The Housekeeper (Ff/M, FFf/M)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
paddlemebare

The Housekeeper (Ff/M, FFf/M)

Post by paddlemebare » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:28 am

The Housekeeper

Here I am, a fifty year old man, standing naked in the corner of my living room, with my freshly spanked, crimson red, bottom and upper thighs on display for all to see. You might ask, how did I get here? Well, let me tell you…

I travel extensively for work and yet I live on a rural property with horses, chickens, dogs and cats. It becomes a necessity to have someone on the place that can care for everyone when I am gone. It just so happens that I have a basement apartment. So, the simply solution was to put an ad on Craigslist and find someone that would like to live in the apartment in exchange for services – caring for the animals, keeping my housekeeping up, and preparing the occasional meal. The folks that take the position are typical in a bad place and take the job for a few months, get on their feet, and then move on.

My latest housekeeper is Lynn. Red hair, slim athletic build, tattoos – she clearly has had a rough time of it during her thirty odd years. She came here with her eleven year old daughter.
For the last several months, there has been absolutely no sexual tension or anything other than a professional relationship. Then, this morning…

As is my habit Sunday morning, I let the dogs out, and then returned to my room at the far end of the house. Generally, unless she is cleaning, Lynn has no reason to travel to this portion of the house. So, I typically leave my door open.

I got undressed, stripped the sheets off my bed, put my week’s dirty laundry in the sheets, and set it in the hallway. Then, I went into the shower. I was enjoying this quiet time, touching myself and imagining some lady’s hand fondling me, when, “John, come out here right now!”. I was so startled by Lynn’s command, I quickly turn-off the shower, grabbed my towel and walked out into the bedroom.

There was Lynn, seated in a straight back chair from the kitchen, Amber, the 11 year old standing in the doorway. Lynn was wearing a pink bathrobe and was tapping my spanking hairbrush in her hand. I was aghast. I thought I had hidden my paddle collection well in the garage, it was not a part of my life that I shared with Lynn.

“Surprised?..Yes, I found your spanking cache; I always thought it may come in handy.” I was blushing. “Imagine my shock when Amber told me that she was taking some towels to the linen closet, only to see you in your room, the door open, prancing around naked as a jaybird.” “I am sorry, I didn’t think any….” “That’s right you didn’t think, so I am going to encourage some thinking and yes, you will be sorry.” I glanced at Amber, smiling impishly and rubbing her bottom. I have to admit, a few times I had heard that unmistakable sound of hand on bare flesh coming from the basement with pleas of future goodness; so, I have no doubt that Lynn could deliver a proper bottom tanning.

“Not only were you pracing around naked, when I came to discuss it with you the bathroom door is open and you are playing with yourself in the shower….What if Amber had seen that?” “I am so sorry.” “Amber, go downstairs and get me the strap – I forgot it there.” “Yes, mom.”

“Now, let’s get you in position before Amber sees anything more of you.” “What, you are going to let her watch you spank me? No way!” “Oh yes, it is you who offended her and frankly, she has already had her anatomy lesson courtesy of your open doors.” Lynn grabbed my towel and yanked it off. I sprang erect and she slapped my cock firmly –“None of that……well, at least not now” Lynn smiled devilishly, grabbed my arm and pulled me across her lap. “Don’t you dare cum while I am spanking you; if I have to explain that to Amber instead of a black and blue bottom, you will feel the cane and I will turn this cute little bottom into hamburger.” Just as my cock settled into position between her thighs, Amber walked in with the strap. “Just put that on the bed darling”.

A moment later, I felt the sting of the hairbrush…no warm-up, no niceties, this was clearly going to be a serious disciplinary spanking. Within only a few smacks, I was pleading and kicking, trying to get my arms back to cover my tender bottom; which Lynn quickly caught. For the next fifteen minutes, not an inch of my bottom, sit-spot and top of my thighs was spared the taste of that infernal hairbrush. I was on fire.

After a few more smacks, “Now, get up, and march yourself into the living room. I want your sorry little ass over the back of the couch now.” I walked past Lynn and Amber, rubbing my bottom and my cock as limp and small as if I were a little boy. Out in the livingroom, a towel was already over the back of the couch. “Get over it now, John, you still have the strap coming to meet your little bottom.”

In a moment, I heard a swish through the air and the strap fell solidly across my bottom. Again, and then a third time, when the door bell rang. “You stay right there, its only my mother come to get Amber for the zoo. Amber let Grams in.”

“Hi, Mom.” “Well, I see you are dealing with his immaturity properly – naked in the house.” “Just finishing up really with Daddy’s old strap.” “Oh yes, you got that last when I caught you smoking with Billy. You and him certainly paid for that cig didn’t you? May I see if I still have it in me?” Lynn handed the strap to her mother and next thing I knew it was targeted exactly on the sit-spot; and again, and again. I was crying and pleading. I tried to get up and was order back down. “That’s only six, and you are getting twelve with the strap” said Lynn. “Go get your backpack granddaughter, while we finish this up.” Interjected “Grams”.

Now, Lynn’s mother came in front of me and grabbed my hands so I couldn’t push up again. “Thanks, mom. Now, Seven…smack…Eight…and on to twelve.”

“Okay, now, go get in that corner.” “Hands on your head, young man, if I hear you rubbed that bottom, I will come back from the zoo with a nice switch like I used to use on Lynn’s brothers.” “Yes, Ma’am” “He is a fast learner , Lynn.”

Lynn kissed Amber good-bye as Amber was led outside by Grams. As Grams walked past, I got a parting slap to me tender and bruised bottom. Amber was giggling and said, “I saw his pee-pee and it was really big” “Quiet little one, we will discuss it out in the car.” The door closed. And, here is where this story started. My hands are on my head and the heat from my bottom is unimaginable.

I stood in the corner for a few moments when I heard Lynn say, “Now come here and lay over my lap so I can put some lotion on that bottom of yours. As I turned around, there was Lynn, in a sheer red Teddy, seated on the couch. Her B-cup breasts perky and firm, nipples erect. My cock started to spring to life; she lightly touched it, grabbed it and used it to pull me across her lap.

In a few moments I felt cool lotion being applied to my bottom and being told to spread my legs apart. I felt her fingers probing my asscrack, and the perineum. Finally, she told me to roll over. She spread more lotion on my cock and my balls, working them with such precision. Lynn then told me to stand, and she knelt before me. Her tongue finding my balls and cock and then her lips encompassing my shaft and taking it deeply down her throat. She took a finger and slipped it into my ass expertly finding the prostrate. A moment later I shot a historic load down her throat and she smiled broadly.

“Now, let’s see if you can do that again.” She slipped off the teddy, and sat back on the couch, her shaved pussy open, and her invitation, “First your tongue, then that cock of yours. And, you better do a good job, or I will call Mom and tell her to bring that switch”.

Often123

Re: The Housekeeper (Ff/M, FFf/M)

Post by Often123 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:46 am

Lynn obviously learned a few things from her mom. Keep writing please.

markiee

Post by markiee » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:42 pm

I know the feeling all too well. I received my first spanking from my wife on our wedding night as our housekeeper walked in with extra towels. My mother-in-law unexpectedly walked in on us, me in my birthday suit over my wife's knee on the living room couch for my 50th birthday. She too wanted to wish me a happy b'day and over her knee I went as well. Very humiliating and embarrassing to get hand spanked to tears by a 75 year old woman.

brattygirl3

Post by brattygirl3 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:55 am

great story