don't have to sit for a while. I can't imagine what this would have been like when I was younger. I mean, imagine having to go to school the next day and do all that sitting."

"That would have been bad." Betty agreed. "Now you might want a soothing lukewarm bath or cold compresses for that bottom of yours. And I've got to go out and get you those PJs I promised. But ouch my hand! I'll bring the peas with me and pick up some more at the mall."

"Your hand?" Jenny laughed, a few tears running down her face as she did. "My bum can't fit in a bag of peas!"

"You look after your bum and I'll look after my hand." Betty agreed. "And I'll hit the mall. You need something more than a nightgown for tonight. You don't want anyone to see those marks on your thighs, do you?"

Jenny shook her head.

"Oh, and if the others get back before I do, remember to put something on." Betty said as she headed for the door. "PJs to cover those thighs won't mean anything if someone sees that bottom of yours right now."

"Well duh." Jenny said.

Time passed. Jenny did what she could to soothe her bottom. After what seemed like forever, she heard Betty returning.

"Let's go to your room and get these on you." Betty called as she came through the door. "And the selection was really lousy, so be happy that I could find anything in your size."

"Um, thanks." Jenny said, knowing that if the woman hadn't landed all those thigh smacks she wouldn't need PJs.

"And it might be best if you changed now." Betty said. "So you can get used to them."

"Um, why would I need to get used to them?" Jenny asked.

Then she saw the one piece sleeper that Betty had gotten. It even had a trapdoor in the seat.

"Like I said, there wasn't much of a selection." Betty said.

Jenny didn't want to wear them, but she didn't want anyone to see the smack marks on her thighs either. Faced with pair of bad choices, Jenny allowed Betty to bully her into the sleeper. Of course it meant stripping off completely in front of the woman, but after showing off her bottom half Jenny didn't see a major problem with showing off her top half.

Or allowing Betty to help dress her.

"You know, except for that one time I always asked before I spanked." Betty said as she buttoned Jenny into the sleeper. "At least for the first time."

"Asking first is always best." Jenny agreed.

"But once I spanked once I always assumed I had permission later." Betty said.

Jenny opened her mouth, then she closed it.

She wanted to say something, but she didn't know what she wanted to say. That technically no one had given Mrs. Warner permission to spank her? But that would imply that Jenny was worried that the woman might spank her again and Jenny didn't want to think about that. She had wanted to experiment this one time and surely she was too old have to worry about something like that.

Wasn't she?

But as she let the woman dress her in a one piece sleeper, Jenny wasn't sure if she felt too old to have to worry about spankings.

And she had the rest of the Christmas holidays to worry about that.

Goodgulf

ben

Re: A Good Hand Spanking (F/f)

Post by ben » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:33 pm

Great story again Goodgulf! I was almost hoping for another spanking at the end, when you mentioned the trapdoor pj's.

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:16 pm

She'll be staying with them for another few days. There's always the chance she can be guilted into taking another spanking or two.

Goodgulf

Often123

Post by Often123 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:20 pm

Ah yes, the trapdoor. ;) Well, this puts to rest the feeling that a woman can't hand spank, as I knew.
Goodgulf, I hope this will be continued, it's another keeper.

oldernwiser

Post by oldernwiser » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:42 am

The original, and as many will argue BEST implement. Women can most certainly deliver an epic spanking with their hand. You do not need a large hand, you just need to know exactly where and how to apply it to greatest effect. A very engaging read, Goodgulf. ;)

Often123

Post by Often123 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:47 pm

@ OlderNWiser: Very well said.

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:04 pm

I'm glad people have enjoyed this story. It was inspired by a post on a different board where someone bemoaned the lack of hand spanking stories being posted and started a debate over hand verse implement.

With most implement there are limits to their use. If you spanked someone 100 times with a hairbrush they would be one big bruise that would last for days whereas 100 smacks with a hand can be the beginning of a very long spanking.

Goodgulf

Often123

Post by Often123 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Well done, Goodgulf. I know I had started a topic here in the forum regarding hand spanking quite some time ago.

pa1ra

Post by pa1ra » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:47 am

Great story Alain, Goodgulf.
That was à job well done!

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Wed May 01, 2013 6:46 am

Often123 wrote:Well done, Goodgulf. I know I had started a topic here in the forum regarding hand spanking quite some time ago.
That might have been it. It took a while for thins to move from the idea to the story.
pa1ra wrote:Great story Alain, Goodgulf.
That was à job well done!
Thank you, but one question: Who's Alain?

Goodgulf