Smoke and Fire F/M (sorta long)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
larose

Smoke and Fire F/M (sorta long)

Post by larose » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:00 pm

Smoke and Fire

Dan and Laura had been dating for a while. Things were going well, and Dan was happy that he could trust Laura with his secrets. He discovered years ago that he had a heavy need to have a strong woman in his life. While he did not get a traditional enjoyment from the experience, he needed spanking in his life. Someone to hold him accountable, but still respect him as a strong man. He was fortunate to find a woman that not only understood his need, but embraced it.
They had been together about six months and were taking their first vacation together. Nothing crazy just a weekend away at a cabin. Laura and Dan both needed it, work was crazy for both of them and lately they had been snapping at one another. Laura smiles over at Dan as he drives and stretches in the car. “This was such a good idea Dan, I can’t wait to get there and relax”. Reaching over to hold Laura’s hand “I agree it will be great”.
They rode making small talk and taking in the scenery. It was a nice drive, the area they were going up to was a state park and it was just the beginning of fall. The leaves were starting to change colors and there was a slight nip in the air but it was not exactly cold yet.
Dan had rented a one bedroom cabin. When they had met Dan had joked about taking Laura camping, something that was not her idea of a good time. As a compromise he rented her a cabin that had heat, bathroom and a kitchen. It wasn’t camping by Dan’s definition, but it was a baby step.
They pulled up to the cabin and Laura hoped out and started walking up the steps to the porch. “Oh Dan this is so cute, its like a little house!”. Laughing Dan agreed, “I told you it was camping light”. Laura and Dan quickly got the car unpacked and got the food in the fridge for dinner that night. Dan’s friends Jim and Lisa were also camping in a different cabin in the park and were coming by for steaks later. Laura was excited to be able to relax with Dan’s friends and hopefully really get to know them. She knew Dan not only worked with Jim, but they grew up with each other. He knew Dan in and out.
Coming up behind Dan she wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed the back of his neck. “This weekend will be awesome, you know that” she whispered into his ear, standing on tip toes. She teasingly licked the bottom of Dan’s earlobe in the way she knew drives him crazy. Slowly turning to take Laura fully in his arms he leaned down and kissed her deeply on the mouth. “Yes it is” Dan agreed as his hands began to roam Laura’s back and behind, pulling her in close. As he did so, his intentions became very clear to Laura. She began to moan into his kisses and caresses. Laura ran her hands down Dan’s back and into the pockets of Dan’s coat.
Pulling away Laura pulled a rectangle box out of Dan’s pocket. “Daniel what is this”. Suddenly the whole demeanor of the room changed. “Ughh, sorry I didn’t realize it was still in my pocket”. “Well that’s great Dan, but it doesn’t answer my question, what is this” Laura said slower drawing out the last part to leave no doubt in Dan’s mind that he needed to answer that question. “it’s a pack of cigarettes”. “I see, we’ve talked about this haven’t we?” Laura asked. “Yea” was Dan’s answer, while he was desperately tried to look down and diffuse the situation. “Look at me young man” Laura said, pulling out the same tone she used with her seventh graders at work. Dan looked up at Laura, and she had to suppress a smile because he very much looked like a chastised adolescent. “Get rid of it, I don’t want to see this on you again, do I make myself clear?” “Yes ma’am”. Dan quickly went outside and put the pack into the car. He figured he could just give it to Jim when he stopped over, so that at least it did not go to waste. He never smoked a lot and almost none at all since he and Laura started dating. He knew Laura did not like it, and he had told her before he was not going to do it. Walking back into the cabin, Dan worried about what type of punishment he would be in for.
Laura was mixing ice tea, when Dan walked back in. “Do you want a glass Dan?” Laura asked, as if she had not just scolded him. “No thanks” Dan said still hesitant. After a few awkward minutes Dan finally worked up the courage to ask “am I in trouble?”. “Hmm that is a good question Dan” Laura said, a smile playing on her face. “Are we going to have to talk about smoking again Daniel?” “No ma’am.” “Are you sure?” “Yes”. “Ok I believe you then” Laura walked up to Dan and kissed him quickly on the lips, then smiled and smacked his behind, firmly but not really enough to leaving a lasting sting. “Oh man I was so worried you were really going to make me pay” Dan said. Taking a drink from her glass, “I thought about it, but since you asked me to help you quit smoking you’ve only slipped up once, so I figured it was an honest mistake”. Dan walked over to Laura and put his arms around her, “you’re awesome you know that?”. Smiling Laura looked up at Dan and answered “yep”. They then kissed, long and passionately with their tongues meeting each other and dancing.
Dan slowly took the glass of tea out of Laura’s hand and placed it on the counter behind her. He grabbed Laura’s behind and continued to kiss her. Laura understanding Dan’s intentions began to undo the buttons on her jeans as well as Dan’s. She jumped onto the counter as Dan assisted by slightly lifting her. Taking Laura’s face in his hands, Dan brushed the hair off of her shoulders, so that he could kiss her neck and lightly nip it with his teeth. Doing so got a husky moan out of Laura. Within seconds they were on top of the counter, feverishly kissing and rubbing, as if they could never get enough of each other. Laura reached down and grabbed Dan’s swollen man hood, becoming increasingly more excited at his arousal. Her hands roamed his back and shoulders, hungrily kneeding and scratching. He jacket had been completely discarded, both pairs of shoes had been kicked off and their jeans were a crumped mess on the floor.
Dan put his arms around his girlfriend lifting her to him and slightly off the counter. As he passionately kissed her, he entered Laura. Laura allowed her head to roll back as a moan escaped her lips and she rocked her own hips to match the rhythm Dan was creating. Their breathing became heavier and more lusty. Laura could not help the moans that were escaping her lips, as she tried to bite down to be quieter. Dan leaned down and kissed Laura‘s ear, as she arched her back further and grabbed his behind roughly, pulling him into her further. They both exploded into each other.
Dan collapsed onto Laura, blissfully exhausted. “Well I am so happy I decided not to spank you” Laura giggled into Dan’s ear. A rueful smile played at Dan’s lips, as he slowly got up and began getting dressed. Laura did the same.
After they got dressed Laura looking at her watch asked Dan, “What time are Jim and Lisa coming over?” “About four thirty they said, I should probably go outside and try to get the grill ready. Do you want to start the potatoes?” “Sure babe” Laura replied.
Dan went outside and Laura started on the potatoes. About 15min later Jim and Lisa arrived with a case of beer and Lisa’s apple pie for dessert.
Dinner was excellent. Dan did a wonderful job on the steaks and everyone was getting along great. Laura and Lisa were laughing and carrying on as if they had been friends for years. As they started cleaning up the dishes, Jim asked Dan if he wanted to go outside for a walk to get firewood. Dan grabbed his coat, gave Laura a kiss on the cheek and followed Jim outside.
“So man whats up?” Dan asked knowing that Jim had something he needed to say. “Shhh, wait until we get a little further from the girls” was Jim’s hushed replied. “Oh, okay… oh man hold on a sec I have something for you”. Dan said as he went over to the car to grab the pack he had put away earlier. “Thanks man, you sure you don’t want them?” Jim asked. “No I told Laura I was quiting” Dan said.
So the guys walked into the forest together keeping their eyes open for kindling to start the fire. “So are you going to tell me whats going on Jim” Dan asked. “Lisa’s pregnant” Jim said in a rush, getting the words out as if they were one syllable. As he did so he also lit a cigarette. “Oh…” Dan said and paused slightly. He put out his hand for the cigarettes, absent mindedly, the same way Jim and him normally shared a cigarette at the bar. “So is it congratulations or what?” Dan asked not sure, as he also lit the cigarette and took a drag. “I don’t know yet, I mean I love her, but we weren’t planning on this, at least not yet”. “Anything you guys need, you know I’m here right?” ask Dan, not really knowing what to say. “Yea Buddy I know, thanks, just needed to tell someone, our parents don’t even know yet”. Dan just slapped Jim on the back and they headed back to the cabin.
When they got back the girls were on the porch talking quietly. Dan began working on the fire. Once it was started and going at a decent heat, he asked Laura “Babe, do you want to grab the marshmallows”. Laura ran into the cabin got the marshmallows and the sticks they had prepared earlier. She came outside, down the stairs and over to the fire, where the other three were standing and handed each of them a stick. She leaned into Dan when she stood next to him. “Why do you smell like cigarettes?” she asked Dan, a slight warning in her voice. Momentarily panicking Dan responded “Jim had a cigarette when we were looking for kindling”. “And you didn’t?” “Nope”. “Well good job babe”. Dan kissed the top of Laura’s head, knowing that if he kissed her then she would taste it on him. He excused himself went into the cabin and was suddenly happy for the bathroom as he quickly brushed his teeth. He joined the rest of the group just as Laura was smoshing together a smore. She handed it to Dan with a small smile, but a weird look in her eyes.
The rest of the night went fine, Dan was glad to see Lisa and Jim looking cuddly, even if visibly worried. They called it a night and walked to their cabin about 12. Laura was inside the cabin putting away the dinner dishes and tidying up. Dan came up to her and tried to hug her. Instead of Laura leaning into it, she tensed up. “Are you going to try the truth this time, Daniel?” Laura asked in an icy voice. She turned around and looked him in the eye. “About what?” Dan responded, swallowing hard and trying to play dumb. “Smoking”. “I told you already Jim had a cigarette.” Laura pushed Dan away from her, not hard, but forceful enough that she could get by.
“You’re a liar Dan. I can taste it on you. Do you think I’m an idiot? Did you really think I wouldn’t be able to figure it out when you suddenly had to brush your teeth?” Laura responded, her voice rising. Dan could hear the anger in her voice, and while he had been in trouble in the past, he had never heard that level of anger from her before. “I’m sorry” was the choked response Dan gave her, looking down at his feet. “Do you have that little respect for me Daniel William?” “No of course not” Dan said. “Why did you lie to me?” “I thought I’d be in trouble” Dan said shuffling his feet. “And lying about it was the best option?” Laura asked. Dan “no it was dumb”. “Yes Youngman it was. I am very disappointed that you would lie to me, twice.” “Twice? What the hell do you mean twice?” Dan asked his own temper rising at being unfairly accused.
“You told me before that you had completely quit, then I find a pack on you today, I let it slide, figured it was a mistake. Then you lie to me because you think you’ll be in trouble and then when you were caught you CONTINUED to lie to me. Have you lost your mind?” “Oh…” Dan said, his own retort completely killed. “I’m sorry Laura”. “Not as sorry as you’re going to be Daniel. Get in that bedroom.” Laura said pointing to the bedroom door.
“Yes ma’am” Dan said, head down as he walked into the bedroom, knowing he was in deep trouble. Laura finished cleaning up the kitchen, needing some time to cool off. She had never been this angry with Dan. It was one thing to mess up, she honestly didn’t care that much about the smoking. It was a gross habit, but it was legal and he was an adult. The only reason she got upset earlier was because Dan had asked for her help in quitting. The lying however was a big deal. She refused to be with a man she couldn’t trust.
She walked into the room that they would be sharing and saw Dan sitting on the bed. His head was in his hands and he looked ever the pictured of a sorry little boy knowing his fate. She grabbed her brush out of her bag and sat down next to her boyfriend. “Look at me please Dan”. Dan slowly picked up his head and looked at Laura. “I’m not angry you smoked, I want you to reach your goals, but that is your goal. You asked me to help you with it, specifically with punishments. The lying however…” Laura grabbed Dan’s chin between her thumb and pointer finger, “is unacceptable. I do not deserve it and I am not going to put up with it, am I clear?” “Yes ma’am, I’m sorry”. “I know you’re sorry Daniel. Tonight you’re going to be spanked for lying and then you’re also going to be spanked for smoking. Stand up please.”
Dan stood up and stood in front of Laura. She reached out and undid the buckle of his belt, followed by the button and carefully took down the zipper. Then she aided Dan over her lap so that his upper body was supported by the bed and his legs were hanging free. She positioned him in a way, that despite his six foot frame his tip toes were barely touching the floor. This further led to the vulnerable feeling Dan had. Laura picked up the brush and began rubbing circles on his bottom. “Daniel, why are you getting spanked?” “Because I smoked and lied about it”. With that she picked up the brush and began bringing it down on Dan’s behind. The spanks were steady and hard. She started on his right cheek at the bottom of his sit spot and worked her way up, with each spank Laura overlapped the previous spank slightly. When she got to the top of the right cheek, she repeated the motion on the left cheek. After a particularly hard volley of spanks exclusively to his sit spot, Dan lurched forward and balled the comfortable in his fists.
Laura took a brief pause and Dan took the moment to catch is breathe. He felt Laura’s fingers go into the waistband on his boxers and pull down in one fluid motion. “I will not be with a liar Daniel. If that is the person you are, you need to tell me now because we can end this. It’d break my heart, but so will you lying to me.” “I’m so sorry Laura, I won’t lie again I promise” was Dan’s remorseful response, his voice catching a bit as he apologized.
Laura again picked up the brush and went to work on his now bright pink behind. She could see the oval shape of the brush for a moment each time it landed against Dan’s bare behind, before it quickly faded into a deeper shade of red. There were also little white splotches beginning to form where she was certain there would be light bruises by the morning. Dan to his credited attempted to keep his composure, allowing soft wimpers and cries escape his mouth and his legs to twitch slightly. As the spanks got harder and more random, his composure began to slip. His legs began to kick more rapidly and his cries became louder and more noticeable.
After a series of very hard spanks, all to the same spot on his now deep red behind Dan shot is right hand back to try to protect his bottom. Laura quickly deflected his hand by grabbing his wrist and pinning it to his back. “Oh please Laura, I’m so sorry I won’t ever lie again, it hurts so bad” Dan pleaded. “I’m sorry Daniel, we’ve still got a ways to go”. Laura adjusted Dan’s position so he was over her left leg and her right leg was pinning his legs in place. She hiked him up a bit higher as well to get a better aim of his behind.
After getting him into position she picked up the brush and continued with gusto. At this point any hope of taking the spanking like a “man” was gone. Dan was attempting to kick and crying out. His previous moans were turning into full on sobs.
When Laura felt Dan’s arm stop struggling and noticed that his legs were no longer straining against her’s she slowed the spanks. She stopped spanking with the brush and slowly began rubbing circles on Dan’s back. His arm fell to his side and he quietly cried into the comforter. “Shhhh its okay Dan, just let it out baby” Laura soothed as he continued to cry.
After a few moments Laura helped ease Dan off her lap. She used her thumb to wipe some of the tears from his face and gave him a small smile. “I’m sorry Laura”. “I know you are Dan, and I wish we were done babe, but we still have to deal with the smoking.” “Come on, please Laura I promise I won’t do it again”. “You already promised that Dan, you asked me to help you with quitting. Now I need you to get me your belt and then lean over the bed.” “Laura please…” Dan began to whin. “Daniel now young man, I am not going to tell you again” Laura cut him off, warning clear in her voice. “I’m sorry, please Laura...” Dan choked out again and before he had a chance to say anything else, Laura took the brush that was on the bed, and grabbed his arm, half turned him around and landed a series of hard smacks upward to his bottom. “Get your belt young man” Laura said the words slowly, punctuating each with a hard smack with the brush.
Coming to terms with his fate, Dan leaned down and worked the belt out of the loops of his jeans. With shaky hands he handed it to Laura, who doubled it over and wrapped the end around her hand. Dan slowly leaned over the edge of the bed, resting his upper body. He balled his fists in the comforter and buried his face in the cover.
Once he was positioned, Laura placed her hand firmly on the small of his back. She lifted her right arm with the belt in her hand and brought it down hard across Dan’s burning behind. He yelled out in pain, and before the yell was fully out of his mouth he felt another sharp smack across his bottom. This continued for ten searing hard spanks. Each one left a strip across his behind that burned.
When the spanking was over, Laura put down the belt and sat down next to Dan. She again rubbed his back as he cried into the cover. Slowly he calmed down. Laura helped him move so that he was laying on the bed, she laid down on the pillows as well. Dan rested his head on Laura’s stomach, wrapped both arms around her and held her tight. She rubbed circles into his back and gently ran her fingers through his hair. Slowly they fell asleep in each other’s arm, both exhausted. Before completely drifting off, Dan whispered to Laura “you know you’re awesome, right?”. “Yep” was her response with a small smile playing on her lips.
Last edited by larose on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Often123

Re: Smoke and Fire F/M (sorta long)

Post by Often123 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:20 pm

This was well done, LaRose. I can understand Dan slipping up in the heat of the moment and after a few drinks, but lying to Laura got him in big trouble, as well it should. In any event, these two belong together. More like this one please.

chardt

Post by chardt » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:55 am

Nicely told, LaRose. I love your stories about this couple.

lil_princess

Post by lil_princess » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Great story!

larose

Post by larose » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:43 pm

Thanks everyone!! I appreciate the comments and encouragement!

Often123

Post by Often123 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:55 pm

That was easy for us, you have the gift. :)

skyhawk

Post by skyhawk » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:52 am

Wonderful story, LaRose. I got the belt whenever I was caught lying, leaning over the bed like Laura gave Dan his strapping.

You told it so well, my heart is thumping, and my stomach full of butterflies.

Thanks for sharing it.

spanko12345678

Post by spanko12345678 » Sat May 04, 2013 1:24 pm

Amazing story from an amazing girl! You definitely have a talent for writing!

gone

Post by gone » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:12 pm

Sorta long... & worth every minute spent reading (& re-reading) it.. Brava.

skyhawk

Post by skyhawk » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:50 pm

Just re-read this when it came up near the top of the list again. It's as good the second time as the first. I'm not a smoker, but I wish Laura was spanking me for my bad habits.

Thanks again, La Rose.