Cat’s real Mother, Katie’s Mommy

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
AuntRobertaStrict

Re: Cat’s real Mother, Katie’s Mommy

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:06 am

Amy was doing so well. No accidents in the day for 10 days and dry sheets for the last three mornings. She even coped when she had to wait because we were out and not near a potty

I remembered what Mommy said. I was so looking forward to it coming true

“As soon as Amy is ready for big girl panties Katie will not have to wear training panties and sit on the potty chair either.”

Unfortunately Christine and Harriet, who had known me at college were there. Jane gave Amy a sippy cup of orange and me one with that horrible cranberry juice. I hoped my college class mates would go in the following hour.

Five minutes after I drank from the sippy cup I said:

“Potty please?”

Then my life started to get MUCH worse. Mommy led me straight to the potty chair marked for Katie. I felt her reach under my short dress and pull down my training panties. Then she sat me down.

I tried desperately and managed to squeeze out a few drops of pp

Mommy was angry

“Katie you LIED. You said you needed to go potty when you did not.”

She dragged me to the sofa. Over her knees I went . My former college room-mate, her friend Jane and toddler Amy saw this..

Plastic backed training panties were around my knees. Brush went up down it came

Whap WHAP WHAP!!!!

I cried in seconds. In the next 20 minutes I just kicked and cried. I was aware of a huge amount of pain, if felt like it went on for days.

Then I was ordered back to the corner, holding up my dress, plastic backed panties around knees. Mommy whispered to my former room mates

After half an hour Mommy handed me a BIG sippy cup. I guessed I would have to drink it. So I did.

Mommy was still upset

“Katie you need to learn that you must NOT LIE.”

She put a lot of soap on a big paci.

“Open your mouth Katie.”

I reluctantly complied. The soap tasted horrid. Then Mommy did something else:

“I HATED those lip piercings Katie, but now they are VERY useful”

My soapy pacifier was held in place.

Jane and Mommy talked to little Amy.

“Who is a good grown up girl, not like Katie.”

It was embarrassing. Soon my sister would have her 2nd birthday and I would have my 20th. Yet I was being treated as younger. I soon started to need to pee. I wanted to ask to go potty. I tried but the pacifier effectively gagged me.

I was getting desperate and about to remove it regardless of the consequences then Mommy said

“We are going shopping.”

Harriet and Christine took my hands. We walked through the crowded town. At this point I was dressed exactly like little Amy. She looked adorable in her dress. I felt silly in an identical collection.

We were both in training panties, luckily not on display. Amy did not have a pacifier in her mouth. Jane and Mommy held my little half sister’s hands. We got into the kids shop

Mommy talked to Blanche:

“Amy is a BIG girl. She has not had accidents so she does not need training panties. Have you got more suitable things.”

They looked at panties. I noticed that they looked less childish than the pair Mommy had first put me into. Not as thick and not with babyish cartoons.

I was getting DESPERATE. Christine and Harriet held my hands firmly. I was gagged by the paci. Yet I [HAD to pee soon.

The shop filled up. A couple of other girls from my college class arrived. Harriet talked to them. She told them that my mother had gone back to spanking me and that I had spent a few weeks in an elementary school class.

I was doing an extreme pp dance.

Girls from that elementary school class and their moms arrived. They joined in congratulating Amy on being such a big girl.

Over a period of about an hour they looked at different clothing for Amy. A lot of it looked like they would suit a 1st grader rather than a toddler. Amy looked very happy. I knew I could not postpone it much. Suddenly I lost control.

I hoped that nobody might notice. But I peed so much. I felt some p going down my legs. People saw a little puddle.

Then Mommy walked over to me

“I am afraid my other girl doesn’t need training panties any more.”

She whispered into my ear and removed my paci. I obeyed. My face must have been as red as a rose as I curtsied and asked

“Does oo have proper cloth dydees and plastic panties in Katie size?”

antonias6969

Post by antonias6969 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:29 pm

Fantastic.

I love the story unfolds. I follow the character development with great interest. Katie is awesome and I'm dying to know what will happen from now until his birthday.

Congratulations on writing as well, and we continue to develop this story many.

Very good job!.

:mrgreen:

antonias6969

Post by antonias6969 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:15 am

This story is told in a very clever way, and is a highlight.

We are all looking forward to the next chapter promises to be spectacular.

I am convinced that with the next delivery, visits exceed 10,000.

Congratulations to Roberta for creating such a fantastic story.

We wait patiently and anxiety the next installment of this epic saga.

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:22 pm

Mommy bought a dozen very bulky cloth diapers and some plastic panties. Mommy took my hand and walked me to the mall lady’s room. There was a diaper deck. I fitted on it. Somehow the whole facility was filled with girls, some from college, some from the elementary class I had attended and some from Jane’s high school class.

I cried. I thought I would die of embarrassment when Mommy picked up the very soggy training panties in finger and thumb

I guess being wiped was nice enough but it was shaming. Mommy had chosen bulky terry cloth diapers for me.

I was so relieved when we finally got home. Just after we got in Amy said

“Potty please.”

Jane asked

“Does Amy want the big girl potty?”

Amy nodded and beamed. I started to need to pee. I said

“Potty please.”

Then I discovered just how low my status had got. Mommy said

“Katie’s a baby, babies go pp in dydee.”

I fought it for half an hour. Jane giggled as I did the pp dance. Finally I wet the diaper.

Mommy said as she was changing me

“Now Katie, I need you to be a good baby. You have been VERY bad in the past. You deserve more spankings than you have had.”

I did not like the sound of that. I lay on a plastic sheet on the sofa. Mommy had my legs up. The clean diaper was under me.

“I am going to give you a little SPECIAL spanking but if you are disobedient in the next few weeks you will get a VERY long SPECIAL spanking.”

Mommy took a syringe. She injected both ass cheeks.

Mommy then said:

“This will make your butt SUPER sensitive. You will get the full benefit of this LITTLE spanking.”

After a minute Mommy took the hairbrush. I lay there in ‘the diaper position’

WHAP!

It hurt more than anything before. I YELPED. I think people heard it in the next county.

Mommy only gave me about three spanks on each bottom cheek. I was in agony. I was SOOO relieved when Mommy quickly pinned me into a clean diaper.

We went out. Mommy had reminded me that the shot would still be effective and that she had her hairbrush. I therefore obeyed.

For the next five hours I called on about 40 girls, some from elementary school, some from college and some Jane’s friend.

Each time I did a curtsy exposing my bulky diaper and said

“Me id lil Katie. Pwetty please come to Katie baby shower at Katie house tomorrow.”

After a couple of hours I had wet. Mommy liked girls to see my soggy sagging diaper.

Just before the baby shower Mommy had given me a LOT to drink. As she diapered me she gave me shots of the local stimulant. I KNEW that if I did not obey absolutely I would get the most painful spanking in history.

Girls from my college class and Jane’s high school class watched. There were 20 girls from my elementary school class

For each of them I took a package. I opened it. I then curtsy

“Tank oo vewy much. Katie will NEED dis.”

Each of the little girls had brought a cloth diaper for me, now aged 20. Half way through I flooded my diaper. This brought a mixture of giggles and applause.

I then helped open a big package. Harriet had made a changing table. It was in my size. I also noticed extra straps, in case I got difficult,

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:15 pm

Mom lifted me onto the changing table. She strapped me down. I felt a lot of heat in my face as my mother lifter the heavy yellow soggy diaper up and my college classmates as well as the younger kids watched and giggled.

Then Mom washed all around my most intimate places. It felt kind of nice but it was totally embarrassing shaming and humiliating. She commented:

“I think Katie LOVES diaper time.”

I wanted to just die instead I cried as I heard the giggles.

Then I saw my next baby shower gift being unwrapped. Again it was large. It was a High Chair. It was my size. I saw lots of straps.

I did not resist being lifted into the childish seat. The door bell went. It was a pizza boy. He saw me. He had to have seen those bulky diapers under my tiny dress.

“What pizza does baby like he asked.”

Mom then explained:

“Katie is going to have healthy baby food.”
I watched the little girls and the other college students eating pizza. I heard the bell go on the microwave.

“Would lickle Katie like cauliflower cheese?”

I shook my head. This was a mistake.

“Oh well we will just have to go for plan B.”

The microwave went again.

“Look what Mommy has for baby Katie. Lovely spinach blended with broccoli.!”{i]

She tied a bib on me and pushed the disgusting mixture towards my mouth. I closed it tightly.

My younger sister Jane pulled my head back and then squeezed my nose. Mommy was able to use gravity to make me eat the disgusting food. The Mommy lifted each of the little girls so they could have a turn.

The taste was foul. The experience totally shaming. After an hour I had finished it. Then mommy gave me a baby bottle with formula.

I thought the baby shower embarrassment was over. It was not. Jane said:

“Your real gift is your new nursery and being reborn.”

I was put into those reins and walked into the garden. Jane said:

“In the 50s they built a bomb shelter. We made it your nursery. You see new borns just sleep drink pee and poop.”

The nursery had soft lighting. I saw pictures of baby rabbits and other cute creatures, all in diapers, as wall paper. I saw the crib and the changing table and a large chair.

Mommy then explained

“Katie BABIES go pee pee as soon as they need to. If mommy finds you wet she will make you all clean dry and happy. But if baby pretends to be big girl who does not want to go pee pee we will have to punish her.”

Mommy said:

“Night Night.”

It was only about 4pm. I strapped into the crib. My hands were in restrictive mittens. There was a top on my crib and it was locked. My plastic panties also had a lock. I felt an urgent need to pee. I felt tired.

I gave in and wet my diaper. I fell asleep.

antonias6969

Post by antonias6969 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:14 pm

Good night Mrs. Roberta.

I wanted to encourage you to continue this story, which I love. You had said you had a project with this story, but you wanted the approval of the people. And this has not occurred, because in this forum there are very few people that their opinion. Many read, few give their opinion.

I'm waiting continued for months ... and I'm sure many others silent, too ....

You're a great writer, super smart and transmit many feelings in your stories.

I hope you do not leave.

Muacks !!!

You're the best!!

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:20 am

The light was turned on. I woke up. My mother came in. She reached through my crib bars and found my diapers were indeed soaked. It felt so embarrassing and shaming.

Mom unlocked the crib side and lifted me. I did not resist being carried to the changing table. Mommy strapped me down.

I lay there as she unlocked the plastic panties. The soggy terry cloth diapers were unpinned. Mommy lifted them

“Id Katie a lil miss puddle panties den?”

I was horrified to find myself nodding. Mommy then wiped. She found ways of making me feel very good as she cleansed my ‘diaper area’.

Mommy then covered my intimate area with bulky diapers and pinned them firmly in place. I did not resist as she pulled up the plastic panties and locked them

Mommy unstrapped me and lifted me into a high chair. My hands were in restrictive mittens. Mommy put a bowl on the tray on the high chair. I was surprised, but pleastantly. Mommy had ice cream and apple crisp in the bowl, my absolute favourite desert.

A big was put on me. Mommy pushed the spoon towards my mouth. I was very happy to eat this lovely food.

“Id Katie being a good lil baba?”

I liked eating this lovely food. Mommy then lifted me back to the crib. She gave me a big baby bottle of milk. It was ok but not as nice as the apple crisp.

My mother than strapped me back into the crib and pulled up and locked the side in place,

I lay there listening to lulabyes. There was a series of 12 of them I wondered how long I could keep my diaper dry. I struggled very hard. This turned out to be a mistake.

Mom cam into the nursery. She felt my dry diaper

“Id Katie pwetending to be abig girl. Well she is NOT and it is like lying. Lying is VERY NAUGHTY.”

I heard her shout

“Jane! Katie’s been naughty I need help.”

My half sister arrived. Mom unlocked and lowered the side of the crib. She lifted me out and onto the changing table. I was confused. My diaper was dry.

Mom strapped me down. She unlocked the plastic panties and pulled them off. She unpinned me. She remarked:

“I think the ‘diaper position’ will be good for a naughty child pretending she is a big girl. Could you hold Katie’s legs up?”

I felt my legs going up. Mom picked up a long wooden paddle.

Whack, SMACK WHAP!!!!

It did not take me long to start crying. Oh and something else happened. I emptied my bladder onto the diaper I was lying on.

It took a few minutes. I heard myself crying loudly.

At last the spanking ended. Mommy said, someone needs to learn that they are a baby.

She surprised me by slipping a disposable diaper under my butt. Then she pushed something into my butt. And then another something. The disposable diaper was taped in place. Mommy then pinned the WET cloth diapers on my and slipped on the plastic panties and locked them

I was carried back to the crib. I realised that in seconds the suppository would do its work. I did try to resist this ultimate shame. But pretty soon I could not help feel myself fill the diaper with poop.

I found it hard to sleep. I seemed to lie on the icky stinky diaper for VERY long time. It FELT like the worst YEAR of my life. Actually I later found out it was ‘only’ 8 hours.

Finally Mom and Jane came into the nursery. They both wore gas mask.

“Let’s deal with the little stinker.”

Mom said. She unlocked the crib side and lifted me out. She carried me from the soft lights of the underground nursery to the bright day in the back yard. A lady next door and a rather desirable young man over another fence watched.

Mom removed the jammies. A few weeks earlier those would have been the worst thing in the world. Now I hated them coming off, my plastic panties and diapers were revealed.

Mommy stood me over a storm drain. She unlocked my plastic panties and removed them. She unpinned the VERY soggy cloth diapers. Then she untapped the increadibly poopie disposable. She disposed or it.

Jane then pointed a water hose. The water was VERY cold. I felt totally exposed and shamed. It was not nice to be cleaned in this way. Eventually my butt and still more sensitive special places were clean