Unusual True Story of a Spanker spanked

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
otkman43

Unusual True Story of a Spanker spanked

Post by otkman43 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:23 pm

This story is about me being on the receiving end of a real disciplinary spanking. That was never what I would have asked for, but I thought perhaps someone would like to read about my only spanking.

This is a true story. I know there will be doubters, but this was 1960's rural southeast Ohio. Kids got spanked.

I have spanked many a female derrière, and it was all started by seeing Bonnie, my 3rd grade "girlfriend" getting spanked by Mrs. Williams, our teacher. It was an interest that was cemented when I met my college girlfriend, a delightfully imaginative little "spanko". But it was actually a spanking that I received at 13 yrs old (3 months short of 14) that gave me perspective from both points of view.

My parents were divorcing, (it was nasty) and I was basically dumped on my father's sister out in the country. I was told that I needed to help her with the work that summer. She was about 40, plain spoken, looking like she was from the old country, strict Catholic upbringing. She was widowed (her husband had died in a senseless jeep accident while in Vietnam), about 6'0"+ - a big, plain, strong woman, well-endowed, and a farm girl (with farm girl muscles & immense shoulders). I was this scrawny, short, under-developed kid who hadn't gotten my growth spurt yet - a full foot shorter than her. I had played soccer all my short life, and had a cute, round little backside, but no muscles anywhere other than my legs. When we worked in the barn she could throw a bale of hay from the ground to the loft with either arm. I had to use my legs, both arms and back to just drag a bale over to her to carry or throw up to the loft. My teenage hormones were starting to work on my sex drive, but not my muscles yet. No real pubic hair to speak of, but getting erections in my sleep, and at spontaneous awkward moments. And suddenly fascinated with girls. Lol.

Well, I quickly grew obsessed with her, even though she was unaware of it. And frustrated by not being in town where I could see girls my age. After a month of farm living I was a completely petulant, non-cooperative lazy brat. I made her life difficult as I sulked. She had to have been completely fed up with my attitude. One hot summer day I took my shoes off, slipped into her rarely used second closet while she was in the shower, hoping to see her get undressed or dressing. I had tried this trick with my sister's friends (successfully) and was confident that I could get away it. Sure enough, she came out of the shower, dropped her towel & I was in heaven. My first glimpse of actual (adult) breasts! I unzipped to try to deal with my instant hard-on & grabbed myself - not even really sure what to do (but trying to do it quietly). I don't know what she heard, but she disappeared from my view through the door crack for a minute. I was getting restless and trying to peer through the cracks, when BAM - the door flew open, she was in her underwear and bathrobe now, with a look of rage on her face - and me standing there with my willie in my hand. She jerked me out of the closet, started shouting at me, and dragged me by my hair into the other room to the telephone while I was frantically trying to stuff myself back into my shorts. She seemed to have grown to 7' tall, while my 5' something was shrinking. She was going to call my parents, send me back & tell them everything. That I was a disgusting pervert, and my mother was going to die of embarrassment. I was begging, promising anything if she wouldn't tell my parents & send me back. Sure enough, she said if I wanted to stay she would consider it, but I would get a "good, hard spanking" if I stayed, just like her 2 kids would have.

My parents were trying to be progressive new age parents and didn't really spank. I had never been spanked, other than the occasional 1/2 dozen swats for obnoxious behavior when I was younger. Plenty of kids in the neighborhood had been spanked by their parents, and seemed no worse for the wear. I had seen my third grade "girlfriend" get spanked by our teacher (which had started my fascination with spanking - a story for another day - but that was lying semi-dormant until now). I had no idea what I was agreeing to. I should have been more aware for three reasons: my cousins had always sworn she was a real tough spanker, and were scared to death of getting a spanking from her. And because as she was marching me back to the bedroom she was swatting my ass, and even through the shorts it stung some. Put my nose in a corner, warned me to stay there & not move, while she continued to lecture me & get dressed. She sat down on a chair she had pulled over & called me to her. Gave me one last chance to escape, & I wasn't smart enough to take it. Lol.

She made me put my hands on top of my head, then yanked my shorts down & in a moment of panic I started immediately to plead with her to leave my underwear up and grabbed my waistband. The erection had long ago rapidly disappeared. She just got this crooked grimace on her face, slapped my hands away & yanked me across her lap. Without any futher lecturing she started spanking. It sure stung more than when I had my shorts on. After a few minutes she paused & shifted me across her lap and before I could even think about it she had hooked her fingers in my waistband & skinned my underwear down to my knees. I gasped & opened my mouth to protest, but SMACK! Oh my God that hurt more! And I swear she started in at least twice as hard now. I was gasping, squirming, struggling. She just paused, locked my right hand (that was trying to protect my bottom) behind me, adjusted her iron grip & relentlessly kept it up. I was dangling over her lap - my feet couldn't reach the floor, my right hand was trapped & the fingers of my left hand barely reached the floor. I had sworn to myself I wouldn't beg or cry out - tough guy, right? Well, by now I was making little grunting sounds & ooow's & aaahs through gritted teeth at each impact, and just starting to choke up - could feel some tears smarting my eyes. Thankfully, she paused, lifted me up, and made me go to the corner again. But I wasn't allowed to pull up my underwear & somehow my shorts had fallen off. I had to straddle walk while gripping my underwear around my thighs. Sighing in relief to myself, I sincerely thought it was over except for the lecturing. Haha.

I could hear her getting something out of the bathroom, but I didn't dare turn around - worried she would give me more swats if she caught me looking. I could hear her ominously moving the chair closer behind me to the more open area & heard her angrily mutter "more room now". I should have run! She grabbed my hair again & pulled me out of the corner and frog-hopped me 3 feet to the chair (underwear around my knees now & both hands trying to cover my crotch), sat down and just threw me across her lap. Really started lecturing me while spanking with her palm. It was hurting more and more! I was gritting my teeth in surprise and said angrily to her "I thought you were done!". She paused, gave this evil sounding "Harrummph", and reached behind her to get something out of her waistband. She grabbed my outside wrist, pulled it behind me and then twisted it up behind my back, causing me to tilt forward again, while dropping her left knee under my stomach a little & raising her right knee under my hips. If possible, I blushed a litle more, because I could no longer keep my thighs & buns clamped together and was now sure she could see everything. This maneveur presented my butt as high & vunerable as possible and then she said "WE"RE JUST GETTING STARTED". It took a second or two for the truth to hit me as I was staring down my nose at the cracks in the hardwood floor. I have never felt more naked or vulnerable in my life than at that moment - trapped & exposed to her eyes; red, sore cheeks perched vertically in the air over her knee and time seeming to stand still as her awful statement sunk in.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD - the world EXPLODED! I could just barely see as I frantically looked back over my shoulder that she now had what I thought was her wooden hairbrush. Turns out it was her big wooden bath brush. They are heavier than the average hairbrush, and the longer handle allows the spanker to build some real velocity. She started spanking relentlessly - first one cheek, then the other, then back, then a few swats on the thighs, then starting over on my cheeks. I never knew pain like this could exist! The first smack froze me in rigid extension over her lap as the normal split-second pain delay reached my brain. The 2nd smack seemed to instantly get to my brain this time. By the 3rd smack I was panicking. I was shrieking, squirming, kicking, flailing. To no avail - I was completely trapped by that Amazon. By the 4th or 5th smack I started to feel the tears hot on my cheeks, and any resolve to be a "Man" went right out the window. I burst out crying, begging, pleading, promising ANYTHING, ANYTHING, ANYTHING if she would only stop. She paused all right - but only to wrap her right leg around my kicking, flailing legs (my underwear was long gone, & I had no further concern for modesty). Then she just bore down and delivered what (I swear!) was the longest, hardest spanking in the history of mankind.

At some point, after it was obvious that I was utterly exhausted & flailing less, I assume she knew I had no real fight left in me, so she took her leg off mine & unpinned them. I had a faint, brief flash of hope that she was done - no luck. She was just adjusting me - she had my right wrist in an iron grip in her left hand and she now pulled it sort of down between her knees, keeping both my wrist trapped & my torso tucked under her left arm. Then, in a repeat move she pulled me close, dropped her left knee a little, causing my head to dip, then raised her right knee, getting my bottom perched as high as possible. I tried to squirm loose, tried to kick free - not a chance. I was completely trapped, just dangling there above the ground for a few seconds while she seemed be deciding something. She then started a rhythmic spanking, first one cheek, then the other, then one upper thighs, then the other, then back to my cheeks. This new phase had a slower and more methodical, but more relentless rhythm to it. By this point I was reduced to just doing the "spankee's dance" over her knee - left arm flailing, right arm pinned, bottom bouncing up & down, and legs spread and half flexed, feet & socks inscribing little futile circles in the air. My mouth was wide open, producing a continuous incoherent mix of babble, one word pleas, and wailing, with snot pouring out of my nose in two longs streaks, and tears a-streaming.

I think near the end it sounded a lot like this:

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

OH-OH-OH, WAAAUGH, PLEASE, HUH-HUH, WAAAAAA......

SOB, PLEASE DON'T, SOB, HICCUP, WAAAAUGH, WAAAUGH...

PLEASE, OH... P...P..PLE....WAAAAA, WAAAA, WAAUGH, SOB....

I PROMISE, WAAAA..I..I..I...WILL...OH...OWWW...OH...

WAAAWAAAWAAAWAAAWAAAWAAAWAAAWAAAWAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........

By the end I was simply a sobbing, spent, wailing, snotty baby with a flaming bottom. Not a single shred of manhood dignity left.

A miracle finally occurred. She was done. She let me cry a while, snot dripping out of my nose, quietly hiccuping occasionally, just trying to regain some composure (no dignity to be regained in that position). Eventually, she lifted me up & sat me on her lap. And she kindly, or accidently, allowed my bottom to hang off in mid-air as I sat. I finished crying it out on her lap & shoulders making (sincere!) promises to never do anything like this again. Then she had me stand up & put my hands behind my head...

Oh my God. The erection was coming back! From a shriveled coward hiding from the spanking, it chose now to come out again! It rose unbidden, unheeding my anguished mental prayers until it was abruptly standing vertically at attention. I was convinced that if I moved my hands from where she had told me to put them she would start spanking me again. Finally, no longer able to bear the embarressment, I slid a hand down to try & cover myself. That caugh her notice and she looked at me sternly. I could see her struggling to decide something. She reached behind me and (comparatively) lightly slapped my bottom a half dozen times. As gentle as it was it really stung. I immediately started to sob again. She looked at my face (I was looking at the floor) and pulled my chin up. Then she she slapped my penis with her fingers & said "Now put that away, young man".

To my mortification, I exploded all over her lap & robe. I started to panic, the sobs and broken apologies coming faster, convinced she was going to spank me more for that. To her her everlasting credit, she only said "Well, now. Wait here." And went & got tissues and cleaned me & herself up. Didn't mention it again.

She then made me stand in the corner for an hour, hands on head, flaming red butt on display, while continuing to sporadically lecture me on my behavior. I was a very good boy for a very long time after that. It took two weeks for all the marks to fade and I spent a lot of time trying to find a comfortable position while I healed. And I worked hard on the farm after that. All she had to do was give me "the look" for years after that, or walk by and pat me on the ass, if I was acting up a little, and I immediately became quiet as a church mouse. Once with a high school girlfriend, after I had gotten my growth spurt and added 9" of height in 2 years, she mentioned that if I acted up my girlfriend should just spank me, as I had a butt that looked as if it was made for that. I blushed so deeply even the clueless girlfriend noticed it, but she couldn't put 2 and 2 together. Other than that, she didn't bring it up after that summer.

As much as I hated that spanking, and as scared of my aunt as that temporarily made me, I am glad of at least several things. I know what it feels like on the other end of a true spanking, and I feel it made me a much better partner for a spanko girlfriend. I know what the spankee is feeling physically & emotionally. And as puberty progressed, and I played that day over & over in my mind, I sure knew that I wanted to be DOING the spanking from then on!!!
Last edited by otkman43 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Often123

Re: Unusual True Story of How I became a Spanker, not Spankee

Post by Often123 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:01 pm

Your aunt definitely knew how to spank, even without that brush, an you learned how to behave around her. You know the receiving end, which is advantageous to a spanker, just as it's good for a spankee to experience the other side. Good story.

otkman43

Post by otkman43 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Thanks, Often123! I appreciate you reading my story. Glad you liked it.

Sinjun

Post by Sinjun » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:45 am

Great Story, and completely believeable. I too am a spanker who himself was spanked growing up, so I can understand every point you have made in your story. Lucky you that you only needed that one experinece. My hardheaded and fearless nature provided for several "MEMORABLE" experiences with being on the receiving end. But as you stated in your story, I think it gave me great perspective and insight and makes me a better Spanker.

paddled_husband

Post by paddled_husband » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Wow. That was a truly intense experience. And so well written. You really put us in the scene with you. I'm not sure I could take a spanking like that though. Thanks for sharing.

markiee

Post by markiee » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:20 pm

My wife and mother-in-law are big strong farm women as well and I received my first spanking from my wife on our wedding night as she caught me coming out of the shower and dragged me to our hotel bed before turning me over her knee. Our housekeeper walked in on us as she put extra towels in the bathroom at my wife's request. I got my first naked spanking from my mil when she unexpectedly walked in on us as I was draped over my wife's knee on my 50th birthday. My mil insisted on wishing me a happy birthday as well and picked me up off my wife's lap and put me down across hers. That was the most humiliating spanking I have received to date as a 75 year old woman was able to hand spank me to tears.

otkman43

Post by otkman43 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:05 pm

To paddled_husband - Thanks for the kind words. Everyone seems to think I did pretty well for my 1st crack at retelling it!

overyourknee68

Post by overyourknee68 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:50 pm

Thanks for sharing your story, it was indeed believable.