Spanked by a Stranger (M/f)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
goodgulf

Spanked by a Stranger (M/f)

Post by goodgulf » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Spanked by a Stranger

Personally I thought it was a crazy idea, but I needed the cash. I could joke and say I was doing it as a dare or as a lark, but the extra left over from the 'expense money' was enough to cover the month's rent and my landlord loves getting paid. Seriously, I'm practically positive that I wouldn't have agreed if I didn't really need the cash.

I'm not saying that Daphne was screwed up, at least not to her face. But what kind of girl would be up for this?

But maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.

Daphne was travelling in a sleeper car on a train bound for nowhere. Okay, it wasn't nowhere but it was nowhere Daphne needed to go. She'd be leaving that town almost as soon as she got there. The entire trip was just an excuse for her to be in a sleeper car.

The idea was for me to slip into her sleeper. Not for sex, no, she wasn't into me, but to turn her over my lap and give her bare bottom a long hard spanking. All with the lights off. She didn't want to see my face. She wanted to live out her dream of a stranger attacking her on a train, spanking her to tears, then leaving her there sobbing.

That said, Daphne's no psycho. She didn't want real danger from a real stranger so she was paying me to live out her fantasy.

So at the appointed time I left my sleeper and snuck into hers. The door was unlocked, just as we agreed, and I was inside before anyone saw me. It wasn't hard to feel around enough to find her head. I had the duct tape over her mouth (carefully avoiding her nose) while she faked sleeping. Then I was in her bed dragging her over my lap.

Daphne had said that she wanted me to pull down her PJs but as I positioned her still waking form I could tell that she was already nude. Then I started to spank. I spanked hard and Daphne really got into her role. She tried to struggle but I had too good of a hold so I spanked her bottom red. At least I think I did; it was dark in the room but I spanked until the heat was practically rolling off her bottom.

Then, following Daphne's plan, I left her sobbing there. I snuck back to my sleeper. Now I'm sure that someone might have heard the sounds but no one wanted to get involved, not in the middle at the night.

Next morning, as I'm getting off the train, Daphne texts me "WTF?". I call her back and we meet at a coffee shop outside the station. That was where she showed me her ticket, the one with the 9 and not the 6. Somehow when she wrote down the plans she put a 9 instead of 6. She didn't believe me about that until I showed her the printout she had given me.

Daphne was pissed, then she was dripping hot as it sunk in. A different girl, a stranger, had just lived out Daphne's fantasy. Me I was worried about the cops but Daphne looked like she was about to cum right there and then.

She ended up checking into a motel room, supply me with extra cash for a room of my own. I'm sure she came buckets the moment she was in her room. This time I needed to use her key and still I flashed a light to make sure it was her, but Daphne got to live out her fantasy of being spanked by a stranger in a hotel room.

It seems weird to end the story here, but here is where it ends. The cops never talked to me. I don't know if the lady ever filed a complaint. Did she live out a fantasy or did I traumatise her? I'll never know, but sometimes when I see a stranger I wonder if that is the woman I accidentally spanked.

Goodgulf

imreadonly

Re: Spanked by a Stranger (M/f)

Post by imreadonly » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:48 pm

An interesting story, but a little scary too -- I think I'm hoping the victim enjoyed it -- if she did it's fun, if not, then it's a really horrifying story. So I think I would have tipped #6's reaction a bit, and that would make me a lot more comfortable with this one!

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:25 pm

That is a part I might change. I might skip the duct tape and replace it with "low moans and muttered protests". That way the woman would have the chance to call out and decide not to take it - implying that she's willing (or thinks that its a dream).

But there's already a lack of fuss in the night. She didn't call the conductors or otherwise report the attack - but that leaves it ambiguous. Then again, she might not dare to call out... It's hard to preserve the mistake while doing anything that indicates she enjoyed it... Maybe a post script about learning how the girl was Daphne's sister/cousin/friend and the narrator was set up by Daphne, forced to worry about criminal charges that never came?

Goodgulf

babydoll

Post by babydoll » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:39 am

wish that was me

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Thanks for taking the time comment.

Yes, there is something special in that scenario.

Goodgulf

ben

Post by ben » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:46 pm

This one is a little different from your other stories, but I liked it just the same! You always come up with some fasinating scenarios that absolutely hit the spot. :D

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:28 pm

I try to do a wide range of stories. Writing the same thing over and over again would get boring, wouldn't it?

When it came to "a stranger enters a room, spanks someone, then finds out it was the wrong someone" idea was I limited to what I could try. A motel/hotel room would need a key. A tent in a campground? That didn't seem to work. So I settled on a spanking on a train.

Goodgulf

johncook

Post by johncook » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:19 pm

He should have left her bound, gagged, and naked for the next man to use,

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:11 pm

That might have been a bit crueler than what happened in the story. That, and when she was discovered the next morning the cops would have definitely been called to investigate.

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:20 pm

Normally I don't do sequels, but if you go to (In Hillbilly, might move) you'll find a story about a woman who has just broken up with her boyfriend. Worse, the break up happened mere days before a planned vacation. The time is already booked off but she can't afford to flight out and stay in a decent place for that week.

So she compromises. She books a sleeper on a train and makes a vacation of the long trip out and back, staying only a day or two at her detestation. And one night...

Well, you'll have read that other story to see what happened then.

Goodgulf