Cat’s real Mother, Katie’s Mommy

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
AuntRobertaStrict

Re: Cat’s real Mother, Katie’s Mommy

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:51 pm

Mommy drove me to the mall. Again I met Blanche. I was not taken to the changing room. Mommy said, rather loudly and clearly

“Katie has been having accidents. I think it would be a good idea for her to have thicker panties. Would you have, say, 20 pairs like this?”

She showed Blanche and the Moms and kids in the store. They saw the thick cotton panties and the embarrassing care bear cartoons. Then Mommy said:

“Katie will need a bag to carry spare panties, and also have some waterproof compartments, just in case.”

What Mommy bought was a lot like a diaper bag.

I was relieved when this shopping trip was over, even though Mommy strapped me into the child seat. I expected a relatively quiet private evening. I was in for a shock. The table was set for 8 (as well as a high chair for Amy) I saw Jane and Amy. Also saw Susan, who had so enjoyed walking me to collect the paddle and to go to the school nurse in wet panties. I seemed to recognize some girls from my class and another girl Jane’s age.

Jane explained:

“Abigail is my best friend, her little sister Melissa is in your class. We thought it would be good for you to make friends with girls from your new class. This is Melissa, this and Victoria, here is Diana and you know Susan.”

So we sat down for what was a quite nice supper. I was aware of a sore tush (it appeared to be a permanent condition). The conversation towards the end of supper got uncomfortable. Jane asked about bed times

Susan said:

“As long as I keep up my ‘a’ average I am allowed to stay up until 9.30.”

She was only 8. Melissa had to be in bed by 8.30. Diana, 10, could stay up until 10. The Mommy explained:

“If she has been a good little girl Katie will be allowed to stay up until 8, when she is naughty she goes to bed earlier.”

Then Abigail said:

“The rule in our home is that if a child has been naughty enough to be paddled at school she gets a proper spanking at home.”

I was worried. It got worse.

“That sounds like a good idea. I have a lot of work. I am wondering whether Jane might...”

I yelled:

“Mom you’re NOT going to ask Jane to spank me.”

For a second I was relieved. My mother said.

“No I am not going to ask Jane to spank you. Katie you need to learn to be polite and ask for what you need:

“Katie you will fetch the hairbrush, curtsy and ask your sister for the spanking you clearly need.”

Two days earlier I had been a college woman. Yet I went to the bathroom collected the hairbrush and presented it to my half sister.

I did a slight bob

“Jane please spank me.”

The rest of the room was giggling. I was already near to tears.

Jane pulled me over her knees. My legs were dangling off the end of the sofa. It was alarming how much stronger the 15 year old was than me.

She pulled up the skirt of my childish jumper dress. Next I felt my training panties coming down.

My still pink butt was exposed for little kids to see.

Whack, it hurt. WHAP! The second blow really hurt. In 20 seconds I found myself crying for real again. In less than a minute I could not help shamingly and uselessly kicking.

I heard and felt that brush hit me what seemed like a million times. All I knew was it hurt.

At last the spanking stopped. I was ordered into the corner. Just like the previous night I had to hold up that jumper dress. Jane asked Susan to pull my panties down to my ankles.

I felt throbbing pain in my butt. I also felt humiliated as such young girls being entertained by my spanking.

At last the spanking was over. Jane, who seemed to have full maternal authority said

“Into the corner Katie and hold your dress right up to remind your friends of your naughtiness.”

The corner time seemed to last for a long time. I had rushed off to the bathroom half way through supper so one embarrassment was avoided. My arm ached as I lifted my dress. Then Jane talked to one of my new classmates

“Susan will you pull Katie’s panties down to her ankles?”

I had to let it happen.

After 45 minutes my corner time it was over. My humiliation was not. Jane said:

“I know you are busy, Mom, shall I bath Katie?”

I yelled

Mom you can’t”

My mother then said

“Jane, yes you should bath Katie, but first deal with her answering back.”

Jane soaped a wash cloth. In front of 4 little kids and her friend Jane said

“Open your mouth Katie.”

I obeyed. It tasted foul. I was gagging and deeply embarrassed

Luckily the scrubbing lasted only about a minute and I was allowed to rinse immediately.

However I allowed her to lead me up stairs. I did not resist as she undressed me and helped me into the bath. When Mommy bathed me it was pleasant in parts. Jane scrubbed me in uncomfortable ways

She rapidly dried me with a towel and hurried me into those shaming jammies. Then she took me by the hand and said:

“Now you should say ‘ good night' to your friends.”

I was crying as I said good night to Melissa, Susan, Victoria and Diana. Victoria said:

“I loved having jammies like those, when I was 4.”

I cried as Jane walked me to my bedroom at 7pm

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Wed May 15, 2013 1:42 pm

The next morning Jane again insisted on taking me to ‘go potty’. At least it was in the bathroom. She supervised my getting dressed. I ate really bland boring oatmeal for breakfast. Jane had coffee and also pancakes.

Jane held my hand very firmly as we walked to where we caught the school bus. There were 2 busses; I was put on the elementary kid’s one.

I heard whispers and giggles. Soon very little girl on the bus heard my real age and that Mommy still spanked me. I could have tolerated that

But then they talked about my” ‘jammies” and how I had such an early bed time and how my younger sister bathed me.

I heard whispers all through the first two lessons. It got worse during recess. I had to dash for the bathroom. I got there in time, just. The teasing went on as I washed my hands. I tripped Susan and yelled:

“Shut up bitchy brat.”

Unfortunately Miss Green was at the door. She said

“Katie, this is not acceptable. You will stand in the corner for the rest of recess whilst I consider how to deal with you.”

The whispering went on during morning classes. The Principal of the Elementary school Ms Hooper, made an announcement during lunch

“Katie was very rude and violent to a girl in this school. This behaviour will not be tolerated. So just after desert Katie will be paddled by Ms Jackson in front of all of you. Then Susan will scrub her mouth with soap.”

“Katie, you will not have lunch today, you will stand in that corner and not move until time for your paddling.”

As I stood there it was not whispering it was audible chat. Every child and every teacher in the school now knew not only my real age but also that I was sent to bed, at the latest at 8pm. Worse they heard about my ‘jammies and the drop seat on them.

Now the refectory doubled as a theatre. Ms Jackson, a six foot two former Professional athlete took my hand. She was the Coach for the rather successful senior girls’ field hockey and soft ball teams

I was bent over a table, with my rear facing 200 little girls and a dozen teachers. My jumper dress stayed on. However Ms Jackson pulled down my think cotton cartooned training panties

For half a minute I heard and felt the amusement and anger of the girls and women looking at me. Then the first blow of a huge paddle hit my thin dress.

It hurt like hell.

After three blows I was yelping. There were a total of 18. I was crying a lot. Then I saw Susan sitting in a chair with a soapy wash cloth. Ms Jackson eased me onto my knees in front of the elementary school kid.

"Now child open your mouth so Susan can wash it."

I had to kneel down in front of the sitting 9 year old. In front of all my new schoolmates she told me to open my mouth. I obeyed

“Katie you REALLY need to learn not to be rude. You are such a big girl to be so childish.”

She carried on her childish lecture and her thorough scrubbing for a full 2 minutes.

I thought the day could not get any worse. However the line for the bathroom was long during the afternoon recess. I wet my panties. All my classmates roared with laughter. Susan said, at least you have a diaper bag as she walked me to the school nurse.

As soon as I got home, Jane, who had heard told me to get the hairbrush. I obeyed.

“Now young lady, curtsy and ask for what you need.”

I bobbed and asked for a spanking. It was shocking. Less than a week earlier I had been a college student now I was asking the geeky 15 year old to spank me.

She took her time lifting my dress and pulling down my panties. Luckily the only person watching was little Amy in her play pen. She seemed to enjoy it.

I felt it WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

Jane is very strong. I spent 10 minutes bawling and kicking over her knees.

My corner time was very long. I was only allowed out to pee, and this of course was on little Amy’s potty chair.

Jane enjoyed telling me what a good girl I was not to wet my panties again as she wiped me/

Jane told Mommy what had happened whilst I stood in the corner.

I did get supper. However just after 6 I was sent to bed. Mom washed me. She then gave me a soapy mouth and I was not allowed to rinse until the morning

We had breakfast early. Just before school I had to curtsy to my Mommy and ask for another spanking.

Sitting during classes that day was really uncomfortable

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Sat May 18, 2013 5:04 am

The following 8 days were nicer, in a way. I got no spankings or soapy mouths. I had been a 19 year old college student. Then I accepted being treated as a kid.

I did not complain when Jane told me to watch cartoons most of the weekend. She even made me watch telly tubbies with little Amy. I complained. Jane mentioned her hairbrush.

I tolerated all the teasing about my early bed time at school and my, “’jammies”. Every little girl seemed to have seen pictures of me in the childish underwear and being spanked. I really did NOT want another spanking.

I did not understand how I was suddenly having bathroom problems. Every recess and lunchtime I seemed to be desperate. Twice that second week I did NOT make it.

Nurse Stevens was very good at making me feel even more embarrassed when she ‘changed’ me.

Then too there was bath and bed time. Jane liked to tease me as she bathed me. I guess it was a nice feeling in itself to be washed. Yet it was so humiliating.

On Sunday I was invited to a birthday party. Susan’s little sister Penny, had her 4th birthday. Now their Mom knew how often little girls were difficult about other people getting things. So all the guests got given gifts

I opened my gift. It was a Betsy Wetsy doll. Jane whispered in my ear.

“Curtsy and say thank you to Mrs Grey, unless you want me to get my hairbrush.”

I curtsied and said thank you. There were 5 other girls from the class Susan and I attended. They roared with laughter. I blushed. Then I cried.

I was getting used to early bed times, close supervision and general childish treatment. I even got to like cuddling my teddy bear and watching cartoons, although not telly tubbies. Jane also enjoyed insisting that i play with the Betsy wetsy doll.

Mom arranged to be out one evening with Jane. She sorted out a ‘baby sitter’ for me. It was Christine. 10 days earlier she was my college roommate. That Wednesday she bathed first little Amy. Then she did the same for me. It was deeply embarrassing as she carefully washed my most intimate parts. It was worse because it felt quite nice.

I allowed her to put me in those shaming jammies. She commented:

“Look you and Amy match.”

At least I did not have a diaper under my night wear.

Just as I was thinking things would be tolerable I had an arithmetic test on Friday morning. I had ALWAYS used a calculator. I came bottom of the class, with girls from 8-11 and 19 year old me. I got a ‘D’.

Mom got the news. I got some more news.

“Katie, I do not think you are stupid, you must have lazy at homework, Go fetch the hairbrush.”

Of course that night Jane would have 4 of her classmates over that night.

I obeyed. My face was very red as I curtsied before my mother. I handed her he brush saying

“Please mommy spank Katie.”

Again I thought the shame would be the worst of it. Mommy pulled me over her knees. I felt the skirt of my dress going up. I felt the giggles of the teen girls. I was really blushing. I also again saw cell phone cameras pointed in my direction

The giggles got worse as my training panties became visible. I half heard Jane whisper to her class mates about my ‘accidents’

Whap,WHAP

WHAP!

By the third blow it hurt like hell. It seemed to go on forever. I saw the clock say 5.37. After that I just felt this hurts. I was bawling, wriggling and kicking. I knew just 2 things. One was it REALLY hurt. The other was I wanted it to stop.

It seemed to go on forever. It was probably about 100 blows but it felt like a million. Mom is strong and is accurate.

For what felt like half lifetime I felt

WHAP

WHAP!!!

WHAP!!!!

It was actually 5.52, only 15 minutes after the spanking started that I was allowed off my Mommy’s knees. Then of course I had corner time, no supper.

I again stood in the corner holding up that childish dress, shaming cartooned training panties around my ankles. I now guessed why Jane had been so anxious to give me some juice before Mommy came in.

I found myself fidgeting. Inevitably it was Jane who asked

“Nod or Shake your head do you need to go potty?”

I nodded. I knew what would happen. Yet I am sure my fact got even redder as I was led to the middle of the room whilst Jane pushed my butt onto Amy’s potty chair.

There was a mixture of giggles and applauses I made tinkling noise as I went pee pee on the potty chair

Jane giggled as she wiped me and said

“Who’d a good girl who did not wet her panties?”

I heard Amy being praised in the same way a few minutes later.

At last corner time was over. The other girls had enjoyed a feast of my favourite stuff. I was about to be bathed and send to bed without supper but first I had one other little shaming chore

I did a really nice curtsy and said

“Mommy thank you for my spanking I really needed it.”

My evening ended, just before 7pm, with Jane making me say good night to each of her friends. I was in those jammies. The drop seat was down to remind everyone of how naughty I had been. /

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:21 am

At last the school year was over. I thought I would not have to spend time with elementary school kids. I mean I was 19. I also thought things could not get worse. How wrong I was.

Just after breakfast ‘Mommy’ took me to the car. Again I was strapped into a child seat next to little Amy in the back

We again went to a kid’s store

My mother said:

“No more diapers for Amy.”

She purchased some terry cotton plastic backed training panties. Then she asked the clerk:

“Were you able to get the undies for Katie?”

Blanche, the sales lady smiled:

“Well with obesity and later training it was easier than I thought.”

Then I saw them. The panties were my size but training panties identical to Amy’s.

I yelled

“Mommy NOO!”

Mommy talked to Jane

“Can you see to Amy for a minute?”

Then she grabbed my hand and walked me through the mall. There were some of my former college class mates there as well as moms and girls from my elementary class

She pulled me into the rest room.

She ran a bar of soap under the water tap

“Open your mouth.”

I said

“Please I’ll be good.”

Mommy said:

“If you do not open your mouth and keep the soap in I will spank you HERE and NOW.”

I heard giggles. I saw Sarah from my elementary school class and Rebecca from College. I opened my mouth

It tasted foul. Also it was VERY visible in my mouth. I was walked back to the store. I did not resist being put into the training panties. I thought the day could not get worse. I was wrong

Jane arrived. She brought in a dress. It was my size but identical to Amy’s. Worse still she had found 2 potty chairs. Different sized. The larger one said “Katie’s Potty chair”. The smaller one had Amy’s name on it

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:25 am

I was again walked back to the car. I was firmly strapped in next to little Amy. I wanted to hit her when she smiled seeing how similar we were dressed. I was relieved when we got home

I heard some drilling but paid no attention. I needed to pee. I walked upstairs to the bathroom. I saw a padlock on the door. Jane asked:

“Do you need to go potty?”

I ignored her. A little later I got desperate. I talked to my mother

“Please can I use the bathroom?”

She smiled

“Katie want to go potty den?”

I was getting cross. Then Amy said

“Me want potty.”

My mother put my toddler half sister onto the potty chair. As she did so Mommy talked to Jane:

“Can you see to Katie?”

I felt the skirt of my childish dress go up and plastic backed training panties going down.

The 15 year old eased me, until 2 months earlier a college student, onto the potty chair. I went pee sitting next to the toddler.

I cried after Jane wiped. She had hugged me and said:

“Who is a good girl who went on the potty chair?”

Then Mommy made coffee. She gave Jane a cup. Then she handed me a sippy cup. It was filled with cranberry juice.

Mommy said go play with Amy. I joined her playing with dollies. It was embarrassing but in a few minutes I got into it. Then the door bell went.

Abigail, Susan and Melissa from my elementary school class and their mommies were there

Mommy said I thought it would be nice to have lunch together. It was embarrassing to hear Mommy telling my recent story. I blushed as my cheating and drinking was discussed.

Jane volunteered

“I find spanking Katie good exercise.”

I needed to pee. I did not want to be sat on a potty chair in front of all those little ones.

Lunch itself was not too bad. No large helpings of broccoli or spinach. Still it seemed embarrassing

Just after desert Mommy said

“I think Amy and Katie should try going potty.”

I found myself led to the middle of the room. My teen sister, 3 mommies and three little girls looked and listened. I felt my face going red. I heard my little sister using the potty chair. Then I felt and heard my own tinkle. It sounded VERY loud and embarrassing

I was so relieved when the moms and little girls left. Then the door bell went again. Christine, my previous college room-mate and Harriet her new roommate arrived

Mommy said:

“Jane and I have got theatre tickets, Christine has agreed to baby sit you two.”

Just before Mommy left Christine said:

“I think Katie should try going potty,”

I responded

“But I don’t need to.”

Christine said

“Try Katie.”

I shook my head. I found my hand pulled towards the sofa. I tried to resist but Christine was strong,. Harriet giggled as her room-mate pulled me over her lap. Up went the skirt of my childish dress. Then down came my training panties

“It is VERY naughty to disobey your babysitter.”

WHAP WHAP WHAP

The brush REALLY hurt. I cried. Again I found myself kicking and wriggling. Christine seemed to love my helplessness.

During that evening I was sat on the potty chair about 20 times. Each time Christine reminded me in front of Harriet about my ‘accidents’ when I had beer. She also passed on the information that I had wet panties at the elementary school.
Last edited by AuntRobertaStrict on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

antonias6969

Post by antonias6969 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:51 pm

this story is phenomenally told. You could continue the story several chapters?. I am sure that I speak for many readers.

thank you very much ^ ^

antonias6969

Post by antonias6969 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:52 pm

Hello good evening, I hope as many of the nearly 7,000 readers of this great story, continued ^ ^

on behalf of all encourage readers to this fantastic story to continue.

: D

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:42 am

I was relieved to be bathed and put to bed. It was embarrassing as Harriet washed me just like her friend had for my baby sister. She commented that my shaved kitty was just like my baby sister’s.

I woke up the next morning. Jane dressed me before breakfast time. I was glad that the dress I was put into, though looking a lot like Amy’s at least went down to my knees. My training panties were not on view.

As I started to eat my bland oat meal the door bell went. Jane opened it. The most amazing thing happened. I saw a cute young man.

Mommy explained. Ben is here for about an hour. Jane is tutoring him in French. He was my age rather than Jane’s Ben was a polite man. He talked in French to my sister. He talked about me.
He seemed to be saying that he would like to know Katie better. I managed little more than:

“Bonjour Monsieur.”

I had been aware of a need to pee. It got more desperate. I really did NOT want to be sat on a potty chair and go tinkle in front of this dishy guy.

He was polite enough to look the other way when Jane took Amy to the potty chair. I heard him saying nice things to me as I saw her being sat down. I also heard the tinkle sound. My need was desperate.
I had deeply mixed feelings. Ben seemed to like me. As far as I could tell Ben was talking about me. He found me desirable. How I wished I was in a cocktail dress with a push up padded bra.
At last my dilemma was about to be over. He was about to go. Then I had a surprise. Mommy said:

“Amy would you like to go to the park with Katie?”

She nodded. It was shaming that my baby sister was consulted and I was not. Mommy took my hand. Jane took Amy’s. We walked as far as the bus stop with Ben.

As soon as we were out of his earshot I whispered

“Mommy can I go potty?”

She said, and quite loudly.

“Katie dear I am afraid you will have to wait. Your potty chair is at home and we are not going to pass a place with a big girl potty.”’

For the next hour I looked around desperately for a rest room.

For a while Amy and I were sat in child swings and pushed, my by Jane and Amy by Mommy. It kind of felt nice to be in the swing. However I was concentrating on keeping my training panties dry.

Then Mommy took us to the stream. There was a little water fall. The noise did not help me. We fed ducks, with either Jane or Mommy holding my hand.

As I was getting desperate Mommy met another mother. She had a little boy. I could see he was in a disposable diaper. She boasted:

“Amy’s potty training is going so well. No accidents for three days. Cloth diapers do help potty training.”

They talked more about baby care. Mommy took out a pair of Amy’s training panties.

Then it happened. I totally lost control. I tried to hide it. But I must have blushed brightest red.

Jane asked me

“Did Katie have an accident?”

She proceeded to lift my dress and this strange lady and her little boy saw my now rather yellow training panties. Jane giggled as she said.

“Sometimes lil girls have accidents during potty training.”

I was angry and embarrassed:

“You evil BITCH.”

I yelled.

Mommy talked to Amy:

“Sorry we have to stop feeding the ducks.”

Mommy then took my other hand while holding Amy. We walked across the park. I was VERY aware of how much urine there was in my training panties.

We walked down the street. We entered a small mall. As you would expect it in the summer it was filled with teen girls. I felt myself pushed right into the mall.

Mommy said:

“You should not have been rude to your big sister Jane. She put a bar of soap under the water tap.”

Girls looked.

“Open your mouth Katie.”

I hesitated. Jane patted her hand with a hairbrush.

I opened my mouth and the icky wet soap went in.

“Well done, said another Mom to my mom, watch out Lilly.”

She talked to a girl who looked to be about 14.

Then it got more embarrassing. There was a diaper deck. Mom lowered it. The scary things is with Jane holding me I fitted on it.

A dozen girls and women saw my dress go up. Mommy pulled off my training panties. She held them in finger and thumb. You could see how heavy and wet they were. I was grateful that Mommy did the wiping of my butt and other places quickly.

As Mommy was lifting me off the diaper deck Amy said

“Me need potty”

Jane took her into the handicapped stall.

As we left the rest room someone said:

“Hi Katie!”

It was Angela, a girl from my elementary school class. It got worse for me. Amy said

“Amy hungry.”

Angela said:

“I’d like something too.”

Mommy said there’s a cafe there.

So I was walked into the cafe. There were a couple of other little girls from the elementary school at the next table. I ate my cookies and drank my milk. I thought my ordeal was over. However as we were getting up Amy said:

“Amy did go in the big girl potty today.”

I felt a sharp pat on my thick plastic backed panties. Jane asked

“Where did Katie go pp today?”

I ignored her. Mom said:

“Will you answer your babysitter?”

I was humiliated and angry I said

“Won’t!”

Then it happened. Mommy really brought home my inferior child status. She said

“Katie went pp in her training panties.”

Then she took a hairbrush from her purse and handed it to Jane. She said:

“Could you take your big baby sister to the rest room and give her a lesson about disobeying.”

It was scary that the 15 year old could drag me over to the rest room. Angela and her Mommy followed

I found myself pulled to the bench there. I felt and saw in the mirror my dress go up and panties go down.

WHAP, WHAP, WHAP, WHACK!!!]

The spanking only lasted a minute. But it was total humiliation I mean it was VERY public.

At least things cannot get worse I thought. I was to be proved wrong

antonias6969

Post by antonias6969 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:08 pm

I love the characters and the situations you create, look forward to reading the continuation of these characters and this story so good.

Conveys much.

Good job!

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:38 am

I was so glad to be home. At least only Jane Mommy and Amy would see my embarrassment. I did not resist when Mommy put me in front of the TV with Amy. I did not enjoy Sesame Street. After an hour I said:

“Can we have something else?”

Jane said:

“Yes dear.”

I felt hopeful as she expelled the pre-school education show. There was no name on the disk she pushed in. I was hopeful. Then for 40 minutes I was required to watch a different show

TELETUBBIES

At last it was lunch time. Jane and Mom got burgers. I got cauliflower cheese. Jane put a bib on me. She gave me a plastic spoon and fork, again just like Amy. She managed to feed herself.

I hesitated and ate slowly. After 15 minutes Jane picked up a plastic spoon:

“Do you want help?”

I then ate very quickly. I was careless. I made a slight mess. When I finished as we waited for desert I saw a flash. Jane took a picture of me sitting next to Amy

She put the picture on the wide screen TV.

“Amy a big girl not as messy as Katie.”

I saw my messy face and bib. Amy seemed to have managed feeding herself better. I cried.

A few days later Mommy said

“As soon as Amy is ready for big girl panties Katie will not have 2 wear training panties and sit on the potty chair either.”

I had hope

Now Mommy and especially Jane had said:

“You are supposed to be a big girl, you should be able to wait to go potty.”

Different days I had different shaming experiences

Some days I seemed to have to sit on the potty chair every twenty minutes. On other days I had to wait and wait. It was agony.

Usually when finally allowed to go potty on such days I sat next to little Amy.

There were ALWAYS guests. Sometimes girls from the elementary school class I had attended with such embarrassment. Other days Jane brought her class mates.

Oh and there were often young women from my college class.

I found this annoying and embarrassing. My temper was not always under good control. I once managed a four day stretch without needing a spanking.

Then Amy really enjoyed playing in the sand pit in our back yard. I saw it happen
I lifted her dress

Other young girls were watching. I lifted the toddler’s dress and then jumped up and down and danced

“Amy wet her panties Amy wet her panties Amy still a baby.”

Amy cried. She was very upset by my teasing

Mom saw and heard. She came into the garden. I felt her pulling me to the bench. Right there in the back yard with neighbors at the back and on both sides watching. Up went my short childish dress. Down came my plastic backed panties.

Up went the brush

Whap whap WHAP WHACK!!

This was the most public spanking I had ever had. I feared I would die of embarrassment. It hurt a LOT.

In five seconds I was crying. In less than half a minute I was kicking and struggling. It went on FOREVER.. Well that is how it seemed to me. Later Jane told me the spanking lasted ‘only’ twenty minutes. I did not believe her

Again I got a soapy mouth. Actually I got two versions. Jane thoroughly soaped a wash cloth.

“Open your mouth..”

Ordered Mommy. My butt was too painful for me to disobey. For the next three minutes I felt sick.

Jane took her time. She SCRUBBED every square millimetre of the inside of my mouth including teeth, and tongue.

Then to a corner. I got another unpleasant tasting bar of soap pushed into my mouth

Everyone else ate. I stood there. I felt sick. My ass hurt like hell. After half an hour my arms ached from holding up that dress exposing my red bottom with the shaming training panties around my knees.

Twenty minutes after corner time I managed to get annoyed again. I pushed a little girl

Her Mommy, a woman I had never met was invited to deal with me. I had to let her have me over her knees. More spanks. More kicking and wriggling. MANY more tears.

For the rest of that day and most of the next I was super obedient

Now I am quite smart. I had an idea something was added to my juice. I noticed that half an hour to an hour after a sippy cup I found I REALLY needed to pee. It was awful having to wait an hour really desperate for the potty chair. Then rather often managing to wet the training panties.

Imagine how it feels to be changed by your younger sister whilst Mommy praises a toddler for using the potty chair.

I used my brain. Five minutes after Mommy gave me my feed of cranberry juice I said to Jane:

“Potty please.”

I was kept waiting for an hour. I deliberately started the pp dance as soon as I felt a hint of the need.

So by the time I was sat next to my baby sister I needed to tinkle but was NOT desperate. The trick worked again four times.

I was feeling things were getting better. (That was about to change)